I dunno if they're actually having a Mew event. It kinda sounds like it'll just be some wallpapers and whatnot. But hey, maybe we'll actually get cool stuff out of it. I'd love a C-gear skin, personally, just because.Also, got me a Keldeo today. Still working on getting good stats/nature. Got a Timid one with decent enough stats in everything but Special Attack, so I figured I'd keep trying.

Yeah, I've known about that for almost a week. :PI got a Keldeo today too... At least a Deliveryman with one. Who appears in every Pokemon Center.. Is this guy tailing me or what? :PJust gotta figure out how to RNG one with good stats..So yeah, I'm RNGing now. The only thing I'm really sure I know though is hatching shinies in my sister's Pearl.. It sounds to me like I just have to do so and so to get the frame at the right.. frame, than get the gift at the right time. Is that true? I'm using a 3DS, so I'm a little confused on delay and stuff. (I am using non C-gear seeds though.)

Ugh.. I'm having trouble trying to hit seeds on RNG for Black and White.. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing when. I had my 3DS calibrated (Those DS Parameters) for it, but it seemed like the extra loading time messed it up.. So I'm trying to re-calibrate for my old (Original/Classic) DS.I'm trying to use it to breed perfect IVs (and nature and all) for my BW2 team. And to get a perfect Keldeo.Anyone know how to do this?

@Above:I dun like cheating*Looks up Pokegen*I don't know.Well, RNGing is sort of cheating, but it's enough that it's not "Push A to get complete pokedex" cheating. =P
^^ This. This so much. :P

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

There's a website for all RNG help; not sure if I can mention it since all of the help you'd get would come from a chat and it could potentially have forums. It's essentially a Fake GTS, though. Remember those Distros from forever ago? It's basically a huge distro will almost any competitive/shiny/perfect Pokemon you could want. Hacks are weeded out and there's a hack-check, so [unless you count RNG as cheating] it's cheat-free.

@Above:I dun like cheating*Looks up Pokegen*I don't know.Well, RNGing is sort of cheating, but it's enough that it's not "Push A to get complete pokedex" cheating. =P
You're trading a delusional sense of morality for a headache. Edited by ~JC~

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

You're trading a delusional sense of morality for a headache.
Whatever, I think I've got some metaphorical Ibuprofen for that.I'm going to figure out how to do this, and yes, I am going to do it my way. =P Edited by Hero: Fighter of Light

Same. I've always wanted an Ice dragon pokémon, but Kyurem's normal form is...quite pitiful looking. Like hes half-crippled.I think they underestimate him though, purely because he hasn't got much in the way of physical stab. With a mixed set, hes virtually the best wallbreaker in the entire game.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

ARGH!! Who knew catching the 26th Unown would be so painstaking?! In other news, I finally figured out the Emerald Pokedex has a lot of the same features as Soulsilver, like oh... that oh so helpful area feature *facepalm*. So I now have a Ralts and a Lotad on Emerald, plus the Seedot I traded for a Ralts. Yay?

Edited by The One and Only Kohu.

I think familiarity is a big part of Charizard's appeal, too. There's really nothing that distinguishes him from every other cartoon dragon, but Western-style dragons have always been popular. Ivysaur and Blastoise have more unique designs, but are less popular. Also, I'm looking for a female DW Hippopotas and Swinub. I can offer DW female Eevee, Lapras, Dratini, Tangela, Gligar and can possibly breed some other stuff if necessary. Anyone able to help?

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Totodile was my very first Pokémon. Man, did I ever struggle with choosing which one to go with, but I chose Totodile because he's my favorite color, blue. Of course, this was back when I had no idea about typings. Heck, I used to thinkElectric was super effective against Bug!I still wouldn't have made any other choice, though.

Edited by Kung Fu Rahkshi Destroyer

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

I think familiarity is a big part of Charizard's appeal, too. There's really nothing that distinguishes him from every other cartoon dragon, but Western-style dragons have always been popular. Ivysaur and Blastoise have more unique designs, but are less popular. Also, I'm looking for a female DW Hippopotas and Swinub. I can offer DW female Eevee, Lapras, Dratini, Tangela, Gligar and can possibly breed some other stuff if necessary. Anyone able to help?
I think his appearance in the anime also had a lot to do with that. You hardly ever saw a Venusaur or Blastoise (although you did see VENUSTOISE), but Charizard was around a lot.Also maaaaaan I'm so behind on DW stuff, I've practically given up. Where'd you get a female DW Eevee, anyway? Something in the new games? (which are actually only a month away... whack).

I'd like to say that Emerald was my first experience and I still like Typhlosion best. He's got a simple but cool design, plus stick a scarf on him and he just mauls stuff with Eruption.@ Dorek: Anticipation Eevee can be got in BW2, yeah. Some post game reward from Fennel, I think.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

There was a Japanese exclusive DW area available last year in which Eevee was obtainable. After a lot of persistence, I got one off the GTS.Oh, yeah, and I also have DW Bagons available if anyone can help me with the Swinub/Hippopotas.EDIT: I got myself a Swinub, now looking for Hippopotas.

Edited by Alyska

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

I have a weakness for Grass-type starters. Seriously, if it weren't for the fact that Venusaur looks hideous in Generation III, I would have picked Bulbasaur for my FR playthrough. (Though maybe that's a good thing; now I can pretend that FR/LG would have been fun for me to play if only I had picked bulbasaur and played on LeafGreen...) Every other Pokemon game I've played, I've picked the Grass-type; Turtwig, Treecko, and when I get to HeartGold I'll probably pick Chikorita (though Cyndaquil is oddly tempting as well). If/when I ever get to White and/or White 2, I'll likely pick Snivy, though Oshawott is, like Cyndaquil, oddly alluring. ^_^

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)