Veggie Tales

ZTG

Yup. Thats what the title says. Here you can chat about Veggie Tales, and talk about the characters and your favorite show. What? MLP got a topic, so why not?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Veggie Tales = WIN. You have my undying respect for making this topic.

thank you

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Ah yes, I remember watching it 12 or 13 years ago - good times ^_^ I still watch it today.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Isn't this religious discussion?

There hasn't been one bit of religious discussion in this topic so far, so I don't think so.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Ah, man, VeggieTales. The nostalgia...I was completely obsessed with those things when I was a kid. If there had been a VeggieTales fanforum (and if I could, you know, actually type) back then, I definetly would have joined it.

...I've seen it...

Agreed, it's against the rules… And yes, it probably shouldn't be here. And yes, it probably should be reported; but the oversight, intentional or accidental, isn't severe. Those who haven't seen Veggie Tales won't be offended by something they know nothing about.But, it is against the rules. Without no small feeling of regret, I know it should be closed. :(

Not sure if I should be overjoyed, or point out Veggie Tales is a Christian series of short films…Never mind. Overjoyed.It's been foreeeever since I last saw an episode… but I still have a lot of Silly Songs stuck in my head! XDEveryone's got a water buffalo! Yours is fast, but mine is slow!

Just to let you guys know, as long as we don't talk about the religion stuff (which im against not discussing) this topic can stay

Did anyone else love the Larryboy commercial where he said "With great chocolate comes great responsibility"?That still makes me laugh. Oh, and the Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. They rock.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Oh yeah, I remember that commercial. Spiderman and Larryboy are two of my favorite superheroes, so that reference was very amusing for me!

Larryboy is the best superhero ever! take that batman!

• 4 weeks later...

Ah yes, Barbara Manatee from the daytime drama "Endangered Love"...my mother's personal favorite Silly Song, so I know it well! :DI think the last Veggie Tales thing I watched was The Ultimate Silly Song Countdown. I still remember the lyrics, though--that kind of stuff stays with you.

<3 Veggie Tales.Does anyone else remember Lord of the Beans?

If the Kanohi masks are a type of technology and most of the MU citizens are Biomechanical beings then how would a Kanohi mask recognize the difference between a Matoran and a Toa?

Muffin button

• 2 months later...

VeggieTales were a key part of my childhood, I'll never forget the countless hours I spent watching them, rewinding, and watching them again. The common misconception is that VeggieTales is for kids, in reality they are for everybody. Also you can find all of Larry's Silly Songs on iTunes. The Silly Song Remix Medley is a must have. Oh where is my hairbrush?Oh where is my hairbrush?Oh where oh where oh where oh were oh where, is my hairbrush?!

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News