Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

@Piraka: By first comic, do you mean how she was going to kill them? It was very fun to make. No idea why killing characters is fun... It just is...@Ptol: Yay, you people understood it. I was afraid you guys would think I messed up the last panel's corner or something...Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

@Piraka: By first comic, do you mean how she was going to kill them? It was very fun to make. No idea why killing characters is fun... It just is...@Ptol: Yay, you people understood it. I was afraid you guys would think I messed up the last panel's corner or something...Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

No I meant by the alert thing.

@Boss: Indeed. I would do a prison break but I honestly don't know what a prison actually looks like (Thank goodness) and there aren't enough pictures online for me to get a clear understanding of what it looks like for backgrounds.@Piraka: Well you shouldn't. He defies all forms of physics, gravity, and so much more. Worse yet he is also dumb.@Ptolemaios: Sadly since I have a bad habit of making story arcs way to long, I decided to just make this one rather short because I don't want you all to be bored. It is still rather humorous but it just isn't as long as I could possibly make it be.Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

@Boss: Indeed. I would do a prison break but I honestly don't know what a prison actually looks like (Thank goodness) and there aren't enough pictures online for me to get a clear understanding of what it looks like for backgrounds.@Piraka: Well you shouldn't. He defies all forms of physics, gravity, and so much more. Worse yet he is also dumb.@Ptolemaios: Sadly since I have a bad habit of making story arcs way to long, I decided to just make this one rather short because I don't want you all to be bored. It is still rather humorous but it just isn't as long as I could possibly make it be.Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

I totally agree with the idea of longer comics maybe you shoud test the water with trying that idea out with one comic.

LOL'd at the argument. Who knew Nico was that strong? And yes, love complication. Didn't see that coming. And then the arc's first comic...WHOA. I'm in jail, lol. Funny thing is, I almost ended up in jail for real today. I was tricked into stealing food, and nearly convicted of stealing bags. (It turned out the bags, containing valuables, were at the front desk of the hotel.) As for the one who tricked me into stealing, he'll either pay for it...or be the one convicted.And the second...even better. Ah, so that's how the three PGSes and Akino appear. Power Point is definitely professional, especially when done with LOUD MUSIC NEXT TO IT! (It happened in my class, when some people turned in a project.) Definitely need a bailout. First day back to BZP, and I have a mini-arc! Thanks!

Pk57sNJ.jpg

023.png4/5/12@TNG: No one should underestimate Nico. I'm sure no one saw it coming. Yes, I put you in jail. I couldn't think of a way to introduce the other pgs and Akino so I just put you guys in jail. worked out fine. I'm sorry that you were almost put into jail in real life. and Power points make anything professional.@Leraku: I'm sure thats only because there has been one comic. Thanks.Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

*teleports into jail, demolishes place, and, being a makuta, absorbs all the matter that comprised the structure, transmuting it into protosteel and increasing in mass by twenty times while retaining his volume because a giant matoran draws too much attention*

bBhcfWO.png

@Piraka: Indeed. Akino is the mentally insane/dumb character in the comics. He apparently got stupider when Soran left the neighborhood (LTSL).@Leraku: Nice job, you are correct it did have to do with pants.Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

@TNG: Yes these comics take place after LTSL. Throughout these comics I may talk about things that would've happened in LTSL.Here is the story I just came up with in 10 seconds; After Akino becomes mentally insane (He wasn't before, he was just dumb and naive) Soran decides to move out of the neighborhood after many misadventures. After he moves out Genie tricks Akino into making his last wish (He along with Soran got their own wishes, his being a sandwich and Soran's being something I haven't thought of yet) and then he poofs himself with his lamp off to another random location. Akino then having no where else to go asks all TNG if he can stay with him. TNG let him stay with him as long as he helped pay the bills. The rest was explained in the comics where he robs a bank and fails.After Soran moves out he buys a new house in a less populated place and lives there for about 3 months. His brothers come later for a visit and eventually convince Soran to let them stay. That is where the comics take place from at the beginning.Glad you like the comic,~Soran

Edited by Soran

@TNG: Yes these comics take place after LTSL. Throughout these comics I may talk about things that would've happened in LTSL.Here is the story I just came up with in 10 seconds; After Akino becomes mentally insane (He wasn't before, he was just dumb and naive) Soran decides to move out of the neighborhood after many misadventures. After he moves out Genie tricks Akino into making his last wish (He along with Soran got their own wishes, his being a sandwich and Soran's being something I haven't thought of yet) and then he poofs himself with his lamp off to another random location. Akino then having no where else to go asks all TNG if he can stay with him. TNG let him stay with him as long as he helped pay the bills. The rest was explained in the comics where he robs a bank and fails.After Soran moves out he buys a new house in a less populated place and lives there for about 3 months. His brothers come later for a visit and eventually convince Soran to let them stay. That is where the comics take place from at the beginning.Glad you like the comic,~Soran

The things you can come up with in 10 seconds...........