Wow, first!Anyways, I like the color scheme and the way you built the MG's. I dunno where it is from, but I absolutely love this. I wish I had one!9.7/10P.S: I've just seen you're the good, old Felix the Cat. Well, you did an excellent work as always!----- Lord of the Rings -----Titles: Dark Lord, Lord of Mordor, Lord of Gifts, Lord of Barad-Dûr, Lord of the Earth

Edited by Lord of the Rings

When I first saw F33-X2 - I think it was near the end of the downtime on Flickr, but I can't be sure - I thought that I had seen a mecha MOC that exemplified the art form of LEGO. The blue and orange perfectly complemented and contrasted, and overall, I was just incredibly impressed. I didn't think there was much improvement that could be done with it.Apparently there was.Where do I begin with this? First off, the teal. Not only did you use teal, but you also used the parts very well and very creatively. Only the feet are used on the portion of the body they were originally intended, and there's something very awesome in that.Compared to F33-X2, I'd venture to say it looks rather like a prototype. Where F33-X2 is streamlined and sleek, F33-X3 has tubes on the body (which are awesome, by the way - I love the shaping there). I can't point to any other individual discrepancies between the styles of the two F33s, as the differences are so subtle - but they add up the the gestalt of something that's similar yet totally different. I love that.I can find more issues here, ironically, than I could with its Metru blue predecessor ...- That gun on the back looks odd ... the flat space on that part-that's-commonly-used-as-a-foot looks awkward.- Not quite sure what those Technic-to-stud adaptors are doing on that silver Kopaka Mata sword ...- The upper legs might be a little too thick. I'm all for non-human proportions, especially in mechas, but that might be a little too much.- No eye? It looks like a perfect spot for one in the middle of the wonderfully shaped upper torso.- The blue pins stand out. (This is a minor qualm, but I have to wonder how black ones would look there.)

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Everything about this MOC seems to be perfect to me. Teal! Oh, that glorious teal! The weapons! Greatly done machine guns there. The body. Looks like a big black lump of Bohrok pieces and works extraordinarily well. The legs. Ideal proportions and shape for a mech. This deserves it's 10/10

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

Wow, this is an amazing MOC. Your X2 seems like a more daunting figure than the X3, but I think that's okay. In the same way that Halo's Spartan II armor is bigger and heavier than Spartan III armor, the X3 seems like a more agile machine, and it has a blaster for one hand and a blade for the other. Sure, X2's free hands with a set of shoulder cannons make it able to grab or punch, but I still think the X3 appears faster, and by extension, more dangerous. The color scheme works very well too, and as a whole, it's an intricate and unique design. Great work.-Ced

I love how the cannons are built, and overall parts usage. However, the ankles could use some beefing up, and the Kopaka sword looks somewhat lazy, I would suggest a Lewa Nuva katana beefed up with some technic pieces. Oh, and blue is a weird gun color, I'd suggest black Technic connecters, with the pin at both ends, or the grey parts forming the Muaka's teeth. I suppose black pins would be nice, but I can't really expect anyone to have them anymore.

aouROFb.png

This is, quite simply, incredible. I'll start off with the color scheme, which is the first thing I noticed. Teal is great, of course, and looks even better with that black. The silver of the tubing and sword perfectly accent the main colors. The blue pin-axles don't add anything, really, but at least they don't take anything away. Onto the construction: brilliant. The beautifully-crafted torso is of course the best part, but the arms, shoulders, feet, and especially the legs are great as well. In terms of parts usage, the Mirus on the knees are simply awesome. I also love the black Bohrok visor and the Kopaka sword, which is one of my favorite weapons. (I didn't even know it came in silver, I'll have to get a couple of those). One thing I'd change, though, is the tire around the base of the sword. It looks fine, but I think one of these would better suit the general aesthetic of the MOC. Overall, though, amazing job on this.:t::b::3:

Edited by Βalta

Q2TtLEz.png

I have to say, I really like the look of this MoC! Teal really does wonders, doesn't it.I think my favourite part though is the upper torso, as it looks sleek, solid, and wonderfully composed! I also like how it's held up completely by tubes.Those shoulders are also a marvel!

BBCC #68 sig.png The Iron Tiger

Wow, first!Anyways, I like the color scheme and the way you built the MG's. I dunno where it is from, but I absolutely love this. I wish I had one!9.7/10P.S: I've just seen you're the good, old Felix the Cat. Well, you did an excellent work as always!----- Lord of the Rings -----Titles: Dark Lord, Lord of Mordor, Lord of Gifts, Lord of Barad-Dûr, Lord of the Earth

When I first saw F33-X2 - I think it was near the end of the downtime on Flickr, but I can't be sure - I thought that I had seen a mecha MOC that exemplified the art form of LEGO. The blue and orange perfectly complemented and contrasted, and overall, I was just incredibly impressed. I didn't think there was much improvement that could be done with it.Apparently there was.Where do I begin with this? First off, the teal. Not only did you use teal, but you also used the parts very well and very creatively. Only the feet are used on the portion of the body they were originally intended, and there's something very awesome in that.Compared to F33-X2, I'd venture to say it looks rather like a prototype. Where F33-X2 is streamlined and sleek, F33-X3 has tubes on the body (which are awesome, by the way - I love the shaping there). I can't point to any other individual discrepancies between the styles of the two F33s, as the differences are so subtle - but they add up the the gestalt of something that's similar yet totally different. I love that.I can find more issues here, ironically, than I could with its Metru blue predecessor ...- That gun on the back looks odd ... the flat space on that part-that's-commonly-used-as-a-foot looks awkward.- Not quite sure what those Technic-to-stud adaptors are doing on that silver Kopaka Mata sword ...- The upper legs might be a little too thick. I'm all for non-human proportions, especially in mechas, but that might be a little too much.- No eye? It looks like a perfect spot for one in the middle of the wonderfully shaped upper torso.- The blue pins stand out. (This is a minor qualm, but I have to wonder how black ones would look there.)

Everything about this MOC seems to be perfect to me. Teal! Oh, that glorious teal! The weapons! Greatly done machine guns there. The body. Looks like a big black lump of Bohrok pieces and works extraordinarily well. The legs. Ideal proportions and shape for a mech. This deserves it's 10/10

Wow, this is an amazing MOC. Your X2 seems like a more daunting figure than the X3, but I think that's okay. In the same way that Halo's Spartan II armor is bigger and heavier than Spartan III armor, the X3 seems like a more agile machine, and it has a blaster for one hand and a blade for the other. Sure, X2's free hands with a set of shoulder cannons make it able to grab or punch, but I still think the X3 appears faster, and by extension, more dangerous. The color scheme works very well too, and as a whole, it's an intricate and unique design. Great work.-Ced

I love how the cannons are built, and overall parts usage. However, the ankles could use some beefing up, and the Kopaka sword looks somewhat lazy, I would suggest a Lewa Nuva katana beefed up with some technic pieces. Oh, and blue is a weird gun color, I'd suggest black Technic connecters, with the pin at both ends, or the grey parts forming the Muaka's teeth. I suppose black pins would be nice, but I can't really expect anyone to have them anymore.

This is, quite simply, incredible. I'll start off with the color scheme, which is the first thing I noticed. Teal is great, of course, and looks even better with that black. The silver of the tubing and sword perfectly accent the main colors. The blue pin-axles don't add anything, really, but at least they don't take anything away. Onto the construction: brilliant. The beautifully-crafted torso is of course the best part, but the arms, shoulders, feet, and especially the legs are great as well. In terms of parts usage, the Mirus on the knees are simply awesome. I also love the black Bohrok visor and the Kopaka sword, which is one of my favorite weapons. (I didn't even know it came in silver, I'll have to get a couple of those). One thing I'd change, though, is the tire around the base of the sword. It looks fine, but I think one of these would better suit the general aesthetic of the MOC. Overall, though, amazing job on this. :t: :b: :3:

The color scheme fits really well with the MOC. The guns are nicely designed and the torso, although a bit thin, is really creative.

Looks FANTASTIC. The gatling guns (are those gatling guns?) look great, ingenious use of those wheels! I like the sword thingy, but the best part is the teal. While there isn't too much of it, it beats nothing. Creative leg design! Overall, great job!

I especially like the use of the wheel as a gatling gun. I should try to make weapon MOCs using wheels more often.

I have to say, I really like the look of this MoC! Teal really does wonders, doesn't it.I think my favourite part though is the upper torso, as it looks sleek, solid, and wonderfully composed! I also like how it's held up completely by tubes.Those shoulders are also a marvel!

Thanks everyone! :)@LotR: Yeah, I dunno where the wheel pieces are from either, I bought them off a friend :P@Sumiki: I do agree that the back gun looks a tad weird. The light-grey pins on the sword are there to fill in the empty holes (I also thought it'd add a bit of texture, and I still do like them there :P). I originally had an eye in the spot where that black dish is, but decided to keep it eyeless in accordance with F33-X2. I'm considering changing the pins to light-grey (don't have enough black ones for both guns :s). @Dralcax: I'd rather use the Kopaka blade than the katana, mainly because of its symmetry. I agree that the blue pins don't look great - as stated above I'm considering changing them to light grey.@Balta: I'm not too happy with the tyres around the arms either, but the ones you suggested would probably look even worse, to be honest :POnce again, thankyou for your comments <3-FtC

I have an old Flickr account here

Previously Feefeeri/Felix the Cat

I MOC sometimes