Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

You should make the last panel as a banner. "Swivel chairs to the death!" just cracked me up. Can't wait for the next one.

Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Yay! we will be freed!This comic was funny. I'm assuming that house is yours, right?.

Edited by Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

@Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda: You might be freed. It could be their house or a neighbors... That's the fun part about comics, it can go either way.@Feline Oneker: I made the tree house for something else but decided I will just use it for a random background. Haven't decided how I might incorporate it into the comics... Don't worry we plan on doing just that.I'm glad you guys like the comics,~Soran(PS: Changed Topic name and made a pretty new banner)

Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Did not see that coming. Your comic arcs are some of the most unpredictable ever!@PGSes I wouldn't go around thinking I'd be freed no matter whose house that is...more like thinking I'd be dead, maimed, or have a rocket in my eye socket for the rest of my life.

but who knows, maybe it will break a hole in the floor, and we will land on a conveniently placed sharp object that will cut the boxes in half.or us for that matter. so lets hope something good, fun, and controversial happens :biggrin:

Did not see that coming. Your comic arcs are some of the most unpredictable ever!@PGSes I wouldn't go around thinking I'd be freed no matter whose house that is...more like thinking I'd be dead, maimed, or have a rocket in my eye socket for the rest of my life.

but who knows, maybe it will break a hole in the floor, and we will land on a conveniently placed sharp object that will cut the boxes in half.or us for that matter. so lets hope something good, fun, and controversial happens :biggrin:
Yay! Optimism! (Wait a minute, I'm not even in a box)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

how do you know? there was one unnamed box-the name was covered by another box.

how do you know? there was one unnamed box-the name was covered by another box.
Soran has stated I haven't been introduced yet.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

@Bulik: The person in the box that is covered by the other box is you. I have yet to introduce TNG, Kodrak, and Sycron (I have it all planned, and I am working on it currently.) I don't think I've even seen a conveniently placed sharp object. only deadly....ey....placed sharp objects.@TNG: probably roasted to perfection. I have already made the first comic you are in, and will be posting it as soon as this story arc is over. The mini arc you are in is a very small one but really effective.Thanks for the comments,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

@Hippopotomonstrosesquipeda: close to the end of the month. Its a very long arc.@Boss: Its good to have popcorn when you are watching someone get strangled.@gdf: Probably shouldn't had bet on what house was going to be exploded.@Leraku: Congratulations on winning the bet.Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

@Piraka: Glad you like the comic.@Boss: I like the word, 'meep'. Its a very fun word to say. It only makes sense to say it in dire situations though, like the word, 'eek!'.Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

When Tammy was chasing you three it made me think of the character "Jerisu" from my comics when she would chase someone with her hammer out.Good luck with your tests Soran! ;)

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

@Ptol: Glad you liked it. When you explode a neighbors house and they are charging at you trying to kill you, I think anyone would be scared. Sorry for being stuck in a hotel.@Oneker: Glad you like it.Thanks, I think I did well on the first comic.Glad you like the comic,~Soran