My Two Rare Pieces.

Voxumo

ok i sent a couple mocs to brickfair last summer and when i got them back i recieved 2 here is a picture of them1315886674m_SPLASH.jpgOne is a completely black 2001 pakari the other piece is a limb piece from a tanma arm that is a mix of tanma green and like a zesk tan. it does not work very well because it like the clip part is large and the ball part is small and it just does not have a friction to it. so yeah i was wondering if these were special pieces. and if possible could someone maybe give me a rough estimation how much each one would be worth?if needed i can get you other pictures of them. thanks to anyone who can help and even those who can't.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

ok

Make sure to contact Black Six for permission before selling them, at one point it was taboo to sell the Bink supplied protos.The black Pakari may be a prototype. Compare the numbers and other details to another Pakari.- 55555

Ok i was not planning on selling them on bzpower but i would like a rough estimate on how much they would be worth. and i will check the number. thanks

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

ok

Make sure to contact Black Six for permission before selling them, at one point it was taboo to sell the Bink supplied protos.The black Pakari may be a prototype. Compare the numbers and other details to another Pakari.- 55555

Ok i was not planning on selling them on bzpower but i would like a rough estimate on how much they would be worth. and i will check the number. thanks
The reason you'd ask B6 is because he should know if Bink does not want these parts sold, where you'd sell them is immaterial.But, if you are allowed to sell them; I imagine the limb piece will go fairly low as it is not a mask and not visually attractive. $30 tops, $15 minimum is my guess for that.And the Pakari If it is a prototype, it would be an undramatic ultra-rare. I'd guess $20 to $40.- 55555

The Pakari is not a prototype, just a normal 2001 mask. The Avtoran arm is a prototype. The prototypes were given to BZPower on the condition that they should not be sold - they're meant for the enjoyment of fans.

I thought that's what was said. I'm glad I know that I shouldn't sell mine now...

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

So if I send some mocs to brickfair some goodies might come back?

well i'm not certain but that is how i got those two pieces i sent down i think 4 for the august brickfair last year

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Moved to Marketplace Banter.

May i ask why this topic was moved to marketplace banter and promotions?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

You were asking about how much the pieces are worth, and Marketplace Banter is the forum where "you can talk about the value of Bionicle and LEGO sets and collectibles."

ah ok when said like that it makes sense. thanks

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

• 3 weeks later...

The Pakari is not a prototype, just a normal 2001 mask. The Avtoran arm is a prototype. The prototypes were given to BZPower on the condition that they should not be sold - they're meant for the enjoyment of fans.

hey, black 6, where were you in brick fair? I never saw you. Unles you were there the second day, not the first.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

hey, black 6, where were you in brick fair? I never saw you. Unles you were there the second day, not the first.
Please don't post in topics that have been inactive for 20 days or more in the Banter & Promotions forum. Revival closed.

What is dead may never die.