Dark Mirror: Part I Review Topic

a goose

Thankyou. Consider this the rollercoaster, and Part II the ghost train....Yes you have.Thankyou.Now, with a plot as thick as this, can you be sure of that?...Okaaaayyyy...Incurso and The Eye are the same person. Except Incurso/The Eye is a Toa of Ice in BZPRPG. I made him a Toa of Earth here so he could sink through the ground.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Oh boy. I have a feeling I can guess how this may end. Or at least 3 possible ways this could end. Also, just how many SH references need you make? Not that I'm complaining. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif

Edited by scrathor

Now fades the great harvest of my betrayal...

Yeah. Although, admittedly, the part leading up to the end will be a surprise. I can guarantee that I have a few tricks up my sleeve.42.(Besides, I haven't made THAT many. I actually made less than I had planned, seeing as The Eye/Incurso almost had an air rifle. XD)I have read all the stories. No-one complains about my references and lives. So it's a very good thing you aren't complaining. :)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Whispers is a different story. Part II will have the imaginative name of 'Dark Mirror: Part II'. XPBut Whispers is connected to the epics, more so to Part II of DM than Part I, but it's still connected.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I love the fact that there's nothing special about Pirok or Proditor, despite the fact that Pirok was your old username and Proditor has 'died' on multiple occasions XDAnd it looks like something's telling Incy what to say. Maybe this is to do with the Whispers? Or Nikarra?Pulse and Ignotus survived.Something from a previous chapter: I have to imagine this guy:

“Speak, fool, and be done with it.” One of the beings, a male Vortixx, snapped at Reichenbach.

as Sentraken, due to his pointless insults, short temper, arrogance and lack of importance in the story :P

Thankyou. It's more that Reich sees nothing special in them.Perhaps. You'll just have to wait and see, won't you? :sly:Indeed they did.I considered making him either Sentraken or The Shadow. Take your pick. XP

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I've noticed that in addition to the many Sherlock Holmes references in these stories, there also appear to be many Doctor Who references, mainly quotes.

Yes, I'm a big Doctor Who fan. There are far more DW references in Shadows than in DM, though. XP

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]