Kanohi You Have

Raph

well i have a full collection of silver and gold kanohi mata, a about 30 other masks from 2001 to 2006. i also have 2 kraahkan, a orange vahi, a copper huna mask and a green transparent miru. Well that is about it. how do you have a black avohkii or do you mean the 2008 takanuva avohhkii.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

well i have a full collection of silver and gold kanohi mata, a about 30 other masks from 2001 to 2006. i also have 2 kraahkan, a orange vahi, a copper huna mask and a green transparent miru. Well that is about it. how do you have a black avohkii or do you mean the 2008 takanuva avohhkii.

mean 2008 Takanuva))

I think I have pretty much Kanohi. I think I have about 60-70 masks (most are from 2001, but have also many masks from the other years). I don't know all the masks I have, but I know I have the complete collection of Golden Kanohi and almost complete collection of Silver Kanohi. I also have some rare/special masks, like 2 copper Huna, 2 TNGM, 3 Clear Avohkii, Orange Vahi, MEK, UDH, 2 Chrome Hau's (Rua), Infected Hau, Poisoned Hau Nuva, about 7 misrpints, and more. (I will upload a picture of them soon)I'm trying hard to get more rare and special masks, so I'm not very interested in the other masks (except the masks from 2001-2003).

300px-Toa_Mata_Sets.jpg

Hold on (long post inbound)-*counts them up*For the packed ones:-6 normal toa kanohi from 2001-6 normal turaga, 6 McToran-all rahi ones except Manas+4 extra Nui Rama ones-6 normal Toa Nuva ones-Nuparu's, Takanuva's (silver, gold, sparkly, grey hau), Jaller's, Takua's, Makuta's-12 Toa Metru ones(doubles for the Doomtoran)-Ahkmou's and Ehyre's-Iruni's and Norik's-6 Inika, 6 Mahri, 6 08 Toa-all Makuta phantoka ones, Radiak's, Photok's, Krika's, silver Ignika-Vezon's head, maxilos's mask, Axonn's mask-the 3 vehicular masks from 08For the mask pack ones:-1 brown kaukau nuva-1 blue akaku nuva-White pakari and kakama nuvas-Orange rau, light blue huna, tan nuju's maskSo that's...109. I had no idea I had so many.Edit: Forgot Dekar's and Defilak's masks, and Tahu Stars. That makes 112 kanohi.

Edited by Akuna Toa of Sonics

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

I have 137 Kanohi masks (minus Hordika, Inika and and Mistika Makuta "masks") total including:-2 Copper Hunas,-3 Gold '01 Great Kanohi (2 Pakari's, 1 Akaku),-4 Silver '01 Great Kanohi (1 Hau, 1 Kakama, 1 Pakari, 1 Akaku)

Edited by TakuaTheAvrahk

Reshiram, Zekrom + Kyurem MOCs-New-

102539.pngCredit to Phyoohrii!

Still wanna Chibi Hero Factory Banner? PM Me!

Now on MOCpages! Fave me! ^-^