He means the event itself, though I'm still skeptical. You can trade your guy over.
So wait, they have an ingame event in B/W for a pokemon that's exclusive to a sequel? That's new... I didn't think they had reverse compatibility, but then again, this is really just B/W 1.5. With Glaciers.
Hello? What is that supposed to mean?It's an entirely new game, just because they didn't expand the Pokedex doesn't merit itself as a sequel to you?
Lockbox? What event was that for? But yeah, I remember the Azure flute.As for the sequel, I'm just getting a weird vibe from pokemon nowadays. It used to be two main games and a premium version (Ie, Yellow/Crystal/Emerald/Platinum) I had been hoping that the next games would have been a "Grey" or a Sapphire/Ruby remake, much like HG and SS. In this one, we already have a remake of the same region, just with a redone local, pokemon spawns, and an ice age. This is a first.

The Redwall RPG; closed now
Update: RPG has migrated to another location and merged with another. Update 3/29/14 Still Alive 8+ years
Credit to Supernova Productions and Expired! for the Avatar.

Apparently I'm now Kopaka?

I like that, personally. Everybody in the entire world was expecting Grey version. Nobody was expecting B2/W2, certainly not as direct sequels. It shows that the developers actually know they trapped themselves in a rut, and that they can just change things up when they feel like it. Gen III remakes are obviously next, but this kind of thing is good. The series doesn't have to stagnate.Also the Lockbox was an item intended for Gen IV games that your Gen V game would pick up via the transfer, and in it would be a TM which contained Snarl (95, I think?). It never got released, so the only way to get the move is from the event Zoroark that knew it, which was thankfully male so you could breed out the move.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I finished breeding my team. I'm ready for White 2! This is my first time picking up a Pokemon title on launch day! Or even being a Pokemon fan while one is launched..In other news,I FOUND A SHINY NIDORINO ON FIRERED! But since I was in the Great Marsh.. =(It escaped!8 Badges on Firered, gonna get all of my pokemon to level 50 before I go to the Pokemon League, or many on one of the Elite Four.

I just ordered it from Amazon. Needed some things anyway, so free shipping helps.Anyhow... release day. I won't get mine for a few days. Any superfan that has one now? =P.Also, the Genesect event does NOT work on B/W, which is just... silly.

Anyhow... release day. I won't get mine for a few days. Any superfan that has one now? =P.
Yeah, I have it. XD Oh, and its Black 2 version.I also got lucky and got a shiny Oshawott as my starter. :)
So I just got Black 2. Can someone help me trade some eggs over? If you help me I'll give you six FDW, I have a big selection so just ask. someone halp
I'll help you, sir. PM me with your Friend Code.-JMJ 2012 Edited by VI. Zexion

I just got Black... 2... *Looks at everyone else* Huh. Popular version, huh? xDJMJ: Nice; I'm going for a Tepig this time, given that I got an Oshawott on Black 1, got a Snivy on White, and now I'm going for the obvious pick. (No it's not because what's-his-name got a Tepig in the animated short and made it look like a good Pokemon for once, what are you talking about? >> <<) Still naming it GanonPork, though. =PDorek: My apologies for being wrong about that, again. D= I just assumed it would, based off previous Wi-Fi events. =/

I have White 2. =P *is different*Although I feel ridiculously nooby because I can't beat Burgh. But that's only because I'm too stubborn to use Pokemon other than my set team. Because I could very well unleash my swarm of 4 male Swablu fromtheDreamRadar on him.4 males. D'=I also got a male Riolu and two female Munnas.

I just got Black... 2... *Looks at everyone else* Huh. Popular version, huh? xDJMJ: Nice; I'm going for a Tepig this time, given that I got an Oshawott on Black 1, got a Snivy on White, and now I'm going for the obvious pick. (No it's not because what's-his-name got a Tepig in the animated short and made it look like a good Pokemon for once, what are you talking about? >> <<) Still naming it GanonPork, though. =PDorek: My apologies for being wrong about that, again. D= I just assumed it would, based off previous Wi-Fi events. =/
Haha, no worries, I had assumed the same thing. It's a bummer, but hey, watcha gonna do.I ordered White 2. White Kyurem kills your face. Also I got White to start with, so I'd rather have some consistency in that.I did buy the Dream Radar, but I've only used it twice. Thus far I have a Munna and a Green Shard. It's actually a fun application.

I want Dream Radar, but to quote Kanye above, I'm more broke than Speed Boost Blaziken. =P This month's been horrible in terms of releases, simply because they're all packed together in one or two weeks, all designed to get me to spend money. And it's working. ^^' However, I do plan on getting it the instant I get an eShop card next, though.

Say, has anyone synced with their Global Link account yet? I had read that you were able to get those three C-Gear skins that promoted the last movie(The Zekrom/Reshiram once, not the Keldeo one), if you had both Black/White and Black2/White2 registered(Though one of the two, obviously. =P). However, I have both Black and Black 2 registered, and the skins appeared in neither the Black customization section or the Black 2 customization section. =/

Edited by BZP Blade

You're not the only one. I reread the article on the main website, and it just said something along the lines of "Stay tuned for more info on this amazing promotion!"...Does anyone know if there are any consequences to changing DS' for the original Pokemon White? So I don't have to switch out White 2 to get the other one game synced.

You're not the only one. I reread the article on the main website, and it just said something along the lines of "Stay tuned for more info on this amazing promotion!"...Does anyone know if there are any consequences to changing DS' for the original Pokemon White? So I don't have to switch out White 2 to get the other one game synced.
You lose your PAL Pad contacts. It's a bummer, but if you ever need to trade with anybody again, you can really just ask them. Still a poorly designed system; you can't even see what the original codes are once you've entered them. Edited by VIII. Axel

Alright...Anyways, I've rebattled Pokemon Breeder April on Route 6 in White 2 many times now... Is this some kind of glitch? I'm pretty sure you're supposed to battle trainers once. Abusing it to farm up some of the lower levels of my team. Though it is kinda slow.. (Right..?? Excluding Vs. Seeker) =P@Delta: Ironic, as I'm trying to get Emerald. :P

The verdict seems to be that it's an intentionally unintentional glitch. Considering it's been known since the release of B/W2 in Japan, and still hasn't been fixed, they probably just left it in there for those who WANT to rebattle people a lot, and not just the Sports Dome people. =P

The verdict seems to be that it's an intentionally unintentional glitch. Considering it's been known since the release of B/W2 in Japan, and still hasn't been fixed, they probably just left it in there for those who WANT to rebattle people a lot, and not just the Sports Dome people. =P
Actually, if anyone bothered to talk to her again, it appears to be intentional. From experience, if GameFreak wanted to "fix" it, all they need to do is add a line of code.

Well, assuming the coding has remained the same from the Gen 3 games, it's pretty simple. '-'Besides, the fact that her after-battle text says that she wants to battle you every time you enter the route implies that either A. GameFreak intended it to be like that or B. they changed the text to make it appear like they intended it to be like that, which would be just as simple (if anything, more typing) as adding a line of code to fix it.But anyway, just arrived in Mistralton City. After I destroy Skyla with my three Pokemon that were useless against Clay, I can finally finish my final team.Oh, I also got two more DR Swablu. They're female this time. =D I also got a Female Riolu with that bunch, along with Tornadus and a female Drifloon.

@Delta: Ironic, as I'm trying to get Emerald. :P
Try GameStop. You can usually find the first 4 generations of Pokemon games there. ;) If not, try eBay.EDIT- I know the Imma Let You Finish meme is old, but I did this for a friend.
But RBG were so charming and perfect and wonderful! Isn't it amazing how Charizard can't fly? All the new games suck IMO 151 ftw Edited by Makaru

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros