Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

@TNG: Don't worry, I have a few comics featuring them and I think they follow the way I displayed them quite well.@Justax-Kal: Everyone should be scared. Don't worry there are several plot points, just not really early in the comics. Gags are nice.Thanks for the comments, I will be posting my next comic normally around same time,~Soran

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

New Comics!Yes, thats plural.Comic 13Comic 13 Alternate EndingHope you enjoy the comics,~Soran(Since I am running low on comics and time, because I am managing a sprite kit, a larger 'sprite kit', 3 comic series, and another secret project, I might have to resort to posting only 1 comic a day sadly. Hope you guys understand. This isn't official however, I might be able to pull off 2 still.)
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

(Since I am running low on comics and time, because I am managing a sprite kit, a larger 'sprite kit', 3 comic series, and another secret project, I might have to resort to posting only 1 comic a day sadly. Hope you guys understand. This isn't official however, I might be able to pull off 2 still.)

Thats okay. Even one comic a day is a faster rate than most other comic series.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

@Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda: It may be faster then most comics, but my usual is 2 a day so its not as fast, but oh well.@Kodrak: They are very, very secret and I liked the alternate ending better as well.@TNG: Don't worry about those comics. The Job and the Makuta moving in are 2 different story arcs that were made during the same time because they join together soon. This secret project of mine isn't guaranteed to be done soon. And I wont reveal too much about it because it is a secret.New Comic!LimitationsHope you like the comic,~Soran

@TNG: The rules of a genie are based off the rules explained in the Disney movie Aladdin. The three rules are:1. You can't wish for people back from the dead.2. You can't wish for people to fall in love with you.3. You can't wish a person to die.Thanks for the comment.

New Comic!Since I didn't have any premade comics that are close to the story arc, I decided to show you a preview of where LTSL is headed.Preview of New StyleHope you enjoy the comic,~Soran(PS: I might make a story arc around the comic, it just depends on how much people want to see a continuation of the comic.)

Lol. Genie hangs around them like an ordinary person. So there's a new format! I have to say I like it, and the background/shadows are much clearer than before. The joke is a common one, but it did surprise me: Akino has more skill at getting girls than Soran despite being a complete incompetent buffoon? THE UNIVERSE MUST BE IMPLODING!Nice job, and yes, please do continue LTSL. It's my favorite out of all the comics you make. (But, what was it that happened to Daybreak? You haven't posted it for a long time!)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@TNG: Yeah he hangs around them like a normal person, he has to he is a main character. Actually I didn't use shadows for the older LTSL style, since I didn't feel the need to put lots of detail in the comics. It just seemed like a waste. The main reason why I have a new background, is because I was searching for my other background in a larger form, but I couldn't find it. So I just found a cooler background that is much more clearer and has more possibilities then the other one (Grill, swimming pool, sidewalk). Yeah it is a pretty common one, but this comic was only to test the new style I will be presenting after the whole introducing Genie arc. And yes, Akino is better at getting girls then Soran, their personalities actually explain why that is as Akino would be similar to the dumb/class clown type of person, and Soran would be considered the Nerdy kind of person. And don't worry, I spent way too much work on the kit I use for LTSL to just ditch it. As I might've said in an earlier post, the last daybreak comic I posted probably, it said Daybreak was going to be put on hold because of the time lengths it takes to create those comics. Also I'm still figuring out the storyline of that.Thanks for the comment,~Soran

New Comic!Been a while since I posted any comics... Been working on some other things that I wont dwell on since you guys will probably be bored.Well I made a comic that I honestly can say is the most random comic I have ever made. Ever. Like seriously... I warned you...LulwutHope you enjoy the comic,~Soran