Dino Attack: At War's End

PeabodySam

IC:Zach thought over his current state of well-being quickly. He was tired and hunger, that was certain. "I'd personally rather just head back to LEGO City," he said finally. "I don't need any immediate medical attention other than my hand and I was intending to sleep most the way back." He shrugged. "I suppose I could go with swinging by an outpost to pick up a bite to eat, get a quick check up, and maybe to fuel up the T-1 before we head out.""That sounds like a reasonable idea," Minerva said. Andrew nodded."Let's get across this gorge," Andrew said. One by one, each of the agents used the zipline to get back to the main island. Zach gripped the zipline tightly with his left hand as traveled across the once-Maelstrom sea, now just a regular ocean. He glanced upward briefly to see Pterisa, her wings extended as she easily crossed the gap.Dr. Cyborg has got point, Zach noted. Quite a sight to behold. Especially when the wings are not on a creature trying to kill you. He soon landed on the other side of the gorge and rejoined the rest of the group. Once they were all assembled, the group started looking for a T-1 Typhoon to board.

OOC: Actually, it just occurred to me, aside from refueling the T-1's (which would be a wise idea given they're about to fly overseas), it probably would be a very practical move to give those qualified to fly them a break. I mean people like Mac, Rotor, and Cabin who've practically eaten nothing and barely had any sleep the previous night, and two of those people have been flying all day. I think I'd at least want to give them a bit of time before getting flying over the ocean. After all, a more wide awake pilot is less likely to fall asleep at the controls and crash into the sea. Somehow this seems like a valid reason to be stopping at Outpost 4 rather than just heading straight out.I'll post an IC later. I'm still trying to decide exactly what to do next. I was thinking about maybe putting some focus on the medics, depending on whether anyone's wounded. I'll probably do something with Jackson and Dactyl and maybe a little bit of Kate as well, but I think I might wait a bit before I go anywhere near the mess hall again.

OOC: That Guy, I'm not ignoring Saran, but I figure what I'm doing with my character group (exiting the temple) might not be what she's intending to do, which is I believe brief psychological analyses of the agents. Feel free to try and have her reunite with them, though.

OoC:Well Saran's not just around to provide his physiological opinion. No one wants some random guy to just walk up and start talking about his mind. Nicholas Saran is capable of hanging around with out analyzing everything. I like to think he's a nice guy to hang around withI don't know when I'll be able to post again, I staying with my family now. Edited by that guy from that show

That is all

OOC: That Guy, I'm not ignoring Saran, but I figure what I'm doing with my character group (exiting the temple) might not be what she's intending to do, which is I believe brief psychological analyses of the agents. Feel free to try and have her reunite with them, though.

OoC:Well Saran's not just around to provide his physiological opinion. No one wants some random guy to just walk up and start talking about his mind. Nicholas Saran is capable of hanging around with out analyzing everything. I like to think he's a nice guy to hang around withI don't know when I'll be able to post again, I staying with my family now.
OOC: You know, I'm suddenly tempted to try and write a conversation between him and Kate. If you don't mind him leaving the temple and heading back to Outpost 4 it would at least give him something to do.

OOC: Atton Rand, right now I'm not interest in realism, I'm interested in time management. It's already June 5, and I don't want to spend too much time waiting around.And yes, I suck at writing Texas Drawl accents. And I knew that as I was writing her dialogue... but you could say that I Just Didn't Care.I also caught the reference in the Snake vs. Snake fight, but since you posted while I was writing my own post, I didn't read it until afterwards and never bothered to edit in my previous post. Although, and this is justified since you don't play the Metal Gear games (and, to be honest, neither do I), it came across as a rather Shallow Parody of Solid Snake. It was funny to read, but it also felt like a Shallow Parody.Also, if you don't mind, Atton, in a couple posts I would like to use Pierce's character in Dino Attack Headquarters for that idea we discussed a few months ago on Steam. Just thought I'd let you know in advance so that we don't cause any Continuity Snarls.(Wow, that's a somewhat troperiffic OOC, mentioning They Just Didn't Care, Shallow Parody, and Continuity Snarl...)And now, since we still have most of the players on Adventurers' Island, this IC takes place whenever we get back.Figures. The same day that I finally figure out what Andrewnuva199's avatar is supposed to be, he changes it.IC: At last, the familiar skyline of a wrecked LEGO City came into view. It was only a matter of minutes before the T-1 Typhoon landed at Dino Attack Headquarters. Amanda, Frozeen, Greybeard, and Hertz climbed out of the helicopter, while Rex activated his hover-chair and floated out. As they entered Dino Attack Headquarters, once again they were greeted by cheering Minifigs, although this time the crowd comprised of fellow Dino Attack agents, not TumTum tribesmen.Rex saw lots of familiar faces congratulating him and the others for the successful mission. After receiving a pat on the back by Ata, Rex was approached by King Joseph Race. The Space Knights' king smiled, the whiskers of his mustache curling upwards. They clasped hands, and Rex inquired, "When did you get back?""Just yesterday," replied King Race. "Let me tell you; Castle Cove was no easy victory. We thought it would be over once we secured the Dino Attack Outpost, but that was just the beginning. After that, we battled Maelstrom Dragons in their den, then proceeded to battle Willa the Witch atop the Night Lord's Castle. That old witch allied with XERRD, and the Maelstrom made her powerful, but Vladek and I pulled through together.""Willa the Witch?" mused Rex. "I imagine that the battle between Vladek's dark magic and Willa's Maelstrom magic would have been quite a fight to witness, but surely your technology could have overpowered her, right?"King Race shrugged. "If she were just flying around on a broomstick, it might have been an easy fight. Unfortunately, well, she wasn't using a broomstick. She hijacked a Power Miners Thunder Driller, and we battled her mining machine atop the tallest tower of the Night Lord's Castle.""Wait, what?" blinked Rex. "A Power Miners Thunder Driller?""I'll tell you all about it later," chuckled King Race. "Because at the moment, I've got an old friend I need to catch up with." He nodded respectfully to Rex, then walked past him and embraced, much to Rex's surprise, Greybeard. The old pirate and Space Knights king laughed and chatted together, relating stories about their separate missions. Rex did not listen to much of their conversation, but he heard King Race say "Sir Robert Batrick" at one point and saw their faces turn somber.Baron Typhonus's words, just before Greybeard's "Shut Up, Hannibal!" moment, echoed back to Rex. With a shudder, he wondered how much else the Darkitect had said that might be true. As he thought about the Darkitect, Rex's heart began pounding once again, and he clutched his chest in pain.Rex heard some extra shouting in triumph, and turned around to see the Second Headquarters Squad, led by General Ronald E. Army (he would later learn that Army was only a sergeant, not a general as he claimed), barge into Dino Attack Headquarters. They were back from their own mission, and were eager to celebrate and boast about their own success. While some of the more cynical deadpan snarkers of Dino Attack Team muttered about how brief the quiet moments were, it seemed that many of the more lighthearted Dino Attack agents were glad to have the Second Headquarters Squad back.Ronald Army, Demoman, Heavy, and most of the squad went to the mess hall to celebrate their victory. Spy slipped away to his quarters, Sniper returned to his post, and Engineer was inspired by their success to do some revamping of Dino Attack Team's security system and so went right off to work.At one point, Rex pulled out the bishop chess piece that Frank Einstein had given Kate. He looked it over with Amanda, and they both agreed that it was rather intricately designed. They were approached by Shadow, who stared at the bishop and asked, "Where did you get that?" Rex explained, and Shadow thought for a moment before telling them, "You need a quiet, secure place where you can open it. I would suggest Specs's office; that's where we used to see all his previous messages."OOC: I'll probably elaborate on the ending of the Castle Cove mission in a separate short story, like HTTYML (which I've got to finish sometime). Just in case I didn't, I wanted to briefly summarize the events in King Race's dialogue so that a certain Shout Out could be shouted out (a free Slimy Slug to whoever caught the reference). And, if you're curious, here's what Willa the Witch's Thunder Driller looked like.

Edited by PeabodySam

Also, if you don't mind, Atton, in a couple posts I would like to use Pierce's character in Dino Attack Headquarters for that idea we discussed a few months ago on Steam. Just thought I'd let you know in advance so that we don't cause any Continuity Snarls.

OOC: That's handy because last I recall, Pierce was on his way to LEGO City with Sarah. I still got one idea involving him and Rotor though.

I also caught the reference in the Snake vs. Snake fight, but since you posted while I was writing my own post, I didn't read it until afterwards and never bothered to edit in my previous post. Although, and this is justified since you don't play the Metal Gear games (and, to be honest, neither do I), it came across as a rather Shallow Parody of Solid Snake. It was funny to read, but it also felt like a Shallow Parody.

That was part of the reason why I focused more on Snake's beating him up than anything related to developing his character, and also part of the reason why I left him open for use by other players, just in case he fell into the hands of someone who knew his character better.IC: Trigger stood around outside. He had another cigarette and was watching his fellow agents working on their choppers."How much longer do you think you'll take?" Trigger asked one of the mechanics."Probably about an hour or so," replied the mechanic. "Just got to refuel and check to make sure it's in full working order.""Well, hurry it up," replied Trigger. "The sooner I'm off this megablocking Island the better.""It's going to be dark soon," replied the mechanic. "It's going to be hard to fly-""Do I look like I give a megablocking znap," replied Trigger. "You'd better have this thing up in the air in an hour."Snake came out and approached Trigger with his usual cold look. "They leaving yet?" He asked.Trigger shook his head. "An hour," he replied.Snake slowly climbed into the helicopter.

Kate sat quietly alone in the rec room, curled up on one end of a couch. Around her various agents were partying, enjoying various games, and nearby Jackson was asleep in Dactyl's lap, but she was all by herself. She was rather surprised when one man came by, one that she recognized, the familiar face of Lance Williams. He sat down next to her."What's wrong man," Lance said keenly. Kate remained quiet. "Come on, join the fun."Kate barely seemed to notice him."Come on," said Lance. "What is it?""IT'S WALLACE!" Kate said frustratingly. "DO I HAVE TO SPELL OUT EVERY DETAIL FOR YOU HE'S DEAD LANCE! Leave me alone!"OOC: I'm probably going to do one or two more here at the Outpost once everyone arrives, but I now got a chopper that will eventually take at least some of my characters off the island when I'm ready.

Edited by Atton Rand

IC:"You know," Dr. Cyborg spoke up, "a T-1 Typhoon isn't all that fast. It's kinda cramped, too. UlTech Dropships are faster and more roomy. What I'm trying to say is, 'Anybody want a lift?'"

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

OOC: So, I assume if the battle was ending around dusk, we should all be back at HQ by morning.EDIT: avmatoran, consider your offer accepted by Katerina, Rainer, and Wolfgang.IC: The T-1 stopped off briefly at Outpost 4 for refueling and maintenance, and after picking up extra passengers, lifted off to fly through the night to Lego City.Hotwire, who had dozed off in the rear cockpit on the way from the temple to the outpost, awoke to the sight of a dark, moonless sky speckled with stars. He checked his watch -- 1:37. With a yawn, he swiveled the seat around and stood, stretching his aching limbs, and stepped into the midsection of the helicopter. The pilot had turned off the interior lights, so Hotwire nearly upended a figure sleeping in one of the seats by the radar/comm display. He looked around the interior of the T-1. Three agents sat against the port side door, huddled around a card game lit by an emergency glow stick, which was currently providing the only illumination inside the craft. Another agent had unrolled a sleeping bag right on the deck and was emitting light snores that occasionally grew loud enough to be heard over the deep steady rumble of the engines. Helm sat in the upper forward cockpit, conversing with the pilot.Hotwire moved forward to the cockpits. "ETA?" he asked.The pilot, a youngish man by the name of Larson, took a swig from a thermos of coffee before answering. "Few more hours. We should reach our destination just before dawn unless there are problems."Hotwire nodded, and turned back to the cabin. He jumped; there was another figure on board whom he hadn't noticed before, sitting on the other side of the radar desk. He moved closer, stepping carefully around the card game. During that brief moment, while he did not have the wall to lean on, the T-1 hit a patch of turbulence and he stumbled. One of the card players reached out to steady him, and he grinned a silent 'thank you' to the agent, momentarily using her shoulder for support as he moved back against the wall, taking the last few steps to the mysterious seated figure."Septimus," he breathed in surprise when he recognized the figure. The Ogel Drone's uniform bore several tears, and he wore several bandages, to which Hotwire gestured quizzically."Bones can still break, even when they aren't covered by skin and sinew," the drone said in a low voice. "I didn't fare so well in the real Maelstrom Temple. I almost got left behind, but one of Katerina's synthfigs spotted me in the aftermath. I guess three eyes are better than two.""Not sure I agree with you on that one," said Hotwire, thinking of Loop. "Hey, incidentally, you were part of the squad that went into Hotep's temple, weren't you? What exactly happened in there? I heard Dust died and Lutsky went crazy.""Well, actually, that happened in the opposite order..."The two of them continued to talk as the T-1 barreled through the misty night, and after a while Hotwire couldn't help but feel an odd sense of familiarity toward the drone, like some sort of deja vu.

Edited by Jackson Lake

-------------------------------------
bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

OOC:Okay. Would this familiarity be important to character development, or just coincidental?

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC: "Personally, no," said Andrew. "I'm sure your craft is fast, but I feel better traveling in something I'm a bit more used to, like T-1s.""Let's try that one," said Laxus, pointing to a T-1 Typhoon that had just landed."Good timing," said Dr. Cyborg.As the group of six headed over to the T-1, the vehicle's side door opened and the two agents inside began to roll down a rope ladder."We're intending to stop by an outpost for fuel and rest," one of the agents cried out, "and to exchange crews, but we're willing to take a couple of people along for the-woah!"Not surprisingly, the agent had noticed Pterisa approaching the craft along with the others. He seemed ready to say something more, but the agent alongside him, who appeared to be a somewhat older one, just held his hand out and muttered "Just go with it."Without any further word, Andrew's group climbed up the ladder, Pterisa making things a bit easier by simply flying up into the chopper interior. Inside, there was only one other agent, currently sitting in the rear gunner's port. No one appeared to be manning the central monitors, and most of them were turned off. Andrew assumed that the crew must've felt they were able to do well without them."Enh, looks like enough for now," said the older agent of the T-1's crew, already pulling the rope ladder back. "Six agents takes up a lot of space in this thing. Let's get ready to takeoff again.""Surely there's enough space for others," said Zach. "I'd be willing to sacrifice some space.""Do you want to get back to LEGO City or not?" said the agent. "Besides, there's plenty of ground vehicles for people to take if they're feeling to walk back this far. And I'd like to get some sleep, too.""The way he sounds," Andrew muttered to Laxus, "I guess it would be best for him to hit the sack."As everyone got settled somewhere in either the chairs around the deactivated TALON-9 system or on the floor of the interior, the side door closed and the vehicle's crew got in place for takeoff. Laxus, sitting with Andrew in one of the seats, couldn't help but feel reminded of them taking off with Semick in his T-1 back during their arrival to the island. It reminded him of how much time had passed and how much they had gotten done over the past few days.Glad to know we have another milestone out of the way, he thought, and that it's not much further now to the end.-------Two Hours Later--------"And that's the basics of what happened at our ends," said Semick. He and Rockford were back at Outpost 4, and although night had fallen, the place was still very much buzzing with activity. Agents were still coming and going, hoping to try and catch a T-1 back to LEGO City, reunite with friends and close colleagues, or just find a place to nap for the night. The night shift crews hadn't had so much to do since the mission began, especially since the earlier sabotage of the radio system had caused quite a bit of unorganized messes early on.He and Rockford were just about ready to call it for the night themselves, but after returning to the outpost, checking up on the returning agents and vehicles, they still had one thing to do: communicate with Specs and report to him personally about the missions' results and final addresses.Technically, only Semick or some of the other Elite Agents had to be part of the broadcast, but under the circumstances, and considering Rockford's role in the final battle of the mission, Semick had encouraged Rockford to stay up a little longer for the talk."Quite a conclusion for this one," said Specs. The communications room had rather dim lighting, so the screen showing DIno Attack's leading Founding Member cast eerie glows on the two agents' faces. "My condolences to everyone who was there in the chamber when the Darkitect showed up. Anyways, Semick, can you inform me on the status on the other Elite Agents you were alongside this mission?""Hotwire, Andrew and Rex are already on their way back," said Semick, "and just so you know, Pterisa joined up with Andrew's crew during departure. I believe Rex should be there the soonest. As for the others...""We haven't heard from Reptile since the camp ambush," continued Rockford grimly. "We'll keep a lookout, but I fear XERRD or some other enemy might have him now. And Zenna, as you might know, is in critical condition in Antarctica. I hope for her recovery, but deep inside, I feel we may never see her on the front lines again. A shame, there was a lot of unsung promise in her.""I see." Specs took a moment to take in the effective loss of the two Elite agents. "But to look more optimistically, I'd like to hear of anyone you feel should be handed the title of Elite Agent next. I'm sure there's more than a few worth considering.""Indeed there is," said Semick. "Kate Bishop could certainly use the recognition for her role in banishing the Maelstrom, and it wouldn't be a bad thing for helping out her nerve, either. Zach and Minerva did well in risking their lives getting the former to free himself from the Maelstrom's control as well as contribute to our overall campaign here. From the frequency I hear their names in the reports so far, Hertz and Dr. Cyborg have performed enough heroics and accomplishments to deserve the promotion too. And of course," Semick put his hand on Rockford's shoulder, "I think Rockford here's done enough for it too.""Really?!" Rockford said, surprised and astonished."Yes, really. You took up leading when Mur was gone most excellently, and you've been a great aid to our planning and organization since the XERRD Fortress. Why shouldn't you get promoted."Rockford felt like he would blush from humility. "T-thank you for the suggestion, Semick. And if I may make one...""Sure, why not?" said Specs."Well, while I know we don't usually do this, and though Dust was never officially an agent on our team, I feel Mr. Thutmose, for realizing how he had messed up and helping our team clear up and guide us through the Hotep III temple matter, should get a posthumous promotion as well."Specs simply stared back, his visible eyes not showing any emotion except contemplation. "We'll consider your nominations as well as our own, Semick and Rockford. Now one last thing I want to discuss is the loose ends. You've mentioned several times about the XERRD scientists you found at the temple and fortress. How many are still MIA?""According to the reports," said Semick, "A good deal of them are unaccounted for. Dr. Glados and Gonepus are the most notable ones still at large, though the former lost her trademark portal device. Some of the techies have it now and are seeing if they can make any use of it.""And Senor Palomar is still out there too," said Rockford, "but other than about a dozen or two we don't have a name or reputation on, everyone else is either dead or captured."Specs contemplated this news. "Hmm... even with those escapees, it still seems we've managed to take some good blows here. The reports we've gotten say all the missions we've called out were accomplished, though at various costs. Castle Cove was one, though the team we sent there took major causalities. The Second Headquarters Squad took Fort Legoredo and the outpost back, though they destroyed the former in the process. The Dino Island labs were destroyed, though I'm told nearly all the Brickster-Bots are gone, and the Brickster himself barely made it out of there. And you have defeated all XERRD forces and cleared out the Maelstrom, though the causalities were sizable.""Personally, I think it's safe to say we've almost won now," said Rockford. "But you can't be too sure.""All too true, Rockford, all too true. Dr. Rex is crazy, highly unpredictable, and loves to be devastating in his attacks. I wish Dr. Einstein could've made it out alive, if only to know what he might know about what that giant Mutant T-Rex is going to do next. Even with how we've limited him with his facilities, staff and source of mutation, I feel he might have something big in mind to try and tear us up as a last resort."Regardless, I've gotten all I feel I need for now, you two should get some well deserved rest. I look forward to seeing you back with the rest tomorrow, Semick.""The feeling is mutual, sir," said Semick, saluting him."Goodbye for now," and moments after Specs finished, the screen flipped off."It was good fighting alongside you, Semick," said Rockford, shaking the Elite Agent's hand. "I don't know if we'll meet again anytime soon, but I wish you luck for the rest of the war.""Same to you Rockford," said Semick. "Have fun working the outposts." Without any further words, Semick left the room and headed for the bunks. It was time to finally settle down and rest.

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

OOC: I know you people get really annoyed by my nitpicking, but as good as your Andrewnuva's last IC was there was still a slight plot hole. You show them communicating with Dino Attack Headquarters even though you clearly mentioned the radio being sabotaged. There was no real mention of it ever being repaired (and to be honest it's kinda hard to repair a radio that's been hacked up with an ax) so how exactly did they go about doing that? Not to mention I'm confused about why they didn't get someone who actually knows how to use a radio to make the call.IC: The mechanic slowly approached Trigger."That should do it," he said. "Give me a few minutes to get a pilot and see if there's anyone else who's willing to come.""Alright," Trigger muttered. "Just make it quick."The mechanic turned toward the door. "This team better have my money," Trigger said. "I swear, if that 4+ Specs tries to double-cross me with some megablocking excuse I am going to blow his megablocking brains right out of his znapping balaclava."He took another breath, releasing a steady stream of smoke before stepping into the helicopter, sitting next to Snake. "You ready to go?""I think I've outstayed my welcome," replied Snake with a smile. After a few minutes, a small handful of other agents emerged, among them were Kate, Cabin, and Rotor. They slowly climbed into the back with Snake and Trigger before the engines started up. As the chopper lifted into the air, Trigger took out his pack of cigarettes and offered one to Snake, who quickly took it. "What are you doing?" One of the agents asked. "You know there's no smoking here.""Hey," replied Trigger. "Do I look like I give a znap?"After that brief argument, there was a period of quiet. One man passed a few sandwiches for everyone. Kate simply got herself a sleeping bag and curled up in the corner, mostly ignored by her companions. It was not long after that Cabin dozed off, her head resting on Rotor's shoulder before being abruptly pushed off.OOC: Out of curiosity, am I the only person who finds Trigger to be a far more interesting character than Zenna?

OOC:

"Surely there's enough space for others,"

That was a missed opportunity for a cheap "Airplane!" joke. I'm half disappointed and half relieved.Also, just imagining Joseph Race and Vladek taking on a crazy Maelstrom-fueled witch in a giant hijacked drilling vehicle is a Crowning Moment of Awesome in its own right.Anyway, something I forget to mention earlier. I think I found out two of the punny/reference names of the Second Headquarters Squad (or at least I'm on the right track.). Jim Covalent is a reference to James Bond/GoldenEye. There is a type of chemical bonding called a "covalent bond." Covalent takes the place of "Bond" and "Jim" is a common nickname of the name James (at least it is for my father). And it all makes sense because Jim Covalent is a spy and James Bond is a spy-like person.The other one would be Dietrich Luzwheit. The clue you gave on the wiki was that he is trying to cure obesity. Dietrich is the name of a Diabetes Research Institute (also has "diet" in the name). Luzwheit = Lose Weight.IC:Zach stretched out on the floor of the T-1 Typhoon. He had gotten a single apple at the outpost which he already finished. It would probably satisfy him long enough until they reached LEGO City. The T-1 Typhoon had gotten fuel and after everyone had gotten everything they needed and had been checked out, the T-1 Typhoon took to the air and started moving toward LEGO City."You're really going to sleep," Minerva said as she sat on a chair near him, smirking slightly."I've had a long week," he grumbled, closing his eyes. "And the Maelstrom was not kind to my to me after leaving my body. That and I only got a few hours of sleep between "becoming a Stromling" and now. If there is an opportune time to sleep, it's now.""I was kidding," she said, laughing quietly. "You deserve some rest. I was thinking of taking a short nap, too.""Mhhmn," Zach responded. "Wake me up when we're almost there.""Alright," she said. Minerva said something else, but Zach blocked out the rest and quickly drifted off to sleep.*****************************Nazareno was out in the vehicle lot, waiting patiently and reflected on the events of the Adventurers' Island. Not long after Nazareno reported his theories to the medics, agents came pouring into Outpost 4 with word that XERRD and the Maelstrom's forces on the island had been defeated and the temple had been secured. He heard a variety of things in parting, including forcing to face their fears, a crystal, a mole, and a surprise appearance by Baron Typhonus himself.And so the rumors are true. Prior to flying to the LEGO Planet to assist the Dino Attack Team, there were rumors around the universe that Baron Typhonus, the supposed creator of the Maelstrom, was not dead and was, in fact, controlling the Maelstrom. The monks back at the temple will be interested to hear this news.And with the success of the mission on Adventurers' Island, it was time to head back to LEGO City. The end is drawing near indeed. Without a steady supply of Maelstrom energies to mutate dinosaurs, the Dino Attack Team was cornering XERRD into a corner with no chance of escape. With any luck, a final assault against Dr. Rex and his remaining forces would begin in a few weeks, maybe even days."Hey!" Zelda Frodongan yelled as she ran to join Nazareno. He smirked underneath his mask and allowed Zelda to join him. "Look at this!" she said, her voice filled with surprise. She handed him her PDA. Nazareno's eyes brightened as he read the two messages Zelda had on display."They did it," he muttered, incredulous. Andrew and Minerva had somehow brought Zach back into the light. He had doubted their plight, but had wished them well regardless. His doubts were washed away. He was tempted to visibly celebrate this news, but remained composed."That is fantastic to hear," he said, handing the PDA back to Zelda. "Makes the victory taste...sweeter." Zelda smirked and playfully punched Nazareno. He glared at her briefly, but allowed himself to smile, even if Zelda couldn't see it."Let's go!" she said. She started jogging toward a nearby T-1 Typhoon. Nazareno walked to the T-1 slowly. Out of all the things that had happened, Zelda was easily the most curious thing to have happened. Coming out of a Stromling coma, Nazareno had helped her resist the Darkitect's influence. Somehow, they had becoming closer in the short hours alone in the outpost with medics and a Stromling threat looming over their heads. In the downtime between the Stromling scare and the return of the agents from the temples, Zelda expressed interest in the fighting style he had tried to kill her with earlier and explained some moves and patterns to her.It's like a have an apprentice. Nazareno grinned. Perhaps I will teach her a few things when we return. Many years ago, Nazareno dreaded the thought of taking up an apprentice. Now he almost relished the thought. How things have changed. Finally, Nazareno boarded the helicopter. Besides himself and Zelda, the there were three other Minifig passengers on board: two agents and a mustachioed man wearing a white coat with the labels of a medic. With everyone on board, the helicopter rose into the sky and starting moving toward LEGO City.

OOC: Brikman- I agree, the mental image was spectacular.

I know you people get really annoyed by my nitpicking, but as good as your Andrewnuva's last IC was there was still a slight plot hole. You show them communicating with Dino Attack Headquarters even though you clearly mentioned the radio being sabotaged. There was no real mention of it ever being repaired (and to be honest it's kinda hard to repair a radio that's been hacked up with an ax) so how exactly did they go about doing that? Not to mention I'm confused about why they didn't get someone who actually knows how to use a radio to make the call.

I think we can call this one a handwave. Maybe they flew in a spare radio from a different outpost or something. Anything in the interest of time management, really.

Out of curiosity, am I the only person who finds Trigger to be a far more interesting character than Zenna?

I can't really speak for anyone else, but I think the generally chilly reception Trigger has gotten is mainly because Zenna was a character with whom we were familiar, and the switch was rather abrupt; Trigger just showed up out of nowhere. To contrast, when that guy switched characters, we'd already had a good long time to get to know Hertz, so even though we all loved Dust and his magnificent chaotic antiheroism, the change felt natural. I think we would have had a similar reaction if you had switched to one of your established NPCs, even Rotor -- I think he could easily have been turned into an antihero. In addition, it seems to me that you've put a great deal of effort into showing us what an arrogant son of a Jack Stone he is. However, we are unable to see him with the same depth that you as his creator can. Dust, despite outwardly being an extremely nasty individual, was a sympathetic character because we got to see his internal monologue. All we can see of Trigger is an ASOJS. :PI do, however, think that Trigger has potential to be an interesting character, quite a bit of it in fact.As a disclaimer, the above is all purely observation, not criticism Edited by Jackson Lake

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

OOC: I know you people get really annoyed by my nitpicking, but as good as your Andrewnuva's last IC was there was still a slight plot hole. You show them communicating with Dino Attack Headquarters even though you clearly mentioned the radio being sabotaged. There was no real mention of it ever being repaired (and to be honest it's kinda hard to repair a radio that's been hacked up with an ax) so how exactly did they go about doing that? Not to mention I'm confused about why they didn't get someone who actually knows how to use a radio to make the call.----------Out of curiosity, am I the only person who finds Trigger to be a far more interesting character than Zenna?

OOC: I said two hours had passed between Andrew's group's T-1 Boarding (which is around the time I presume the Outpost was still recovering from the radio sabotage) and the talk with Specs. I guessed that would be enough time for some agent or another to cook up a solution, like another radio, some transmission rewiring, a wizard doing it (I'm not being serious with that one), etc. And technically they weren't talking to Specs with a radio, but even so, I figured that the idea that there would be people in the communications room managing the technical aspects of making the call was to be expected. Just one of those things you just assumed would happen in a military-like organization like Dino Attack without asking. And such a hypothetical radio operator wasn't mentioned because we joined the call mid-broadcast, he didn't have reason to participate in the conversation, and knew when to turn off the broadcast without being asked.Like Jackson said, Trigger has potential, but his first impressions with our characters haven't been good for the most part. But do know that I have had Stranger meet him once or twice, and I've written him as being open and welcoming to Trigger and his ideals, but critical at how stubborn and rude he could get with the others. Once both characters are in HQ, I'm sure that be elaborated on.Plus, I'll be honest, I miss Zenna. I felt that she was definitely friendly and cooperative enough with other characters, and the way she was written out did feel like a Brutality Conga. Getting shot by snipers left to fend for herself for hours, stuck in the medical tent during the rampage and barely surviving, and the only reason she isn't dead is because of That Guy treating her as barely alive and you rolling with it. That's a sucky way to go. I know Raider suffered a similar fate, but he was barely as much as a big character as Zenna was. And her open, friendly idealism being replaced by a darkly emotionally removed realist is a bit of a jarring switch. Stranger's sorta like that, but I think I've mellowed him out over time, and he's a bit more friendly and willing to roll with the lack of logic realism going on.Point is, it's just going to take some time (and perhaps some character development) before our characters will realistically be on better terms with Trigger. Edited by Andrewnuva199

OOC: It was kinda the intention to make Trigger someone entirely different. Much as I'm sure everyone loved Zenna her character was basically one I've used repeatedly in most of the RPGs I've been in, and I didn't want my new character to be just a clone of Zenna with a different name. That's why I decided to play against my usual type by making it a male anti-hero.To be totally honest I actually think Trigger has an interesting dynamic. We've seen so many idealists who are optimistic and fighting for the good of the planet, so I think it's kinda interesting seeing someone who has something new. That's where I came up with the idea of him being a mercenary and further the unusual dynamic that his main concern was money. To be totally honest it's actually a lot more fun writing a cold, heartless practical man than the straight forward kind and compassionate idealist.I suppose it's also part of my recent efforts to "undo" my earlier portrayal of a black-and-white contrast between idealists and realists, which I've been trying to fix by introducing a few "good" realists like Rotor, Garry, Cabin, Snake, and now Trigger.

OOC:

Much as I'm sure everyone loved Zenna her character was basically one I've used repeatedly in most of the RPGs I've been in

All well and good, but it might have been nice if her sendoff had been a bit more dignified :P

We've seen so many idealists who are optimistic and fighting for the good of the planet, so I think it's kinda interesting seeing someone who has something new.

But there have been plenty of cynical realists already, like Greybeard, Epsilon, Stranger, etc., so I wouldn't really call it new.

To be totally honest it's actually a lot more fun writing a cold, heartless practical man than the straight forward kind and compassionate idealist.

I believe it. However, fun to write doesn't always translate to fun to read. I'd suggest getting into his head a bit more, because right now the only apparent difference between Trigger and Dust is that the former is motivated by money rather than a personal quest. Edited by Jackson Lake

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

To be totally honest it's actually a lot more fun writing a cold, heartless practical man than the straight forward kind and compassionate idealist.

I believe it. However, fun to write doesn't always translate to fun to read. I'd suggest getting into his head a bit more, because right now the only apparent difference between Trigger and Dust is that the former is motivated by money rather than a personal quest.
OOC: If you ask me it's actually quite an interesting dynamic. I mean I do need to work on it and maybe eventually I'll get into his mind a little bit more (although a big part of his character is how reclusive he is in regards to his background, which does make that somewhat difficult), but I think the idea of a character motivated by something as simple as money is actually an interesting concept if only because there really are people like that.

OOC: I agree that Trigger has potential, but we just haven't exactly warmed up to him yet. His mysterious background makes him fun to play around with (as it allowed for moments such as when Amanda, despite trying to bury her background, is openly called out as Silencia Venomosa by Trigger because he recognizes her), but at the same time, he isn't quite the guy you like to work with, since he acts like a cynical grouch to everyone, and it's so late in the game that it's an unusual switch for those of us who remember Zenna.And now, I'm about to perform the greatest risk I've ever done with any of my RPG primary characters.IC: Amanda wheeled Rex into Specs’s office; Rex was, once again, in a wheelchair while Dino Attack Team’s greatest technicians worked to repair Zed Provhezor’s hover-chair to keep it from malfunctioning. Their team leader looked up from his desk and nodded. “Yes? What is it?” inquired Specs.“We just need a secure room to listen to a message,” explained Rex. When Specs raised an eyebrow, Rex reached into his pocket and pulled out the bishop chess piece from Dr. Frank Einstein. Immediately, Specs understood.“Ah, yes,” he nodded slowly. “Very well, then.” He stood from his desk and walked to the door, closed it, and locked it. Then, he dimmed the lights and shut the window curtains. Finally, he took the bishop from Rex’s hand and twisted a certain segment of the chess piece’s figure. The bishop opened slowly, and the hologram of Frank Einstein was projected from the opening.It was the famed scientist no doubt, even though he was still visibly disguised as Wallace Bishop. At the sight of the scientist again, Rex felt his heart skip a beat. However, even though the hologram was small enough to fit inside a chess piece, Rex could see that Einstein’s features betrayed concern and doubt.The hologram cleared his voice in an anxious manner before speaking. “Elite Agent Rex,” the hologram spoke in Einstein’s voice, “what I am about to say involves you on a very personal level. If you so choose, keep this message a secret and do not view it until you are alone. In fact, I highly recommend it. Even Specs must leave the room if you wish, but I’m thinking you’ll probably want Standard Agent Claw to hear this as well.”Specs frowned, but before Rex could say anything, he politely stepped out of his office and closed the door behind him.Einstein’s hologram was silent for a few moments, as though waiting for anyone else to leave the room. When he began speaking again, he prefaced it with a disturbingly saddened sigh.“Rex, I’m afraid you have less than a month to live.”

OoC:Well Saran's not just around to provide his physiological opinion. No one wants some random guy to just walk up and start talking about his mind. Nicholas Saran is capable of hanging around with out analyzing everything. I like to think he's a nice guy to hang around withI don't know when I'll be able to post again, I staying with my family now.
OOC: You know, I'm suddenly tempted to try and write a conversation between him and Kate. If you don't mind him leaving the temple and heading back to Outpost 4 it would at least give him something to do.
OoC: That's why I made him. Feel free to use what every psychology you want. In the name of a good conversation he's in your hands.When I have time I'll probably go for a do a post with Naomi at outpost 4, I was thinking I'll have her be in the mess hall when the fight brakes out and have her sit down with Rotor and Cabin. If that time is past, I'll have her metting up with Hertz at HQ and posibly do some stuff with Solomon. Edited by that guy from that show

That is all

OoC: That's why I made him. Feel free to use what every psychology you want. In the name of a good conversation he's in your hands.When I have time I'll probably go for a do a post with Naomi at outpost 4, I was thinking I'll have her be in the mess hall when the fight brakes out and have her sit down with Rotor and Cabin. If that time is past, I'll have her metting up with Hertz at HQ and posibly do some stuff with Solomon.
OOC: I wanted to do something along those lines, but I got impatient, and now Rotor, Cabin, and Kate are on their way back to LEGO City. However, I do still have quite a few characters on the Island. I suppose Naomi could sit down with Wade and Crusher if nothing else, provided of course she doesn't have a problem with the cafeteria being completely trashed by the Snake vs. Snake fight.

OOC: I agree that Trigger has potential, but we just haven't exactly warmed up to him yet. His mysterious background makes him fun to play around with (as it allowed for moments such as when Amanda, despite trying to bury her background, is openly called out as Silencia Venomosa by Trigger because he recognizes her), but at the same time, he isn't quite the guy you like to work with, since he acts like a cynical grouch to everyone, and it's so late in the game that it's an unusual switch for those of us who remember Zenna.And now, I'm about to perform the greatest risk I've ever done with any of my RPG primary characters.IC:"Rex, I'm afraid you have less than a month to live."

OoC:Flips desktop over. Lands on foot. Jumps up and down. Hits head. Chokes on Jelly bean. Blacks Out. Wakes up on floor.As the maker of Dust I feel I need to address the situation with Trigger as well. My first impression of the man was that he was simply an expy of my one. Dust’s body was not even cold before he was added and it seems a shock that the antihero was suddenly replaced. Initially I was very frustrated by this; well I spend quite of bit of time developing my character Trigger was suddenly thrown into the fray. I am sorry to tell you this Atton but he’s just not complex. Dust had inner struggles that showed itself very far early back when he was gallivanting across the island with Zach. It is easier to like a guy who has a personal mission, the fact that he had a rough existence made him sympathetic and he did not always come off as a #####. He had the ability to be charming and that shred of decency and motivation made you root for him.On the contrary you don’t root for a person who just wants money. The quest for personal wealth is not a new idea. Well Dust wanted an abstract notion of self-worth and honor Trigger is only motivated by greed. Money could make him switch loyalties and change his mission. I was thinking of having Hertz joke about paying him more money to leave the island. Dust’s motivation could not be given to him; it was something he had to work for and a goal only he could win. In addition he’s not polite. Dust at least has the ability to make people like him; I don’t think Trigger has made many friends by constantly cussing It is for these reasons that I have a hard time seeing him as a hero at all. Dust’s first actions on the island were save Rex, Tracer, and Amanda. He was captured and we witnessed his vulnerability. Trigger’s was to pump Pulmer full of bullets and then decapitate him well pleading for life. This might be something Dust would do, but the decapitation was gratuitous and at least he had some relatively redeeming qualities. We also have a lack of a back story. Why is he so cold? How did he become a hit-man? What motivates him? Who hired him? These are all questions that I attempted to answer with Dust; I believe if you did that as well we would be more accepting of Trigger. Yes, writing an antihero is fun. Take it from me, I had a blast weighting about Dust for the last two years. The key is not letting his wrongs overpower his humanity. Dust could show weakness, Dust could bleed. I think you missed an opportunity when Trigger could have seen his worst fear in the temple. By conservative with his morally wrong actions and mix it up by showing some kindness here and there. Get into his head as much as possible. It’s fun to read about a complex antihero.I hope that was not too harsh. Off course I might be a little biased when comparing him to Dust but that’s how a feel. These are all things I worked for when writing about my well received antihero.

That is all

OOC: PeaSam- Good heavens! :oYknow, if that's happening for the reasons I think it is, then the rest of us really should have seen that coming....I have to confess, I've been thinking most of the same things that guy just said. I just didn't have the nerve to say it myself, which is good because I would not have been nearly as eloquent.So, since it's already morning in PeaSam's posts, I shall handwave myself forward in time. Sort ofIC: Among the things that Ogel Drones did not do were breathing, sleeping, and feeling pain. Still, Septimus did his best to try and be as dormant as he possibly could. After Hotwire had dozed off again, there hadn't been much else to do. And, because closing one's eyes is impossible when one's eyes are actually empty sockets, he'd simply stared across the cabin at nothing while he let his mind wander. Pain...that was an odd concept. During their conversation, Hotwire had continually eyed his bandages with a sympathetic look on his face, even though Septimus had attempted to explain that he didn't feel pain the way living minifigs did, or so he'd heard. The odd thing was that he could half-remember what pain was like from...before. Back when he was alive, a human. Now that had come as a surprise, but a welcome one, because it meant he wasn't just insane.He realized that the T-1's altitude was decreasing, and quickly snapped back to the present. Peering out the tiny window, he saw the rubble-strewn streets of Lego City in the grey pre-dawn light. Within minutes, they were landing in the hangar of DAHQ. As the engines stopped, the minifigs on board began stirring from their varying dozes and hibernations; he watched with a touch of amusement as the agent who had kept Hotwire from falling walked over to the figure in the lumpy sleeping bag and prodded it with her boot until the snores were replaced with a curse and a stream of quiet grumbling. There was a yawn from the other side of the TALON-9 desk as the sleeper in the other chair stood up and stretched. Helm hauled himself out of the forward cockpit rubbing his eyes. Larson, the only one who'd remained awake for the entirety of the journey, did not even bother leaving his cockpit in favor of the barracks, but removed his helmet, called out, "Wake me for the briefing?" and dozed off on the spot.Septimus heard a quiet chuckle from behind him, and turned to see Hotwire standing groggily in the doorway between the cabin and the gunner's cockpit. As the three card players and the grumbling sleeping bag agent climbed down the ladder into the hangar, the Ogel Drone gingerly stood up, favoring his cracked bones, and made his way to the ladder.Helm helped Hotwire down the ladder after the drone, and as his feet -- well, foot and curved metal prosthetic -- touched the floor, the elite agent smiled broadly at the moment of relief, and couldn't help but state the obvious."Well, we're back," he said. "Now would someone please find me a crutch?"

Edited by Jackson Lake

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

OOC: Well, obviously I still need to work on a few things. I would still like to make it clear that I'd never intended Trigger to be based off of Dust, the similarities between them are purely coincidental.

Yes, writing an antihero is fun. Take it from me, I had a blast weighting about Dust for the last two years. The key is not letting his wrongs overpower his humanity. Dust could show weakness, Dust could bleed. I think you missed an opportunity when Trigger could have seen his worst fear in the temple.

The idea there was that Trigger had experience dealing with that kind of thing (as he had been in similar situations before), so he actually had some idea of how to resist.Well, hopefully I can get more into his back story once I get some ideas. If anyone wants to suggest things I'm open to hearing them, but I do want to be careful with this. I don't want to just make up a tragic backstory for the sake of making a couple of people feel bad for him.Actually, one thing that is quite interesting I just noticed is his growing friendship with Snake, who at this point seems to be the closest thing he has to a friend.Anyway, on with this one idea I've had for a while now.IC: Kate moaned as she was slowly shaken awake. She rolled over to see Cabin standing over her. As she sat up she saw the familiar shape of the Dino Attack Headquarters.The sun was coming up now, and she could see daylight. Trigger was in the back, lighting a cigarette. Snake's head still rested against the side of the helicopter. It started to make its landing, and soon the noise of the engines died as the rotors above came to a stop.One by one the team climbed out of the chopper. Trigger jolted Snake slightly before he got up and followed him out. As Rotor got out, he was approached by a woman. She was probably in her early 40's, and had long brown hair."Agent Rotor," the woman said sternly. "Elite Agent Rotor?""That's me," replied Rotor. "What can I do for yo-"Within seconds, Rotor had a rifle butt slammed into his face. He fell onto the floor as the mysterious woman continued to bludgeon him. When she was through she started kicking him as hard as she could."YOU... STAY... AWAY... FROM... MY...DAUGHTER!" She shouted angrily. Cabin quickly climbed out of the chopper and tried to grab the woman, only to be bludgeoned in the face by her rifle and knocked aside. After a few minutes, she finally stopped and took a moment to catch her breath.Kate looked up in surprise, somewhat awkwardly, not totally comfortable with the discovery. "Mom?" She asked, somewhat confused. Edited by Atton Rand

OOC:I think we should have expected something like that, too. However, I also think PeaSam will find a way to fix it.IC:Dr. Cyborg contacted X2. "I want you, X1, Kara, and the dropship to take Lutsky back to Lego City. But first, I have an assignment for you..."------------------The Reclaimer dropped X1 and X2 off at the temple of Hotep III, along with a hoversled. They had previously visited a cliff, and carved slabs of rock out with their weapons. They then brought the slabs here.They entered the temple, which seemed quicker and easier now. They went to the center room, where Dust's body still lay. They rearranged him so he was lying straight, then built a sarcophagus over him using the slabs they brought in with them. They exited the temple.Using the last of the rock, they closed the door, and welded the rock together, so it would be nearly impossible to open. Then, according to Dr. Cyborg's instructions, they created a marker in the door:

Inside these walls lies

Gahiji "Dust" Thutmose.

May the temple he was

devoted to in life,

Become his resting place

in death.

He acted like a #####,

but seemed to be changing

when he died.

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

OOC: avmatoran, was that inscription supposed to be sarcastic at all? Because the last three lines made me laugh.

I think we should have expected something like that, too.

It's not just that PeaSam does things like this; there's a clear and logical reason for Rex to be dying. I won't say it just yet in the event that he's trying to keep it under wraps for the moment or I'm actually wrong, but it's easy enough to figure out just from reading the wiki....And that mutant lizard is eyeing my fingers in a way I'm not sure I approve of, so I'll change the subject here.Atton, a suggestion re:character development --The way I've almost always created characters was to think of a name first, before I had any other concept at all. Once I had that, I could more or less let the character create itself in my head or through my own writing (the only characters of mine in this RPG who did not originate this way are Helm and Loop). I notice that you determined preemptively what sort of character you wanted and then proceeded to make one up. Now I don't mean to claim that my method is how everyone should create their characters -- in fact I staunchly believe that it would not work for everyone, usually depending on writing style, etc. -- but just a thought I had: if you haven't already, decide for yourself what Trigger's real name is, and then let him develop his own character, so to speak, rather than forcing him into the mold of what type of character you want.And please disregard this entirely if you don't believe it will work for you. :POn that note, Imma introduce some new characters now.IC: After a stop in the infirmary to get a crutch, have his stump leg checked over, and snag a few more painkillers, Hotwire headed to the barracks and lay down on a bunk. Once half an hour of ceiling-staring had passed, he came to the conclusion that, for whatever reason, he wasn't going to be sleeping. May as well hit the mess instead.The mess hall was surprisingly empty for 6:45 AM; it seemed that the majority of agents were either still on their way back to HQ, or busy sleeping off their missions. He dropped a sandwich and a mugful of coffee onto a tray and looked around. Two of the agents from Larson's T-1 were sitting at a table by the wall. He recognized one as the card-playing girl who'd helped him keep his balance, and the other...well, Hotwire hadn't ever seen his face, but the steady stream of grumbling marked the agent as the former inhabitant of the sleeping bag. His head was resting on the shoulder of the female agent, who shrugged him off onto the table. As his forehead landed on his folded arms, she kissed the back of his head and punched him roughly on the arm. "Go get yourself some more food, you big baby." Grumbling, the agent stood, slouching, and dragged himself past Hotwire, his sandy shoulder-length hair falling like curtains and obscuring his face.Hotwire hobbled the rest of the way to the table. "Mind if I join you?" he asked. The female agent gestured welcomingly at the empty seat, and Hotwire leaned his crutch against the wall, set his tray on the table, and sat down across from her."So, you're the renowned Agent Hotwire?" she said. She had a plain but animated face and long brown hair. "I'm Agent Wright."Hotwire shook her extended hand. "Renowned? Builder, I'd hoped to avoid that.""Hey, a one-legged agent traipsing right into a warzone is definitely gonna attract some attention," Wright said. "When'd you lose it?"Hotwire winced. "Less than twenty-four hours ago, actually," he said. "I'm sure the psychological trauma of losing a limb is going to hit me like a brick wall eventually, but I've been in fight mode so long that I only notice it when it hurts."Wright opened her mouth to speak again, but was interrupted by the return of the grumbler. "They didn't even have any-- O'Neal?"Hotwire looked up and almost dropped his sandwich. "Shiller?" The two of them laughed in shock and joy, and the sandy-haired agent jumped over the table. He roughly hugged Hotwire, slapping him on the back. Hotwire reciprocated, and Shiller returned to his seat. He rapped Wright on the head, and she elbowed him in the gut.Shiller, still laughing, said, "Well, we kept hearing about this Elite Agent Hotwire, but holy znap, I never in a million years guessed it was you.""And I didn't even recognize you without the mohawk!" cried Hotwire.Wright raised an eyebrow in confusion, and Shiller turned to her, grinning widely. "We went to tech school together. Ten years ago, this punk rewired the intercom to constantly play elevator music real quiet. It took them all day to fix, and they never even found out who did it." Hotwire laughed too at the sudden memory. "Crazy that we've been in this so long and never met up before," Shiller continued. "Probably 'cause you let them stick you with some crazy codename."Hotwire nodded; early in the war, due to DA's close association with Alpha Team, volunteers had been encouraged to hide their identities. Recently, though, he'd noticed the trend of agents signing up under their own names, or those like Barry Jackson, who'd accepted codenames but stopped using them. "I kinda like it, though," he admitted. "It suits me. And I'm not the only one -- Agent Fullmetal not only keeps a codename, but changes it every other month. Though with a name like Leonidas I can't imagine why." The three of them laughed, and Hotwire turned to Wright. "So how'd you two end up together?" he asked, jabbing his thumb at Shiller"Got myself in a fight outside a bar two years ago," Wright said. "He stepped in to try to help, and I beat him up too. He got right back up with blood gushing out of his nose and asked me to dinner. The rest's history." She thumped Shiller hard on the back, and he kicked her shin under the table. Edited by Jackson Lake

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

OOC:I think we should have expected something like that, too. However, I also think PeaSam will find a way to fix it.

OOC: We're near the end of the RPG. What's not to say some of the most important characters could face a heroic sacrifice or some other means of demise?Also, since I did remember Rex's heart attack-ish incident from one of the earlier posts this topic, I have to say his days being numbered wasn't that much of a surprising revelation.IC: The T-1 Typhoon was quiet in terms of the Minifigs inside. The pilot was concentrated of flying the craft over the ocean and reading a movie magazine, the gunner pilots, though supposed to be on alert, were catching some quick winks themselves, and the six passengers were resting quietly. For the most part.Starting to stir in his sleep was Andrew, who, after several hours of peaceful rest and rather uneventful dreams (mostly some weird tangent about Mars and street gangs) was waking up, and without a jolt for once.Euuuh.. mom, where's the pop tarts? He thought groggily as his mind started to clear up. As he became more aware of circumstance, he got a good look around at how his companions were resting.Zach and Minerva were around the console area, the former on the ground and the latter leaning against the deactivated console. Laxus had taken to lying with his legs propped up in a seat and the rest of his body lying on the floor. Dr. Cyborg was sitting upright near the the right side door. Pterisa had lied down in the corner space close to the rear gunner's port, with her wings covering her like a bat. And Andrew himself had ended up just lying in the space between the console and the radio panels. Overall, it was all rather peaceful, if a bit ridiculous.Getting up on his feet as quietly as he could, he walked over to the window on the left side door. He could barely see light on the horizon, and just under that light was the smallest inklings of coastline and the silhouette of buildings. LEGO City was close, and so was Dino Attack Headquarters.He looked back at his fellow passengers. In both his personal and social statuses, he had definitively changed for the better this trip. He had managed to get a grip regarding his desires, and had a saner head on things that wouldn't have big, crazy ideas on how to utilize some device in the middle of nowhere to achieve his desires. He had gotten closer to his friends and allies like Laxus and Semick, and had made new ones as well with people like Zach and Minerva. And he was proving to be a supportive member of the team, considering how he had stepped up to the task of helping Pterisa get used to and accepted into Dino Attack lifestyle.Looking back at the approaching city, Andrew pondered what would be next for him. There was still more Mutant Dino fighting to come, sure, but he didn't know exactly what he would end up involved in next. Perhaps he might have another personal crisis involving his inner urges? Would his companions face torments he might feel the needed to come to the aid to? Or would he have to face something totally unexpected, something that could shatter his ideas of how his future might turn out? There was nothing to do but wait and see.As Andrew's eyes glanced back at Pterisa' sleeping form, he was reminded briefly of something he had left behind last time he was at base, and made a note to take care of it once and for all when he got back.

OOC: In that case, Jacks and Andrewnuva, I have succeeded. While I wanted it to come as a shock, I didn't want it coming the heck out of nowhere either, which is why I included in my writings the occasional why-is-my-heart-suddenly-pounding moment. Also, Jacks, I'm about to post the rest of Einstein's message now, so you'll find out whether or not your theory is correct... but I hear that the Mutant Lizard behind your computer tends to look the other way when you go to the Wild Mass Guessing section of the wiki's TV Tropes page, in case you're interested.Either that, or you could always white-text it.Also, I'd have to say that I heavily agree with that guy from that show, regarding and analyzing the differences in reception between Dust and Trigger. Since it was nearly midnight when I posted last night, I was too tired to put it eloquently, but that guy put my (and, it appears, Jacks's) thoughts down on pixels quite accurately.IC: As soon as he stepped outside of his office to let Rex and Amanda listen to Einstein’s message in privacy, Specs was greeted by the sight of Ata.Specs raised an eyebrow. “This better be important, Ata. I don’t like you waiting outside my office without any news.”Ata smiled nervously, but the false expression quickly vanished and was replaced by a grimmer demeanor. “It’s not much… but I’m afraid that we do have a lead.”Ata handed over his PDA, and Specs looked at the screen. “This is a list of all communications made in the past month by Dino Attack,” explained Ata. “And, buried under a lot of extraneous messages… look here. This was when the Second Headquarters Squad took over a third of Gold City, just before the Hybrids retaliated.”Specs squinted to read the line of script that Ata pointed to. It was an untraceable call, but it was also very long-distance.“A few more were made over the course of the mission, but most notably here,” added Ata as he pointed to several lines below, “almost immediately after Second Headquarters Squad completed their mission.”Specs saw that the same was true for this message. Untraceable and long-distance.“Suspicious,” muttered Specs.“It’s just a hunch,” admitted Ata, “but the mole might have been at Gold City during the Second Headquarters Squad’s takeover mission and sending messages to Dinosaur Island.”“There were no other agents stationed there at the time,” grimaced Specs. “I will…” He thought for a moment, considering his options. With grim resolve, he decided, “I will speak to each member of the Second Headquarters Squad. I’ll get down to the bottom of this.”Instantly, Specs brushed aside Ata and stormed down the hallway, a grim man on a grim mission.

“The fact that you are viewing this hologram means that I have likely passed on and therefore unable to tell you myself in person. However, it is important that you know this information and the circumstances behind your fatal condition.”“Numerous years ago, when Vanda Darkflame and Dr. Albert Overbuild assigned me with the task of infiltrating XERRD and adopting the identity of Wallace Bishop, I had thought that Dr. Ronald ‘Rex’ Alexander was simply a young individual with a bounty of knowledge and high prospects for the future. Eventually, I learned the truth when I was designing stasis tubes with Dr. Rex… he was not a young man. He appeared young, but it was only a mask. In actually, he had been overdosing on this serum he had created which prevented him from physically aging. Only a small dosage was needed every few months, but he would inject himself every day. In its proper dosage, I can imagine that it could do wonders… in such needlessly large dosages, it became an addictive drug that gradually deteriorated his mind and shut off basic functions, which ultimately led to Dr. Rex’s mental unbalance.”“That is not all, unfortunately. Since you do not have Dr. Rex’s mind, you have not suffered from any mental effects. However, I fear that your body may soon enter a violent withdrawal from this horrible drug. I do not know the full effects, but considering Dr. Rex’s true age, it could mean a rapid deterioration of your body. I could be wrong about this, and I hope I am. However, there is another problem. You see… well, I already said that you do not have Dr. Rex’s mind. But you are suffering the consequences of that mind.”“Dr. Rex’s mental unbalance was actually quite minimal at first. It weakened his sense of judgment, however, and that plays into Dr. Rex’s fatal flaw… When XERRD was first formed and we started doing some serious experiments involving the Maelstrom, Dr. Rex spent far too much time working on these experiments. At one point, he even considered using trace amounts of Maelstrom energies in his serum. That… ended poorly. After that day’s dosage, Dr. Rex went as bald as an eighty-year-old man. That is why Dr. Rex has no hair despite his otherwise-young physical appearance. That, thank the First Builders, was the end of that experiment… but it got worse from there.”“Dr. Rex was mentally unbalanced with a poor sense of judgment and now had traces amount of Maelstrom in his body. Any other person would have the creativity and the willpower to cleanse themselves before it became too severe; after all, it would take a high concentration of Maelstrom energies at once to corrupt an individual and turn him into a Stromling. However, I believe that this ability was inhibited by the mental damage he brought upon himself. And that allowed the Maelstrom energies to take root in his body… and his mind. In the following months, Dr. Rex’s once-minimal mental instability became downright insanity. It was then that he decided to create the Dino Attack. But I doubt that this was his idea… Sometimes, he would tell me that he saw a dark figure wearing a top hat in the same room as him. Sometimes, he would make such a claim while I was in the same room and could plainly see that there was no such person. But whatever power this mysterious architect of darkness had over Dr. Rex spread to the rest of XERRD. By the time Dr. Rex suggested the Dino Attack, the rest of the scientists… Michelle Glados, Zed Provhezor, Paulie Gonepus… they all agreed without question. I could not object, or else I would give myself away.”“Meanwhile, as the Maelstrom polluted his mind, it continued to destroy his body. We started noticing that he was suffering from health problems. Headaches, fatigue, even a heart attack. Still, Dr. Rex refused to let me attempt to treat his condition. Before I could stop waiting for permission and just do it, you came along. You and Dr. Rex switched minds, switched Creative Sparks.”“At first, I thought this was good news. A new mind and a fresh Creative Spark, I believed, could possibly undo the damage done by the Maelstrom. I thought wrong. Well, at the very least, I was right at first. Your Creative Spark held the Maelstrom’s effects back only temporarily. But the damage Dr. Rex did to his body… to your body… was too great. I first became aware of this when I received reports that you were paralyzed by a Quasifigus lacertilia’s electro-spear. That is impossible, I thought, for the electro-spears were designed for stunning, not for permanent damage. But then, I realized that this was not the electro-spear’s doing alone… it was in conjunction with damage caused by the Maelstrom.”“Of course, there is always a possibility that I was right then and I am wrong now. Had I still been alive, I would likely have asked to do some experiments to test the Maelstrom levels in your body and prove my hypothesis. I probably should not have even given you this message without first confirming my findings… but I am certain that, should I give you this message, it is because I have seen something to strongly suggest my hypothesis holds true.”“Given the damage Dr. Rex caused to his own body through his Maelstrom experiments and mental instability, I cannot say for certain how much longer you have to live until the Maelstrom finally kills you. If my calculations are close to accurate, you probably have less than a month to live, I’m afraid. Make with this information whatever you feel is best. Again, I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news.”And then, the hologram vanished, and the bishop closed itself automatically, leaving Rex and Amanda alone in a shocked silence in a dark room.

OOC: The main issue I have with back story is if I'm going to write one I want something that is believable but not contrived. I don't want to go and write a pointless tragic backstory just for the sake of making people feel bad for Trigger. I also thought there was a certain ammount of intrigue in the vagueness of his backstory, as I was often operating under the idea that when talking about his past jobs, whatever you tried to imagine would be far more effective than me going into detail about it.IC: Sarah turned in startlement. "Kate?" She said keenly, dropping the gun and running up to her daughter. She quickly wrapped her arms around her. "Mom," Kate said. "What exactly are you doing here?"Rotor slowly started to get to his feet and looked at them in shock. "You gotta be znapping me," he said coldly.Sarah just gave him a cold glance. "You just stay away from her," she said.

IC: "Hey man," Said a voice. Sarah turned to see Dude approaching her. "Was that znapping neccessary man? Did you really have to beat him up?"Sarah said nothing. They were approached by another familiar face, whom Kate was far more pleased to see."Pierce," Kate said. She ran up to the doctor and hugged him. Pierce smiled and laughed quietly. Sarah seemed to watch, slightly pleased. "I don't znapping believe this," Trigger muttered. "This team better have my znapping money. You know what happens to be people who set me up?""What?" Asked Snake.Trigger promptly drew his gun and cocked it. "That's what," he said. "I can tell you out of every megablocker who tried to double cross me only one ever lived to tell about it.""Who was that?" Snake asked."Silencia Venemosa," replied Trigger. "I swear, as soon as I'm done with this megablocking team I'm going to find her and blow her znapping brains out."Snake smiled. "Sounds like fun," he muttered as he stepped out of the chopper. Trigger followed, and the two started to walk away, leaving Kate to her embarrassment.OOC: If anyone is interested, I actually did start to get a few ideas regarding Trigger's moral code. It's a pretty basic one but it should work.

OOC: The main issue I have with back story is if I'm going to write one I want something that is believable but not contrived. I don't want to go and write a pointless tragic backstory just for the sake of making people feel bad for Trigger. I also thought there was a certain ammount of intrigue in the vagueness of his backstory, as I was often operating under the idea that when talking about his past jobs, whatever you tried to imagine would be far more effective than me going into detail about it

OOC: I agree, I think we don't always need a tragic backstory (you don't see me writing about a major accident that's responsible for Semick's drive to be a good leader) to have a good one. But here's a few tips I have regarding fleshing Trigger out.1. Give a general idea, but don't outright explain it. You say you want to use the "Let your mind imagine how extreme they were" stragedy? Good idea, but at least tell us some idea. What might've driven him to start this lifestyle? How extreme has he gone? Is he a criminal? What might his background with Silencia be (though that might take some private talk with PeabodySam)? Don't tell us all, but it'd be nice to get a general sketch of his background.2. Work on his character interaction. Like we've been trying to say, having him be cynical and dismissal with everyone who doesn't share his outlook or emphasis on realistic thinking is doing wonders for how our characters have treated him. Considering how outlandish this RPG's stories have gotten, it might be an interesting approach for him to start comprehending the team's extreme unprofessional behavior, major risk-taking, and downright big streaks of luck, and then either trying to get some of the lead characters to act more sensibly (possibly hindered by a need for better social skills) or just go through a character arc that could soften him up and make him a little less concerned with how many cool dudes are running the place.3. Think of a story for him to go through. Nearly every one of our major characters have had big story arcs that have refined or redefined their personality, and serve well to make them more interesting to write and interact with. Rex had discovering his connections to the start of the war, Kotua had his crazy sprees, Kat had her saga regarding her true identity, Andrew had his inner desires, Zach had his Maelstrom troubles, etc. Like I mentioned before, perhaps think of something from Trigger's past that comes back to bother him, or a development that makes him reconsider his side, or simply an ethical crisis regarding his values and reason. This one perhaps takes the most time consider, but in the long run, it's almost always worth it. Edited by Andrewnuva199

OOC: Quite a change up. I did predict that the anti-aging serum played some sort of role in why Rex was dying, but I presumed it was because he hadn't taken any in awhile. (I was going to make a post addressing that I had a theory, but interestingly enough, I was at the Reiman Gardens at Iowa State mentioned on the Front Page, preventing me from doing so) This Maelstrom-laced serum was an interesting twist that makes a good amount of sense.As I was reading that post, I felt just a very small shred of sympathy for Dr. Rex. Sympanthy best described using a quote from a review by Robert Ebert for the movie Der Untergang (Downfall) to describe sympathy toward Hitler in the film:

"Sympathy I felt in the sense that I would feel it for a rabid dog, while accepting that it must be destroyed."

IC:"Hey, Zach," Andrew voice said. Zach visibly flinched and turned his head, trying to ignore the Elite Agent. "You said to wake you up when we were almost there. We'll be at the Dino Attack Headquarters in five minutes.""I changed my mind," Zach muttered groggily. His sleep had been peaceful and dreamless. He was not willing to give it up yet. "Wake me up when..." he drifted off back to sleep."Zach," Minerva whispered into his ear. Zach scowled and tried to shoo her away. He thought he heard both Minerva and Andrew chuckle. "You need to get up. Now.""Later.""You're going to have to get up in a few minutes anyway.""So?""I'll kick you if you don't get up.""What?" Maybe he was dreaming after all. That sounded so ridiculous that - "Ah!" Zach groaned in the pain as he felt a boot collide with his stomach. The shock of Minerva actually kicking him lead him to bite his tongue, causing further pain."I told you," Minerva said in a matter-of-fact tone. He thought he heard Andrew, Laxus, Dr. Cyborg, and even Pterisa snicker. He allowed himself to chuckle once."Fine," he said, opening his eyes and raising his hands up to stop Minerva from kicking him again. He slowly climbed to his feet. Everyone had waken up. Some looked like they were half-asleep though. He walked over to a window. The T-1 Typhoon was now flying right over the city. It was very early in the morning, from what Zach could tell. Up ahead, he could see the Dino Attack Headquarters. He had only visited the building once and it was a very brief visit.The helicopter flew into the hanger and its engines began to die down. The agents shuffled out of the helicopter. The pilot came out last. He had a tired look in his eyes and he immediately headed toward the barracks without saying a word. Zach turned to the group."Well," Zach said, scratching his beard. "I -" he glanced at Minerva briefly, who nodded. "-we. We are going to go eat. Stop by if you're hungry, I guess." They each nodded and he and Minerva started heading into the main building.They soon found the mess hall. Zach surprised (and happy) to see that Mama and Papa Brickolini working in the cafeteria. Apparently they had been hired on shortly after the riots in Antarctica were dealt with. At least the pizza will be decent. He thought as he piled on some bacon, sausage, and three slices of breakfast pizza on to his tray and poured himself a glass of apple juice. He and Minerva then sat down across from each other at one of the tables.He glanced at the food briefly. Only now he realized how truly hungry he was. I haven't eaten since before the attack on the fortress, he briefly noted. A long time ago indeed. The Maelstrom had probably satisfied his hunger and supplied the essential nutrients needed to survive itself. Though since the Maelstrom had clearly aged his body after being cleansed from him, it felt like it had been years since he had last eaten. His stomach rumbled once before he dug into his breakfast.

OOC: Quite a change up. I did predict that the anti-aging serum played some sort of role in why Rex was dying, but I presumed it was because he hadn't taken any in awhile. (I was going to make a post addressing that I had a theory, but interestingly enough, I was at the Reiman Gardens at Iowa State mentioned on the Front Page, preventing me from doing so) This Maelstrom-laced serum was an interesting twist that makes a good amount of sense.As I was reading that post, I felt just a very small shred of sympathy for Dr. Rex. Sympanthy best described using a quote from a review by Robert Ebert for the movie Der Untergang (Downfall) to describe sympathy toward Hitler in the film:

"Sympathy I felt in the sense that I would feel it for a rabid dog, while accepting that it must be destroyed."

Holly MegaBlok! I was at Reiman Guardans today too! Perhaps we where there together and did not know it. That or we just missed each other! What are the odds?I have plans for a general HQ iC tomorrow, it should include all my characters. I know I say I'll post an iC a lot but I mean it this time.

That is all

OOC: Wow, shows you just how much attention I paid to those details. I was thinking it had something to do with Rex reaching the end of the average T-Rex lifespan (though exactly what that is I'm not too sure).Andrew, I actually like your ideas. I'll need to think about them but there might be a way to make it work.IC: "Well how do you like that?" Trigger asked rhetorically as he and Snake walked through a hallway. "After all that, that megablocking girl is trusted with taking care of the megablocking Maelstrom, and then that Rotor's a megablocking wimp man. I mean who came along and beat the living znap out of him, the girl's megablocking mother. I mean really, what the Megablockland is up with that, huh? ""You leaving?" Snake asked."Not yet," replied Snake. "I took this megablocking job I'm going to finish it, and until I see hard cash I'm not even thinking about leaving. What about you?""No," replied Snake. "They said if I did this I'd be a free man."Trigger smiled. "You know Snake, I don't say this to a lot of people, but I like you. Maybe when I'm through here I'll take you with me."Trigger opened a door and entered what appeared to be the mess hall. There were a few agents standing around, including a strange, unsually scruffy man with a girl. "You hungry?" Snake asked."A little," replied Trigger. "What harm can a little pizza do, huh?"

OOC: avmatoran, should I assume your dropship is on its way to HQ?IC: A little after 7, the smell of pizza began to waft into the mess hall."Odd choice for the breakfast shift," Wright remarked. She stood and strolled over to the buffet and peered into the kitchens. Seconds later she was rushing back to the table. "The Brickolinis are working the kitchen," she said excitedly. Shiller almost spat out his drink. "The Brickolinis? Holy 4+, we gotta get in on this." He jumped up. "Don't get up, we grab you some," he said to Hotwire as he and Wright practically dashed back to the buffet, returning a minute later with large steaming slices of pizza.Wright bit into hers and sighed. "Tastes like childhood," she said.Shiller elbowed her. "For you, maybe. The rest of us didn't have the privilege of growing up on LEGO Island."Hotwire nodded. "Only had this stuff once before, but it's definitely enough to turn a person to a life of crime." The three of them ate contentedly as more agents began to trickle into the mess hall -- Hotwire noticed Zach piling a tray high, and wondered briefly why he wasn't hungrier himself. Perhaps I'm in some sort of state of shock still, he mused silently. Still, even if that were the case, he felt happy enough at the moment.--------------------Septimus presented something of a puzzle to the medics in the infirmary. They were much more used to patients with...well, flesh and blood. So, when a knock on the door heralded the arrival of an expert, they quickly ushered the pale, limping Alpha Team agent inside.There was something about Mort that spooked most people. Maybe it was the fact that nobody was entirely sure when he slept, or his ability to remain completely expressionless at all times, or his uncanny tendency to show up wherever and whenever his assistance was needed. He was almost certainly stationed somewhere in Lego City, but the exact location seemed to be an enigma. Whatever it was, the medics gave him a wide berth as he entered the room. He either didn't notice or didn't care, focused entirely on the figure lying on the table. He examined the numerous fractures in the drone's limbs and ribs, muttering to himself all the while.Septimus glanced at Mort. "We've met before."The Alpha Team agent scoffed. "Like I remember every single drone I've ever shot at.""No, really, I think I know you--" Septimus insisted, but Mort shushed him with an irritated hiss before turning back to the medics."Cement all the fractures -- here, I can pull up the formula -- and splint the ones on its limbs." He took out his PDA, punched the keys for a few quiet seconds, and sent the file to the printer in the corner of the room. He then turned and limped towards the exit, but instead of leaving, sat down in a chair by the door. The medics shuffled nervously, but it was clear that Mort didn't intend to leave just yet. So, as some of the medics began mixing up the formula to repair Septimus's broken bones, one of the braver medics attempted to make conversation."So, how did-- that is, if you don't mind me asking, erm, well, your limp? Anything we can help with?"Mort did not shake his head, but still managed somehow to project a 'no' in response to the question. "Only way to fix it is an operation more delicate than I'd prefer to undergo. I'd rather deal with a limp than risk losing my entire leg.."The medic, braver now that Mort hadn't stolen the breath from his lungs with a glare, forged onward. "How? I mean, how did that happen in the first place?""Some sort of nerve damage from a Sea Drone spear back in 2008," Mort responded. "A rather nasty incident with a mutant killer whale and an ADO submarine at one of Ogel's underwater bases."On the examining table, Septimus abruptly sat up, startling the medics attending him. "Mort," he said. "I remember that. You would've died if I hadn't been there."The medics, for the first time, saw emotion on Mort's face -- rage. The Alpha Team agent stood and very nearly strode over to the table, where he aimed a withering glare at Septimus. "Just what in the nine circles of Megablockland," he growled, "do you think you're talking about, drone?"Septimus was unfazed. "I remember all of it," he said. "Everything from before, I can remember it now. Mort, it's me, Swerve."

bohrok_lol.jpg
Rate The Song Above You

OOC:Yes, X1, X2, Kara, and Lutsky are all onboard the Reclaimer on their way back to Lego City.

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

IC: "Ah, good old HQ," said Andrew as he stood on the ground of the hanger with the others. "A very decent place to retreat to after a mission.""Indeed it is," said Laxus. "This place even rivals some of the space ports I've been to.""Still a little worn from the whole Cam O'Cozy business," Dr Cyborg mentioned as he observed some scaffolding around some of the walls of the hanger. "But otherwise a great home away from home. I wonder what they'll do with the place when we're done here.""Some other military-type organization might take over, I presume. Or maybe they'll renovate it into a rec center or something.""Who knows." Andrew turned to look at Pterisa, who was taking the moment to get some good observation of the hanger."Intrigued?" he asked."Er... notably. I'm surprised your team managed to get such a place set up so quickly.""The Founders got BLU to make this wonder of a construct after Kotua leveled the old place. Those guys are expert at construction, I'll tell ya.""Care to take a little tour with us?" added Laxus. "I only just joined the team before Adventurer's, so I can understand your curiosity about the place. I don't think I've see it all myself.""Uh... sure, that'd be fine." The Hybrid glanced down nervously while rubbing her neck. "Sorry, it's that I find it a bit strange, all this helping around you're giving. I'm not quite used to that, or much of anything involving social interaction.""Don't worry, we understand," said Andrew. "It's just good nature behavior for us, I suppose, helping others. Especially others who feel alienated around us."Pterisa smiled, once again with a nervous undertone. "Well, thank you for your kindness.""You're welcome. Now then, where should we start? I hear that the-""Hey!" cried out some agent near the entrance to the base, probably to some friends nearby. "They've got the Brickolinis serving pizza in the mess hall! You've gotta try it!"Andrew froze, his eyes widening, his brain flipping back to many a stops for food on LEGO Island, and his mouth starting to accumulate drool. "Okay,forgetthatidea," he said rapidly while grabbing Laxus's and Pterisa's arms. "we'regoingtoeatsomeofthebestpizzaintheWORLD!"And Andrew dashed off for the mess hall with Laxus and Pterisa in tow, pulling them along with a surprising amount of strength. The two did their best to control their surprise and keep on their feet as the Elite Agent brought them with him on his quest for good-tasting pizza.

Edited by Andrewnuva199