Soran's Comic Emporium

Soran

I think that's why Soran didn't let you have your full power in this comic, Tweed. Lol.I like the "War Journal" thing, it was a new twist. How do they play go fish in boxes?This is one of the more unique comics, nice job.

the boxes are transparent on the inside. when it shows jk in his box, that isnt the back of his box:its the fornt of RO and Bulik's boxes:030edit.png

bBhcfWO.png

So guess who finally got around getting started with reading your comics... *waves*And even though I'm not done with catching up yet I want to let you know that I absolutely love your sense of humour. Really do.I also enjoyed the fact that these do not look static at all.Love your comics, and I'll definitely keep an eye on this topic! :)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

031.png23/5/12Leraku whistle: everyone should have one. I know, this is pretty random and dumb but it allowed me to be able to finish this arc in less then 3 comics so I'm going for it.@Hahli: Thanks for clearing that up.@Takanuvia: *waves back*. Wow thanks. Edited by Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

TPH: Indeed.Taka nuvia: Its origin shall be revealed next comic and yes, it is helpful.Protoss: Pretty sure its on everyone's christmas list. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tounge2.gifLeraku: Yep, still do. I don't know probably.Ptol: That is a possibility...TNG: You could if you wanted to, I might make that into a comic... Its hard to use randomness as a plot device but somehow it looks like it worked. You are a viewer of these comics who is allowed and encouraged to critique/give advice to my work.Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

LOL. I could use one to summon him to a ridiculous challenge, like a pie-eating contest.

I'm fairly sure Leraku would end up slicing his pies in half, then walking off to do what he does in his spare time...What that is, exactly? That's a secret for now.

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

032.png24/5/12I came up with the Leraku whistle idea while watching Tom & Jerry, so obviously the reason would be the same.@Piraka: It seems explosions are a running joke in fan comics apparently. The comic was really random... Not much to say other then that.

Well, that was entertaining to say the least. I could see the Tom and Jerry reference, despite the fact that I don't really like that show. Overall, funny. Though not sure if he'll free them or accidentally start a riot. @Fan Comic, Too random. I'm not even sure what just happened.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

So wait, you do one good deed, and he owes you a life debt? Nevermind. If it get's me out of my box, I'm all for it. I just know those guys are cheating at Black Jack.J-K out.

Hey,don't look at me: It was Ro's idea!Nice comic, Although why would leraku have a nail in his foot?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

@Boss: Indeed, or to cut the boxes open.@Tng: I'm glad that the reference was clear even to those who don't watch the show. I'm not quite sure what will happen.@Justax: I don't think I've ever seen anyone not cheat at black jack.@Hippo: The culprit speaks! Why wouldn't he have a nail in his foot? (Alternate answer: Because he was playing Galaga).Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

@Piraka: No, everyone got freed. Leraku is just cutting the boxes open to free them. Justax just said he wished he was dead and Leraku conveniently cut his box open at that time.Also, if enough of you guys request a sneak peek of an upcoming saga about Akino's past then I'll show you it.~Soran

@Takanuvia: Glad you like it. And yes, the deal was very one sided... Although it does give many more ideas for story arcs.@Leraku: Actually it made an appearance in the last two comics, which he was holding when he was called by Soran. He was using it to take care of the lawn. Yeah, thats the main reason why I didn't use his sword, its very long and it probably would've sliced Justax in two.Glad you guys like the comics,~Soran

And now as promised, here is a preview for an upcoming Saga I'm planning.The Way I Came To Be...Its not much of a preview to be honest. It was mainly just to test out the pose-ability with chimoru because unlike a lot of sagas with chimoru, I'm not just going to be using one 'camera' angle.The purpose of the saga is to answer the question of how Akino became insane and can basically avoid the laws of psychics and such. This saga takes place before Akino met Soran or went insane and details his past.~Soran

@Leraku: Actually it made an appearance in the last two comics, which he was holding when he was called by Soran. He was using it to take care of the lawn.

Oh. I didn't notice that - it looked like something under the door / the bottom of the door.

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.