Here is my apology to Vahkiti

Addressing Liam's allegations against me:

1. No, the stalking was never intentional. I did not realize I got banned at all, and I swear to God that if I was actually stalking I would probably stay off the internet for a while while I sort out what went wrong.

2. I am autistic and have a hard time following instructions and understanding other's social cues.

Honestly, I'm genuinely sorry for breaking the rules and stepping on you. I meant no harm, but I still take full responsibility for all of my actions. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

I misunderstood the current situation and didn't mean to freak you guys out. That's all.

Edited by PortalPuppy31

I don’t think you had to write that there, but I understand. It’s a good apology. 

When Bionicle was around, people in BZPower used to be positive and talk nonsense and pessimism. When Bionicle got cancelled twice, they act negative and talk nonsense and pessimism. For Hero Factory, sort of. You gotta be careful with people who make such comments. Most people just don’t care what idea you are trying to state. 

If you are thinking about Discord, I would use it if I were you. People in there act immature. Trust me. I tried to contribute ideas for their projects called Bionicle: The Legend of Mata Nui Rebuilt, but they sort of spat at me and made fun of my ideas. I tried to sound productive. I really do. 

If you are thinking about other social media things, like Facebook and Reddit, that is sort of the case. Some people are weirdos. No offense, but it’s true. 

Overall, good apology, but be careful just in case. If I were you, I would talk to the guy personally. He may not be a member of BZPower, or if he is, he wouldn’t use it often and could be busy doing some Bionicle fan projects.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

• 3 weeks later...