Techna: Breakdown

"The morning of the fall of the Techna Nui, Toa Techna Matrapolix and Gust led a team into the tunnels underneath the city to track down the escaped Barraki, Takadox. He and Barraki Pridak were killed in the operation. Both were executed in a dishonorable fashion by snipers anticlimactically by Matrapolix, and when Toa Levacius attempted to organize a medical team to retrieve Matrapolix after the Toa suffered fatal injuries, and he probably could have been saved if someone with a Mask of Healing and a Kualsi could have actually got there just in time if I had simply gotten on the communicator, I murdered him because he tried restraining me and my girlfriend, who I allowed to die painfully out on the field of battle less than half a day later, and I'm not going to break the fourth wall to give a reason."

OOC: Fixed it some more.IC: AMTaOS (w/Stronin) / Testing Chamber"Dancing is a recreational exercise, and is not a form of transportation. The command of move refers to the being transporting itself from one point to another for the sole purpose of movement. Dancing is done for purposes other than simple transportation and is thus not considered in the equation. Skipping, on the other hand, would be a form of transport, but the command of skip will not work either. The only command is Move. Also movere, bewegen, and ilipat."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC: BOTH OF YOU STOP. SWEET-BAJESUS, MY HEAD'S GOING TO EXPLODE.@Tyler: Nothing on my pun? :cIC-Ryllia:I allowed Esao to pick me up-he was going to do so even if I argued with him anyways, so why bother right now? Besides, it was good to be in his arms again."Then you're lucky I managed to see it," I told him. "Block-head."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Hubert, I don't know why you think the way you do, but never try to change it. It's sheer brilliance.IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)"So, just to be clear," I said, leaning my head into her shoulder. "Does this mean you forgive me?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: @ Kal; If you're talking about TD and I, it'll occur whenever I'm just looking for something to be annoying about. If it's Hubert and I... well, at least I'm the lesser of two evils, but that's not going to stop either now that AMTaOS is in a good mood.IC: AMTaOS (w/Stronin) / Testing Chamber"The moonwalk was invented by popular Ta-Matoran singer Maglya Ja'Zhian, who hailed from the Southern Continent before moving to Metru-Nui, to later show off a lava boarder on Mata-Nui, as a form of stage performance. It does not count as a form of transport. Let me clarify - no form of transport that you say will count. Only the command of move will count. Unless you happen to be a professional programmer and can rewire the Vahki, in which case, I would be forced to send you a new Vahki, and have the old one dismantled and rebuilt."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)I sighed, relieved, and allowed myself to grin a little bit."If you had managed to stay awake for about five more seconds," I retorted, "you'd have seen that I incinerated every single Umbrae in that room as soon as I saw you go down. It was probably the second most damage the two of us have ever done to a room."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)I looked towards Debrief 1: Gust was there, and Krayzikk, being briefed on the Umbrae threat. Gust would sit back in the Citadel, listening to a live feed, as always. Krayzikk would run point on this one: not exactlya shock. And I was relegated to desk duty.I sighed and then grinned a little bit more."We have about an hour," I mumbled. "If you want, we can go and, uh...repeat the first."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"If you had managed to stay awake for about five more seconds," I retorted, "you'd have seen that I incinerated every single Umbrae in that room as soon as I saw you go down. It was probably the second most damage the two of us have ever done to a room."

OOC: Cutscene Power to the Max!(In case that doesn't clarify it - what Esao did happened in a cutscene. He can't actually do that anywhere else. If he can, God help us.)IC: AMTaOS (w/Stronin) / Testing ChamberThe Vahki began moving from its former stationary position, and did a scan of the room.A metallic rod dropped from the ceiling near Stronin. "Once the command of move has been given, aim the rod to direct where you want the Vahki to go. The location must be on the ground. Those energy fields from earlier disrupt the signal as well as their previous effects. Luckily, they do not affect voice commands, which will be detailed across the next few tests. Point the rod and activate it with the expenditure of a trace amount of elemental energy - it doesn't have its own power supply - and direct the Vahki to move in front of the elevator."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"If you had managed to stay awake for about five more seconds," I retorted, "you'd have seen that I incinerated every single Umbrae in that room as soon as I saw you go down. It was probably the second most damage the two of us have ever done to a room."

OOC: Cutscene Power to the Max!(In case that doesn't clarify it - what Esao did happened in a cutscene. He can't actually do that anywhere else. If he can, God help us.)IC: AMTaOS (w/Stronin) / Testing ChamberThe Vahki began moving from its former stationary position, and did a scan of the room.A metallic rod dropped from the ceiling near Stronin. "Once the command of move has been given, aim the rod to direct where you want the Vahki to go. The location must be on the ground. Those energy fields from earlier disrupt the signal as well as their previous effects. Luckily, they do not affect voice commands, which will be detailed across the next few tests. Point the rod and activate it with the expenditure of a trace amount of elemental energy - it doesn't have its own power supply - and direct the Vahki to move in front of the elevator."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
OOC: He had Equinox. He can.Well, he can't anymore, because Equinox has manifested in Toa form now, but he used to be able to.IC: Airu (Krahzia)The general came to in a cell guarded by two gruff looking Hackers: Airu recognized them as two medium-level grunts who had escaped the mass prisonbreak on the morning of the crash. He turned and caught sight of his cellmate, a Toa of Plantlife he knew well."Yeirstro?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Ryllia:"I think that'd be a nice idea," Ryllia said, smiling mysteriously. "Why don't we do that?"OOC: We're going to timeskip over that, otherwise I'll lose my creativity for later.IC-Yeirstro:Yeirstro turned from where he was staring into the water to see Airu gazing at him incredulously. He cursed. "I haven't managed to get you capture too, somehow, have I?" He asked, pained at the thought.

profiles i guess

IC: Airu (Krahzia)"Nah, don't worry about it, kid," he said, shaking his head and laughing incredulously. "Wasn't your fault. I followed Ryjak into one of his little shadow portals."IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)I shrugged and winked at her."Lead the way. It's your office now, after all."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Ryllia:"Hey," I said, mock angrily. "Who's carrying who, here?"IC-Yeirstro:"Good to know I wasn't part of it, this time," Yeirstro muttered. "Unlike with the rest of the elites, that is." He shook his head, and turned back to gazing in the water. He thought he was going insane...and yet that was proof that he wasn't. He didn't know what to make of that.

profiles i guess

OOC: He had Equinox. He can.Well, he can't anymore, because Equinox has manifested in Toa form now, but he used to be able to.

OOC: Invincibility Power-Up.IC: AMTaOS (w/Stronin) / Testing ChambersThe Vahki stepped forward to the front of elevator, and stood there."The Companion Vahki cannot follow you through elevators. For this reason, he cannot accompany you once you have completed the Companion Vahki tests. I hope you enjoy your time with him. And keep in mind that the Companion Vahki cannot talk. If he does begin to talk, you would be best advised to ignore whatever he has to say."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Esao (Interrogation, CHI)Mock sighing, I picked Ryllia up and carried her up onto the second floor, into the Director of Field Ops office."Y'know," I said absentmindedly. "I do need a new Director. You feel like running point again? Just like old times? I can't see Internal Affairs doing a lot to stimulate your mind..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: AMTaOS (w/Stronin) / Testing Facility"Please direct the Companion Vahki to square number 180 of this room." AMTaOS said. "Wait. I forgot. Test subjects can't count."A small square on the rooms floor lit up. "Give the command of MOVE, then point the rod and direct the Vahki, as before. I can't believe I'm making this so simple for you people...."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: AMTaOS (w/Stronin) / Testing Facility"Please practice the following commands - TURN, Left; TURN, Right; TURN, About. The first causes the Vahki to turn 90 degrees to the left, the second 90 degrees to the right, and the third 180 degrees to the right. That is to say, to turn around. The command TURN, Face causes the Vahki to face you; the command TURN, Away causes the Vahki to face away from you. You have five minutes to practice these commands."Elevator music began playing from the elevator shaft.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Helsa - Outside the CHI -Helsa was really worried now, there was no way they weren't at least a little suspicious of Elirak, she had a sick feeling in her stomach he wasn't coming out of there any time soon. Still she stood outside the facility and waited, maybe they would let him go.IC: Skyra - Hovercraft, Eastern Canyon -"Ah okay. And pizza sounds great....and a bath...and a doctor to check my shoulder...and maybe a therapist...cause I've seemed to have developed an unnatural fear of sleeping." IC: Leon - New Metru Nui -"So, are we walking? Or do we have a ride of some sort? Not that I'm gonna complain if we have to walk, just wondering."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Skyra - Hovercraft, New Metru Nui -"That sounds like a lot more fun then sitting in a pod for 700 years while your entire world is destroyed. Maybe I'll join you in this non-sleeping thing." Skyra honestly was considering never sleeping again.

IC: Skyra - Hovercraft, New Metru Nui -"Well I can certainly try! Doctor's lie all the time...I bet I don't really need sleep. And yes, I was stasis for this Battle of Techna Nui, cause I've never heard of it until now."

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic