Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

LOL! i actually knew ppl like that. lol! its even funnier b/c at my school theres freshmen who play beyblade at the back of the school

I also know people like that. And beyblading freshmen? Surprisingly unsurprised.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

@Ptolemaios: We were building the model in my older brother's room, and we left it there after we were finished building it. He later found it and assumed it was trash and threw it in the garbage. Still annoyed by it since I spent 30 dollars on it...@Boss: I think everyone knows a person like that sadly. I remember that toy... was pretty fun until our battle arena broke.@Gdf: I was right, everyone knows a person like that.Glad you guys like the comic,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Is it just me, or is there going to be some property damage with that rocket in the next comic XD.It seems like this will be the start of the story arc.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Maybe the rocket will save us PGS's that are stuffed in boxes :biggrin:

If in the possibility of that happening, I hope that us Pgs's can survive third degree burns, asphyxation, turning to ash, and/or impaled by the rocket itself.No smily face there.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

@Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda: There might possibly be some property damage. Really depends... most of my arcs are very long so... yeah... Technically the start of the story arc was when Nico got the model rocket.@Ptolemaios: if you do somehow survive that then you should all be rewarded a medal.@Argaraffe: A very plausible theory.Glad you guys liked the comic,~Soran

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

@Ptolemaios: Its good that you have identified yourself as the captain. But if you're the captain... Then I must be the major. Gotta love memes.@Boss: I don't know anyone who would be clad in protosteel.@TNG: Was afraid you guys wouldn't notice the 'hidden' meme in the last panel. You will have to wait and see what happens...Thanks for the comments,~Soran

@gdf: It might. You will have to wait and see...@Leraku: That is a lot of widgets. Looks like there is a bet going on...@Ptol: Both their souls? Interesting... We'll see who is right and who isn't soon.Thanks for the comments,~Soran

idea: they are doing chair race, and rocket attaches to one chair.that would be funny, lol.

Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda