Guess Who's Got Two Thumbs And Is Turning 13

Okay, quick aside on the "thumbs" joke because it has been bugging me ALL YEAR. The joke only works if the punchline is the person delivering the joke. Because you point at yourself with thumbs. You NEVER point at someone else with both thumbs.In other words, unless the topic is about yourself, the title makes no sense.PS. sorry for ruining your birthday, Daiker.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Okay, quick aside on the "thumbs" joke because it has been bugging me ALL YEAR. The joke only works if the punchline is the person delivering the joke. Because you point at yourself with thumbs. You NEVER point at someone else with both thumbs.In other words, unless the topic is about yourself, the title makes no sense.PS. sorry for ruining your birthday, Daiker.

You don't need to point at anything to have thumbs - I never said "Guess who's got two thumbs UP and is turning __".but here is the gif boogaloo anywaydiaksburf.png

overlordsukapon.png

That makes less sense. The only reason to mention the thumbs is to point with them. And "up" is never part of the bit.brain = broke(I would be the most broken robot ever)

Edited by Philophobia

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Happy birthday, guy-who-I-definitely-thought-was-older-than-13! (That's a compliment, don't worry.)

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Happy 13th birthday! Atleast you noticed that somebody made a birthday topic for you! I didn't know that Somebody made a birthday topic for me until yesterday, which is 2 weeks late :P I hope that you feel that great feeling that I felt when I realized there was birthday topic for me.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)