You can activate Challenge Mode at any time, you know. (Right?)I'm still waiting for Challenge Mode from my friend who seems to be "Dropping out" of Pokemon. -___-He still refuses to EV train for no good reason. I'd just like to battle him without a complete advantage for once. =/ I think it's partially because he's upset they didn't use the same character in Black 2.Any ideas how I can force get him back in the spirit and actually EV Train?And no, I already tried winning against him a ton of times.=P

Edited by Hero: Fighter of Light

Well, EV training is a lot easier now thanks to Join Avenue, provided you have the right stores and the money to afford the items...I'm going to try and get Challenge mode- hopefully from my brother's Japanese Black 2. But if I decide to do a Nuzlocke, I'll probably activate it after the first battle...

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

I actually had not known that you could activate Challenge Mode at any time. I was under the impression it was only available when starting a new game, hence my confusion. A friend pointed that out earlier today for me as well.Looks like I'll get the key then activate it for now. While 2 Kyurems and 2 potential Genesects is indeed enticing... I don't know if I really want to go through the whole game again. It'd be different if I could have started on the hard difficulty, but oh well...~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Nuzlocke rules apply whenever the challenger feels they should. It's meant to be a really flexible challenge; if you want something to happen (or not happen), do it. Unless it violates the essential three rules.
"Flexible" and "challenge" are almost contradictions

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Nuzlocke rules apply whenever the challenger feels they should. It's meant to be a really flexible challenge; if you want something to happen (or not happen), do it. Unless it violates the essential three rules.
"Flexible" and "challenge" are almost contradictions
No they aren't.~B~

Actually that would violate one of the essential rules. Stuff going there is an automatic no-go (though, there are debates on whether or not it'd be legal for a Pokemon to be revived by afterbattle evolution). However, whether or not you restart the game due to a team wipe or until you run out of living Pokemon is up to you.

False

• As a mercy rule, allowing 1-3 "second chances" or revives of fallen team members.

From the wiki with forums that we all go on anywayMy point being that the more flexible you are with your Nuzlozcke the easier it'll be.

Edited by Kanye West

If we're going to argue semantics, the creator himself says "as long as your definition stays consistent, it's not cheating" from that site that we CAN mention which is Twitter.The challenge is meant to be fun, not frustrating (realistically it's for people who find frustrating fun, but again, details details). Some rules say that you can shuffle Pokemon to boxes when they faint, in case you have something that's worth keeping for when you're playing it straight, provided you don't use them again. As long as you stick to the spirit of the rules, you're doing the Nuzlocke challenge.But then again, I forget how pokemanz is srs bsns.

So with that D-Arts Mewtwo incoming, what other Pokemon do you think they'll make/you wish they'd make?Lucario, Scizor, Garchomp and Zoroark seem fairly obvious, but I'd really like some Eeveelutions.I don't know anything about the brand, does anyone know how long it usually takes for them to be released in the US? Japanese date was March, I think.

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

As far as I know, they don't actually release outside of Japan, you have to import from hobbyists (or go the traditional eBay route). You can often find good deals, but it takes a bit of digging.I'd love to see Tyranitar, personally, but he might not work so well with dem stubby arms. Metagross could be legit; might just be fun to see non-humanoids, but knowing other D-Art figures...

As far as I know, they don't actually release outside of Japan, you have to import from hobbyists (or go the traditional eBay route). You can often find good deals, but it takes a bit of digging.
The Megaman figures have actually been released here a few times; I forget if someone stepped in or not as a distributor, but they were indeed released here.

Well they just revealed Charizard. :Pd-arts_pokemon_1.jpgAnd Venusaur and Blastoise are right above them, with a Pikachu supposedly floating around somewhere.An update: I've been told Mewtwo is set for a March release at 3800 yen, which at the moment is about $47. I'd definitely wait and see if Bluefin is going to be able to bring these over to online American retailers like they have with all the other D-Arts (which is why the Megaman ones are on Amazon), but licensing may be an issue. Because if so, that means you will be able to get them on places like Amazon, and probably with free shipping too. Because I know it's usually less the price of the figure when importing from a Japanese retailer than it is the shipping that kills you.And on that note, at least Mewtwo isn't an exclusive. So you won't have to import through a middle man, which would make it even more expensive. You'll just have to use a Japanese hobby store like HLJ or AmiAmi. That is, again, assuming it doesn't get brought over or you'd just rather deal with often-ridiculous eBay prices.Update 2:Oh there they aaaaare:d-arts_pokemon_2.jpgd-arts_pokemon_3.jpgLooks like the Pikachu may have been a false rumor then?~|ET|~

Edited by Electric Turahk

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

HP is Stunfisk in Irricus City while surfing, as before. For Defense, either Roggenrola in Relic Passage (34%), or Victory Road B2F with Boldore and Onix (100%). The latter's better, clearly, but if your Pokemon are more defensive and lower in level, you can choose the former.~B~

Edited by Ballom

So in my Black 2, I've finally come up with a team I'm happy with!"Tohru"/Samurott"Moses"/Lucario"Zecora"/Zebstrika"Helena"/GardevoirLeavannyVibrava (soon to be Flygon)Probably useless in the metagame, but I've never really participated in that, anyway. Also, as you can see, my last two still need names. I asked for suggestions on my blog, but didn't get much of a response, so I figured I'd mention it here. I like to give my team names based on their species as well as their attributes; in this case, Leavanny is bashful, and Vibrava is adamant and "likes to fight". Anyone with suggestions can PM me.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Seems solid.Anyways I never liked Hydreigon much, the three headed thing seems a little try hard, but Deino is sooo adowable
I know. I love its little Kermit the Frog mouth....now I want a Deino puppet.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I'm on the look-out for a Dream-world Vulpix. (Not to copy you Senrab, I just want a rainsun team and Ninetails seems like the perfect option for getting the weather condition)Also, how would I go about getting a Dream World Ability starter? I don't really know how they were distributed. How does that work?PORYGON2, DIEEE FAAAIIINT!!!!

I think I have another DW Vulpix and if not I could breed one for you tomorrow. I wouldn't recommend a sun team though, mine generally does terrible. I kinda wish I would've made a rain/sand team instead.And believe it or not my Porygon2 actually did faint today, after a 20-win streak in the Battle Subway. It's only almost invincible.:(

Edited by Senrab

3DS FC: 0216 - 1922 - 2231

Ninetales is the ONLY option for perma-sun unless you're playing ubers. Literally him and Vulpix.And Litwick isn't released, one of the four that aren't. At least as far as I know it's four, I could be wrong.Sun is the second worst weather right now. That isn't because it's bad, mind you, only because sand and rain are so good.

Edited by Kanye West

I don't know yet (Like anything at all) about sand teams, very little about rain teams, and I need to wait until I can RNG a Thundurus/Tornadus (Isn't one of those banned online?) to make one of those.Also, this rounds up some of the Pokemon I've been wanting to train.@Senrab: I'm gonna beat you at stalling. :P Maybe.EDIT: YOU CAN'T STOP ME, MUAHAHAHAHAHA. *Corny evil laugh powers*

Edited by PKMN Trainer PowerMiner

I'm on the look-out for a Dream-world Vulpix. (Not to copy you Senrab, I just want a rainsun team and Ninetails seems like the perfect option for getting the weather condition)Also, how would I go about getting a Dream World Ability starter? I don't really know how they were distributed. How does that work?PORYGON2, DIEEE FAAAIIINT!!!!
The DW starters were available in Japan, so you can find them here or there. I think I might have a few clones lying around, mostly of Charmander and Bulbasaur, maybe a Torchic. The best Torchic I had became a speed boost Blaziken and kills things horribly.