Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

@Ptolemaios: You aswell as the other PGS are still in the boxes, so I'm not sure how you could've been it anyway.@Piraka: Indeed. Love can make people crazy. In this case, obsessed.@Leraku: Nobody Expects the Ta-Koro Inqu-- I mean um... I try to keep things not to be expected. How will you escape this dreaded trap!? I have an idea in mind.@Protoss General: Thanks! Even being compared to him is satisfying enough. Well I only made this series specifically one month ago... So... Yeah...I'm glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Well my laptop died so my dad is trying to recover the files from it. I have a few backgrounds and spritesheets but they are all messed up in colors. Either that or my brother's laptop is just too bright.Here is an example comic I made up in a few seconds.alternate_comic_1.pngNow are the colors messed up, or do they look normal?~Soran

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

@Leraku: Technically these comics are just random ones and don't fall under 'real comics'. So technically you're still in ropes, but I have your escape all figured out. I need my other backgrounds to make it though. Glad you like the comic.Status Update: My dad is fixing my laptop. he is ordering the parts and it looks like my laptop will be fixed maybe in a week or so. Currently I'm using my brother's laptop which is almost entirely different from mine, so there might be a few things different with the comics.I'm not sure if you guys can tell the differences but the main differences is the text and the coloring. The text is the same style but for some reason parts of the letters are bolded. Why it is like that I have no idea but it is irritating.The coloring is also off. the panels are brighter then they normally are and the background 'wallpaper' appears neon green (Its suppose to be a drab green) and the flooring is reddish red (Suppose to be a dark brown). Also some of the sprite's colors are wrong aswell. It seems as though they are blending in with eachother...Anyway, I will try to still make comics whichever way I can. These comics will be random ones and won't fall under any story arcs. I will probably be just making a comic from whatever style I want so I might hand draw them or something. Anyway I thought I would give you guys a heads up on the situation.~Soran

Edited by Soran

@Boss: It could be, but I don't know. I checked what the comics look like on my mom's desktop computer. The colors are altered still.@Protoss General: Still the colors are altered. Indeed, he is paranoid about being captured again.Glad you guys like the comics and thanks for the suggestions.~Soran

I can see nearly no difference. I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't told me, nice work! Cool sword for Leraku, by the way. Did you make it?You could actually continue with real comics this way, there's nothing wrong at all.(However, I can see why you wouldn't want to, and so a suggestion: Could you make a random comic showing the rivalry?)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@TNG: The pieces needed to repair my laptop will most likely come in a week, and I already made the comics for a whole week. They are quite random. If the time takes longer then I will take upon your suggestion of a rivalry comic. And no I did not make the sword, its Leraku's, he included it in his sprite sheet as well as another weapon.I can't continue the real comics, I need my newer backgrounds. I already have a story arc started that needs the new backgrounds. That and all the sprites are messed up.~Soran

alternate_comic_02.pngThis comic explains how Leraku escaped Tammy in a very...unique...manner.At first I was going to have him escape by doing so overly complicated plan, but then I realized that hes in a house, specifically in a room. He could just use the restroom and escape.(If I had my newer backgrounds it would've shown him jumping through the door in panel 5 instead of just jumping from a basic panel... I need my newer backgrounds...) Edited by Soran
  • Upvote 1

@Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda: Indeed. I enjoy making comics so even if my computer is down I'll still make them. Heck if all my laptops broke and only the scanner and a desktop computer with only the internet was alive I would hand draw a comic. (Its weird when I almost can memorize how to spell your name...)@Leraku: Of course. Thanks, it was a really simple effect. I was afraid it would make the text hard to read but it looks like it didn't.Glad you guys like the comics.Status Update: I have figured out a way to make the backgrounds and sprite sheets I currently have normal colored. Even if you guys couldn't tell, by close inspection you can see the difference between the background colors. The sprites weren't as major of a damage although some of the colors were darkened/lightened/blended. Anyway, I figured out a way how to make them normal colored, so now I can make my comics at least look like my other ones. Tomorrow I will probably post another chimoru comic and after that I'll post the two hand drawn ones I made.~Soran

Wow. That explains it. I wish I hadn't made so many toilet jokes, I've apparently been specially banned from even using the word restroom in a comic. Future reference? Dream on, Neo...P.S. Don't worry, I won't be offended by losing in a rivalry comic, no need to apologize for anything at all. Do whatever you like!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@Piraka: I think you're already in the club... Even if you're not then you're in!@Protoss: Indeed, thanks.@TNG: Well that first thing you said was rather entertaining. I don't know, he helped blow up her house on accident so she might seek revenge...Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

@Piraka: I think you're already in the club... Even if you're not then you're in!@Protoss: Indeed, thanks.@TNG: Well that first thing you said was rather entertaining. I don't know, he helped blow up her house on accident so she might seek revenge...Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

Wow I am defying logic already........ Edited by TOA PIRAKA HAKANN 3.0

Wow I am defying logic already........
Join the club.The other club.Only the cool kids get into this one... but then again, if you're on BZP, you're automatically a cool kid.So pretty much everyone is in the illogical club. Welcome aboard.

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

hd_daily_01.pngComicWell since I didn't have the spritesheet I needed on time I'll just release the hand drawn one. Technically its still graphic art...~Soran(I drew each body part on a different frame so technically I have an over sized kit.) Edited by Soran

Well since I didn't have the spritesheet I needed on time I'll just release the hand drawn one. Technically its still graphic art...~Soran(I drew each body part on a different frame so technically I have an over sized kit.)

Wow! that looks Amazing!You should keep that and make some more comics with it sometime. Maybe for close-up, etc, while using chimoru for non-close-ups :shrugs:

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Well since I didn't have the spritesheet I needed on time I'll just release the hand drawn one. Technically its still graphic art...~Soran(I drew each body part on a different frame so technically I have an over sized kit.)

Wow! that looks Amazing!You should keep that and make some more comics with it sometime. Maybe for close-up, etc, while using chimoru for non-close-ups :shrugs:
That is actually an excellent idea.

@Ptolemaios: Thanks. I'm sure everyone should've saw it coming.@Arga: Thank you very much. I might not use it for close ups because the drawing looks nothing like the chimoru kit. I might edit it if I was to use it for close ups.Glad you like the comics,~Soran

@Protoss General: Thanks. Yeah there is another coming tomorrow, but I'll warn you that it is very random. After that will be another sprite comic. Hopefully the pieces to repair my laptop will arrive soon.Status Update: I have found the actual correct text I use for my comics. Yay... Now the comics actually look the same way before the laptop issues. I'm hoping my laptop will get repaired soon so that I can get my backgrounds and PGS Sheets/custom chimoru masks back.~Soran

@TNG: Thanks, and yes that is Nico. I originally was going to draw Soran, but I decided that drawing Kanohi haus was easier (Plus 1/3 of the cast is kanohi haus) then an avohkii.Its alright, I got it anyway.Glad you like the comic,~Soran