Chima Online Game Music

Daler99

Hello everyone.  I'm not entirely sure where to put this topic, but LEGO Discussion seemed right.

Today, I discovered the full soundtrack from LEGO's 2013 MMO, Chima Online on the composer's website.  The composer is named Jeff Broadbent, and I think he did a pretty fantastic job with the soundtrack for the game.  You can find all the songs here:  https://jeffbroadbent.com/#!/pages/chima

Have a great day!

• Like 3

~Daler

On 4/13/2020 at 11:19 PM, Laval- Master of Energy said:

That soundtrack is EPIC! I didn't even know that it could still be accessed!

IKR?  I've been looking for this on and off for almost 7 years now. :P  I had no idea that it could be accessed at all until I happened upon the composer's name a few days ago. :) 

23 hours ago, 21Boomerangs said:

I wonder if the sky city music is in there. :) I'm going to listen. Thanks for posting this!

You're welcome!  As soon as I found it, I knew that there had to be others that would like to listen to it as well. :)  

TBH, I can't remember what songs played in The Great Divide area, so I'm not sure if they're included.

EDIT:

I recently rediscovered this picture that I submitted to WB at the end of Chima Online's Closed Beta.  They wanted people to send in pictures of their outposts.

image.png.f818f8f484d578768de9af8afb067411.png

Edited by Daler99

~Daler