Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

Whoa, that's a bit out of character for me. As for breaking the TV and coercing you into bailing us...yeah, I'd do that. I constantly smash things by accident, which is rather funny, as I'm really not that big.But stealing your wallet...on purpose? Nah... Revenge line? Sounds more Vezon than TNG.Still, aside from the strange performance you gave me, hilarious comic. (Another note: I hate tacos.)Overall this is my most out-of-character comic ever....yet the humor is just as good as always.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@Ptol: Tacooooooooooos! I've never watched the show but I've seen the commercials.@TNG: I was mainly thinking about anyone else strong enough to actually subdue Argaraffe. Those being you, Leraku, Justax, and Nico. I didn't know that you didn't like tacos, it was the first thing to pop into my mind. It was either pizza or tacos, and my brothers voted taco. Sorry for the out of character comic.Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Oh, didn't notice I was holding Argaraffe. Karz I must be tired. In that case, that part was VERY in character (The other two complaints, not so much.). Especially since I normally help those who are wronged get revenge just for fun and because it means I'm not doing anything truly wrong...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@Tng: Yay, It was semi in character! Alright, good to know.@Takanuvia: Sure it is. For the people getting revenge its a fantastic plan. :D@Ptol: Yes. I don't question your taste it food however. :PGlad you guys like the comics,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

@TNG: In your comics he is, but in these comics he just goes with the flow normally. He gets dragged into different situations and doesn't really care how insane the plan is, he'll still join in if asked. Well when you are outside there is normally an 'outside smell'. An outside smell is just a smell that doesn't smell like inside smell. Bulik has a great... nose? I'm not sure what bionicles have technically. I think this is my worst rating for a comic ever, I'm ashamed.Thanks for the critic and I'm glad you read the comics.~Soran

On topic I think: Soran's personality is really inconsistent. The only consistency about his personality is that hes smart. I never really wrote down his personality so normally hes smart and then some random thing I can think of. And he isn't really negative, hes just sarcastic at times. This is based off of myself where for some odd reason I can be very sarcastic at times.Notice: I was thinking about using a kit i had created for the Akino's Past saga, so when I start working on it it will probably look a bit different and more detailed.~Soran

[...]And he isn't really negative, hes just sarcastic at times. This is based off of myself where for some odd reason I can be very sarcastic at times.[...]~Soran

Aw, I don't think there's something odd about being sarcastic. ^^ Unless it's on the internet, then it's sometimes a bit hard to detect...Anyway, on the comic: Bulik indeed has an amazing sense of smell. I don't think I'd ever notice something like that. (but thanks, now I remember that I looove wandering around in a forest, just because of the smell.. *dreamy eyes*)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

The comic was great! I think you did a great job and got my character's personality right.I'm glad you've been able to use my character in some comics.Does the new kit mean a delay for the comics?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

036.png28/5/12Weegee just got Akino'd.@Takanuvia: You're right. I'm not normally a sarcastic but sometimes I just get very sarcastic. Indeed he has a great sense of smell.@Protoss: Reality is negative indeed.@Piraka: Its okay to be negative and sarcastic.@Hippo: Thanks, I'm glad I was able to get your character's personality right. I have a lot of ideas for your character so don't worry. No the kit doesn't mean a delay in comics. It will still be released everyday.@gdfgdf: Yay, I'm the same way. :D It is pretty cool if I do say so myself.Glad you guys like the comics and here is the next one.~Soran

Just to inform you guys what this comic was about. The comic was about the Weegee meme. Weegee, the Luigi looking character, is a meme which focuses on his very... disturbing stare and blank expression. One of parts of the meme is that when you stare at Weegee too long, you become a Weegee (You get the same head/face as him). The comic was basically showing that Akino is even more absurd than even this meme. To make it slightly humorous I reversed the role where if you stare at Akino too long you will become an Akino.@Piraka: Indeed. His name is Weegee.@Boss: You are correct.@Ptol: I don't think anyone does...@TNG: I'm sure he is either equal or more insane. Thanks.glad you guys... erm... read the comics,~Soran

But what could he need photographs of everyone for? D=Let's hope it's nothing overly evil...

Knowing Soran.......yes.....yes it is. I don't know how it is......, but some how it is.Any way I can't wait to see why you need the photos.

But what could he need photographs of everyone for? D=Let's hope it's nothing overly evil...

Knowing Soran.......yes.....yes it is. I don't know how it is......, but some how it is.Any way I can't wait to see why you need the photos.
Does this mean we are all famous and he is just going to have us autograph the photos and sell them for exorbant prices? Yeah, sounds evil....curses...

There seems to be much speculation in what the photos are used for. It also looks like I have some sort of reputation for my comics... Using the photos for evil purposes... The reason was actually going to be put in this comic, but I decided not to since I didn't have any room to put it. Since I haven't made tomorrow's comic, I guess I'll include the reason.Glad you guys like the comic,~Soran

There seems to be much speculation in what the photos are used for. It also looks like I have some sort of reputation for my comics... Using the photos for evil purposes... The reason was actually going to be put in this comic, but I decided not to since I didn't have any room to put it. Since I haven't made tomorrow's comic, I guess I'll include the reason.Glad you guys like the comic,~Soran

... I dunno much about your reputation because I'm fairly new to these, but hey, I would totally use them for evil purposes. Or it's my paranoia speaking. Not sure. :DBut including the reason would definitely be a good way to end speculations. ^^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

You wouldn't believe how realiaic that is. Half the pictures of me I look like a vampire (due to my ridiculouslypale skin and bad camera lighting XP) thats usual Yquem I'm outside though. Other wise I usually pull the sameosition, same smile, same deranged look in my eyes...I mean...uh...

Edited by Ptolemaios