The Official Minecraft Topic

MC username is, as it was before, Claghorn_Tull.BBCCD's MC username, last I heard, was Awesomesaurus.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

I'm not able to connect, I'm getting a "session timed out" message like I've been getting with Ddude's server. What version of MC are you using?

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

P~M, if you could post here whenever you turn the server on/off, that'd be awesome. ;-)

Edited by Flipz

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

I couldn't post that I had turned it off because BZP was down. Sorry guys.If you added it as a server on the list instead of DCing, you could see when it was online.Ymper ans BBCCD, got you guys.I'll try to turn it on when I get home tonight. I may just leave it on during the day, but it might just fry my computer, and I wouldn't know if it was encountering any problems, or be able to fix them. And no, I'm not going to try to run it from school. :P

Edited by Piraka~Mistika

banner.jpg

My MC username is still artezzatrigger. All purpose for across the web.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

Eh, it's OK, I have rehearsals until 10:30 PM PST all week, so I likely won't be online anyway. ;-)

Artezza, I'll add you. Flipz, when do your rehearsals start? Because if they don't start until 2 pm or later, you could still come on. I can generally turn on the server around 5pm EST (2pm PST), so any time between then and whenever your rehearsals start is game.

Edited by Piraka~Mistika

banner.jpg

I'm dralexhumva. I'd like to get on soon. :P

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

OK, I'll add you two as well. The server will probably be on around 9:00 EST. I'll let you guys know when it's on.E: OK, everyone is whitelisted. Now I just need to install Bukkit, and we'll be good to go.E #2: OK, ready! Fire away!E #3: I'm off for the night, but I'm leaving the server on. Don't break anything.

Edited by Piraka~Mistika

banner.jpg

So, a recent image got released by Dinnerbone of Mojang; it highly suggests that you can decapitate players and stick their heads on your wall as trophies.Sorry guys, but when 1.4 comes out, no one's safe from me until I've collected them all.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

As of 12w37a, yep, you can take the heads of specific players.So, uh, once 1.4 comes out, I'm probably going to be very Celtic about certain things. Heads on fenceposts to ward off people who otherwise might be tempted to come near my house.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

So, a recent image got released by Dinnerbone of Mojang; it highly suggests that you can decapitate players and stick their heads on your wall as trophies.Sorry guys, but when 1.4 comes out, no one's safe from me until I've collected them all.
You will honestly think you will take my head? Ha not without a good fight. Mainly me just spamming poison potions...
I'm just ToaD

Haha, if you aren't in creative mode you're pretty much guaranteed to get the Celtic treatment from me.Nothing personal, mind. I'm going to collect everyone's head. Might even ask someone to kindly remove mine for me and then give it to me, so's I can complete the set.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

@ P~M: I'm on campus all afternoon most days, which means no time for MC. :'-( Fortunately, I may end up with SOMe weekends, which brings me some happiness. :-)

Sorry guys, but when 1.4 comes out, no one's safe from me until I've collected them all.
Challenge Accepted.I just hope you're not the guy I was trolling with snowballs in the old server. I forget who it was, but if it was you, I don't know if I have anything to worry about...
This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

Well I was looking for tekkit servers, didn't work out well at all.Soo PM can you add me to your server please? my minecraft name is madufruit42.

Well things just got very macabre it seems Edited by The Invisible Noob

How does this decapitation work? Is it a rare drop with the same chance as Wither Skeletons or is it guaranteed or somewhere inbetween?With the timezone difference and college its possible I may not be on often, but still definitely looking forward to being on the server. You rock, PM :)

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

Yeah, automatic updates aren't a good idea. You'll want to set them so they alert you when updates are available, but don't download and install unless you tell them to. ;-)

Yeah, automatic updates aren't a good idea. You'll want to set them so they alert you when updates are available, but don't download and install unless you tell them to. ;-)
I set it to download automatically but not to install until I say so. That's always worked for me in the past, and it requires slightly less attention from me.EDIT: Does a static IP address still stay static if I'm in a different physical location? I'm at school right now, for example. Would I have to use a different IP for you guys to connect? Never mind... I feel stupid. Edited by Piraka~Mistika

banner.jpg

Err--for various reasons having to do with past BZP server history, I think TNT should be disabled on the server. Is there a plugin that "fixes" TNT the way Creepers are "fixed" to damage entities but not blocks?

Plus IIRC, we didn't really have a problem with TNT until the server was advertised to every Tom Dick and Harry and brought in griefers.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~