2 Sets Of Kraata, 1 Complete Other Close!

Mask collector

Hey! I Finally got my Kraata Collections complete! It all started 3+ Years ago, i traded Screenguy for his almost finished collection, after having that collection for about a year and a half, i still couldn't find the 7 i needed!(TOK and a full set of Cyclone!) So i sold some off to other people, now that collection was missing some, but i got alot back!About a month ago i got in contact with Reya, he offered to sale me his Particial collection, so we worked out a price, finished the deal and now i have those as well! I combined both collections to get 1 Finished set! 100% complete!!! The other set is only missing 30 of the 259 to make a full complete set!(TOK, all 6 Cyclone and other random wilds)Anyways here are some pictures!Completed Set!427362_322728624435405_100000948114098_897084_104418842_n.jpgIncomplete Set!429074_322728474435420_100000948114098_897083_1233885585_n.jpg(Completed on the left, incomplete on the right)423181_322728891102045_100000948114098_897086_1722098966_n.jpgYes i know that this might now count as completing another full set, but i just wanted to share one of my victories with the fellow collectors on BZP!!!Here are some other picture of my collection, just because! :)418332_322728987768702_100000948114098_897087_906324625_n.jpg400989_322727014435566_100000948114098_897073_1024405507_n.jpg Well, thats all for now! I have a display in the making for the kraata, and all the rest! tell me what you think!ThanksMC

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'm admiring your Krana and misprint Kanohi collections! While I don't want all of the latter, there are some you have that I really want. Plus, my Krana and Kraata collections are miniscule.I understand the frustration of not having any Kraata of Cyclone. That's the one Kraata I still need to complete Project: Rahkshi. I have a Rahkshi of Cyclone, but no Kraata to power it.

Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Thanks! those Cyclone ones are horrid!

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I'd just like to inform you that this does not count as completing another Kraata collection because you took the Kraata from two other complete collections and merged them together. It does, however, look impressive. Glad you are happy with the Kraata I sent you. :)Nice VMKK collection!

Edited by Reya

Thanks that why i said"Yes i know that this might now count as completing another full set, but i just wanted to share one of my victories with the fellow collectors on BZP!!!"MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

You lucky friend, you have the stuff dreams are made off, congratulations on your amazing collections

Edited by Eskeleto532

If you want to spare some time and take a look to my colection then visit this link, if you dont want, well...you just lost a good opurtunity to compare collections and laugh at mine (or cry if you want).

qs102492.jpg

i'm still lokeing for the other vmkk, that and i really want the wmkk and sskk, but i know i probably wont find the sskk. they were way rare. i will be posting videos on my collections soon, i have got parts ordered to display my collection, and i can't wait to get them here to finally get my collectibles looking good! :)

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Sorry for the double post but!!!I might have just gotten another vmkk i needed for 7.98 on ebay! i bought it, but i'm not sure if its real or fake, but when i get it i shall know! if that is the case, i will have 5 of the 8 vmkk!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

• 4 weeks later...