5 hours ago, Sven2Win said:

Has to be the Pearl gold Ignika. Picked it up for 80 USD early in the pandemic for a 2006 display I was working on. Wish I had the rest of the set along with it but I don't see myself buying another mask and I can't be bothered to go part it out at this point

Good for you!

• Upvote 1

Prototypes - just coloration tests, but (nearly) one of a kind. Have seen someone with the same Zamor somehow... but either way, I do get messages occasionally asking if I'm selling the Pearl Dark Gray / Pearl Gold Strakk helmet 😋

Other than that... masks? Copper Komau (hardly consider it rare, but eh). "European misprints" - blue, red, white Rurus and a brown Matatu. Other than that, probably sets or little pieces of merchandise. Still have my Tahu Nuva sneakers, and I have a sealed pair of those Metru mask clips for the Toa Metru shoes (sadly do not have my Whenua Metru shoes...)

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

Just a bunch of prototypes, my rarest is probably the 3D printed tridax pod which I’m pretty certain is one of a kind. I used to hunt them a lot but I’ve gotten to the end of that journey.

11 hours ago, T.B.O.C said:

Prototypes - just coloration tests, but (nearly) one of a kind. Have seen someone with the same Zamor somehow... 

Which zamor is that? (I swear I’ve asked before). I have a black and red one and a black and sparkly blue.

2 hours ago, Aiden said:

Just a bunch of prototypes, my rarest is probably the 3D printed tridax pod which I’m pretty certain is one of a kind. I used to hunt them a lot but I’ve gotten to the end of that journey.

Which zamor is that? (I swear I’ve asked before). I have a black and red one and a black and sparkly blue.

Is that where your picture is from? The prototype shadow leeches?

13 hours ago, T.B.O.C said:

Prototypes - just coloration tests, but (nearly) one of a kind. Have seen someone with the same Zamor somehow... but either way, I do get messages occasionally asking if I'm selling the Pearl Dark Gray / Pearl Gold Strakk helmet 😋

Other than that... masks? Copper Komau (hardly consider it rare, but eh). "European misprints" - blue, red, white Rurus and a brown Matatu. Other than that, probably sets or little pieces of merchandise. Still have my Tahu Nuva sneakers, and I have a sealed pair of those Metru mask clips for the Toa Metru shoes (sadly do not have my Whenua Metru shoes...)

Is this a toa Metru shoe clip? I’ve been wondering what this is. How rare is it?

IMG_0895.jpeg

IMG_0898.jpeg

IMG_0897.jpeg

IMG_0896.jpeg

IMG_0900.jpeg

Edited by Takanuva111

9 hours ago, Takanuva111 said:

Is this a toa Metru shoe clip? I’ve been wondering what this is. How rare is it?

Yep! As for rarity - unsure. I sure don't see them a lot, but I don't think they're especially valuable. I got my sealed set of 4 masks for around $25 if I recall?

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

• 1 month later...

I love that there’s still some hype for Bionicle going around! I have a few rares but no prototypes: 

-Full set of ‘01 European misprints 

-Gold ignika (one on the set and one on the display rack)

-Full set of protodermic nuva masks

-Gold Kraahkan, MEK, ultimate Dume helmet 

-Trans orange Kraata

-WMKK

The only rare, non-prototype, non-rare metal mask I’m missing is the Exclusive Tour Gali mask. Would love to see one come up for sale for less than $3000 but I’m not holding my breath 😂

• Like 1

Looking for VMKK, GPKK, SSKK, and a gold Kanoka. PM if you have / know of any for sale!

• 4 weeks later...

I do not own it, but I will bring up I handled the Platinum Avohkii once. Cool, very heavy, very expensive and could never afford to own it but I will gladly say I have spent a few seconds with it. 

50920920457_d187dc3db3.jpg

As for the rarest thing I actually own? Some of the European "Misprints" I guess. White and brown Matatus, and a blue Ruru (I also own a red Ruru but since that showed up in the clock it's not quite as rare as the other "misprints" are). 

50619552206_5bc2171338_z.jpg

• Like 1

52641688958_d61c0bc049_w(1).jpg.c0871df0de376218d7ca2bc4f409e17d.jpg

All aboard the hype train!