Well, I bought the Dream Radar. Shooting at the previously invisible Pokemon floating about your living room is quite amusing. i'm also gonna leave for the store soon to pick up B/W 2.

Edited by Xehanort

3DS FC: 0216 - 1922 - 2231

About the Pokemon Battle Royale site: a few looked cool (Tentacool, Articuno, Gengar), but for most of the others my reaction was just "lolwut."Also, I just read up on the new breeding mechanics. Those sound very useful indeed! I especially like the changes to passing down abilities. :D~B~

Edited by Ballom

Yeah, there are quite a few sites like that. Not entirely sure how legal they are, but it happens.I saw the PBR site a few weeks ago; decidedly some great stuff. Obviously a lot of weird things, but no holds barred in terms of what they were trying to do, which I appreciated.Also new breeding mechanics? Interesting.

I've had some posts here, but I kept accidentally going back and losing ALL of it.. I got all of the Unova Pokemon in White 1, gonna do 'em all in White 2, as well. (SHINY HAXORUS) As for my progress in White 2, (Got it Sunday) I have eight badges and am at Victory Road, my Pokemon are all 60ish. I saw that Battle Royale thing awhile ago, too lazy to look through all of them though. And yeah, I think White 2 is better than White 1. Your home town's music is just so awesome for some reason. .___.Also got ahold of the Dream Radar, I recommend upgrading it so you get more Dream Clouds first of all. Got Tornadus and Thundurus, getting more orbs for Landorus. DREAM WORLD ABILITY RALTS =D.. Even if I'm not sure I'm gonna use it.. =PAlso, my Emerald arrived today. It's REAL! The Trainer was named Asian for some reason... Cloned his main legendaries.. Gonna import them later.

Don't read on if you haven't finished Black or White 2, okay?Or you could read on if you like spoilers.Anyways, the ending credits show the player backtracking across Unova, visiting the Gym Leaders, and eventually having a heartwarming reunion with their mother. I just want to say that this is an amazing game.

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."

I'm about to be in Opelucid and I just want to say a few things.I love the little subplot with the missing item. Curtis likes everything I like. :PAND your mom is the -best-. I call her all the time. Nice to see a parent in Pokemon that actually gives a ###### what their kid is doing. It sounds like in addition to having worked at several Pokemon Centers, she took her own epic journey at some point...

Edited by Bundalings

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

Got my White 2 today. Decided not to open it til after my teaching prac is over (three weeks away). Let's see how long I last.Annyyyyywayyyy, since I will be playing as the female character and won't get to experience this myself either way, there's something I just have to ask...Has anyone been on the Ferris wheel with the Nursery Aid yet? If so, did they keep the special surprise in the English version?

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

Got my White 2 today. Decided not to open it til after my teaching prac is over (three weeks away). Let's see how long I last.Annyyyyywayyyy, since I will be playing as the female character and won't get to experience this myself either way, there's something I just have to ask...Has anyone been on the Ferris wheel with the Nursery Aid yet? If so, did they keep the special surprise in the English version?
Not playing as the female character, and haven't ridden the Ferris Wheel yet. But I have read online that it was indeed changed.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I swear Colress has the weirdest hair since the guy from Yu-Gi-Oh.
Which guy from Yu-Gi-Oh? :PBut yeah, it is bizarre. I mean, even if you were to use some sort of gel to shape it, it'd be mighty hard to shape your hair like that. Edited by Lyichir

I like to think it's some sort of propellor device... "Achromacopter ACTIVATE" *dokkadokkadokkadokka*

Not playing as the female character, and haven't ridden the Ferris Wheel yet. But I have read online that it was indeed changed.
Well, that's no fun. Hmmm... now I wonder about the hiker...

What is this about the ferris wheel nurse?
The nursery aide (not nurse) on the Ferris Wheel in the Japanese games revealed at the end of the ride that "she" was actually a guy who only dressed like that for his job.

And apparently the hiker from BW, who was available to ride the Ferris wheel with if you played as a boy (and had some slightly creepy dialogue in the Japanese version), is back, this time as an option for the female character... and he spends the whole time moping over someone who broke his heart two years ago. Again, don't know if that happens in the English version...

And apparently the hiker from BW, who was available to ride the Ferris wheel with if you played as a boy (and had some slightly creepy dialogue in the Japanese version), is back, this time as an option for the female character... and he spends the whole time moping over someone who broke his heart two years ago. Again, don't know if that happens in the English version...
That hiker was creepy in English, too.Anyhow, just (literally just) started White 2. Here we go!

Nope, its definitely not set. Mine is Modest, though I haven't been using it. Just saving it in my PC until I'm ready to transfer it to my pokédex game.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

Went with Naughty in the end. Bold definitely isn't the worst, it just isn't super helpful. I'd take Bold with amazing IV's in SA and Speed over, say, a Hasty with terrible IV's all around. But I got a good one in the end, so it don't matter.Also my Therian Tornadus has Adamant nature. Since you apparently can't choose, I'm calling this a win.

I was thinking of the main guy with the purple/black/yellow lightning-ey hair. :P Can't remember his name due to not being into Yu-Gi-Oh for a few years now.
That'd be Yugi. =P Unless there was another guy like that. :rolleyes:But yes, Colress' hair really does seem like something out of Yu-Gi-Oh. =P

What game Bundalings? Black and white or black and white2?
Black 2. Not sure why that matters, though, isn't trading the same? JC just tried to help but we kept getting connection errors. i mean he lied about helping what a cool dudeStill looking for a trade partner. All the better if you have something that evolves by trade, yourself. Edited by Bundalings

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.