Techna: Breakdown

IC: Gust (Cafeteria, The Citadel)As Gust moved towards the seat, Desdemona looked at him and slanted her wide blue eyes curiously."Was the mortal you were communicating with your mate?""My, uh...my what?" Gust asked, putting his tray down and staring at her. "My mate?"​"Yes. I could feel your pheromones from here.""Uhm...""A shame. You were a prime candidate for the Conception. Alas..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Pirok [CHI], Nikarra [CHI]"That is a pretty difficult choice, now that you present it to me."Pirok then found a gun pressed against the back of his head. She had arrived, but hadn't seen the Toa's face, although she thought she recognised him. "You now have a third option. Put them down and shut up or be shot.""Sorry, I'm going for the computer's one and just putting them down." The fake explosives were then dropped.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC-Kal:"I don't believe it works that way, Desdemona," Kal said, stepping over to the Great Being and Gust from the doors to the cafeteria-he'd been held up talking to a few aides."Although, I will admit that Gust here would make a great mother...wouldn't you, Gust?" Kal smiled at the Toa of Air. He then waved up Lak."Enough of that, though," he said, "I've got something to show you." Once he said that, Lak's top opened up, shooting the weapon Kal had created into Gust's slightly open hand, the power pack magnetically latching to Gust's belt.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Gust (Cafeteria, The Citadel)"Thanks!" yelled Gust, taking it emphatically; it was obvious that he was glad the previous conversation had been successfully steered away. "Hmm...wasn't this in the R&D section for the longest time?""I must say, he seems too assertive for you," said Desdemona, stroking his cheek in curiosity. "No judgement, though. I once had to take a giant snake into my bed to keep my kingdom from being overrun by his.""I'm not sure that situation is really applicable in this one--""So you admit there is a situation?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Kal:"I made the blade," Kal said, looking between Desdemona and Gust skeptically. "And Desdemona, don't worry about Gust-he's actually a relatively normal male woman-chaser."Kal smiled at Desdemona and Gust. Then he got an idea. "Hey, Gust, wanna test that thing out?" Kal asked, pulling out his own little hilt. "A practice duel seems to be in order."

profiles i guess

IC: Gust (Cafeteria, The Citadel)"Uh, maybe later, man. Torch will be here in a couple minutes, and I want to bake him something special.""You are doing nothing but proving my point."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Kal:Kal heard Gust's last sentence, and his smile didn't falter. He put up his weapon, stilll smiling. He stepped over to Gust, still smiling. And, finally, still smiling, he smacked Gust in the face."Get. Back. To. Normal," the Toa of Plasma commanded. "I'm taking a new position-keeping you sane. NO. BAKING. TORCH. COOKIES." Kal finally looked unamused."He was fat enough as it was-no need to bring him back that way."

profiles i guess

IC: Gust (Cafeteria, The Citadel)"For your information, Torch had a great body," he said defensively, to which Desdemona actually laughed."And the truth begins to see dawn..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Gee, it'd sure be nice if someone noticed that a Hacker walked into the Citadel carrying explosives...I mean, Equinox is near enough.IC: Nikarra [CHI]"Hands in the air." Nikarra growled.IC: Pirok [CHI]"As you wish, m'lady." Pirok replied, the sarcasm dripping from his voice.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: You know, it's time to start resurrecting dead people. I'm sorry, but this RPG has gotten to the point that bringing Levacius back would still be more applicable to the canon.Or maybe a hundred. They had about that many Takanuvas...Maybe 100 Gusts?Sword goes to whoever promises to kill the others/drive them away as soon as they take it. :)IC: Kinksh / New Metru-NuiKinksh stepped calmly into one of his hidden sanctuaries, followed closely by two hulking Steltians of Krekka's species. The duo dropped the huge pieces of baggage they were carrying down as quickly as they could, before giving a rough salute and rushing back through the portal, terrified of being cut off, and of being in this foreign place for being too long.They wished. Kinksh blocked them off by closing the portal immediately, and pointing to the huge crates. The Steltians began unloading the equipment - foodstuffs incapable of being produced normally, a number of weapons, and a whole lot more. A few 'collapsable' pieces of furniture and electrical equipment was deployed. Once everything was set up, Kinksh bid them go by opening another portal, before walking to one of the seats and allowing himself a moment of rest.Picking up a glass, he toasted to himself, and to the future, before sending a transmission to Jikal, the Skull, to meet him outside the Wall of History within the hour.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC: I make that promise.IC-Edubard:This was taking too long-Edubard had to get that sword, and fast. He took his golok, swinging the flat end of it down on Mror's wrist, most likely causing the other being extreme pain as he spit at Jasrich and kicked at Arketh, all the while attempting to wrench it out of their grasp with some well-directed acrobatic twisting.

profiles i guess

OOC: I meant CHI, sorry. CURSE YOU, AUTOPREDICT!!!IC: NikarraNikarra pulled the trigger of her gun, propelling a bullet into Pirok's leg.IC: PirokPirok gave out a cry of pain as he collapsed to the ground. "You shot me!"IC: Nikarra"In the leg. I could've shot you in the head." Nikarra pointed out, before turning to the guards. "He's all yours."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Ezraftin / Housing District"No," Ezraftin replied. "Vahki may be just robots, but they're better scouts than any of us. They have ones programmed to know where you're going before you do, and ones that could turn you against us with a strike of their staves. Together, we can take on hundreds of them. Alone, we're a lot weaker."Moving forward, axe in hand, he said, "Come, we should be halfway through by now. It won't be too long until we're out of this blasted place and on our way to the CKC."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Daykia (CHI)A high, loud, screeching noise filled Pirok's ears as a sonic 'bubble' surrounded his head. The source of this 'bubble' was Daykia, who had walked out of the bullpen when she heard the Hacker first announce what he entended. As Pirok was the only one effected, the guards could hear her as she said, "There. He won't try to use his powers now, unless he's an idiot. You can get him handcuffed easily."Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Pirok [CHI]Pirok did his best to ignore the screeching, but the guards still handcuffed him. "What, is it only the chicks left today? Are all the guys hanging around in the Citadel or something?"IC: NikarraNikarra stopped as she heard this comment. While it was perfectly true that most of the male high-up staff had walked out on them, she would NOT be referred to as 'chick'.She turned to walk back, seeing Pirok's face for the first time. "Oh my god."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Northern VolcanoOnce again Arketh used his lash of Shadow to block the kick. Simple attacks like that wouldn't pry him off the sword, for he had a strong enough grip on it for that to not happen.Seeing as the spheres didn't affect Edubard in any way, the specter absorbed the ones that didn't hit him yet and then focused on the shadow cast by the looming mountain -- specifically, the spot that the Toa of Air stood on. He forced it to erupt a pillar of Shadow, in order to toss Edubard away from Blacklight, and continued to yank the blade away from the others in hopes of keeping it.

IC-Edubard:Edubard used a Mahiki to create an illusion-almost like a hallucination-to appear about Arketh, showing an alter-Edubard losing his grip and flying off down the mountain, as the real Edubard slashed his Golok at the being's head-again, trying to incapacitate the shadowy being.

profiles i guess

-==IC: BladeKairan//Krahzia==-"Right." The two twin Toa of Lightning said at the same time, as they walked into the Albiore. Blade stopped, as Kairan headed toward the controls."Just what on Karzahni do you think you're doing!?" Blade yelled out, and Kairan turned back with a skeptical eyebrow."Piloting the ship, what do you think I'm doing?" Kairan asked, and Blade growled."You'll kill us all with your lack of experience!" Blade said, and Kairan just looked at him."Who do you think got the ship in here?" Kairan asked, and Blade scowled."That doesn't matter, you didn't have me on board before; I'd rather not be killed in the wreckage of a flaming crashed hovercraft." Blade said, and Kairan sighed, and ignored Blade, as he sat down, and started up the hovercraft, once the others were onboard.OOC: I'm going to assume that Airu and the Banes will be joining us, Spawn? =P-==IC: Jasrich==-Jasrich raised an eyebrow at the spit, and simply stabbed out with his spear toward the other being."Really, I'll kill everyone here, if it means getting this sword away from you..." Jasrich said, as he shook his head, annoyed at the persistence of everyone there.

Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

OOC: Wouldn't Edubard have been flung away by the surprise attack before he could use his mask to pretend he was? How would he anticipate a pillar was about to throw him away?IC: Northern VolcanoArketh turned around to watch "Edubard" fall down the rocky slope, swinging his head back on his long, vulture-like neck to get a look at the scene. The blade slashed at him narrowly missed his head.

Edited by Magnus Greel

-==IC: Kairan//Albiore II==-"Right. Let's go." Kairan said, as the door closed, and the Toa of Lightning piloted the hovercraft upward."You might want to hide from cameras, just in case." Kairan called back to Airu, even as he piloted the Albiore back toward the hole that had been punched in the shield earlier.

IC: Airu (Krahzia)The general nodded and ducked down obligingly.IC: Gust (Cafeteria, The Citadel)"Why?" Gust asked, as Desdemona moved. "What are you two doing...?""Whatever is necessary for your well-being."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

-==IC: Kairan//Krahzia==-"Right. Now here comes the tricky part." Kairan said, as they approached the still-armed gap in the generators that created the barrier. All of the guns and guards turned their way, however, they held their fire for the moment."Looks like that Jasrich guy was telling the truth... Don't make a sound..." Kairan warned the others, and a manta ray riding guard flew in front of the Albiore, and held his hand up, to get the Albiore to stop, as the video system activated."State your intents. No-one leaves Krahzia without proper authorization." The guard stated over the video link."Manta Ray Guard Captain Jasrich Curfour has given authorization to leave the city." Blade stated, and the guard frowned, but nodded."How many do you have?" The guard asked, and Blade looked around."Looks to be four people." Blade said, and hoped that nothing would happen to cause anything to happen...OOC: Should I make this slightly more fun, or do you think the guards are too accurate to make it far if our cover's blown?

IC: Equinox (Bullpen, CHI)The AI merely stood, watching events unfold. While they were distracted, he morphed into a tall, beautiful, well-built Toa of Iron: he was now the spitting image of a hitman who was registered on the Techna databanks from the days before the launch of the Techna Nui.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Nikarra & PirokNikarra got tired of waiting for Daykia, and simply grabbed Pirok and pulled him out of the field's range. "You son of a :censored:!""Let's not get too excited-""You :censored:-hole! You arrogant, self-serving PRICK!""That might be a little too far-""Oh, THAT'S a little too far? Do you know what I think is 'a little too far'? MAKING YOUR GIRLFRIEND THINK THAT YOU'RE DEAD BEFORE DEFECTING TO THE OTHER BLOODY SIDE!""Like you did nothing to me. I thought YOU were dead!""I have spent the last several :censored: months as a complete :censored: to prevent a :censored: repeat of what happened to you!" Nikarra was in tears by the end of this.OOC: Ah, the joys of reunions. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.png

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Equinox (Bullpen, CHI)Equinox, now under the guise of an ancient Toa who was apparently named Dorian, moved forward and gently pulled Pirok away, throwing him against the wall. It was a hard landing, but nowhere near what Nikarra would do to him."Care to explain for those out of the loop?" asked the AI.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Nikarra & Pirok"Back on the Techna, this PRICK was my boyfriend. In fact, he was pretty much the only friend I'd had."Not long before the battle, I got stabbed, taken into hospital. They didn't think I would survive, but I did. I even got out of hospital in time to join the fight, although it was nearing its end."But the first thing I saw was him GETTING SHOT BY A HACKER. I killed the Hacker, and grabbed his gun. Then I killed a few more of them. And when I went back for his body, guess what? HE WASN'T :censored: THERE!" The words that she shouted were directed more at Pirok than anyone else."Do I get to tell my side of the story?" Pirok asked."No. But you get to go to Karzahni.""This is hardly the happy reunion I was expecting..."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Equinox (Bullpen, CHI)"Sweet Mother of God, this is not the time for this," Equinox muttered. "There are still almost two dozen canisters of nerve gas scattered across the city, and we are no closer to discovering them now than we were twelve hours ago. The city needs all of you sharp and ready to work. If you don't feel you fit that criteria, Nikarra, take your boyfriend and leave. Now. I'm sure Esao will understand why one of his best and most trusted lieutenants bailed on him in the middle of an op."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Mars pressed her hand into the toa's with a degree of faked reluctance. Even assuming something was in it that could hurt her, she wasn't scared.If her guess on what the interrogator had meant was correct-she closed her eyes at this thought-then she had nothing to lose.And if she could assure that this guy had nothing to use, without hands or head, left if he really wasn't here to rescue her...Mars knew what she could do to people within a quarter bio. The matoran was confident in her ability to apply that knowledge if he betrayed her."You know my name," She said finally, more a dull note than a question. "I might ask yours, but I don't believe I'm in the position to do that right now."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Jasik (Mars' Room, Tarei)"Give me a couple minutes," said Jasik quietly, a small twitch making its way across the corners of his lips. "I will explain everything."He activated a portal of shadow, similar to how Ryjak had taught him. When the two opened their eyes, they were standing in a place Mars never thought she would see again.The cafeteria of the Citadel. Gust, who had already drawn his gun, lowered it and began to clap slowly and emphatically.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME