Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

@The Wind, Wow. I was actually (for once) expecting the Ta-Koro Inquisition. Does that make me nobody?@TPH LOL. Hilarious, like Akino's talk show...however the questions made sense for once.@Ah, that explains a lot. To be honest, the robot battle could have been epic if they made a video for it, and a proper ending instead of DEUS EX MACHINA TIEM.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@Arga: Indeed. Thanks.@TNG: Technically it does make you part of the "nobody". I'm glad you liked it. The comic was actually going to go a lot more differently, where instead of asking about the Guest Star Abuse right away, he was going to talk about his interests (Which in TPH's Form, the first 3 things were food related things) and instantly be accused of being a food addict. I had no idea how the comic was going to go after that so I scrapped the idea. I agree with a video for it being more epic, but that would've defeated the purpose of the (Lego Magazine) Bionicle Comics. Yeah a better ending would've also been better.Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

alternate_comic_05.pngComicTo understand this more, whenever someone says anything with 'Wind' in it and 'expect' then The Wind! will pop out randomly exclaiming that nobody expects him, for he is the wind!Also; due to popular demand I have decided that I will most likely make the Lego Office comics. I have given the main character (The first person featured in the first comic) a name. His name is Tim, because he looks like a Tim. I'm currently finishing up the second one.~Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

@TPH: That was only a one time joke I used in an earlier comic. Don't expect it to be returning any time soon.@Ptol: Tim will be appearing again tomorrow. Nobody Expects him, for he is the Wind!Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

@Piraka: I'm surprised you think so about the shell. It was quite hard to make it look like it was made outta LEGO (Which I failed to do). Its based off of the story about the Hermit crab with the LEGO shell. The fish are like that on purpose. Derpy fish win!Glad you like the comic,~Soran

Edited by Soran

@Piraka: I'm surprised you think so about the shell. It was quite hard to make it look like it was made outta LEGO (Which I failed to do). Its based off of the story about the Hermit crab with the LEGO shell. The fish are like that on purpose. Derpy fish win!Glad you like the comic,~Soran

Derpy fish SCARY!

@TNG: It normally is, although since this one is based off of something that happened in real life the ending could've been predicted quite easily. I would love to work on the spritesheet but I'm running outt've ideas. I'm really hoping that my backgrounds can be recovered. What other user are you talking about, I wasn't aware of any similar series, or at least I don't think I am.~Soran

alternate_comic_06.pngComicThis comic explains a few things about The Wind.STATUS UPDATE: My laptop is finally fixed! I finally have all the sprite sheets and everything back. I am probably going to make an animation to show how happy I am now. Edited by Soran

@Leraku: I could put you in another comic with "The Wind!" but I was planning on taking a break from "The Wind!" for a while.The Wind, no door, box, prison, cage, house, dimension, universe, planet, etc, can contain him!Glad you like the comics,~Soran

@Arga: I'm sure he will too. If he does then I will be very proud. (I asked Windrider for use of his character in the comics)@TNG: As far as I'm aware, that series only deals with the Brotherhood of the Makuta in human forms. Although the Lego Office mini series is hand drawn aswell, mine focuses more on The LEGO Group in particular, but I do use made up characters. I take normal News things or known LEGO projects and give them a twist. Anyway...Well its a mini arc, hes suppose to. The Jail arc is already finished. It ended with you and the rest of the PGS who were in jail, being bailed out by Soran. You aswell as the other characters basically owe Soran money. Almost all the characters are either victims of some prank/accident, or they owe someone money.~Soran

@TNG: I'm glad it does. Thanks.@Boss: I'm not sure if I will include your very powerful abilities. Also; its impossible to injure/hurt The Wind. He can basically break all laws of physics and the fourth wall.Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

026.png17/5/12 A Few Notes:The Fourth Wall running joke has returned. Only an introduction or if a character has stated that they are going to break the fourth wall are allowed or else the ending of this comic will happen, or something to that effect.This is also my new permanent outside background. I spent like 5 or more hours on it and it is probably my most detailed background yet. I've made tons of different versions of it as well as some other backgrounds for the house. These will later along with the sprite sheets be released in a fan kit. The running total of backgrounds that will probably be included in the fan kit is around 40-50. Some one time use backgrounds won't be included.Since my laptop is repaired while retaining the files I will now continue with the dailies I did have planned.Also, to you incredibly patient PGS who are still in the boxes, I am sure you will be glad to know that you will be freed soon. I have a small arc planned and already started which introduces you all into the story. After that I will continue regular comics as usual.~Soran Edited by Soran

Nice comic! also, while the forums were down, I toiled for 6 hours (slow internet on this laptop >.<) making a failish "fan comic"(I had to find a legitimate excuse to use your awesome backrounds :P)

Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

@Hippo: Thanks. I liked the fan comic, it looked good. I think my favorite part is when Mata-Nui talks to Bulik. The graphics look good and the story is actually entertaining. Nice job on the fan comic! (Good to know that my backgrounds are awesome.)~Soran

yeah. I would have more to explain like Ma-"T" nui, and actually the torture machine idea was inspired by the same type of transmittig brain .thing that one woman used to drink the coffee with the robotic arm thats been in the newsI'm glad you like the fan comic. I actually have another one planned.also, I like how you have the "house plan" of all the panels to be used in each part of the house

Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

@Fourth Wall Comic, Whoa. Definitely worse than meteors, that messed up the space-time...not sure how to spell that word, you know what I mean. (Seriously, how do you spell it? I forgot.)@Bed comic, Heh. I did not expect that ending. The terror of strange house design strikes again! (First the humongous fridge...now this!)EDIT: @Fan comic, Guest Star Abuse has been changed forever. Mata Nui help us all. I ought to make a fan comic now, I'm not really doing anything. Soran, where can I get the resources to do so?

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@Hippo: Interesting. If its okay with you I might use Ma-"T" Nui in the comics later, hes a very interesting character. Cool, I look forward to your other comic. Thanks, it helps me figure out comics. If I didn't cut off part of the TV from the TV background I would have a complete connected background.@Protoss: Indeed.@TNG: I decided to step it up to the next level. Space-time continuum: Owned. I don't know whats wrong with all the houses my comics are in. They're always messed up. I got the resources up for fan comics now.Glad you guys like the comics.Alright to all those who enjoy these comics I now present something that I've been meaning to get done but haven't done.Fan KitsMain CharactersPGSes Part 1 PGSes Part 2PGSes Part 3Background Kit First 2 rows are actually a floor plan of the house so they are connected. Daily Strip Template~Soran

Edited by Soran

Whoa...some of these backgrounds haven't even been used yet!I must say, you've outdone yourself again. The sheer effort you put into these comics astounds me. I don't have the patience for this kind of thing...I just make the poses when I need them, and save them into the sheet! (Then again, I have no premade sheets to recolor.) Awesome, I'll get started as soon as I have an idea.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@TNG: I actually have alot more backgrounds then this. These are just the only backgrounds I'm going to let fans use because the others I have are related to story arcs. In total I've got around 55 backgrounds. I am only letting you people use 35 of them. If you need a chimoru kit to recolor I can Pm you one.I look forward to seeing your fan comic.~Soran