So I was Masuda Method-ing some Smeargles and somehow I got insanely lucky enough to get one with 31/31/?/31/31/31 IVs. Its nature is Jolly, it's UT, and its ability is Moody. However, I recently got a better one (31/?/30/?/31/31), so the first is up for trade. If you'd like it, please pm me with offers. In particular, I'm looking for a female DW Durant.

Edited by Argaraffe

Nah, I'll just give my Smeargle away so everyone can have one. Set your DNS to 204.45.29.54 and you can receive it from the GTS. I can put other stuff up as well, such as my EV-Trained Shiny Adamant Multiscale Dragonite. Enjoy!Edit: Don't think its working. This is my first try, I'll keep working at it.

Edited by Argaraffe

Got my copy of White 2 in the mail yesterday. Im at the fourth gym at this point.Team:Dewott Lvl 25Lucario Lvl 22Growlithe Lvl 23Magnemite Lvl 23Any suggestions for new team members?And on a side note, every one of my team members has a speed boosting nature (Jolly, Timid, Jolly, and Timid again respectively). Thats a bit of a pity too, considering Lucario doesnt gain access to many special moves unless via tutor until Level 51(?)

3DS FC: 4038-6111-3088. If anyone's interested in a battle or trade, send me a pm

Name: Link

Looks like im off to the Desert Resort then....*sigh*Also, Magnemite is the single best Emolga wall that you have access to in this game

3DS FC: 4038-6111-3088. If anyone's interested in a battle or trade, send me a pm

Name: Link

Sigilyph is great; just try to get one with Magic Guard. You'll be able to tell by using a status like Poison on it in battle, and seeing if it takes damage from it.~B~
Or you can just check the stats screen :P Guess that's after you catch it, though.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Sigilyph is great; just try to get one with Magic Guard. You'll be able to tell by using a status like Poison on it in battle, and seeing if it takes damage from it.~B~
Or you can just check the stats screen :P Guess that's after you catch it, though.
Well, yeah. :P My way saves extra catching and checking.~B~

Say; has anyone found the Day Care Center in BW2, yet? I've seen no mention of it anywhere; though you'd think it wouldn't be on Route 3 anymore, since that's post-game...
Nope, it's still there. Unavailable until post game. Boo.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

JC: Breed three of startersTrade on GTS for other starters/some rare Pokemon not available in-game for a whileSweep Game with awesome team???Profit!Of course, that's not applicable, but, well, with the multiple variants of the DS and now 3DS, it's almost guaranteed someone has two systems... Meaning that for a little while at least, you may just be able to trade from your Black or White game, to Black/White 2. Which is exactly what I'm doing. =)Going to get my team in-game, though; already decided at least three members, which are coincidentally the exact same as Kyouhei chooses in that animated trailer. >>'

Finally got my hands on a Truant Durant. Gonna use it on my Battle Subway team along with Smeargle and Dragonite / Salamence. Durant's Entrainment cripples one foe with Truant, then Moody Smeargle sets up with Protect and then Baton Passes to Multiscale Dragonite or MixedMoxieMence and sweep. Any obvious flaws in my strategy?

Finally got my hands on a Truant Durant. Gonna use it on my Battle Subway team along with Smeargle and Dragonite / Salamence. Durant's Entrainment cripples one foe with Truant, then Moody Smeargle sets up with Protect and then Baton Passes to Multiscale Dragonite or MixedMoxieMence and sweep. Any obvious flaws in my strategy?
I'm no expert on these things, but if the Dragonite is physically oriented (which, judging by its Attack stat, it probably is, correct me if I'm wrong), you might have to worry about Moody dropping Attack. Not as big of a problem with the Salamence, since it'll be mixed. Edited by Nara

Yes, Durant. Sounds like a total waste of a Pokemon slot; don't use him at all. I'm assuming this is doubles, as you mentioned four Pokemon. If you want to give Smeargle some free turns, get something like a Clefable with Cosmic Power/Follow Me/Wish/coverage move.If singles, use something like a Jumpluff with Sleep Powder and Memento, which will cripple the opponent much more effectively than Durant can ever hope to.Octillery or Cradily may be considerations also, due to Suction Cups and a great movepool on the former, so Roar/Whirlwind doesn't kill everything. ~B~ Edited by Ballom

It seems most people here play Gen V games... but does anyone play older ones? Currently, I'm playing LeafGreen. I have about 220 hours logged (been playing it for a year now) and have 298 on my Pokedex. The only two Pokemon I won't have after trading over a ton of Hoenn Pokemon for my Emerald and Sapphire will be Deoxys and Jirachi, for obvious reasons. My starter was Squirtle, who, as you could guess, is now a Level 100 Blastoise (Hydro Cannon/Hydro Pump/Surf/Protect. not a very good moveset, but yeah)I'm currently evolving two Eevee's on my Emerald to get and Espeon and Umbreon before it's internal battery dies.

Edited by T.B.O.C

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Yeah, I have actually been playing Pearl and Platinum a bit recently, just to collect my various 'Mons to transfer them to B/W. Also, I did play FireRed for quite a while a couple years ago. I think I reached ~300 hours and ~360 Pokemon on my Pokedex before stopping. That was basically all of the first two gens except for Rhydon (because training Rhyhorn sucks :P), Kabuto and Kabutops, Mew, the Johto starters, Suicune, Ho-Oh, Lugia, and Celebi. In all of the games since, I just used an AR to fill my Pokedex.~B~

Edited by Ballom

I managed to finally beat the Battle Hall in Soulsilver the other day. And with only one Machamp, too. I've found that that facility tends to be more about choice of Pokemon and moves, rather than any sort of strategy, though. And the fact that I avoided any sleep moves on that run was just dumb luck.

Assuming you play Singles, your current strategy takes at least 4 turns to set up before you can start attacking. Granted, the opponent can only attack you for half of those turns, but bear in mind that they could begin setting up themselves while you Protect. If Durant gets Taunted, flinched, put to sleep or KO'd before it can use Entrainment , it will also mess you up a bit. It might be better just to lead with a fast Smeargle equipped with a Focus Sash and Spore-Protect-Baton Pass, and have your dragon and one other sweeper to benefit from the Baton Passes.EDIT: Okay, this is getting ridiculous. I just got my third shiny Latias off the GTS. Edited by Alyska

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Yes, my team is in singles (trying to decide between Salamence and Dragonite). The point of ScarfDurant is to outspeed everything in the Subway except Prankster mons and cripple them with Truant. If I suspect the opponent has PranksterTaunt (Whimsicott, Tornadus, Thundurus, etc) then I attack with Ice Fang, X-Scissor, or Iron Head. Smeargle also knows Spore as well as Substitute and Protect in case Durant dies. But regardless, if you think that Durant is stupid then I'll listen.@Alyska: Lucky! The only shinies I've gotten off the GTS was a Rhyperior and Vibrava and that was several years ago on my old Pearl game.

Edited by Argaraffe

If it's scarfed then it will probably function a bit better, but Fake Out tends to be quite common in various Battle Facilities.I don't think Durant is an all-out bad Pokemon, but I think it could benefit a lot more from Hustle, which would make X-Scissor, Iron Head and Superpower all have 180 Base Power when you factor in STAB (don't think it learns Ice Fang, but it does get Thunder Fang and some rock moves, giving it more type diversity than Scizor).

*pokes head in*I was recently inspired to post here after beating Explorers of Sky for a second them (real heartfelt ending, that's for sure, though it isn't quite as good the second time around), and then an idea struck me that I'd like to see how Pokemon fans think of it. Pokemon MOBA. For those unaware of what a MOBA is, it's Multiplayer Online Battle Arena. Think League of Legends, Defense of the Ancients, Heroes of Newseth. If those don't mean anything to you, think of real time strategy, but where you only control one, super unit. Then toss in other people who are the same and you guys duke it out. AI controlled minions are optional.I think the MOBA style would mesh amazingly well with Pokemon, mainly because it'd just be so much more dynamic and flexible. Never mention the fact that it could very easily work with the 3DS, seeing as you could simply use the 2.5D tech from Diamond/White to give a great looking battle while still not being that intensive on the processor. So many aspects of Pokemon mesh perfectly with the MOBA formula, and IMO, Pokemon battles taking place in real time would be pretty amazing.Somehow I doubt Nintendo would ever pick up on the idea, but I'm just wondering if I'm alone in thinking it'd be pretty cool xD

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

If anyone has an Event Regigigas or the Regi trio in a Gen IV game that I can borrow, please PM me. It is literally the only thing that's keeping me from completing the National Dex in Gen IV.

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.

If anyone has an Event Regigigas or the Regi trio in a Gen IV game that I can borrow, please PM me. It is literally the only thing that's keeping me from completing the National Dex in Gen IV.
Haven't you been trying to get this Regigigas for a year or so now?Anyway, if all else fails, I'd suggest using the GTS to try and snag either the Regi, or the Regigigas itself.Or, buy an old copy of R/S/E, and . . .~B~

The biggest flaw I can see is that you're using a TRUANT DURANT but nah interesting strategyFavourite obscure Pokemon designs: GOI really love Hippowdon, he is just so cool. He's the only Pokemon that really looks like he deserves his auto-weather ability, what with those monstrous holes in the sides of him where sand just seeps out. He's like the sandman except a hippo, which is freaking cool.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Do you mean Regigias itself or it and the trio? You could borrow mine if you wanted, I have both.
I actually meant either one, but the Regigigas is preferable. You can PM me if you want to trade. Edited by ~Takava Nirhii~

3DS Friend Code (Pokemon X): 4098 - 4028 - 0743

(Please tell me if you added me so I can add you back!)

My Brickshelf

I can feel the pressure getting steeper with every life lost.
You hope that I won't see the light of day in time to come.

tessewact.png
With no conviction founded just, judgement contorted based on lust,
Give me strength.

Favourite obscure Pokemon designs: GOI really love Hippowdon, he is just so cool. He's the only Pokemon that really looks like he deserves his auto-weather ability, what with those monstrous holes in the sides of him where sand just seeps out. He's like the sandman except a hippo, which is freaking cool.
Depending on what you'd count as obscure,Clefable, Quagsire, Houndoom, Lucicolo, Whismur, Mismagius, Swadloon, or Cryogonal.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

Does Eelektross count as obscure? Because it's a giant, floating, bloodsucking sea creature with mouths on its hands that can paralyse you instant......And it has the most adorable waddle. And then it bounces up and down, and looks so happy and it just makes me smile every time I see it in battle. I call mine Mr. Waddle. *HNNG*...

How could I forget about SpheaaaalSeriously, Spheal, Whismur and Zigzagoon are probably the most cutest things ever. It's a pity none of them evolve into really impressive Pokemon. I mean, Walrein is okay, but Linoone and Loudred aren't good at all. =/

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.