Is Wobbuffet worth training in Emerald? If so, what Nature should I breed for? (Yes, I know Natures/EVs are pointless in-game, I'm practicing so that whenever I finally get a game for a current system I'll know what to expect when building a team.)

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

It'll be really annoying when my boxes get full and I'll have to release like 500 Staryus one by one to make room for more...This is the first time I've actually specifically hunted for a shiny. The only ones I have now are from random encounters.

3DS FC: 0216 - 1922 - 2231

YAY I GOT SOULSILVERMe and my sister went game shopping, I got Soulsilver, she got Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon.One badge and level 16 Quilava. =DEDIT: TOP PERCENTAGE OF RATTATAIf you used an Action Replay to get the Azure Flute in DPPt, would the game know you cheated, or would it treat it like a normal Arceus encounter?

Edited by PKMN Trainer PowerMiner

Well, there was the glitch associated with the event Regigigas that gave some people the Azure Flute as well, which led to arguably legit encounter Arceus.Also, if a hacked Mon is transferred to Gen V, its location caught is lost, so it would then mask that it's not legit. Course, random matchup and some other features seem quite good at detecting hacks that aren't obvious.~B~

Edited by Ballom

It is interesting, I've never heard about it before.Anyway, I just passed 600 eggs hatched on my shiny Staryu hunt. Constant egg hatching is driving me kinda crazy but I want to keep going so all I've done so far wasn't a waste of time. And I did end up having to release a bunch of staryus to free up some box space, I've never spent that long in the PC at once before.:P

There is; tap one of them, and you can then 'click' and drag the cursor around multiple things.It's hard to describe without having the game open beside me. ^^' But the buttons are indeed how you select it. It's the more obvious choice, though, and isn't the first one. The first one's the default. =)

Not really, no, without external stuff, or people willing to help you. Gen 5 removed the level cap battles, and I think HGSS removed the Level 100 battles too. That could've only been local wireless, though.

Pokecheck? If it's that site, it's been mentioned here once before. And it has to be in Generation IV. (I need shiny Rayquaza. :P )EDIT: Okay, now I have my Secret ID and have successfully RNGed a shiny Charmander.EDIT 2: Okay, got my Soulsilver secret ID.

Yes. Yes it can. There's a function on RNG Reporter for turning multiple Poke Radar Shinies into Secret ID, that also works for the Red Gyarados. But I used Pokecheck because I didn't want to level it up to level 50+ multiple times .___.My current team in Soulsilver:Typhlosion: Eruqush Lvl. 42 Male Moves: Flamethrower, Lava Plume, Quick Attack, Defense Curl Pupitar: Terranitar Lvl. 40 MaleMoves: Bite, Headbutt, Payback, ScreechSkarmory: Blunt Edge Lvl. 35 FemaleMoves: Fly, Metal Sound, Steel Wing, SpikesSudowoodo: To help catch pokemonRed Gyarados and Nidoran HM SlavesPlanning on replacing the last three with Dragonite, Heracross, and Ursaring. I want to catch them in Apricorn balls... Is there any way to get the old man to finish them faster? :P

Take it from me, and I speak from experience, using Dragonite in-game isn't a good idea. Training him to level 55 isn't practical, since you can clear out the Elite 4 relatively easily with Pokemon in the mid to high forties, and he won't be able to pull his weight until he's evolved.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Pupitar evolves at level 55, too, and he has quite similar base-stats as to Dragonair, he's pulling off well. I'm guessing you mean because of the moveset. Also, Senrab has a point there. :PMaybe I'll just train the ExtremeSpeed Dratini, so it has an OK move while I'm training it. I need something for Surf/Waterfall anyway. And I also want to train it so I have a dragon-type against Lance, and for owning my friend (Who is getting the game soon) with, without having to train other than through the game.

Dunno if this is common knowledge or not, but Gold, Silver, and Crystal matches haven't been possible for some time. I don't think I'm the only one who knows the cartridges supposedly dried up or whatever, and no longer work, so that's not an option, but it also wasn't an option to battle on emulators, due to networking issues and stuff. However, a few months ago, some old Japanese software was dug up by a member of the competitive community [i'd explain which community, maybe even post a video on a video sharing site] which has solved that last problem. It is insanely cool.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

120.gifFinally hatched myself one of these. cool.pngAlso, since I was breeding with a Power Anklet and an Everstone, it has a 31 Speed IV and a Timid Nature. The only bad part is that it's Special attack IV is at best... 2.:( Edited by Senrab