This is the first MOC I post on BZPower his name is Rarkish and he is the main character in a small epic I will post when I have time to translate it from Portuguese to English.Well in resume he is capable of using all the elements along with very limited control over Life, Time and Acid, and most of the Kanohi powers as well. The only real limitation he has is that he can't absorb any kind of element and he can only use one elemental power and one Kanohi power at a time. He also as the ability to use Kraata as a source of power, so he kind of looks like a Rakshi. Since I am more of a weapon builder I built a variety of those for he to use so the album show various images of him wielding weapons.scaled.php?server=189&filename=upgradedultimaterarkish.jpg&res=mediumFull BackBack DetailArm DetailHead DetailAlbumAny kind of criticism will be apreciatedThanks

Edited by Eskeleto532

If you want to spare some time and take a look to my colection then visit this link, if you dont want, well...you just lost a good opurtunity to compare collections and laugh at mine (or cry if you want).

qs102492.jpg

This looks pretty good. I like the custom armor and the bulky appearance of the model in general. The custom torso is quite good also, you integrated the Rahkhsi torso well. The feet make good use of the Pohatu foot additions. The custom weapons look pretty cool as well. The color scheme looks solid, though the blue pin-axles stick out. They should probably be replaced by black ones if you have them. Overall, great job. I look forward to seeing more of your work.:t::b::3:

Q2TtLEz.png

darn that is simply amazing. i have always liked rahkshi and this one makes me like them even more. I'm glad you chose the black Rahkshi. Like the swords you have for him and the staff he wields. I admit it's funny that it is a rahkshi and you have rahkshi heads for shoulder armor so that is interesting. overall i give this a 9/10.Keep on mocing

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Thank you for all the compliments you gave me, you really made my day and gave me more entusiasm to translate the Epic that tells his tale.

Rarkish looks a lot like a Rahkshi for obvious reasons. I like those arm bulk things there, and the additions to the rahkshi body are cool. The thigh armor kind of makes the thigh seem empty, though.

It's the only way for it to remain full playability on his legs, I tried other forms of armor but it doesn't give him the look I actually want him to have

(...) The color scheme looks solid, though the blue pin-axles stick out.(...)

I will see if I have enough of them, thanks for the advise

If you want to spare some time and take a look to my colection then visit this link, if you dont want, well...you just lost a good opurtunity to compare collections and laugh at mine (or cry if you want).

qs102492.jpg

Thanks flamemanWell with the new advise I took Rarkish and gave him a small upgradescaled.php?server=189&filename=upgradedultimaterarkish.jpg&res=mediumAnd here is a close up on the thighs CLICK

qs102492.jpg

The upper legs would look better if they were black instead of grey, and those silver rahkshi heads stick out. Other than that, it's awesome! I like the upper torso/shoulders area and head. The cape works very well there. Oh and the hands would maybe need fingers. Overall good job.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

The upper legs would look better if they were black instead of grey, and those silver rahkshi heads stick out. Other than that, it's awesome! I like the upper torso/shoulders area and head. The cape works very well there. Oh and the hands would maybe need fingers. Overall good job.

The upper leg piece only exists in black with the 2008-2010 mold and I don´t want to create MOCs which parts can´t be taken of without breaking, and if the hands had fingers some of the weapons would be incompatible for him to use, like for example the claws.Other than that I respect your point of view and thank your opinion. Edited by Eskeleto532

qs102492.jpg