Aftermath 2

MT Zehvor

Nice chapter. Glad to know I'm alive, and the ship was a nice cliffhanger there at the end. Good story arc.EDIT: Ooh, page 21!

Edited by PurpleBouncy

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

I'm gonna miss the anniversary :'( Cus I'm on a plane to america.
Nice. You should stop by my house while you're here. :P
We didn't kill them? Darn. I guess killing off some of the few remaining not infected characters would be a bad idea anyway.Also, I probably missed this way back when, but what happened to Omega Turtle?
No specific fate has been revealed yet. He'll pop up before this zombie thing is over, though.
Nice chapter. Glad to know I'm alive, and the ship was a nice cliffhanger there at the end. Good story arc.
Who knew that zombies would make a great story arc...Ah well. I certainly didn't.At any rate, since it's MT Day today, the chappy will be held off until TBTTRAH's 5th Anniversary, which is tomorrow.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

@Part 5: That was a very nice chapter. The revelation regarding fruit juice was interesting, to say the least. But we aren't afraid of any zombies! I'm sure we'll succeed in our endeavors to acquire more. Also, Vezon's dialogue was hilarious. @Chapter 110: That was a very good chapter as well. The entrance of "Nemesis" is interesting. I pity Avak, I really do. Going to be interesting how this turns out. @Chapter 111:Wow just wow, Gadunka. And Nocturn as well. I feel I should've expected this somewhere along the line. Also, how unfortunate; Nemesis appears to be wreaking quite the bit of havoc. This was a great chapter as well. Oh, and Happy MT day and such.-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Well...today is TBTTRAH's 5 Year anniversary. Kinda hard to believe that this thing has been around for well over a fourth of my lifespan.Thanks to everyone who stuck around and kept reading even when it wasn't funny(some might say that it never stopped being not funny, but hey). Here's to another...long time of TBTTRAH.Chapter 112: Five Year Zombie PartyAt the top of a tree, in a halfway constructed tree house...Tahu Nuva08: Well...this doesn’t look so bad after all.Onua Nuva08: I still think we should’ve dug a hole and sat there.Tahu Nuva08: Oh, come on. When this tree house is finished, it’ll be far better than any simple hole.Onua Nuva08: Yeah, but that hole has earthworms for snacking upon at any time! Free earthworms!Tahu Nuva08: ...Onua Nuva08: What?Tahu Nuva08: ...that sounds...disgusting.Onua Nuva08: Aw, what? How can you say that! Those earth worms are considered a delicacy back in Onu-Koro! Earth worms are what the hard working miners ate whenever they got hungry! Worms sustained the building of great structures!Tahu Nuva08: Yeah, well, leave your middle class foods out of our team projects.Onuva Nuva08: Hmph. Bourgeoisie.Lewa Nuva08: (walks up) So, how do you like it so far?Tahu Nuva08: Looks good. Now I suppose we hope zombies don’t have the ability to climb trees.Lewa Nuva08: ...well...yes, I sincerely hope that they’ve lost that ability as well...although we do have a failsafe if everything else fails.Tahu Nuva08: What is it?Lewa Nuva08: (gestures to a large bucket on hinges attached to one of the planks making up the treehouse flooring) You know how castles in the middle ages would pour burning oil on people trying to invade them?Tahu Nuva08: ...no...Lewa Nuva08: Oh. Right. Forgot you never bothered to study history. Tahu Nuva08: Hey, bro. I’ve only been alive for 4 years now. I had some more important things to do.Lewa Nuva08: Well, regardless, they did, and so we sorta decided to copy that here.Onua Nuva08: ...you found enough oil to do this with?Lewa Nuva08: ...well...no, not exactly, and Tahu Mata wasn’t too keen on letting me use his motor oil. So we had to substitute.Tahu Nuva08: ...what’d you use?Lewa Nuva08: Fruit juice. It was the only thing we found in the fridge that hadn’t been drunk by Nocturn or Gadunka.Tahu Nuva08: ...fruit juice...Lewa Nuva08: Yep. We lugged the microwave and a generator up here as well, so we can heat it to pour on any zombies should they have the ability to climb trees.Tahu Nuva08: Well...that’s good...I just hope that fruit juice wasn’t importnat somehow.Lewa Nuva08: Oh, come on. How important could fruit juice be?Meanwhile, in the kitchen...MT: WHAR IS IT?!?!? (begins tossing random bottles over his shoulder)Mesonak: It’s not in there?iBrow: Son of a biscuit.MT: WHO TOOK THE FRUIT JUICE?!?Mesonak: Wasn’t me. I hate fruit juice. Unless it was made from pineapples and chocolate flavored bananas.MT: I’MMA KILL SOMEONE!!! RARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-iBrow: Hang on. Let’s not get too crazy. We can just go drive up to the store and buy some more fruit juice.Mesonak: Good idea. Why not? Shouldn’t take that long. Store’s only a few minutes away.MT: ...fine. I’ll get the car keys. Getting through the front yard may be difficult, though. It’s been swarming with zombies recently.Mesonak: Aw, that won’t be any problem. After all, it’s not like there are any-*SMASH!!!*Mesonak: (turns around) Son of a...every single time I say that...Terpo: ...buhrraaaiinnnsss....mmm....MT: Aw, come on. He’s a zombie too?iBrow: Who’s this freak show?MT: A giant turtle.iBrow: I gathered that. Why is a giant turtle such a big prob-Terpo: (grabs the fridge and picks it up)iBrow: ...da heck?Terpo: (hurls it at the three Toa)*SMASH!!!*MT: ...Mesonak: ...well....ow...iBrow: Ok, very well. This could be a problem after all.MT: Anyone remember how to deal with giant turtle zombies? I think I missed the part in the training manual where it covered that.Mesonak: I ate my training manual when I got it...so...no, I don’t.MT: ...right.Terpo: Bbbbuuuhhhhh.....iBrow: Ok, no worries, we’ll just have to distract it subtly and then try and sneak past it once it’s-*BAM!!!*Terpo: (goes flying into a wall) *CRASH!!!*iBrow: ...JL: Rocket launchers mounted onto Exo-Toa are fun.MT: Aw, what? Why did I not get one of those things?Brenmac: Cause you kept beating my Bohrok up.MT: ...oh...right...darn.Mesonak: Hey, you guys wanna come with us to the grocery store?PB: Grocery store? Levacius: Why are you going there?MT: We’re gonna pick up some fruit juice. Turns out it’s a sedative for the zombie virus.Levacius: ...PB: ...well...sure...why not?Mesonak: Excellent. Let’s head for the car then!Meanwhile, outside...Nemesis: ...rargh....Avak! (grabs Malum’s body)Hydraxon: ...oh dear...Nemesis: (hurls it at the boat)*WHAM!!!*Boat: (begins to sink)Takadox: This boat is gonna stay up much longer!Ehlek: If we don’t act quickly, we’re gonna drown!Hydraxon: ...hang on a minute.Ehlek: ...Takadox: ...what?Hydraxon: ...we’re all characters from the Bionicle saga underwater...which means we can all breath underwater.Ehlek: ...Takadox: ...Hydraxon: ...why is our boat sinking a big deal?Ehlek: ...ooh.Takadox: ...well...guess this isn’t so bad after all.Hydraxon: ...Nemesis: (hurls Strakk towards the boat)*WHAM!!*Hydraxon: Bye, sucker! (hops into the water, followed by Ehlek and Takadox)Nemesis: ...grrr...Avak...To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Thanks to everyone who stuck around and kept reading even when it wasn't funny(some might say that it never stopped being not funny, but hey). Here's to another...long time of TBTTRAH.
Well, it hasn't jumped the shark yet.Pridak: *Pogo sticks across a rabbit hole before collapsing into a pile on the ground*That was the shark jumping. It doesn't count. I think.Anyways, been lurking the forums and waiting for the 5th Anniversary so I could join in the celebrations. While MT is realizing that he's now an old man, and that despite our encouragement, he's never going to be a comedian.I mean pursue your dreams, because the skies the limit (you'll never be an astronaut). :PAnyways, been enjoying the recent chapters as I've read them. I wish I could figure out what Nemesis is planning on doing... besides throwing people at boats... and talking about Avak.Well, that's enough development for one character in a comedy I guess.Anyways, yes, happy anniversary everyone. MT and TBTTRAH are renewing their vows this Sunday, and I invite you all to attend the ceremony.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Woo! Good chappy. How many zombies can they roll over in a car, and how do zombies appear at evil tahu's place?
As many as you can fit under a tire, and zombies appear in the core as their normal un-zombiefied selves.
I mean pursue your dreams, because the skies the limit (you'll never be an astronaut).
Meh. Majoring in economics, so unlikely. Was never really into the whole "get blown up in a space shuttle" thing anyway.
No, I'm not dead, and I haven't forgotten about this place. I still drop by from time to time. It's good to see that you've still maintained your sense of humor, MT. That last chapter was great. I really want some fruit juice now.
A WILD MR. MATORO APPEARED.And then disappeared for another year or so. :PChapter 113: Objections All AroundOn planet Delarax...Turaga: Ah. Hello there...Rocket Matoran, was it?Rocket Matoran: That’s me. What can I help ya with today, mate?Turaga: ...my name is Turaga Austa.Rocket Matoran: Well, you’re still my mate regardless.Turaga: ...very well. Anyways, I am the head of GATO, or the Galatic Anti Terrorism Organization.Rocket Matoran: Huh. Sounds like NATO, only much less stupid.Turaga: We have requested your skills because you have a reputation for undertaking...rather...risky missions shall we say.Rocket Matoran: Whattya want, mate?Turaga: We need you to assist in a new endeavor of ours, which involves our rather inadequate prison situation at the moment.Rocket Matoran: ...say what?Turaga: ...prison situation.Rocket Matoran: Crikey. Sounds like aggro to me.Turaga: ...right. At any rate, we’re being forced to try and keep more and more powerful beings in our jail cells as time goes on, and our jails are simply not up to standards of keeping these types of powerful beings imprisoned.Rocket Matoran: Why don’t you just kill ‘em all off?Turaga: Well...mainly cause we’re kept from doing that by some stupid bionicleitarian groups.Rocket Matoran: Lousy humanitarians. Make me go barmy. Don’t know why we didn’t just wipe them all off the face of the galaxy years ago.Turaga: What we are planning to do is a bit of an odd experiment, actually. We are going to take advantage of a rather interesting planet we have located on the fringe of IUPD space.Rocket Matoran: ...uh huh.Turaga: It’s completely covered in electromagnetic storms, which disable every sort of large piece of technology that comes anywhere near the planet’s atmosphere. Small devices like a light bulb would work, but anything bigger than, say, a computer would fail.Rocket Matoran: What’s your point?Turaga: Well...long story short, we’re going to use that planet solely as a prison. The storms will keep them from constructing space crafts and leaving, and no one will be able to rescue them, since their space ships will be disabled and crash as soon as they reach the atmosphere.Rocket Matoran: ...that’s brill! So what do you want me to do?Turaga: Long story short...we want you to come along with the first shipment of criminals being dumped off their...and make sure that nothing bad happens.Rocket Matoran: ...wat.Turaga: And, if something bad DOES happen...make sure that ship gets into the atmosphere. We’ll come back and pick you up later if you are forced to crash the ship into the planet.Rocket Matoran: ...wait a sec...if no ships can get through the atmosphere...how ya gonna pick me up?Turaga: ...Rocket Matoran: ...Turaga: ...er...well...that should just be more motivation for you to keep those criminals in line so you don’t have to crash land the ship in the first place!Rocket Matoran: Right. This better pay well, mate.Turaga: How’s 20,000 tender sound?Rocket Matoran: Sounds decent. Of course, I have been marooned on some middle of nowhere planet for my entire life...so...I don’t really now. You aren’t rippin’ me off, are ya?Turaga: ...er...no?Rocket Matoran: Excellent. Then let’s get out of here, Proto.Protogenitus: Rawr.In the Core...Evil Tahu: Oh, what now?Terpo: Hi.Evil Tahu: Who the heck are you?Terpo: Name’s Terpo. Got zombiefied and ended up getting ganged up on by a bunch of Toa. Blasted undead. Don’t know why they couldn’t have stayed in Resident Evil.Evil Tahu: ...hang on a minute...did you say...zombies?Terpo: No, I said flying popsicles.Evil Tahu: ...Terpo: YES I SAID ZOMBIES. What did you think I said?Evil Tahu: (turns to the other Bionicles) You didn’t tell me there was a zombie invasion taking place at the house.Nuparu Inika: ...well...I was dead...it wasn’t the first thing that came to mind, you know?Evil Tahu: Actually, no, I don’t, cause I’ve never died.Kermit: zbc7o4vsqcm7ndeq59.pngEvil Tahu: ...Kermit: JL killed you back when you created me in the Coffee Mines! Remember?Evil Tahu: Where did YOU come from? I dumped you into the eternal pit of Richard Simmons watching!Kermit: Well, I actually did his workouts, and eventually grew strong enough to climb up the walls and back here.Evil Tahu: ...well...congratulations.Nuparu Inika: ...this place is bizarre.Evil Tahu: At any rate, if there are zombies at the house, then I am needed at the house! (snaps his fingers and teleports away)Nuparu Inika: ...oh...great...Meanwhile, back at the house, in the kitchen...Nocturn: ...aw...man...all the food’s gone.Gadunka: Gadunka.Nocturn: ...now how we gone be fat?Gadunka: Gadunka gadunka.Nocturn: ...excellent point. Freezer we go-*WHAM!!!!*Nocturn: (turns around and notices Nemesis beating on the back door)Nemesis: Grrr....AVAK!!!Nocturn: ...who he?Gadunka: (shrugs)Nemesis: Aaaaavvvvaaaaakkkk....(slams his fist into the door)*WHAM!!!*Door: (begins to crack)Nocturn: ...uh oh. He angry.Gadunka: Gadunka.Nemesis: RARGH!!! (rams the door with all his might, knocking a hole in it)*SMASH!!!!!*Nemesis: ...grrrr....Avak....(points at Nocturn)Nocturn: ...me? Me not Avak. Avak upsta-Nemesis: AVAK!!! (pulls out Vastus’ Thornax launcher and begins to fire)Evil Tahu: (teleports into the kitchen) Aha! I’m here! Now I shall begin my reign of terror by-Thornax: (hits Evil Tahu in the face and explodes him)*BAM!!!*Nemesis: ...whhooooaaaaa....Nocturn: Run for it!Gadunka: Gadunka!Nemesis: RARGH!! (chases after Nocturn and Gadunka)Nocturn: AAAAAHHHHHH-(gets grabbed by Nemesis)Nemesis: RRRRRAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! (holds Nocturn up in the air)Nocturn: AUGH!! NO!! I TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!! I TOO YOUNG TO DIE!! ME WANT-*CHOMP!!!*In the Core...Nocturn: ...well...this sucks.Evil Tahu: You don’t know the half of it.Meanwhile, upstairs...Xplode: Well...I think I may have a plan to keep us safe from the impending zombie virus.Avak: Mhm. And it is?Xplode: We will move to the moon.Avak: ...Pridak: ...that sounds like one of my ideas.Xplode: Well, it may not be as far fetched as it sounds. I believe the Zehvor have a spaceship large enough for three of us parked somewhere around here, and all we would need to set up a colony on the moon big enough for the three of us would be a couple of scuba diver tanks for air, an air tight house, and some food.Avak: Do these “air tight houses,” you speak of come pre built, or do you have to assemble them yourself?Xplode: Actually...I have already managed to craft one.Pridak: ...Xplode: Yep. It took a bit of work, but I managed to do it. It’s waiting outside to be hooked up to a space ship.Avak: Dare I ask how you even managed to make an air tight house?Xplode: Simple. Some wood, some nails, and a whole lotta Gorilla Glue.Pridak: Fabulous. We can die of asphixiation instead of zombies.Xplode: Well, if you wanna stick around here and get sliced and diced, go ahead. As for me, I think I’ll avert this disaster.Avak: Hang on. How are we gonna get these “scuba tanks?”Xplode: We’ll have to steal them, obviously. But the store won’t mind since the apocalypse is coming anyways.Pridak: ...somehow I doubt that they won’t mind.Xplode: Why? You saw the reports on CNN.Pridak: Yes, but according to these guys, those people were just crackpots who like eating faces and weren’t really zombies.Xplode: Pfft. That’s just a bad government cover up.Avak: Ooh, like dinosaurs were the government trying to cover up the existence of Pokemon?Xplode: ...no...not at all...Pridak: ...Xplode: Well, if you’d rather stay here and take your chances with the zombie apocalypse, go ahead. But I’m leaving.Pridak: Hang on. I didn’t say I wasn’t coming.Xplode: You just dissed my moon home idea for the last 30 minutes.Pridak: Yeah, well, regardless of how dumb it is, a space ship is quite possibly the last thing I haven’t stolen yet-Kermit: 6t370j5prt2yq7ltq29k.pngPridak: ...Kermit: You clearly stole the Zehvor’s space craft in season 7 and crashed it into the Dark Lord’s head in the season finale! So a spaceship is most definitely on the list of things you have stolen!Pridak: ...Xplode: ...Avak: ...Kermit: ...sorry...I’ll go away now.Pridak: ...Xplode: ...where did he come from?Avak: (shrugs) Thought he was dead.Back in the Core...Nuparu: Aw, man. Why can’t I get a respawn to say that?Evil Tahu: Cause he does a much better Phoenix Wright impression.Nuparu: ...dang it...curse me and my not watching pointless internet movies.-MT Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

THATS QUILAVA > :oAnd happy MT day, dunno when that was, but yeah.....But no more messed up time zones for nao. Good chappy.
RANDOM POKEMON INSERTED EVERYWHAR.Chapter 114: Arms DealerOutside the house...Levacius: ...aw...man...JL: Our luck cannot be this bad.Mesonak: ...and yet...it clearly can.PB: What is it? What’s happening?Brenmac: That’s what’s happening. (points to a herd of zombies surrounding the car)PB: ...where the HECK did THEY all come from?Voice: I fear I may have something to do with that.PB: (turns around) Who are you?Vezon: They call me Vezon. I’m like Vezok. Only better. PB: ...Vezon: Who are you?PB: I’m Purple Bouncy. I’m purple...only bouncier.Vezon: ...hmm. You don’t look bouncy.PB: ...MT: What do you want, Vezon?Vezon: Ah. Yes. As you well know, I specialize in dealing nuclear weaponry to different sources. MT: ...why do you assume that we know that?Vezon: Because your friend there bought a large portion of my stock a while ago. (points at Mesonak)Mesonak: ...Brenmac: ...you bought...heavy weaponry...from Vezon?Vezon: Why is this such a bad thing?Brenmac: ...you bought...nuclear weaponry...from a Piraka?Vezon: WHY IS THIS SO BAD?!?iBrow: ...in his defense...it was quite fun to drop on that Taesh guy.Mesonak: High five. iBrow: (high fives Meso)Brenmac: (facepalm)MT: Let’s move on. Why do you believe you were responsible for the large amount on zombies surrounding the car?Vezon: Well, I informed a large group of Hero Factory sets who were planning some sort of rescue mission that I specialized in dealing weapons of mass destruction.Kpik: Hang on. I knew you dealt bombs...but weapons of mass destruction?Vezon: Well...“mass” destruction is a term that’s sort of dependant on your size.Kpik: ...MT: We can discuss this later. For now, we should focus on getting the zombies away from the car.Mesonak: Aw, don’t worry about that...I’ve got a plan. For the moment, the rest of you just sit tight.MT: ...Brenmac: Wait...where are you going...Mesonak: Come on, iBrow. It’s time to shine!5 minutes later, in the helicopter...Mesonak: All right. Let it down!iBrow: (ties a fake brain to a rope and throws it down)Rope: (danges just above the zombies’ heads)HF Zombie: ...bbbrrraaaaiinnnsss....iBrow: Done.Mesonak: All right. Let’s get these guys out of here! (begins moving the helicopter away from the car)Zombies: (follow the brain dangling from the rope attached to the copter)iBrow: It’s working!Mesonak: Nice! Now we just gotta lead them to a place where they can be tra-*GULP*Mesonak: ...iBrow: ...(looks out of the copter)Omega Turtle: ...(looks up at the copter) thanks for the buh snack.Mesonak: ...well...I guess that counts as a place that they’ll be trapped.iBrow: Let’s go get that fruit juice now!Meanwhile, in the house...Avak: (heads down the stairs) So...we’ll borrow the car...Xplode: Yep.Avak: Then head to the diving shop.Xplode: Mhm.Avak: And lastly, we can-*CRASH!!!!*Avak: ...Pridak: ...what was that?Gadunka: GADUNKA!!!!Nemesis: RAWR!!! (flings Gadunka into a bookcase)*WHAM!!!!*Gadunka: ...ga...dun...ka....Avak: ...what the....?Nemesis: (turns towards the stairs, hearing Avak’s voice)Avak: ...Nemesis: ...AAAVVVAAAAKKK!!!!!Avak: ...uh oh.Xplode: What is that? And how does it know you?Pridak: Pfft. I got this. (launches a squid at Nemesis)Nemesis: (grabs the squid and eats it)Pridak: ...k..I don’t got this.Xplode: I think we’re gonna need something with a bit more firepower than a squid to hurt that thing.Pridak: Right. I’ll go get my shark gun.Xplode: ...perhaps something that isn’t a sea creature might-Nemesis: AVAK!!! (begins climbing the stairs)Avak: Oh frick. Run! (takes off towards the top of the stairs)Xplode: ...personally...I vote for running too. Pridak: What? Are you kidding? This thing looks like it’s-Nemesis: (pulls out a rocket launcher)Pridak: ...never mind...I vote for running too.Nemesis: (launches a blast at Pridak)*BAM!!!!*’Pridak: (explodes into pieces)Xplode: PRIDAK!!Nemesis: RAAWWWRRRR!!!!!Xplode: Oh frick.Nemesis: (reloads his rocket launcher)Xplode: (activates his heat power and blasts the stairs)Stairs: (melt from their normal shape and turn into a slope)Nemesis: ...raawwwrr...? (slides down the slope and crashes onto the floor below)*Crash!*Xplode: ...hmm...that worked fairly well, actually. Now he can’t get up here.Nemesis: AAAAVVVVAAAAKKKK!!!!!To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

@Chapter 112: Shock'n'awe, Terpo. Who would've thought. Also, I must say the prospect of fruit juice made out of pineapples and chocolate-flavored bananas sounds both strange... and strangely appealing.Oh who I am kidding, just strange.@Chapter 113: Ok, that was a hilarious chapter. Kermit and his objections are quite lol-worthy. And I also especially enjoyed the sequence with Nocturn, Gadunka, and Nemesis. Great work on this one.@Chapter 114: Huh. Vezon. So that explains my mysterious weapon supply. And may I say I didn't expect Omega Turtle to show up here. How interesting. Oh yeah, and iBrow and I are professionals at everything we do.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

A wild Levacius appeared!What Pokemon do you use?Go Aftermath 2!Levacius uses Lurk.It's not very effective.Aftermath 2 uses Guilt!It's super effective.Levacius reads.Yup, here I am. And another good collection of chapters to read here on the morn of our great 4th of July and the celebration of Independence. This is the day that every year we watch the movie Independence Day. The one with Will Smith and aliens.... I gotta narrow this down more.Anyways, good chapters and all, pleasure to read. Especially with Omega Turtle. Gotta love Omega Turtle.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

I apologize for this chappy being slightly late, there was a major storm last night that knocked out quite a bit of power in the area...although nothing compared to the hurricanes that nearly wrecked my house last year. <_<Anyways, happy really late 'Merica day.

@Chapter 112: Shock'n'awe, Terpo. Who would've thought. Also, I must say the prospect of fruit juice made out of pineapples and chocolate-flavored bananas sounds both strange... and strangely appealing.
Amazingly enough, Welcher's rejected this from a potential juice line in stores.
NOOOOOOOO PRIDAK!!!!! But thats ok everyone dies once in a while.
Can I quote you on that last bit?
Aftermath 2 uses Guilt!It's super effective.
Clearly, I need to figure out how to use this guilt as a controllable force, because it's somehow managed to compel you to reply to two straight chapters.The comedy forum brings out strange powers in all of us.
Oh...I just remembered that. Happy fourth of july. Maybe I can see fireworks on american TV. Maybe it might be better than the one back from where I came from.
Better? Probably not. More destructive in certain uneducated neighborhoods? Most definitely.
Chapter 114: People Go PoofIn the Core...Nuparu Inika: Hey, guys. Huddle around.Toa Inika: (huddle around Nuparu)Nuparu: So I think I know how to get us out of here.Jaller: Really?Nuparu: Yeah. You know how, in video games, you can get “extra lives?”Kongu: ...yeah...Nuparu: Well, lady and gentletoa, I present to you, the “Bionicle 1-Up!”Jaller: ...what does it do?Nuparu: What does it do? What does it do? Do you really not know?Jaller: No, I just asked a question cause I felt like hearing you repeat it.Nuparu: …Jaller: Of course I really don’t know. You think I’ve got time to play video games? Being a leader is tough, you know.Hahli: All you ever do is sit at a desk and prank call Omega Turtle’s phone.Jaller: ...yeah...well...that’s tough. I mean, he gets really upset and tries to find out who it is so he can eat them. Disguising your voice as well as I do is hard work.Nuparu: ANYWAYS...back to the topic at hand...I created these 1-Up mushrooms. If you eat them, you will come back to life!Jaller: ...hmm.Hewkii: Please explain the science behind this.Nuparu: ...er...well...it’s kinda complicated. Hewkii: I’m sure. But the house is overflowing with zombies right now. I’m in no huge hurry to get back. So we’ve got time.Nuparu: …Matoro: Well, Nuparu? How does it work?Nuparu: ...well...er...um...Matoro: …Nuparu: ...just eat the freaking mushroom already.Hewkii: What? Why should I eat it? What if this is a poisoned mushroom designed to kill me?Nuparu: You’re already dead, you moron. You can’t be killed again.Hewkii: ...wait...so while I’m here...I can’t die.Nuparu: Yeah. Pretty much.Hewkii: ...so...no one can kill me now.Nuparu: ...yes...Hewkii: ...well, bye guys! (tosses his mushroom into the bottomless pit of Richard Simmons watching) I’ve got some people to annoy!Hahli: WAIT!! HEWKII!! I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH TO ABANDON YOU!! (throws her mushroom as well and chases after Hewkii)Hewkii: (runs up to Evil Tahu) Hey! You’re a big, fat, slob, you know that?Evil Tahu: Excuse me?Hewkii: Yeah! Also, you smell and you don’t have any friends.Evil Tahu: …Hahli: Heewwwwkkkkkki!!!!Jaller: …Kongu: …Nuparu: …Matoro: ...what just happened?Jaller: ...I think...we’re two members down...all of a sudden. Kongu: ...well...that’s a shame. Oh well. Guess we’ll have to leave them here.Jaller: Kongu...we can’t just leave our teammates behind.Kongu: And yet...we can...Nuparu: I do think it would be doing a disservice to the home that we hail from to leave it overrun by zombies while we chase down our awol teammates in the Core.Matoro: Agreed.Jaller: We can’t just leave them here though!Matoro: But they threw away their mushrooms. How are they going to get back, anyways?Jaller: ...fair enough. Let’s get the heck out of here.Meanwhile, at the bottom of the Richard Simmons watching pit...TR18: Well...this is a sucky way to spend eternity.Gravity: Meh. Could be worse.TR18: How? How could being stuck in at the bottom of a pit with Richard Simmons playing 24/7?Gravity: It could be raining.TR18: ...that’s stupid. It cannot rain in the core.*Thunder*Gravity: …TR18: ...we are utterly doomed after all.Gravity: ...well...let’s just make the best of this and-Mushrooms: (fall on TR18 and Gravity’s heads)*POOF!*Gravity and TR18: (disappear)Meanwhile, on a random space ship...Protogenitus: I’m hungry!Rocket Matoran: I know you’re hungry, mate. Hang on.Protogenitus: But I wanna eat!Rocket Matoran: Mate, there’s really nothing I can-*POOF!*Rocket Matoran: …TR18: …Gravity: …Rocket Matoran: ...what the flock is this?Protogenitus: I’M STILL HUNGRY!!-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Wait... everyone knows it was Hewkii-Macku, Jaller-Hahli, and Matoro-Mask.What is this evil sorcery?Also, lovely Fourth of July here. The entire day it was windy, it even rained in the morning. By the time the fireworks went up, though, the wind was nothing more than a strong breeze that blew the smoke away in the sky, provided suffering to the mosquitoes and kept them from eating everyone, and made the big flag down at the fireworks show hold itself up perfectly. Like a billowing rectangle in the sky. Couldn't have gone better.And finally, good chapter. And completely random at that. Absolutely no story advancement, just a chapter to generate a cheap laugh. So strange...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Wait... everyone knows it was Hewkii-Macku, Jaller-Hahli, and Matoro-Mask.What is this evil sorcery?And finally, good chapter. And completely random at that. Absolutely no story advancement, just a chapter to generate a cheap laugh. So strange...
Just about summing up what I wanted to say.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Sorry I'm late coming back you guys.

Also Brenmac...KILL the CHARTER.
Maybe we should go down and blow up Charter Communications when this zombie thing is all said and done. Unless Charter just happens to be our cable, Internet & phone service provider. Then Tahu would be really peeved without his baseball. In all seriousness, that should be the last interruption in service. Turns out my family was disconnected from a pole as opposed to someone just flicking a switch and getting our cable & Internet turned off (yep, its that simple), so I didn't get those back until Thursday. And I've been catching up on things for the past two days. But should these interruptions continue (they shouldn't, but I'm not taking any chances), you can expect me to disappear once at the end of every month. Now onto the subject of the chapters. Turns out I miss a lot less than I think when I'm gone. They were pretty entertaining, although its pretty likely that I'll only read them once (ie. I don't think I want to do another TBTTRAH readathon). I even laughed at a few points, like Evil Tahu dying almost immediately upon coming back to life. I also liked how you included the Quilava screaming "OBJECTION!". I do hope you slip in a few more Pokemon refrences, but that's just me. I haven't been into Pokemon for years, with Bionicle being the essence of my childhood, but it's nice to come back to it. Post-Zombie Arc Chapter idea: Someone sneaks into a Charter building and flicks off all the switches, causing everone in town to lose their cable and Internet access. In this day and age, it wouldn't be long before someone went crazy.In other news, Almost There continues tomorrow evening. And with that, I leave you.-Zehvor Brenmac :) Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

I apologize for not responding to any posts here, but this is just a quick update.I have acquired some sort of viral infection that makes it incredibly painful to look at something for any extended period of time, computers included obviously. So, for the moment, A2 and the late TBTTRAH 5th anniversary celebration plans are on hold.Hope to be back soon as the doctors can figure out what exactly's going on.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Well, thankfully, didn't take too long to get resolved. Though it did manage to interrupt my job...And now I have less money.Sad face.WHICH IS WHY I'm starting a collection to recompense me for my lost money. Feel free to donate.(Note: We only accept donations over $10,000, but feel free to give more than that)Chapter 115: Breaking and FailingSomewhere down the road...iBrow: There it is.Mesonak: What?iBrow: The market. We can get that fruit juice and get back in time to stop the zombie apocalypse from reaching other parts of the world!Mesonak: ...aw....but I kinda wanted to put my survival skills to the test.Levacius: Let’s avoid celebrating yet. This will keep those bitten by zombies from turning into them, but it’s not gonna save those who are already zombiefied.iBrow: Meh. Big deal. I got a helicopter and a gattling gun. Meso and I can clean up this mess easy.MT: (parks the car) We do have a bit of a situation, though.Mesonak: ...what?MT: How are we gonna get inside the super market and get out without being seen with the fruit juice?PB: ...why do we can if we get spotted or not?Levacius: Cause people around here freak out if toys start walking around, stealing various items from grocery stores.PB: ...Brenmac: Well...guess we’ll have to Metal Gears Solid this one. Anyone wanna sneak in with me?Sonu: How are you gonna sneak in? There’s only one freaking entrance to the store, and there’s like 20 people going in and out of it at all times.Brenmac: There’s only one entrance we’re SUPPOSED to use...there are, however...other entrances...that are frowned upon when used by customers.Behind the store, 5 minutes later....Mesonak: ...“employees only”...Brenmac: It’s brilliant. No one’s ever watching this entrance. The fruit juice aisle is also really close to this, so we can just grab it and get the heck out of here.Mesonak: Very well. I wouldn’t be Mesonak if I didn’t agree to doing something crazy.iBrow: Suppose this would be helpful for opening the door. (hands a bomb to Mesonak)Mesonak: ...ah...thank you, good sir.PB: ...wait a minute...what the heck is that?Mesonak: It’s one of the lovely items we bought from Vezon. (presses a button on the bomb) Might wanna move back, by the way.PB: ...Mesonak: (chucks the bomb at the door) *BAM!!!!!!!*Mesonak: ...PB: ...Brenmac: ...the door’s still there.Mesonak: Aw, nuts. He must’ve sold us some faulty bombs.MT: ...were there any bombs he sold you that WEREN’T faulty?Mesonak: ...meh...suppose that’s what I get for supporting local business.PB: Right, well, while you two are lamenting ruining the economy, the rest of us will be busy finding a way in.Meanwhile, back at the house, upstairs...Tahu: So...we’re stuck, huh?Xplode: Looks it. That nub isn’t going to go anywhere.Nemesis: Aaaavvvvaaaaakkkkk....(fires a zamor sphere at Tahu)Tahu: (dives out of the way before being hit)Xplode: ...Tahu: ...he’s got much better aim than I ever remember the Piraka having.Xplode: No kidding. Well...I suppose we’re safe here for the moment, at least....although it looks like my “setting up a moon colony” idea has been put on hold.Avak: Perhaps not on hold for as long as we previously thought.Xplode: ...what do you mean?Avak: Take a look at this thing I finished building. (pushes a large robot into view)Tahu: ...what the heck is it?Xplode: ...and...what the heck kind of batteries does it run on?Avak: It’s called a “sentinel.” They’re large robot guardians that dealt with insurgents. Brenmac gave me some blue prints for them. Apparently the Zehvor ran into them while on some planet.Tahu: ...and you’re suggesting...that these robots...could take care of that thing? (points at Nemesis)Avak: Not just him, but perhaps all of these zombies entirely. Robot cannot be infected, so they can’t turn bad, and with enough of them, we can effectively zerg the zombies out of existence.Tahu: ...Xplode: ...(shrug) Why not? We’ve got nothing to lose.Tahu: Very well. How many of these things can you produce?Avak: Depends on how many of Brenmac’s Bohrok I can disassemble without him noticing.Xplode: (facepalm) Is that really the way that you-Tahu: ...wait a minute...that’s brilliant!Xplode: ...incurring the wrath of Brenmac is brilliant?Tahu: No, not that. Let’s use the Bohrok to fight for us! They must have skill in beating up zombies...Xplode: ...Avak: ...aw...and I had such high hopes for getting a toy line out of Lego for these guys, too.Xplode: That’s a decent idea, Tahu, but without Brenmac’s command, we can’t get those things to do squat. Tahu: No problem. We don’t need them to squat. We just need them to fight zombies.Xplode: ...it’s an expression...it means they won’t do anything.Tahu: Oh. Well then, um, hmm...I got nothing.Avak: Where’d the Zehvor go, anyways? Seems like the Toa team that saved the universe on multiple occasions should at least be helping out with a zombie invasion...Tahu: I think they went downstairs to investigate a potential antidote for the zombie infection...so we should probably go check on them just to-Nemesis: GRRRRR...Tahu: ...Xplode: ...uh oh.Avak: WHAT?!? What “uh oh?”Xplode: ...if the Zehvor went downstairs...they most assuredly ran into that thing right there...and seeing as it’s still alive and there’s no sign of the Zehvor anywhere...Avak: Oh, come on. You don’t seriously thing an entire Toa team got beat down by that ugly hunk of monster flesh, do you?Xplode: ...well, let me put it this way. The Toa Nuva were, undoubtedly, one of the most powerful Toa teams ever put together in Bionicle canon, and ended up saving Mata Nui on multiple ocassions, right?Avak: ...rrriiiggghhtt...Xplode: And yet, at the start of 2006, they got their butts kicked by a bunch of fat, incoherent, lazy, selfish, thuggish gangsters who couldn’t give a decent definition of “teamwork,” if their life depended on it, right?Avak: ...wait...when did THAT happen?Tahu Nuva: That was a mulligan! That doesn’t count!Xplode: Exactly my point. Anything can happen. We can’t rule out any possibility yet.Avak: ...I know the Piraka beat the Toa Nuva up at the start of 2006...but I didn’t know the Toa Nuva were beat up by any fat, incoherent, lazy, selfish, or thuggish gangsters...Xplode: ...Avak: Must’ve missed that part.Meanwhile, on board a space ship...Rocket Matoran: ...so....what the bloody heck are you doing here?TR18: Well, we were dead, and now we’re not.Gravity: It’s the miracle of life.Protogenitus: ...rawr.Rocket Matoran: ...come to think of it...didn’t you two get killed by that crazy silver Xenon freak a while back?Gravity: Yes.Rocket Matoran: Then how the...oh, never mind. It’ll probably just hurt my thinkah.TR18: So...where exactly is this ship going?Rocket Matoran: Me and Proto here and watchin’ ovah some criminals bein’ transferred to this new prison they got.TR18: ...new prison?Rocket Matoran: They basically turned this one planet into a prison. Cause of some crazy atmosphere it has, it keeps things with electricity from functioning. Meaning you can’t escape.Gravity: Oooh. Smart.Rocket Matoran: ...ya. Smart. Anyways, I don’t feel like splittin’ paychecks with anyone, so don’t expect this to-Alarm: WARNING. BREACH IN CELL 453-B. REPEAT, BREAK IN CELL 453-B.Rocket Matoran: Aw, come on. I had thought this was gonna be an easy job, too. (pulls out a gattling gun)Gravity: Where you going?Rocket Matoran: To get that chump back in his cell, mate. That’s my job here.TR18: Can we come?Rocket Matoran: Sure. But like I said, don’t expect to get paid.To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Glad to hear that the situation's been resolved. Sorry to hear it interrupted things for you. @_@@Chapter 114: The Toa Inika's conversation in this chapter was quite hilarious; I would've never guessed that 1-Up mushrooms could bring people back from the core, although the possibility isn't really too far-fetched. I mean, come on, they're 1-Up mushrooms. No explanation necessary. @Chapter 115: First off, going through the employee's entrance was a hilarious idea. Secondly, blowing up a door with a bomb in itself is absurd. But absurd enough to theoretically work. Third, I lol'd at the BIONICLE sets' conversation. Great chapters yo.-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Ono MT got stick after I started posting. Well, I guess this will have to be my first post for a long time. Otherwise MT will keep getting sick. And sick MT makes us sad.But that does suck, though. Hopefully it doesn't happen again.Well, chapter's good. Especially liked le part with Avak, Tahu Nuva, and X-Plode. iBrow probably liked it too, but for different reasons. X-Plode related reasons. But I liked it because Tahu Nuva.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Isnt it "Gatling" gun?And I feel like I wanna know who escaped prison.Yay for faulty bombs. They never fail at not working. Good chaptar.
Yeah, I misspelled something. Amazing, isn't it?:P
@Chapter 114: The Toa Inika's conversation in this chapter was quite hilarious; I would've never guessed that 1-Up mushrooms could bring people back from the core, although the possibility isn't really too far-fetched. I mean, come on, they're 1-Up mushrooms. No explanation necessary.
Scientifically proven to work.By GlaDos.
Ono MT got stick after I started posting. Well, I guess this will have to be my first post for a long time. Otherwise MT will keep getting sick. And sick MT makes us sad.
THIS IS NOT SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN BY GLADOS OR OTHERWISE.FEEL FREE TO KEEP POSTING. :PChapter 116: Spirit ToasAt the house...Xplode: ...(looks down the stairs)...Tahu: What is it?Xplode: Nemesis has left.Tahu: ...Avak: Where to?Xplode: (shrug) Why do you think I would have any idea?Avak: You seem like the type of guy who keeps track of where monsters are.Xplode: ...what monsters exactly do you think I keep track of?Tahu: You know where Justin Bieber is, don’t you?Xplode: He’s at his home in Ca...wait a minute...Tahu: Ha. There’s one.Xplode: That’s just because I was listening to the...aw forget it.*BAM!!*Tahu: ...what the...what was that?Xplode: ...I think...it was the door down there. (points to the front door)*BAM!!*Avak: ...Tahu Nuva: ...what the...*SMASH!!!!*Hoard of Zombies: (pour through the door and swarm into the house)Tahu: ...Xplode: ...that doesn’t look good.Tahu: ...yeah...now we’re completely cut off from the first floor.Avak: Right. Because we were totally gonna go down there with Nemesis hanging around in the first place.Evo 2.0: Any word from Brenmac yet?Tahu Nuva: Nope. Feeker won’t turn his stupid phone on.Nex 2.0: Great. Well....guess we’re not gonna have the Bohrok to help us out...Tahu: Yeah...now it’s only a matter of time until the zombies find a way to get up here.Tahu Nuva: ...man...I sure hope someone finds some way to save us...fast...Meanwhile, at the super market...Mesonak: Ok, so bombing the door didn’t work. Anyone else got any ideas?Brenmac: How about we open it like normal people.MT: The door’s locked.Brenmac: ...well...dang it.iBrow: Hang on. What if we-Toa: Do not attempt to open that door without the spirit key!PB: ...Sonu: Who was that?Toa: Me. I am a Spirit Medium. I know all.Mesonak: Looks more like a Spirit Large to me.Toa: You are searching for a way to get inside this super market, am I correct?JL: Geez, she must be psychic.Toa: You will need the spirit key in order to enter through this door.MT: ...the what?Toa: The spirit key is a mystical object that can open any door in this super market, but it is guarded by a highly dangerous and large boned creature known only to the residents of this area as...“boss.”Levacius: Why is it a spirit key? Does it contain souls?Toa: Actually, just a bronze/copper alloy.Levacius: ...oh....nuts.Brenmac: ...if I’m hearing this correctly...there’s a master key for the super market that owns every door..and the manager of the super market has that key.Toa: ...yeah...that’s basically it.JL: Great. Now we need to go steal a key.PB: I volunteer myself for this dangerous mission.Kpik: We don’t have time to steal a key. We gotta find some quick way to break down this door!Toa: I apologize, good sir, but there is nothing you could possibly have with the strength to destroy this barrier.iBrow: ...or....do we...PB: What are you thinking of?iBrow: MT...walk over to the door and rub yourself all over it.MT: ...what?iBrow: A good dose of that should be enough to dissolve the materials making the door.MT: ...what....do I smell? (sniffs his arm) ...darn...Sonu: I vote for a more proactive solution. Since apparently this door is made of some form of adamantium or something...we’ll just have to find a way around using the door.Toa: You will have to get the key!Sonu: Don’t be silly. We’ll just have to break down some part of this wall besides the door. (melts a hole in the wall)Toa: ...Sonu: Working smarter, not harder.Toa: ...tha...that’s cheating!Sonu: I prefer to think of it as strategy. Come on guys. We’ve got fruit juice to steal!Meanwhile, in the Core...Tuma: Men...this is a travesty.Skralls: ...Tuma: For our great empire to be destroyed like this...by a simple zombie virus...is ridiculous.Skrall #14: Yes...but...what can we do about it?Tuma: There is but one solution. We must send someone out of the core. Some strong warrior...who can go out...and reverse the flow of time.Skrall #27: ...what?Tuma: We must forge a super Skrall warrior...one to go out and find a way to go back in time. One who can undo the mess that has been done.Skrall #34: Aw, great. More time paradoxes.Tuma: In order to send a warrior out of the Core...I stuck a deal with Nuparu Inika to gain this 1-Up mushroom. It will allow one of our members to leave the core.Skralls: ...Tuma: I need one volunteer to step forward...one who will undergo an intense process of MoCing...one that will leave him far more hideous than before...but with far more power...he will be chosen to undo the passing of time.Skrall #87: And a superhero cape, right?Tuma: No. No cape.Skrall #87: Aw. Screw this then.Tuma: Who is brave enough to undertake this task?Skrall #45: ...Skrall #32: ...Tuma: ...Skrall #28: ...I will go. I will acomplish this great mission, and return the Skrall to their former glory!Tuma: ...Skrall #28: ...what?Tuma: Nothing. Just a bit of a...over dramatic speech.Skrall #28: What?!? Overdramatic?! After you just spent half an hour blabbing about-Tuma: DO NOT QUESTION YOUR LEADER.Skrall #28: ...fine. Let’s just...begin this MoCing process.Next chappy...Fruit juice acquired!The zombie invasion takes the upstairs!Rocket Matoran blows people up!Super Skrall is born!Maybe.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

How coud it go wrong? It's not as if Tuma has never made a MoC in his life-oh wait. Well then, if it goes wrong, the Skrall won't be returning to their "former glory" anytime soon.Nice two chapters. Nice to see a new female character for once. The failure to blow up the door was pretty funny. And now the undead have broken into the house and adancing upstairs. I also can't believe (but not too surprised) that Tahu would want to enlist my Bohrok to fight the zombies. Meanwhile, Avak had been using my Gahlok to create a Sentinel to combat the zombies. All I have to say to that is if that Nemesis doesn't kill him before I get back, I f-ing will.But that is not the first being under the name of Nemesis that will be appearing in the TBTTRAH Series. Oh no...Oh yeah, and I'm glad you got better. Sorry about your job and lack of money though.Zehvor Brenmac :)

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

Super Skrall? That's interesting. Good chappy, MT. But then, what if the mocing goes wrong?
It's more of a question of "what will going wrong," instead of "if it will go wrong."
Nice two chapters. Nice to see a new female character for once. The failure to blow up the door was pretty funny. And now the undead have broken into the house and adancing upstairs. I also can't believe (but not too surprised) that Tahu would want to enlist my Bohrok to fight the zombies. Meanwhile, Avak had been using my Gahlok to create a Sentinel to combat the zombies. All I have to say to that is if that Nemesis doesn't kill him before I get back, I f-ing will.
Awww....but Avak wuvs you so much.(no he doesn't)Chapter 117: Storm of the UndeadDownstairs...Jaller Inika: (appears)Nuparu: ...well...we’re back.Matoro: And not a moment too soon, it appears. (points to a mass of zombies)Vahki: ...bbbrraaaiinnnsss....Kongu: ...how does that even work? Zombie robots?Vahki: (charge at the Inika)Jaller: Brace yourselves!Vahki: Bbbbrraaaaaiinnnnssss.....(lunge at the Inika)Matoro: YAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGG-*CHOMP*Jaller: ...Nuparu: ...Omega Turtle: ...oh...buh hey there.Matoro: ...where did YOU come from?Omega Turtle: I just finished the all you can eat buhfet outside.Nuparu: ...buffet?Omega Turtle: Ya. All you can buh eat zombies.Kongu: ...Jaller: ...you do realize that eating zombies will turn you into one, right?Omega Turtle: Buh false. Eating buh zombie flesh will turn you into a buh zombie. Eating zombiefied plastic, however, has no such negative effects, and is actually, quite buh good for your cholestoral.Kongu: ...bizarre...yet oddly...intriguing.Omega Turtle: I’d offer you guys buh some, but it doesn’t look like you’re too interested.Jaller ...er...actually, yeah, we’ll pass on that.Metroid: (floats into the room) SKREE!!Jaller: AH!!Metroid: (flings itself onto Kongu)Kongu: WHAT THE...GET IT OFF ME!!! GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF-Omega Turtle: (rips the Metroid off Kongu’s head and eats it)Kongu: Ow!Omega Turtle: Hmm...it’s buh like...filet mignon...with a touch of cyanide.Matoro: ...that’s even more bizarre.Omega Turtle: Better than your buh icicle sandwiches, frost brain.Kongu: ...this is...odd...I suddenly feel...funny...Jaller: ...what?Kongu: Like I have...an odd craving...for brains...Nuparu: Have you ever had brains before?Kongu: No...I just...I want....brrraaaaiinnnsssss....Jaller: ...whoa...Kongu...slow down...what are you doi-Kongu: BRAINS!!! (leaps at Jaller)Nuparu: (fires an energized protodermis sphere from his launcher)*ZAP!!!*Kongu: (gets incinerated)Matoro: ...whew...that was close.Jaller: What the heck happened to him!? He wasn’t bit!Nuparu: It’s as I feared. Those Metroids are the cause of the outbreak.Matoro: WHAT?!?!Nuparu: A week or so ago, Pridak asked me and Avak to create some Metroids for him.Jaller: You took a request from Pridak?Nuparu: Well...yeah...it paid well.Matoro: Wait a minute...a week ago...that’s exactly when-Nuparu: The zombie outbreak happened. A bunch of Skrall tried to break in and steal the Metroids, but they were turned into lunch for the Metroids. My guess is that whatever Avak did to get those Metroids to clone right made them turn their victims into zombies.Omega Turtle: ...hmm...sounds like you’ve buh figured this out pretty buh quickly.Jaller: ...well...whatever. We’re already down a teammate. We need to go stop these zombies.Matoro: We need to kill these Metroids first, so there won’t be an ever increasing amount of zombies.Omega Turtle: ...but...that means...no more buh buffet.Nuparu: Come on, team. Let’s go kill some Metroids.Omega Turtle: Yeah! Go Power Rangers!Jaller: ...Nuparu: ...Omega Turtle: ...aww...but I buh liked that show.Meanwhile, upstairs...*BAM!!!!*Avak: ...what the-Zombie Visorak: (slam a board onto the stairway and begin climbing up it) BRAINS!!!!Tahu: Oh frick. Time to run.Evo 2.0: What is it?Tahu: They’re climbing up here on some stupid board!Nex 2.0: No worries! I’ll save the day! (leaps in front of the stairs and pulls out a lava launcher) Visorak: (launches a Rhotuka spinner and nails Nex)Nex 2.0: (dies) NOOOOOOOOOO-blargh.Evo 2.0: NEX!!! (rushes towards Nex)Nex 2.0: ...Evo 2.0: ....CURSE YOU ZOMB-(gets hit by a Rhotuka spinner and dies as well)Xplode: ...this is looking pretty bad. (points to the Visorak climbing the stairs)Tahu: Quick, we need to retreat.Tahu Nuva: Retreat to where?! This is the last spot we have!Xplode: ...what if...what if we could get on the roof somehow?Avak: Brilliant plan! Too bad none of us can climb walls.Tahu Nuva: Well, I don’t want to brag TOO much, but I did some very sexy wall climbing in Mask of Lig-Xplode: If we can get to the roof, we can make a better stand. Plus, maybe it’ll buy us some extra time for Brenmac to activate his worthless Bohrok squad.Tahu: ...well....that’s lovely and all...but, um, how are you proposing that we get on the roof?Xplode: My idea had been that we would simply construct a makeshift ladder...but now that I’ve fully examined the tools at our disposal...I’m not quite so sure.Avak: Wait! I remember now!Xplode: ...Avak: Mesonak left his zombie survival kit here! It has a hookshot in it! We can all grapple up to the roof!Tahu: Brilliant! Well...let’s get going!Tahu Nuva: To the roof!One minute later, on the roof...Zombie Fenrakk: Grrrrr....Tahu: ...Tahu Nuva: ...well...hey...at least there’s only one of them...regardless of how large and terrible smelling at one may be...Meanwhile, in the Core...Tuma: Aha! That should do it!Skrall #28: ...Skrall #37: ...what exactly did you do?Tuma: I combined parts from all 6 Toa sets to give him elemental powers over virtually everything...well...at least, everything that’s commonly produced in Lego sets.Takanuva: Ha, ha! You can’t catch me!Tuma: ...and his taunting is getting very annoying.Skrall #37: Mmm. So...how exactly does this guy...come to life?Tuma: Well...I don’t exactly know...I had kinda hoped taking all his limbs off and replacing them with differently colored ones would sort of not kill him, but it looks as if it-Skrall #28: (bounces up and kicks Tuma in the face)Tuma: OW!!!Skrall #28: (leaps over Tuma and points a Thornax launcher at his face) Enemies of the Skrall empire shall be executed!Tuma: ...er...um...please no?Srkall #37: ...28...what are you doing?Skrall #28: Well...I don’t exactly know. But this guy looks pretty ugly. He must be an empire of the Skrall.Skrall #37: ...we’re all ugly, though.Skrall #28: ...fair enough. So the pretty ones must be the enemies.Skrall #37: Right.Skrall #28: This is gonna make it hard to get married then, I assume.Tuma: Hey! It worked! A Super Skrall really did work![New Character: Super Skrall]Super Skrall: ...hmm...yes, it did seem to work.Tuma: Here. Take this 1-Up mushroom, and return to the world of the living. Then save the Skrall empire by going back in time!Super Skrall: ...right. Sounds fun. Guess I’ll be-Tuma: (shoves the 1-Up mushroom in Super Skrall’s face)*POOF!!*Meanwhile, at the house...Super Skrall: (appears) ...hmph. Finding a way back in time. How the heck am I going to do-*GGGGRRRRR!!!!!!!*Super Skrall: (turns around) Oh....what the frick....Nemesis: Rrraaaaarrrrrggghhhh.....Aaaavvvvaaaakkkkk....Super Skrall: ...ha! The Skrall Empire shall never be defeated by the likes of you! (launches a Thornax at Nemesis)Thornax: (deflects harmlessly)Super Skrall: ...I have...about had it...with these worthless plastic weapons-Nemesis: RARGH!!!!Super Skrall: AAAAHHHH!!!! (takes off running)To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Well, shucks. I was going to be ready to post as soon as MT came on just to make some sweat.... but no-o! I had to get distracted. Darn.Excessive use of !!! in this last chapter, methinks.Zombie plastic. Hmm. Now I just need to find a way to zombify my plastic...Unnamed Toa is a schmuck. Bet his name is Schmucker. Like Smuckers, that jam company with the name that does not make it sound good.Tahu Nuva makes every chapter good.Even without Tahu Nuva, these were two good chapters overall and enjoyblable. So keep up the good work, watch the sunrise, find true love, read a good book, go on vacation, play lots of video games, make money, roll in money, kidnap people to take their money, go to Del Taco, get a McFlurry, sell lemonade (and try not to get arrested by the police for doing it), raise 25 Billion to buy Capcom and force them to hire back the Clover people and make a new Okami game, and enjoy bacon.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Excessive use of !!! in this last chapter, methinks.
Sadly, BZP seems determined to turn every use of multiple exclamation points into an emote.
Unnamed Toa is a schmuck. Bet his name is Schmucker. Like Smuckers, that jam company with the name that does not make it sound good.
Wait....now what?Next chappy will be the finale of the zombie arc. Then we'll get to do some AFL tournament n' such.Yay.Chapter 118: Nuparu the HeroCar: (pulls up at the house)Brenmac: We’re back! Finally! We made it!Mesonak: I’m sorry we’re so late!iBrow: It was all HIS fault! He made us stop at Starbucks!MT: Shut up, you! I have a coffee problem, ok? I already know that.JL: (lugs the fruit juice out of the trunk) Where do we put this thing?!Vezon: Friends! Over here!Sonu: ...Vezon? Why are you lying on the ground?Vezon: I’m sorry, Fenrakk ditched me and became a zombie because it was the cool thing to do.Levacius: ...hmm. This probably marks the first instance in which peer pressure has affected a zombie outbreak.Vezon: Anyways, I’ve ridden on Fenrakk for so long that I’ve forgotten how to walk properly.Brenmac: Lovely. We got the fruit juice. What should we do with it now?Vezon: ...er...yeah, well, about that...MT: ...Vezon: The zombie virus has mutated to the point where it virtually instantly turns people bitten into zombies.JL: WHAT?!?PB: We spent all that time....and it was....worthless?!?Brenmac: We spent all that gas money...and it was...worthless?!?MT: Don’t say that. I got some coffee.Brenmac: Shut up, you.MT: ...why is everyone being so mean to me all of a sudden?Mesonak: Well this is just freaking great. Now how are we supposed to stop the zombies?Vezon: I’m sorry, guys...the situation does look pretty hopeless...maybe you could try to move in with those guys, up there? (points to the Toa Mistika/Phantoka’s makeshift tree house)Levacius: ...what is THAT?!Vezon: The Toa Nuva08 retreated up there when they realized zombies were very poor climbers. Maybe they’ll let you stay with them. PB: ...it’s worth a shot, I suppose.iBrow: Why not. Let’s give these guys a visit.Vezon: Great! And, uh...if you wouldn’t mind...could you drag me along with you?On top of the house...Fenrakk: RAGH!!! (lunges at Tahu)Tahu: Ahh! Get away from me, you foul demon!Avak: (climbs up on top of the roof) ...oh frick.Xplode: (follows) What? What is....are you...kidding me?Fenrakk: RAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!! (charges at Tahu)Tahu: Oh please no please no please no please no-(takes off running)Tahu Nuva: What do we do?Xplode: Why are you asking me?!?Avak: I vote shoot it. (launches a zamor sphere)Plastic Sphere: (hits Fenrakk on the head) *boink!* Fenrakk: (turns around, angry at being hit in the face)Avak: ...Xplode: Well that was...um...certifiably useless.Fenrakk: RAWR!!!! (charges at Tahu Nuva, Xplode, and Avak)Tahu Nuva: Oh frick no frick no-Avak: AAAAHHHH!!!!Xplode: MOMMY!! WHERE IS THE ONE WHO PROVIDED MY MATERNAL CHROMOSOME-*BAM!!!!!*Piece of the Roof: (collapses)Fenrakk: RAWR?! (tries to stop but slides right into the hole and falls into the house below) *CRASH!!!!*Tahu Nuva: ...Xplode: ...Avak: ...Nemesis: (looks up at the three Bionicles through the roof) ...Aaaaavvvaaaakkkk...Tahu Nuva: Well, lovely. He’s good for something, I suppose.Avak: GO AWAY, YOU CREEP!! (throws a shingle at Nemesis)*BONK!*Nemesis: RARGH!!Meanwhile, below the treehouse...PB: ...Levacius: ...is there like...some secret password or something?MT: Hello up there! May we come up?Voice: Screw you!MT: ...Brenmac: ...I’d say that’s a no.MT: Why won’t you let us up?Voice: You could be zombies!MT: Zombies can’t talk coherently!Voice: How do you know that?MT: Cause we’ve been dealing with zombies this whole time and none of them have been able to talk so far!Voice: They might have evolved into being able to talk!Mesonak: I don’t remember zombies evolving much in most apocalypse movies.MT: Forget it. This is ridiculous. Lev?Levacius: Ya?MT: We’ll just fly up there and prove to them that we’re not zombies.Levacius: Sounds good. (turns to the other Zehvor) Don’t become zombies while we’re gone, ok? (takes off)Brenmac: Hilarious. It’s not like there’s anything here that would possibly stand a-Voice: Brrraaaaaiiinnnssss....Brenmac: ...(turns around)Super Skrall: ...mmm....brains....iBrow: CURSE YOU AND YOUR REVERSE PSYCHOLOGICAL EFFECTS ON LIFE!!Meanwhile, in the hall...Jaller: ...well...think that’s the last of the Metroids.Nuparu: Excellent. Now we just have to get rid of all the zombiesMatoro: Right. That sounds easy.Omega Turtle: oooff....I’m buh full....Jaller: ...or not...Nuparu: How can you be full? You’re supposed to have magical powers to eat everything!Omega Turtle: ...look....buh plot devices can’t save the whole buh world, ok?Matoro: ...Nuparu: ...meh...I guess not.Jaller: Well...we’ll need to devise a battle plan then.Omega Turtle: ...buh battle plan?Jaller: Yep. We’ll have to find some way to take down that ridiculous amount of zombie visorak swarming the upstairs now.Omega Turtle: ...(notices the Visorak)Jaller: ...Omega Turtle: ...ooooohh...I don’t think my buh stomach can handle all buh that.Nuparu: All right, settle down there. We’ll just have to find another way to get rid of all those Visorak.Matoro: ...explosives?Nuparu: I like the way you think! (pulls out a grenade)Jaller: ...wait a minute...you’re gonna...tick off-Nuparu: The house is being overrun with zombies! It doesn’t if I tick off Tahu or not! (hurls the grenade)*BAM!!!!*Visorak: (go flying)Matoro: ...Jaller: ...Omega Turtle: ...Jaller: It wasn’t Tahu I was afraid of ticking off.Visorak herd: (charges at Nuparu)Nuparu: Oh frick. RUN!!!To be concluded...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Uh oh. I posted last chapter and nobody else posted. This means if I post on here nobody else posts.But luckily I'm better than them so there.Anyways, another good chapter. Little minor details like MT's coffee addiction being brought up are always nice to see, even if somebody who just picked up this one chapter and read it wouldn't understand. Or characters with wings, because nobody ever seems to remember them in the middle of plot essential battles. So overall, enjoyable. Hopefully going to have an exciting finale.EDIT: Hah! Beat you Mesonak.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Or characters with wings, because nobody ever seems to remember them in the middle of plot essential battles. So overall, enjoyable. Hopefully going to have an exciting finale.
I don't seem to remember anyone besides you and me on the Zehvor having wings...did anyone else?
Well, I was gone, so that was a good 2 chapter. Yay for the return of coffee addiction, and quite a lot of plotholes. So, is the season ending? Seems kind of like a quick one.
Season's not over. This season'll be a bit more of a three main arcs type thing. This is the end of one of those main arcs.As for plotholes...hopefully most of them will be filled in this chapter.
Chapter 119: The FinishIn the Toa Phantoka’s tree house...MT: WHAT?!?Tahu Nuva08: You can’t stay up here.Levacius: Why not?!Tahu Nuva08: There’s barely enough room for all of us Toa Phantoka/Mistika up here, let alone you Zehvor too.Levacius: ...but...but that’s ridiculous! There’s tons of room up here!Tahu Nuva08: Yeah, well, but, here’s the problem...MT: ...Tahu Nuva08: ...Lewa was actually the one who constructed this tree house...so...y’know, it’s not exactly the...how shall we say...sturdiest of materials.Lewa Nuva08: Hey!Tahu Nuva08: ...oops.Levacius: Well...if this stupid tree house isn’t sturdy enough...why not just get rid of this stupid thing here? (points to a hot vat of fruit juice)MT: ...wait...that had better not be where the fruit juice we were looking for earlier went!Tahu Nuva08: ...ooh. You wanted some too? Frick.Levacius: Just get rid of this stupid thing. It’ll get rid of at least half the weight on this thing and-(moves over to the vat)Tahu Nuva08: NO!! We need to that to repel incoming zombies! NO-Levacius: (kick)*SPLOOSH!!*Tahu Nuva08: ...Levacius: There. Now it’s all lightened up for the rest of us.Tahu Nuva08: Do you have any idea how screwed we are if zombies suddenly gain the ability to climb trees?Levacius: ...no.Tahu Nuva08: WE’LL ALL BE DOOMED!!!Levacius: Yeah, well, what if they magically gain the ability to ride flying ponies? Then it won’t matter whether you have your precious fruit juice, will you?Tahu Nuva08: ...er....well...I suppose not, but I sort of don’t think that-Voice: Hey up there!MT: ...that’s Brenmac.Levacius: What is it?Brenmac: Come take a look at this!MT: ...why? What happened?Brenmac: I think we just may have found the solution to the zombie problem...Meanwhile, inside the house...Nuparu: Man...these things just don’t stop coming!Jaller: Tell me about it! We really need something to stem the tide of these Visorak!Matoro: Yeah...but...what?Nuparu: I dunno! Maybe, if only something were to somehow intervene and possibly-*BAM!!!*Visorak: (go flying)Jaller: ...Nemesis: ...rrrrrrgggghhhhh....Nuparu: ...preferably someone intervening who doesn’t want to kill us.Matoro: Well...I suppose this is nice as a change of pace...although maybe if he slobbered less he would be a bit more-Nemesis: AVAK!!! (launches a rocket)Matoro: Oh fric-*BAM!!!*Matoro: (explodes into pieces)Jaller: ...Nuparu: ...well...this just went from bad to worse.Jaller: Y’know...I actually kinda miss the Visorak now.Down at the bottom of the tree...MT: What is it now?Brenmac: Look at this. (points to Super Skrall)Levacius: ...and?JL: He was a zombie before hand...and when this hot fruit juice fell down-PB: It burned my hand.JL: Well...yes, that...but it also...turned him back...from a zombie to a Skrall.MT: ...wait....so this...hot fruit juice...turned him from a zombie to a...regular Skrall?JL: ...pretty much, yeah.PB: ...Levacius: ...in that case...iBrow: We’ve got our antidote for the zombie virus!Brenmac: Excellent. Back to where we dropped off that bottle of fruit juice, then!Meanwhile, on the roof of the house...Tahu: ...well...I suppose this is it, guys.Tahu Nuva: ?Tahu: Guess we’ll be spending our last moments fighting off zombies.Xplode: Meh...wouldn’t be such a bad way to die after all.Tahu: ...Avak: Y’know, personally, this may have just been me...but I sort of always wanted a better way to go out than getting massacred by giant zombie spiders...Zombie Visorak: (swarm onto the roof)Tahu: ...well...goodbye guys...it’s been fun...but...I think we're done for h-gddlrp3vaohmeho5pyz.pngTahu: ...Tahu Nuva: ...Avak: ...Xplode: ...(turns around and notices Kermit with Brenmac’s Bohrok army behind him) Who gave him a pass to be Phoenix Wright?Kermit: I have successfully managed to get these Bohrok back online through an intense series of hacking and rewiring processes!Tahu: ...wait...what?!Kermit: There shall be no killing of various fire related lego characters today!Avak: ...wait...what about me?Kermit: ...well....you too, I suppose. Anyways, Bohrok...(points to the army of Visorak swarming the room)...CHARGE!!!Bohrok Swarm: (takes off towards the zombiefied Visorak army)Tahu: ...Tahu Nuva: ...well...things are certainly looking up now.Tahu: I knew that fortune cookie wasn’t going to be wrong after all!Tahu Nuva: ...wait...what fortune cookie?Tahu: (pulls out a fortune paper) This one. It told me “You will be saved by an army of Bohrok being led by a hacking fire toad. Lucky Numbers: 1, 3, 3, 7.”Tahu Nuva: ...that’s...rather bizarre.Tahu: But awesome! (pulls out his sword and cuts down a zombie) Let’s go!Meanwhile, downstairs...Nemesis: (grabs Nuparu and slams him into a wall)Nuparu: ERK!!!Jaller: Nuparu!!Nemesis: (whirls around and smacks Jaller)Jaller: (goes flying across the ground and crashes into a wall)Nemesis: ...grrrr....(turns to Nuparu again)....lunch....Nuparu: ...aw....man, lunch? I’m at least worth a fancy dinner....or, maybe even, a-*PAWNCH! !!!*Nemesis: (goes flying across the hall and smashes into a wall)*WHAM! !!!!*Nuparu: ...Jaller: ...Omega Turtle: ...buh hi.Jaller: Nice of you to show up.Omega Turtle: I wasn’t buh feeling well. But now I’m buh better.Nuparu: ...Omega Turtle: Throwing up makes everything buh better.Jaller: Ah.Omega Turtle: ...and now....it’s time to buh eat some stuff!Nemesis: ...(gets up)....rrrrggghhh...Omega Turtle: ...Jaller: You’re going to eat THAT?Omega Turtle: Good buh point. Maybe I’ll just smack him around a little. (charges towards Nemesis)Nemesis: AVAK!!! (pulls out his rocket launcher and fires)Omega Turtle: (grabs the rocket from mid air and hurls it back at Nemesis)Nemesis: ...roar?*BAM! !!!!*Nemesis: (flies back into the pantry)Omega Turtle: (grabs Nemesis and shoves him into a box of spaghetti noodles)Nemesis: ....RAWR!!!Omega Turtle: Leave...my buh favorite Piraka....ALONE!!! (flings the spaghetti box into the oven)Nemesis: ...?Omega Turtle: (sets the oven to 500 degrees) ...buh bye.Nemesis: AAAAaaaaaaavvvvvvvvaaaaaakkkkkkk.....Nuparu: ...Omega Turtle: ...Jaller: ...well...that wasn’t so bad, huh?Omega Turtle: Could have been buh worse.Voice: Hey! Keep that oven heated!Nuparu: ?Zehvor: (run in)JL: We got an antidote for the zombie virus!iBrow: We need to heat this fruit juice!Mesonak: And get me a Klondike bar, too, preferably.Levacius: Nuparu. You’re an engineer.Nuparu: ...er...yes....you have correctly stated my occupation.Levacius: Think you can make us some guns that can fire this hot fruit juice?Nuparu: ...well...yeah, I probably can.Omega Turtle: ...then let’s get this buh going! (pours the fruit juice into a pan and places it inside the oven)5 minutes later, upstairs...Kermit: ...man...there’s....just too many of them!Tahu: Never give up! Trust your instincts!Tahu Nuva: This is no time for Star Fox lines!Visorak: (swarm over the last of the Bohrok and clamber onto the roof)Avak: Foooooorrrrr freeeeeedddoooooommmmm-*SPLOOSH!!!*Avak: ...Hot Fruit Juice: (nails a Visorak in the head and turns it back to normal)Tahu: ...Levacius: YAAA!!! I GOTTA GUN!!!Visorak: HISS!!! (leaps at Lev)JL: (flies out of nowhere and kicks the Visorak)Visorak: (goes flying off the roof)Visorak 2: (charges at Brenmac)MT: (teleports behind the Visorak and freeezes it with a missile)Visorak 2: (gets frozen)MT: (slashes it into pieces)Visorak 3: (jumps onto MT)MT: Augh!Mesonak: I gotcha, mate! (grabs the Visorak and flings it to the ground)Visorak 3: HISS!!!Mesonak: (grabs a shovel and beats it into the roof) Ha ha! (blows a whistle)iBrow: (pilots a helicopter into view)Mesonak: Sucks to suck, mate! (leaps out of the way)iBrow: (drops a bomb from the helicopter)Mesonak: Hope ya don’t mind being a little toasty for supper, suckah! (grabs onto the helicopter ladder)Bomb: *BBBBAAAAAAMMMMMMM! !!!! !!!*Visorak: (explodes)Mesonak: (pulls out a fruit juice gun and begins de-zombiefying the Visorak) The only activity I participate in is acquring victories, victories, victories, regardless of the circumstances!Brenmac: (climbs on top of the roof) ...hmm. Looks like we’re a bit late.MT: Not at all. Feel free to start helping out whenever. (shoves a Visorak out of the way and then nails it with hot fruit juice)PB: This place looks pretty crazy already.Sonu: Ooh, more shooting. Hooray. It’s just like Halo, only...with fruit juice...yay.PB: We already took out all the zombies down there. You guys are behind schedule.JL: You actually took them all out...or Omega ate most of them?Omega Turtle: ...oooohh....rotten flesh...means buh tummyache...PB: ...sorta both.JL: Uh huh.Kpik: (sprays fruit juice everywhere) Woo hoo! I’m the Pyro!5 minutes of random fruit juice induced un-zombie-fying later...Brenmac: ...well...seems like that’s that.Tahu: Except for all the freaking house damages that occurred.Brenmac: ...yeah....that and whoever managed to single handidly ruin my Bohrok army...I swear...Kermit: *gulp*Tahu Nuva: Meh. They did serve quite a good purpose. We’re not dead because of them.Brenmac: ...meh...fine.Voice: No...it’s better than fine....it’s Pridaktastic!Tahu: (turns around and notices all the previously killed Bionicles) ...what the...Pridak: I’m back!Tahu Nuva: ...where the heck did YOU come from? We thought you were dead!Zaktan: We were...but Evil Tahu got really sick of us messing things up...so we sorta got kicked out.Brenmac: Man...then my Bohrok really did go to waste if you guys just get to respawn whenever you die.MT: ...I actually think they may have served a very important purpose in keeping these two alive until we got here.Brenmac: ...what? What is it?MT: I’ll explain later. It’s not worth going to the troubles of-Hewkii: Yay! Hahli! You made it back too!Hahli: Hewkii! (runs up and hugs him)Macku: ...Hewkii! How could you abandon me like this?!Hewkii: Sorry, Macku, but....I can’t do a Toa to Matoran relationship. It just wasn’t gonna work out.Macku: ...you...two timing...cheating...freaking...JL: Aaaaaaannnnddddd once again we’ve managed to horribly mess up Bionicle love stories again.Tahu: Well...it appears we’re all back...although...make no mistake...whoever was responsible for this outbreak is going to pay dearly.Pridak: Wait, what?! But I just got DONE being dead!!Tahu: ...Levacius: Well...at least at we’re safe...right?Mesonak: WOO HOO!!!iBrow: (flies around the house, danging Mesonak from a helicopter) Woot!!Mesonak: (fires fruit juice into the air) Walking Dead got nothing on me!!Levacius: ...well...marginally safe, I suppose.Xplode: Just one question remains in my mind...Omeag Turtle: What’s buh that?Xplode: ...who in the world gave Nuparu and Avak that device that allows for cloning?Nuparu: ...we just found it...we used the mask of life to bring the Metroids to life.Xplode: But that shouldn’t have worked. Or, at the very least, it shouldn’t have given them the ability to make zombies out of their victims...Nuparu: ...that is a bit odd...where are you going with this, though?Meanwhile, watching the scene from a distance away...Toa: ...it didn’t work.Taesh: Of course it didn’t. I told you it wasn’t going to be that simple.Toa: You didn’t exactly play your part, either.Taesh: My goal was simply to stall him until he became a zombie.Toa: And he didn’t.Taesh: How was I supposed to deal with three Toa coming out of nowhere? I don’t do being outmatched very well.Toa: ...yes...I noticed.Taesh: ...I get the feeling that the longer we attempt to hide in the shadows and go undetected...the larger risk we run of letting this last chance slip away.Toa: Patience. We still have a while. All the time Tarda will need to make her decision.Taesh: ...I sincerely hope that her decision this time allows for the sparing of a few more Matoran lives.Toa: Are you thinking about backing out now?Taesh: Backing out? Most definitely not. For the moment, having to put up with the deaths of several thousand Matoran is far better than having to put up with the idea of eventual death of everyone.Toa: ...”for the moment?”Taesh: (walks past the Toa and onto his ship) For the moment, yes.Toa: Your lack of trust in Tarda is...annoying, to me.Taesh: ...and your lack of common sense is annoying to me, as well.-MT Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I think most of the older Zehvor can find a way to fly, but never use them. Levacius and MT have wings. Brenmac is Toa of Everything, and I think some kind of air+gravity combo could get him flying. Sonu had that cool vehicle thing with his MoC that never shows up. Mesonak does what furthers the plot. iBrow couldn't, but now he has a helicopter. JL and PurpleBouncy will just have to figure something out.Anyways, good chapter and all. Kermit popping up and the fortune cookie part had me smiling (though I think Tahu got ripped off, since they gave him the same number twice - how cheap can you get?). And overall, a lot of things got resolved, like Nemesis being melted in the oven. Because nobody beats Omega Turtle (until you need to demonstrate just how tough a villain is...).And at least Macku can hook up with Jaller now. Or Kongu. But not Matoro - he dies too much to make it work.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

I think most of the older Zehvor can find a way to fly, but never use them. Levacius and MT have wings. Brenmac is Toa of Everything, and I think some kind of air+gravity combo could get him flying. Sonu had that cool vehicle thing with his MoC that never shows up. Mesonak does what furthers the plot. iBrow couldn't, but now he has a helicopter. JL and PurpleBouncy will just have to figure something out.
I'm pretty sure that's not it.I think it's just that MT is forgetful.....because I'm pretty sure practically everyone had a way of flying. I know for sure that I can.... -_-'So, it seems like this was all staged by the center just go find a way to make a decision or something that will affect the universe in a Xenon-related way.That, or I'm just getting a bit hopeful.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I think most of the older Zehvor can find a way to fly, but never use them. Levacius and MT have wings. Brenmac is Toa of Everything, and I think some kind of air+gravity combo could get him flying. Sonu had that cool vehicle thing with his MoC that never shows up. Mesonak does what furthers the plot. iBrow couldn't, but now he has a helicopter. JL and PurpleBouncy will just have to figure something out.
Well then maybe the air was especially heavy or something. We'll find some way to fill this plothole.
I'm pretty sure that's not it.I think it's just that MT is forgetful.....
Yeah who are you again? :P
So, it seems like this was all staged by the center just go find a way to make a decision or something that will affect the universe in a Xenon-related way.That, or I'm just getting a bit hopeful.
Close-maybe-sorta-ish.Chapter 120: Old FriendsIn the living room...Pridak: FRICK!!!Xplode: What is it now?Pridak: I’m terrible at this game.Xplode: ...what game?Pridak: Halo. JL showed me how to play it, sort of.Xplode: ...oh.Pridak: It kinda sucks so far though.Xplode: ...you’ve got a freaking plasma pistol, dude.Pridak: Yeah, I know.Xplode: ...do you know how hard it is to actually kill anyone with that stupid thing?Pridak: Really, really freaking hard.Xplode: Why don’t you just go pick up another weapon?Pridak: Because pressing the “x” button is a little bit difficult when the controller you’re holding is bigger than you.Xplode: ...Pridak: And actually managing to pull the trigger buttons is just flat out annoying.Xplode: ...it does seem like an exercise in futility. Here, use this thing. (holds up a rather large controller attachment)Pridak: ...what the heck is that?Xplode: It’s a thing Avak designed so toys can play video games easier. It connects to the triggers and bumpers and puts a connecting lever over here, making it easier to press.Pridak: ...that’s...actually quite smart.Xplode: Indeed. Maybe now you’ll suck less at-*BAM!!!*TV: Last life lost!Pridak: ...Xplode: ...never mind.Pridak: SON OF A MOTHER FREAKING CHOCOLATE HOGGING-*Ding-dong!*Xplode: Don’t let me interrupt your temper tantrum, but I’m going to find out what that is.Pridak: ...BISCUIT EATING FRONT DOOR SHUTTING BABY MURDERING...Xplode: (opens the door)Omega Turtle: What the buh is it?Xplode: A package. (drags it inside) Omega Turtle: Who’s it buh too?Xplode: “Occupant.”Omega Turtle: ...occupant?Xplode: Yeah. Guess we’ll just have to open the box up and find out who’s inside. (opens the box)*PUNCH!!!*Xplode: OW!!Master Chief: (hops out of the box) OH YEAH!!! I’M BACK, BABY!! WOO HOO!! (runs into the living room) Ooh, is that Halo?Pridak: No.Master Chief: I swear that’s Halo.Pridak: It’s not. Go away.Master Chief: I wanna play! (tries to grab the controller)Pridak: Get off! Master Chief: No! Let me play!Pridak: (grabs Master Chief and flings him across the room)Master Chief: (flies through a window)*SMASH!!*Master Chief: (lands in the pool)*SPLASH!!*Xplode: ...Omega Turtle: ...I don’t suppose we can buh send him back for a refund, huh?Xplode: Who the heck is that tool?Samus: (emerges from the box) I sincerely apologize about bringing him along, but I didn’t have much of a choice.Xplode: ...and who are you?Omega Turtle: They’re some old buh action figures that used to buh live with us. Dunno where they buh got lost, though.Samus: You guys ditched us back at that hotel in Florida, remember?Omega Turtle: Buh no. Samus: We got stuck under a stupid TV that some stupid Barraki knocked over and we were left there until some random thieves walked in and stole it from on top of us.Xplode: That seems fairly efficient.Samus: It worked out pretty nicely. Anyways, we mailed ourselves back to you.Xplode: Wow. Sounds cool. Well, if you ever want to-TV: Game Over! Last Place!Pridak: AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH-Xplode: ...Omega Turtle: ...Samus: What was that?Xplode: Pridak’s trying to play Halo.Omega Turtle: Oh buh great.Samus: Really?Xplode: Yeah. Some of the stupid Zehvor got him hooked on it or something. He’s addicted now.Omega Turtle: ...that sounded more like a buh ragequit than an addiction.Xplode: ...fair enough point.Samus: Mind if I give it a shot?Xplode: ...hmm?Samus: I was pretty decent at Halo back when I played. Mind if I give playing a shot?Xplode: Sure...if you can manage to get Pridak off the X-Box.Samus: That shouldn’t be too hard. (walks into the living room)Xplode: ...er...I think you underestimate Pridak’s addiction to this a little bit-Samus: Hey, Pridak! Tahu’s letting anyone who wants to punch him in the face as hard as possible for the next five minutes!Pridak: ...wait what?Samus: You better hurry if you want a chance to punch him!Pridak: ...SWEET!! (takes off running)Xplode: ...Omega Turtle: ...(walks into the living room)Samus: ...that wasn’t too bad.Xplode: ...Tahu’s gonna get really mad at you for telling Pridak that.Samus: Really? Who’s he gonna believe when I tell him that I didn’t say Pridak could punch him? Me or Pridak?Xplode: ...Omega Turtle: ...Xplode: ...I like the way you think.Samus: Why thank you.Meanwhile, outside...Master Chief: (emerges from the pool) ...dang it...Hydraxon: Stop right there.Master Chief: ...who are you?Hydraxon: I am the guardian of the Pit. Who are you?Master Chief: ...well...I am the great Master Chief...the savior of Earth!Hydraxon: ...you? Save Earth? Hmmph. I doubt it seriously.Master Chief: ...why do you doubt my skill? Have you seriously not heard of me from the Halo series?Hydraxon: ...Halo? You mean the things Angels wear on their heads?Master Chief: I mean the game series! The second greatest game series of all time!Hydraxon: ...Master Chief: Secondary, of course, only to Silent Hill.Hydraxon: ...I hate Silent Hill.Master Chief: Well you’re stupid then and I hope you die a terrible death involving hot chocolate carrying clowns and bridge playing teletubbies with a fetish for toenail painting.Hydraxon: ...well...er...thank you?Master Chief: You better be thanking me or else the teletubbies will paint your fingernails too.Hydraxon: ...curse my being the only Bionicle set who actually has fingernails...Master Chief: Anyways, if you’re all done being a moron, I’ll be going back inside to play some Halo.Hydraxon: ...well...actually...I’m afraid you cannot do that.Master Chief: (climbs out of the pool) Why?Hydraxon: (climbs out as well) ...because I have never encountered you before, and, as such, I must detain you until you are cleared for permission to walk the halls of this house.Master Chief: ...how about no?Hydraxon: (pulls out a Cordak Blaster) We can do this the hard way, or the easy way, buddy.Master Chief: ...I vote the “Beat up the fat lego guy in grey tights.”Hydraxon: ...this is armor! Not tights!Master Chief: Yeah just keep telling yourself that.Hydraxon: ...right...guess we’re doing this the hard way after all.Meanwhile, on board a random spaceship...TR18: ...well...that was close.Rocket Matoran: Yeah...you’re bloody right it was.Gravity: ...how about no more escaping criminals next time?Rocket Matoran: Got a way to keep that from happening?Gravity: We could kill them all.Rocket Matoran: ...Gravity: ...Rocket Matoran: ...I kinda like you now, mate.Gravity: Sweet. Homicidial thoughts get me friends. Must remember to write this down.TR18: ...please don’t.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1