Full Set Of Kanohi Nuva/krana/kal

Reya

Rules:You pay first. No exceptions.I only need money. Please do not offer anything elseI accept cash (send at your own discretion AND EUROS ONLY) and Paypal.You pay for shipping and if applicable, paypal costsMiniumum of $10 purchase requiredOkay so I have the following:Full set of Krana which includes both shades of purple krana ($80 USD)Full set of Krana-Kal ($45 USD)Full set of Kanohi Nuva (original 36) ($30 USD) - Electric TurahkFull set of Protodermic Kanohi Nuva ($20 USD)Orange Vahix3 ($5 USD each)Misprints ($10 USD each)Green MatatuGreen RuruRed RuruWhite RuruGold Vahi ($5 USD)Copper Huna ($3 USD)Infected Hau Olda ($2 USD)BZPower Brick ($7 USD)Tanooka ($2 USD)

Edited by Reya

Are you only offering them as sets, or could I perhaps ask for all of the Kanohi Nuva minus the Toa Nuva's regular masks?(And simply because I know you had them at one point) I take it those are the only misprints you're offering, no misprint Kaukaus?~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Are you only offering them as sets, or could I perhaps ask for all of the Kanohi Nuva minus the Toa Nuva's regular masks?(And simply because I know you had them at one point) I take it those are the only misprints you're offering, no misprint Kaukaus?~|ET|~

If I took them out. I could shave off $2 USD if thats good with you?As for the Misprints, I have already sold the Kaukaus. Sorry. :(

Are you shipping within US, or worldwide?

I am shipping from Ireland and ship worldwide

hi tritoa here,after you done your deal with MC,do you have any of the kraata i need left?

Unfortunately, no. Sorry. Me and MC have reached an agreement but if it breaks down, which I doubt it will, I'll let you know. :)

If I took them out. I could shave off $2 USD if thats good with you?As for the Misprints, I have already sold the Kaukaus. Sorry. :(
Oh, don't worry about the misprints, I was just curious.But I think that sounds excellent on the Kanohi Nuva front.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I would be interested in that Green Matatu, but i think we should just stick to the original plan...lol :)

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Oh, don't worry about the misprints, I was just curious.But I think that sounds excellent on the Kanohi Nuva front.~|ET|~
Okay, drop me a PM and lets finalise the deal. :)

I would be interested in that Green Matatu, but i think we should just stick to the original plan...lol :)

Yeah. I think it would be best if we just stuck to that. I already packaged it aswell so it would be a hassle opening it and throwing it in there.

Speaking of which, throw me a pm with the shipping and such would ya?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Speaking of which, throw me a pm with the shipping and such would ya?

I cannot find out the shipping and paypal interest until Wednesday at the earliest as my dad is abroad. I will PM/IM you as soon as I find out the price.

Sweet! Good luck with your sales!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'm interested in the following:Green MatatuGreen RuruRed RuruFull set of Protodermic Kanohi NuvaI live in Finland and can most certainly pay with euros.

I'll drop you a PM.EDIT: Please clear out your inbox. I cannot send the PM! I have 11 Kanoka you need and I could throw in an Orange Vahi you need aswell. I was thinking of €50 for the lot? Edited by Reya