Quick Q Regarding Toa Kaita

It takes three to become a "Toa Kaita." Two would just be a fusion, and I'm not sure if that'd even work without use of the Staff of Fusion.sig.pngediteljay.png: Unless you already do, you should look around BS01 for anything you may be forgetting/don't know. They have a lot of info.

Edited by Eljay: Toa of Mangosteen

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

I've no idea whether fusing two together is possible, but the word kaita specifically refers to a fusion of 3 beings. Bohrok Kaita was 3, Rahkshi Kaita is 3, theoretical Matoran Kaita is 3. Matoran Nui is 6, so I'd guess that 6 Toa can become Toa Nui. There's probably a word for two, but I don't know what it is.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

The amount of beings that enter [natural fusions--which yield Toa Kaita and others] can be any more than two, but is usually three or six.

So there are no natural, willingly-made fusions of just two.SourceFurther, a fusion having three gives the title of Kaita, and six means Nui.There could be a fusion of just two Toa, but that would be unnatural. "Prototype" was a fusion of two Toa, you'll remember.~ BioGio Edited by BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

Makuta and Takanuva also formed a fusion of two and the word used there was a somewhat phonetic fusion of their names (I forget what it was exactly lol). In general we just use the word "fusion" to mean two.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

There was also Prototype, who is the forced result of the two Toa being solidified in mid-fusion (however, I don't remember what the result of the debate between that was, whether or not it was two Toa fusing or three and only two were hit with the blast). However, long story short, Kaita specifically refers to three, as does Nui to six.@Bones: "Takutanuva", lol.

I actually think there was a Dark Hunter published in a book that was a fusion of two toa (I think the elements were fire and earth, though I think the fusion was unnatural?) Over time, I'm pretty sure he became more and more mechanical. I'm sure I have the book with me, so I'll go check...But as stated before, that is a fusion and not a Kaita. I've never head of a Toa Nui before, however. O.oEdit: Found the Dark Hunter from the book Bionicle Dark Hunters.

Prototype... One of my Dark Hunters discovered a weapon he believed would be effective against Toa. To prove it, he tracked down a Toa of Fire and a Toa of Earth and blasted them just as they were merging their forms. But instead of destroying them, the weapon fused the two Toa together permanently and drove them mad. The result, Prototype, went on a rampage and then disappeared for several centuries.

According to this, it is possible for a willing fusion between two toa to exist (if the wording is considered canon, anyway).Edit Edit: I see that Dorek actually beat me to the punch with this. XD (I'm sorry, I did read your post, but I didn't know the Dark Hunter by name, and I didn't realize it until after I'd looked it up) Well, I hope the quote helps at least. Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

From what I've heard, Toa Nui are possible, but have never come to be.Anyway I asked this question to aid in making a decision off-site, and that decision has been irreversibly made. *reports for closure*

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!