Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

@Boss: I'd rather you not mention those people in this topic for obvious reasons.@Bulik: Cool, thanks. :) I liked the fan comic, it was funny. I think you actually did a good job on Arga's pranking abilities. Only thing I'd like to comment on though is the fact that the last panel isn't Soran's house, its actually Tammy's from when they blew up her house. I guess I could make it his house though... I already got a couple backgrounds of it. Anyway, nice job on the fan comic!Looks like I'll probably make a Fan comic section on the first post with all the recent fan comics I've been getting.~Soran

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

@TNG: Nice job on the fan comic, it was entertaining seeing your character's reaction to the different personalities of the characters. I especially like the human toyline thing, I think that is just funny. I think you also displayed Akino's personality quite well although I probably would've changed it a little bit. Either way, you nailed the personalities of the characters and you also made it funny, nice job!~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Thanks! Yeah, the point was to meet everyone. Human toyline is one of my oldest jokes on BZP, so old that I decided not to put it in my own comics. Akino is one of those characters that sends TNG into a murderous rage, definitely.I had fun making this, and with permission from the other PGSes I could make another one. I have plenty of time on my hands as I wait for...well, something important.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Excellent fan comics, guys. I might try to make one myself. And Bulik: you captured my personality quite well.@Soran: I found that latest comic hilarious, great work. Oh and a lot of those backgrounds are simply stunning, especially the pool.

Edited by Argaraffe

@Hippo: Indeed. That is probably going to happen, I'm not sure yet. I still need to finish the comics for this arc.Glad you like the comics,~Soran(PS: This is officially the story arc to free the PGS)

@Hippo: Well that was entertaining. I've been thinking of an idea with the avengers but couldn't think of one. That one was great, I wish I thought of it. It seems like Arga is the number 1 person used most in fan comics. Anyway, nice job on the comic.~Soran

How will we eat each other if we're stuck in boxes?J-K out.

That's for us to know, and Ro to find out... the hard way .

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

@TNG: Yep they're still in boxes. They were all put in the attic and never seen again. I always liked that expression, I think its funny. They aren't actually hating on him they are just using him a lot.Glad you like the comics,~Soran

@Leraku: I like that idea, I might actually make a new background for it.

Well, by mediator, it's more like 'heavy-threatening to knock it off before you are knocked off' sort of thing....Yeeaah...Whatever works.

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

Heh. Great, I stayed up too late and saw the comic early. Now I can't read one tomorrow...aw.Ah well, on to the comic. Well, when in doubt, smash EVERYTHING and hope you're somewhere else when it all goes boom. (Or was that already done to Tammy's house...)I can imagine the PGSes jumping out savagely...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@TNG: I'm not sure if I'll even have a comic ready for tomorrow. Tomorrow is my birthday so I'm trying to think of a non generic birthday comic... Great advice for helping a person navigate through their own house. So can I.@Ptol: Don't worry Ro, They can't break outta the boxes for some odd reason so your safe right now.Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

I'll try to whip up a birthday comic for you I guess. TPH's comic: I seriously think I've become an icon, as well as everyone's favorite guy to beat up. I'm not sure whether to be proud or scared.

Actually it's not that your guy is fun to beat up. I chose you because of your name and how it was easy to make a few comedic quotes on it. I would be scare if I were you.

I'll try to whip up a birthday comic for you I guess. TPH's comic: I seriously think I've become an icon, as well as everyone's favorite guy to beat up. I'm not sure whether to be proud or scared.

it's just you are the closest thing to a villain.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

it's just you are the closest thing to a villain.
Yeah I think that ark where Arga pranked most of the PGSes left a mark on him.

@Piraka: Nice job on the fan comic, it was quite entertaining. I think it left a mark on him as well, but don't worry once the comics get rolling from character introductions you'll see drastic changes in people's personalities.@Arga: Cool. I honestly don't know which one you should be. Proud would probably be it because you're the most used character in fan comics. Although most of the fan comics include some sort of revenge I doubt it'll be that much troubling. After the character introduction comics your character will probably be used in many different kinds of ways.@Hippo: Thats true technically.Glad you guys like the comics enough to make fan comics,~Soran

Heh. @Fan Comic, nice to see someone other than Arga being beaten up. (Lol that sounded so wrong.)You took the same move for two panels straight thing from my comics! I SUE YOU! (Not.)Still pretty funny, and definitely full of loose ends. Ah, the chaos a lust for revenge can bring...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

New Comic!This time its a birthday one. I'll continue the story arc afterwards. Its the longest single comic I've made in a while (My longest was like 83 panels or something. It was an intro comic to one of my old series.)~SoranCredit to Dokuma for Nanonicle sprite used in panel 4. Edited by Soran

@Ptol: Actually that was revenge for Tng throwing a pie at Soran. And yes, he does make a lovely candle.@Boss: You are correct.@gdf: Indeed he is.@Justax: Thanks. I barely made it through, I was sick and It was a disappointing day. I wont dwell on details. Soran's bad day was most people pretended not to care. I'd rather not dwell on that thought either...Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran