That last comic was fantastic, it actually made me laugh (which is rare).The best parts was when he walks on top of Oraku, and the ending.Keep up the good work.~Soran(PS: I would like to see a comic with Hokti in it as he seems under used. The only comic he has appeared in so far is the character introduction one.)

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Around my 7th or 8th comic, as I need some time to get used to using them.I noticed something when I color them, a white outline appears around the edges of the part. Any way I could fix that?

that's because there are different shades surrounding it. take your base sprite, paste it in a new paint, and fill the background with a random color. then, color the white with the color you chose, fill the chosen color with white, and it's fixed.Source: experienced it a lot on school projects.
vamprah9588card.png

Hmm.... I'm using GIMP, though...*shrug*

Oh, your using Gimp? Me too.Do you color them before or after you resized them?If you do so after then that should explain the white pixels, it is best to color the body part before resize.(Coming up: Huna, Matatu and a Mahiki) Edited by Tattorack

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

I do color them before resize. I'll post a picture to show you what I'm talking about.

I think I already know what your talking about... it would mean that I would have to tweak around with the B&W values a bit...In anyways, here are some 2004 masks:http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/048/e/4/more_wip_masks_sprites_by_tattorack-d4q0eam.pngI know that there are details missing on the Huna... sorry, I got rusty on 2004 masks.I'm not sure if you (or Kodrak) will be happy with the Matatu, I based it on Matoron Nuju.Why the Mahiki? Well, I relised that the Matatu wasn't Matau's masks when digging through my refs... after I drew it already...

Ehhhhhhh 2 problemos.1. Mahiki: Something seems off with the mouth. I can't tell, but it's just.. SOMETHING.2. Matatu: Eyepiece is short. I prefer the Great Mask... In fact, I think I'll make my mask myself. Let me get to work on that. But if I utterly fail, then I'm fine with using Tat's.

not autistic

Pshaawwwww...... I hate telling people what to do. :PBut, I might need different masks if more people GS. (Oops, almost forgot about TNG, he needs a Hau Nuva. Thats it after that.)Many thanks to you! They are amazing!

One Hau coming up!

Ehhhhhhh 2 problemos.1. Mahiki: Something seems off with the mouth. I can't tell, but it's just.. SOMETHING.2. Matatu: Eyepiece is short. I prefer the Great Mask... In fact, I think I'll make my mask myself. Let me get to work on that. But if I utterly fail, then I'm fine with using Tat's.

1. Perhaps...... I am a little rusty on 2004 masks, you think I should re-draw it?.2. Aye! Darn! I have no problems re-drawing that mask in graet form though...

*Sigh of relief*Ok, heads up: I wont be online on Sunday and Monday (every Sunday and Monday) because I don't have internet at home and so have to go to the local cyber-base to do all my networking.And those are its two closing days.So if you have any other requests DO IT NOW AND DO IT QUICK!!

I think I'll still try my hand at a Great Matatu. I'll do a hand-drawn and scan it, then I'll see what I can do on my laptop. I don't know how I'd do though..

There are a couple:1. Hand draw your mask(s), pen them out with a fine liner as neat as possible and rub out all the guidlines and such.Scan in B&W.Then open the image in Gimp or Photoshop (or similar) and tweak around with the color settings till you have only white and only black left on the image (no irritating little grey pixels surrounding your line and such).2. Hand draw your mask(s), scan them, open it in Gimp, Photoshop or any other program that works with layers and redraw with a hard line on the computer.