I'm a bit jealous you have Black 2 already, though. D=
lolblade is very innocent it seems
Well, I have it and can actually understand (most of) it, so it's at least a little more enviable than just being able to get your hands on it, which is not particularly difficult one way or the other.Also: with every Pokemon game I forget that the starting areas always are a drag to play through. No, Lillipup, Patrat, I don't want to catch and train you again. Just let me move on to something else. Please. Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

That's enough
I say yay to all those Tutors, except Stealth Rock, because I wish that move was wiped from the game entirely.
You're kidding
No, I'm not. It changes the game to where if you aren't putting up entry hazards you are at a major disadvantage, and you're also at a disadvantage if you don't have a spinner. It just shifts too much focus on to the entry hazards for my taste - I like strategies that include status moves in most situations, I just don't like entry hazards much. They ruin too many Pokemon that would otherwise be useful.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

It's just another element of the game. You can win without entry hazards or a Rapid Spinner, you can lose if you use them. There's no reason you can't use status and hazards. A perfect example is Dragonite's Para shuffler set.

Edited by ~JC~

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Alyska: Hmm, that must just be the display name. If it wasn't for the fact that my old computer was quite a few cities away, I'd check that, as it has my username on it. =P I'll try a few more things, hopefully I'll figure it out again. -_-'

Okay, so I had a good amount of berries saved up on my PGL account. Several hundred Lum berries at least. And I had got virtually everything I wanted from the Dream World for the time being, so I left it for a few months. Now, I assumed that all my berries etc would still be there. But no. Apparently the Dream Tree ate them or something while I was away. It "rewarded" me with a thousand or so Dream points that I didn't need since I already had over 10 000. So, now I only have one of each berry, which is virtually starting from scratch.I really hate games that try to manipulate you into playing regularly through guilt, punishment, etc. If I play your game, it should be because I enjoy it, not because I think something bad will happen if I don't.Oh, and Fennel decided that I needed another tutorial on everything. Thank you, Fennel. I had forgotten how to use a share shelf and grow berries.So, yeah, so far the "new and improved" PGL has failed to make a positive impression with me. How is everyone else finding it?

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Uh-oh. I don't think that's exactly a good thing, since I wanted to save most of the EV reducers... And I haven't been on for a good while... ._.; Well, at least now I can actually work on getting Dream Points, so it won't be so bad for me, but...I think the tutorial's only because of either the upgrade, or maybe cookies being gone or something. *Shrugs*However, I believe we only have a fraction of the new stuff; most is in limbo waiting for BW2.(We can get Unovan Pokemon in that. =D)

Okay, so I had a good amount of berries saved up on my PGL account. Several hundred Lum berries at least. And I had got virtually everything I wanted from the Dream World for the time being, so I left it for a few months. Now, I assumed that all my berries etc would still be there. But no. Apparently the Dream Tree ate them or something while I was away. It "rewarded" me with a thousand or so Dream points that I didn't need since I already had over 10 000. So, now I only have one of each berry, which is virtually starting from scratch.I really hate games that try to manipulate you into playing regularly through guilt, punishment, etc. If I play your game, it should be because I enjoy it, not because I think something bad will happen if I don't.Oh, and Fennel decided that I needed another tutorial on everything. Thank you, Fennel. I had forgotten how to use a share shelf and grow berries.So, yeah, so far the "new and improved" PGL has failed to make a positive impression with me. How is everyone else finding it?
i wasn't there for the old one.... so i cant really answer that...though i've generally found that "new and improved" means "new" Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IumI just realized that Poison Heal Gliscor now has access to Roost...
Lol, Roost Poison Heal Gliscor was literally my first thought when I read about the Move Tutors.Shortly followed by "Oh God."~B~
uh... huh?

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Lol, Roost Poison Heal Gliscor was literally my first thought when I read about the Move Tutors.Shortly followed by "Oh God."~B~
uh... huh?
Remember when you battled me? The Gliscor I used had the ability Poison Heal, which is why it recovered HP when it was poisoned by the Toxic orb. Now imagine that Gliscor with Poison Heal AND a reliable recovery move.

uh... huh?
Remember when you battled me? The Gliscor I used had the ability Poison Heal, which is why it recovered HP when it was poisoned by the Toxic orb.Now imagine that Gliscor with Poison Heal AND a reliable recovery move.
oh. man i really need to get in gear... i missed so many events... all because i was irked at nintendo.plus i just don't really know that much about that type of thing...and i need to train my team...i have alot of work to do

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

I like the fact that we get meaningful rewards for Pokedex completion, but you're right- especially the addition of new always-shiny Pokemon in-game (Imagine if you'd already caught a shiny of one of those species the hard way, and then suddenly everyone has one). Mind you, I don't think the new key item is going to have more of an impact than, say, the Masuda method did- possibly even less given how hard it is to get 100% completion.EDIT: Okay, just as we were talking about shinies being everywhere now, guess what I get off the GTS?Shiny Modest Latias. I shall put her in the box next to my Shiny Latios...

Edited by Alyska

Oh. Oh boy. Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

Guess which Pokemon was apparently found in a hidden burrow in B2/W2. Lemme give you a hint, it can be anythi- ... Ah who cares about guessing; IMPOSTER DITTO! If that's true then this is amazing news. Hopefully. At least for battling; if the breeding part still doesn't work. =P

I like the fact that we get meaningful rewards for Pokedex completion, but you're right- especially the addition of new always-shiny Pokemon in-game (Imagine if you'd already caught a shiny of one of those species the hard way, and then suddenly everyone has one). Mind you, I don't think the new key item is going to have more of an impact than, say, the Masuda method did- possibly even less given how hard it is to get 100% completion.EDIT: Okay, just as we were talking about shinies being everywhere now, guess what I get off the GTS?Shiny Modest Latias. I shall put her in the box next to my Shiny Latios...
Haaaah awesome. Not hacked or anything? (If you care about that sort of thing anyway. It doesn't matter terribly much).But yeah, with the advent of including actual Shiny Pokemon as fixed in-game acquirables, it tends to devalue them a bit. But hey, it'll definitely be interesting to see what comes up.

Haaaah awesome. Not hacked or anything? (If you care about that sort of thing anyway. It doesn't matter terribly much).
The level and locations of both seem legit, but even then, that's not really a guarantee, is it?I tend to value shinies I catch for myself more than those I get off the GTS, even if they are legendaries.Speaking of the GTS, was anyone else hoping that B2W2 would suddenly allow you to upload Lv. 9 and under Reshiram and Zekrom? After all, they seem to be in such high demand there. :P

Haaaah awesome. Not hacked or anything? (If you care about that sort of thing anyway. It doesn't matter terribly much).
The level and locations of both seem legit, but even then, that's not really a guarantee, is it?I tend to value shinies I catch for myself more than those I get off the GTS, even if they are legendaries.Speaking of the GTS, was anyone else hoping that B2W2 would suddenly allow you to upload Lv. 9 and under Reshiram and Zekrom?After all, they seem to be in such high demand there. :P
no kidding. its friggin annoying.i was going to add something else... but i lost it.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Speaking of the GTS, was anyone else hoping that B2W2 would suddenly allow you to upload Lv. 9 and under Reshiram and Zekrom?After all, they seem to be in such high demand there. :P
Doesn't that have something to do with the way to evolve-via-trade Pokemon without actually having to give them to someone and then take them back? I.E. Stick a Kadabra on the GTS in trade for something impossible (i.e. Lv. 9 and under Reshiram), come back in a day, and take the Pokemon back, and it'll evolve into Alakazam? It might be a little annoying, but I actually kind of like that feature... :-P

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

Huh. I didn't know about the evolution thing. That's kind of odd.What really puzzles me is when people who clearly aren't trying to evolve something or show off a legendary/shiny ask for -Lv 9 Zekrom/Reshiram.Maybe there's some sort of glitch they're trying to exploit. But it seems odd that 90% of the people on the GTS would be doing that.

Huh. I didn't know about the evolution thing. That's kind of odd.What really puzzles me is when people who clearly aren't trying to evolve something or show off a legendary/shiny ask for -Lv 9 Zekrom/Reshiram.Maybe there's some sort of glitch they're trying to exploit. But it seems odd that 90% of the people on the GTS would be doing that.
to make you ask that question :P
There was the cloning trick in Gen IV, which I think carried on to B/W (dunno if it works in B2W2, obviously).
clone trick?

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

I don't quite remember how it worked, but if you timed something right, you could get a copy of what you put in the GTS. This is why (at least in Gen IV, and I'm pretty sure B/W) you would see legendaries up for trade with unobtainable requirements; to eliminate the possibility of somebody taking the original copy.

Last I heard, the cloning glitch was removed in either HGSS, or Platinum... There's always the possibility people found a way around it in B/W, but I haven't heard of that.Basically, as it was uploading, you needed to time it right, so it was in your party, and the GTS, both at the same time.Emerald's cloning glitch is still the best one ever, though. =P

Yeah, the cloning glitch was removed in Platinum, apparently you just get a communication error. It's too bad, it was really helpful in DP.Also AGHH THE BATTLE SUBWAY IS MAKING ME TEAR MY HAIR OUTI mean seriously, all it takes is one Garchomp or Hydreigon and my team is done for. Even with my EV trained Starmie with Ice Beam. I swear, it feels like it's not even EV trained.

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.

You -do- have two fighting types. That might be a problem.Metagross @ Air BalloonTrait: Clear BodyEVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 DefAdamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)- Meteor Mash- Bullet Punch- Hammer Arm- Ice PunchSalamence (M) @ Choice ScarfTrait: MoxieEVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpdNaive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)- Outrage- Earthquake- Fire Blast- FillerGengar (M) @ Life OrbTrait: LevitateEVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 SpdTimid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)- Substitute- Shadow Ball- Focus Blast- ThunderboltMetagross checks physical dragon types, Salamence can revenge kill most dragons [other than Scarfed Garchomp, but Metagross handles him], Gengar is there for special attacks. Secondary Dragon STAB is not necessary on Salamence since Outrage can sometimes kill the entire trio. Item can be changed around on Metagross since his partners are immune to ground- going into either teammate carries obvious risk of being KOed by Garchomp, the primary threat, so I stick with the Air Balloon.

Edited by ~JC~

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Well, I'd willingly use my Togekiss or something else, but that's been my go-to team for a while. Should change it up a bit, just to see if things work.As for the Salamence, I really should try it, but I'm not sure if I want to breed another Salamence or not; and I don't have a DW Bagon just yet. Might try it when I get that.Though, a Metagross might work rather well, haven't tried that yet. Should really look into that for BW2.

Yeah, I can bet. That, plus Outrage(Nevermind Choice Scarf, give that something to cure confusion, and the only thing that'll even hope to stop it is a steel type.), would cause it to decimate almost everything.Though, why Fire Blast?