Favorite Toa

kopaka. he's just so cool and I don't ever remember seeing him lose his temper.

actually kopaka did lose his anger in the book bionicle legends 2. he lost it during the fight with the voya nui matoran, it was similar to when axxon lost his temper when fighting brutaka and he became like invincible. so yeah he lost his anger once.
i didn't remember that. maybe because of the fact that i didn't read that book http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

kopaka. he's just so cool and I don't ever remember seeing him lose his temper.

actually kopaka did lose his anger in the book bionicle legends 2. he lost it during the fight with the voya nui matoran, it was similar to when axxon lost his temper when fighting brutaka and he became like invincible. so yeah he lost his anger once.
i didn't remember that. maybe because of the fact that i didn't read that book http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif
oh ok. i was just wanting to let you know.i still like the shadow kopaka

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Toa Kopaka, because of his ice element, and released as the first toa line. And he works alone

works alone. best trait kopaka has

War...war never changes.

Tahu. Wow, and here I thought I was going to be one of the 50 people to say him due to the fact that he was Bionicle's poster boy. Well, just makes my opinion more unique!

i like tahu, just no where near how much i love kopaka

War...war never changes.

My favourite Toa is, and always has been, LEWA! Toa Lewa was the first Bionicle I purchased back in 2001, and ever since, he has remained so. I was confused at first as to why Lewa was green when he was a Toa of Air. I thought that vegetation or poison might suit him better, but the fact that Lewa and the Le-Matoran live in the tree made sense of this. Obviously, this led to my obsession with the TNGM(Translucent Neon Green Miru).

When I was a kid in 2001, my favorite toa was Tahu. Then my favorite color switched from red to green and my new favorite toa was Lewa (and it's been Lewa to this day). You know, I kinda wish I was more loyal as a kid... But even so, Lewa's character appeals to me just a little bit more.He's sarcastic, he can't sit still and loves to be a daredevil, he takes chances even if he doesn't consider the dangers (or at least that was my impression of him back in 2001). Not to mention he's just plain funny. XD Oh, also he's been controlled like, five times now (I use that number loosely as I'm going for satire. XP) so he's a bit of an anti-hero (though, I'm not sure that's the perfect word to describe it...). He's got a bit of a dark side to him, and rather than letting it totally get to his head, he always picks himself up and works towards his duty. I really admire that. Over time Lewa went from "My favorite color" to "My childhood hero." Maybe it's because I'd like to be more self-conscious, that I'd like to be more daring in my life, to not consider the danger of every little thing and just take a chance and enjoy life a little more and stop worrying. Maybe it's because no matter what, he always manages to survive some pretty risky situations and doesn't get caught up in all of little things that I do. I'd love to be more like my favorite toa. ^^

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing