Aftermath 2

MT Zehvor

Fantastic two chapters Megatron's Tombstone.The dialogue between OT and Evil Tahu was funny, especially with it turning from "spirit to demon possessed my freezer". Darker Sonu is still awesome, and somehow I doubt that the cop car heading for Pridak and Xplode has camera crew in it, so they may not succeed in getting on Cops, but they may just succeed on getting on TruTV Presents: World's Dumbest Outlaws. So they'll still get their wish in the end.I've been slow with coming up with the full plot for chapter 26 of AT which why there's been yet another hiatus. However, regardless of whether or not I've come up with it by tomorrow evening, I'll still write it then and make things up as I go along. But that's what I usually do.And I'm always checking my PMs, so feel free to throw one my way.Edit:

You can't reuse a word! :burnmad: Megatron was already used. Also, nothing can kill him, so no tombstone.

1. I don't really care if i reuse a word. 2. He's been killed twice in the last five years, so two tombstones.How about...Macho Taco? Does that work for you, Lev? Huh? Huh?-Zehvor Brenmac :) Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

If they made a pokemon game where you start out a pallet town and you are forced to fight Indigo league once, and then at Johto the gym leaders again while foiling the rockets, and then going to Hoenn and finally Sinnoh while repeating with better and better character development.....With Skyrim like graphics and it being in first/third person.......Game of the century.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

The best game ever would be The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, put into Skyrim graphics, given a revamped combat system like its successor, with randomly spawning quests and not running off of that Core-spawn we called 'Steam'. Just like Morrowind didn't. And it would still have spears, and multiple pieces of armor. And all sorts of new spells based off of the original type. And the NPCs would react as the story came buy, and actually have a collision system. And there would be about half as many cliff racers. And it would be worked on by Bethesda and the Tamriel Rebuilt team, so it would be a couple dozen times larger than the original, with thousands more quests - and still the random ones. The super computer required to do it would have to run more processes than twelve normal games would, and be forged by God himself, but other than that, it would be the Game of the... Forever.And no Pokemon game would ever be able to beat it.

Fantastic two chapters Megatron's Tombstone.

You can't reuse a word. :burnmad: Megatron was already used. Also, nothing can kill him, so no tombstone.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Chapter 63: Chaos’s Warm WelcomeAt the house...Fire Lord: (dashes in) Tahu! Tahu! Tahu!!!Tahu: Hmm?Fire Lord: Some police just came by and arrested Pridak and Xplode!Tahu: Cool. (sips his coffee)Fire Lord: ...Tahu: ...Fire Lord: Aren’t you surprised or something?Tahu: Not really. They were out setting people’s mailboxes on fire.Fire Lord: ...wait...you knew what they were doing?Tahu: Yeah.Fire Lord: ...and you didn’t get them to stop?Tahu: Oh, I most certainly did.Fire Lord: ...what do you mean? They were still doing it when the police arrested them.Tahu: Yeah. I know.Fire Lord: ...Tahu: I was the one who reported them to the police.Fire Lord: You terrible person!!Tahu: Hey, at least I’m not burning mailboxes.Fire Lord: ...good point.Tahu: ...Fire Lord: ...so...are you just going to leave them in jail?Tahu: At least for a little bit. I’d sorta like them to learn some maturity before I get them out-Hovoki: (rushes into the room) Hey, guys! You’ll never guess who was just on Cops!Fire Lord: ...Tahu: ...I actually think I’ve got a decent idea of who it was.Meanwhile, back in the Void...Rocket Matoran: Wow. This stuff actually seems pretty brill.Brenmac: I know, right? It’s a cool tower.Rocket Matoran: Yeah. Some of the construction appears a bit bodged, but hey, nothing I couldn’t fix up.Brenmac: ...you fix buildings?Rocket Matoran: Yeah mate. An ace constructor, if I do say so.Brenmac: Wow. Maybe, if we get out of here, I can get you to fix some stuff up for me-*RRRRRRRUUUUUUUMMMMMMBBBBBBLLLLLLEEEEEE!!!!!*Rocket Matoran: ...what the...Gravity: (opens the door and walks inside) What was that?Brenmac: It came from one of the floors below.Gravity: Lovely. More people getting into my tower. I swear, that turtle is worthless.Rocket Matoran(turns to Brenmac): Shall we check it out? My rocket’s gettin’ a bit rusty from not blowin’ anything up.Brenmac: ...us?Rocket Matoran: Yeah. I mean, if namby pamby over here’s ok with it.Gravity: ...what did you just call me?Brenmac: ...uhhhh...sure. Let’s go check it out.Rocket Matoran: Swell! Farewell, nutter. (heads down the stairs, followed by Brenmac)Gravity: ...nutter?Meanwhile...Lambda Turtle: (lunges at Sonu)Sonu: (dives away nimbly)Lambda Turtle: (fires an ice blast)Sonu: (runs up a wall, grabs onto a chain on the ceiling, and lands on Lambda’s back)Lambda Turtle: AAHHH!!! Get off!Sonu: (pulls out his sword and slashes a giant chandelier on the ceiling)Chandelier: (falls down and nails Lambda Turtle in the head)*WWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!*Sonu: ...Lambda Turtle: ...you...you are not merely a Toa, are you?Sonu: (examines his power orb) ...good question.Lambda Turtle: Regardless...I am not as cut out for this guard job as I thought. Perhaps a longer lunch break would suit me better.Sonu: Yeah. Sure. Maybe for like a couple hundred years. (walks over Lambda’s shell and heads towards the stairs up)Lambda Turtle: ...ooooggghhh...Gravity’s gonna hate me.Meanwhile, at the local jail...Pridak: ...wait...so when are we getting our medals of honor? We’ve kinda been waiting for a while.Xplode: I’m beginning to think we won’t actually be getting any.Pridak: ...what? But we helped them catch criminals...Xplode: Pridak, I don’t think you get it. Which wouldn’t be surprising, because you, as a rule, are highly unintelligent and fairly impulsive.Pridak: ...thanks?Xplode: The act of setting a mailbox on fire, as told to us by the police chief, is “illegal.” Therefore, the only criminals we helped them catch were ourselves by putting ourselves in such an easy to capture position.Pridak: ...Xplode: ...Pridak: ...so you’re saying we’re getting Purple Hearts instead?Xplode: (facepalm)Back at the house...Zaktan: Hey, Fire Lord. What’s wrong?Fire Lord: Hmm? Oh, nothing. Just my two best friends got thrown in jail, and I’ve got no way to save them.Zaktan: ...in jail? As in, real, human sized jail?Fire Lord: Apparently.Zaktan: ...what’d they do?Fire Lord: It was something stupid along the lines of...oh gosh...“malicious destruction of private property”Zaktan: ...I didn’t know any of your friends would be mean enough to do that.Fire Lord: Well, they weren’t. They got tricked into doing it by Tahu. He wanted them to get some “maturity,” or something ridiculous like that, so he told them to go destroy people’s stuff.Zaktan: ...man...that is kind of mean.Fire Lord: I know. And now I’m stuck here with-Zaktan: Well, there’s only one thing left to do!Fire Lord: ...hmm?Zaktan: Gather up your pathetic Hero Factory villain friends, and I’ll get my Piraka underlings! We’re going on a RESCUE MISSION. Fire Lord: ...uhhhh....ok, I like the idea, but-Zaktan: VILLAINS FO LYFE!!! (runs away dancing)Fire Lord: ...oh dear.Meanwhile, just outside Gravity’s tower...Ghirardelli: (appears)Lambda Turtle: ...owww....(picks himself up)Ghirardelli: Hmm...this looks like the right place...(holds up a book)Lambda Turtle: ...hello there, good sir. What are you reading?Ghirardelli: This? Oh, it’s just the “Webster’s Unabridged Guide to The Void, Edition 3.”Lambda Turtle: ...Ghirardelli: Anyways, it claims that there’s a power orb...or something of the likes in this tower. Do you know anything about that?Lambda Turtle: Absolutely not.Ghirardelli: You’re lying.Lambda Turtle: Am not.Ghirardelli: Are too.Lambda Turtle: Am not.Ghirardelli: Are too.Lambda Turtle: Am not.Ghirardelli: Are t-Lambda Turtle: AM NOT.Ghirardelli: FINE!! We’ll settle this with a lie detection test! (snaps his fingers)Lie Detector: (appears)Ghirardelli: Here. Now attach these to your arm.Lambda Turtle: Ok. (sticks them on his arm)Ghirardelli: Right. Now, I’m going to ask you this question, and if your heart rate increases when you answer or think about it, you’re obviously a liar.Lambda Turtle: ....wait....how does that prove that I’m-Ghirardelli: Shush. It’s used by the Department of Justice. It can’t be wrong. (turns the machine on)Lambda Turtle: Whatever.Ghirardelli: Now, Mr. Turtle...do you know anything about this power orb?Lambda Turtle: No-Ghirardelli: (pinches Lambda Turtle)Lambda Turtle: OWWWWW!!!!!Ghirardelli: Ha! Your heart rate went up! You’re obviously a liar!Lambda Turtle: Cause you PINCHED me!!!Ghirardelli: Doesn’t matter. The handbook on using these things never says pinching the other person is not allowed. Now-Lambda Turtle: (punches Ghirardelli in the face) *BAM!!!!*Ghirardelli: (goes flying and crashes into the ground) *CRASH!!!!!*Lambda Turtle: Does it say anything about that?Ghirardelli: ...you’ve just picked a fight with the wrong Toa, Turtle.Lambda Turtle: Hey, if I can’t get the fire one, I’m definitely getting the ice one.Ghirardelli: Ice? I am no mere ice Toa....I am GHIRARDELLI, CONQUERER OF THE CORE AND AN EXPERT ON THE FINEST CHOCOLATE AROUND.Lambda Turtle: ...what?Ghirardelli: And you shall know my WRATH!! AND MY CHOCOLATE!! RAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH-To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Dude, Lambda Turtle is actually pretty good considering he can punch Ghirardelli after getting owned by Sonu.

Fire Lord: Well, they weren’t. They got tricked into doing it by Tahu. He wanted them to get some “maturity,” or something ridiculous like that, so he told them to go destroy people’s stuff.

This was actually pretty ironic.

Sonu: (examines his power orb) ...good question.

Awaiting the day when something happens thanks to the key, the power orbs, and everything else related to Nicro-Xenon and Xenon.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Is it bad that I'm starting to like the "villains" in this comedy more? 'Cause they can be hilarious at times.The end of the Sonu/Lambda Turtle fight was pretty good and the fight between Ghirardelli and Lambda Turtle look like it'll be pretty funny. And signs seem to pointing to a confrontation between me, Rocket Matoran, and possibly Lambda Turtle on one side and Ghirardelli on the other. Guess we'll have to wait and see.We haven't seen any female Turtles have we? They have to exist too, right?In other news, Charter has struck again, so...you know what that means. See you guys in a week, or more...-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

The female turtles live in the water year round, just like the males live on the surface. That's why we never see them. Luckily there's only two genders, because if there wasn't, then there would also be ones in the air.[/theory]

Ghirardelli: And you shall know my WRATH!! AND MY CHOCOLATE!! RAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH-

That sounds delicious. In any case, Minor Treachery, another good chapter. And stuff.One other thing...We do need to keep down on extra posts. That post, JL, stating 'Firefox FTW!' is only a spam post. We already had a topic closed once because of mods getting angry. Let's not go through that again.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Xplode: The act of setting a mailbox on fire, as told to us by the police chief, is “illegal.” Therefore, the only criminals we helped them catch were ourselves by putting ourselves in such an easy to capture position.

When preforming criminal actitivities, it's important to remember to stay within the law.

Ghirardelli: Now, Mr. Turtle...do you know anything about this power orb?Lambda Turtle: No-Ghirardelli: (pinches Lambda Turtle)Lambda Turtle: OWWWWW!!!!!Ghirardelli: Ha! Your heart rate went up! You’re obviously a liar!Lambda Turtle: Cause you PINCHED me!!!Ghirardelli: Doesn’t matter. The handbook on using these things never says pinching the other person is not allowed. Now-

Lambda Turtle is just being a poor sport here.

Ghirardelli: Ice? I am no mere ice Toa....I am GHIRARDELLI, CONQUERER OF THE CORE AND AN EXPERT ON THE FINEST CHOCOLATE AROUND.Lambda Turtle: ...what?

This is actually a very important skill to have in life...

Ghirardelli: And you shall know my WRATH!! AND MY CHOCOLATE!! RAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH-

...Becuase it let's you say things like this and be totally serious about it. I'm putting my money on Ghirardelli in this fight.MTL

Yeah, Lambda Turtle was a random guard that I sorta stuck in there on the spot.He's actually based off Mr. Matoro's favorite character during the Turtle-Raptor War of 2009. And by favorite I mean the random one he picked to put in his sig.EDIT: Never mind, the spoiler code was much more obvious than I thought. First post updated with links to Chapters 1-59. Special thanks to Hubert for taking all the time to organize this.Couple of announcements: The annual AFL tournament will be in SUMMER this year(as you can tell, the regular date for it has already passed). The reason for this is two-fold: I poorly planned the timing of this last arc, so it had to be pushed back, and it also nicely coincides with the 5th anniversary of the TBTTRAH Series. But mostly the former.And Charter sucks. -MT

Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I remember last years anniversary. We got a quiz from PB.Yeah. Whats Charter lol? Standard Charter?Also, I just got Skyrim. Looks like BF3, Reach/CEA, and MW3 doesn't matter even if their rotting somewhere in my dad's office.Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....Its beautiful!!

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I remember last years anniversary. We got a quiz from PB.Yeah. Whats Charter lol? Standard Charter?Also, I just got Skyrim. Looks like BF3, Reach/CEA, and MW3 doesn't matter even if their rotting somewhere in my dad's office.Ahhhhhhhhhhhh....Its beautiful!!

Congratulations on getting what I beleive to be the greatest game ever. Prepare as your free-time melts before your eyes.Summer you say? That's sorta close. Although it won't stop snowing up near my house, and I'm in one of the warmer parts of Canada... And congrats on five years of TBTTRAH!MTL

I see no credit for my hard work in indexing your chapters. Not that I need any, but it'd be appreciated. But anyway, I've gotten all chapters up to 63 for this indexed, and I'm currently working on Aftermath. They're currently in a Google Document.

Knew I was forgetting something. For what it's worth, I sincerely meant to put something in there crediting you.But then I took an arrow to the knee.

Congratulations on getting what I beleive to be the greatest game ever. Prepare as your free-time melts before your eyes.

Prepare as your GPA drops like Brittany Spears' popularity.Chapter 64: Introduction GamesAt the house...Fire Lord: Well...got all my guys together.Zaktan: As did I.Fire Lord: ...sounds good. Except I don’t know any of their names.Zaktan: Why, that’s not a problem. Hey, everyone! Listen up!(silence)Zaktan: We’re going to go around and introduce ourselves. Everyone tell us your name, and one interesting fact to go along with that.Vezok: My name’s Thok, and my leader’s a moron!Zaktan: ...(stares at Thok)Thok: ...don’t tell me you seriously think I just said that.Zaktan: *sigh* Whatever. I guess I’ll get us started, and we’ll go in clockwise order.Drilldozer: (raises his hand)Zaktan: ...yes?Drilldozer: Which way’s clockwise?Zaktan: ...Nitroblast: That way, you retard.Jetbug: What clock are you using? It’s clearly this way!Nitroblast: Only if your clock’s going backwards!Zaktan: ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT. We’ll go to my left. There.Nitroblast: (raises his hand)Zaktan: What?Nitroblast: Which way’s left?Zaktan: My gosh...THAT WAY. (points to his left)Nitroblast: Thanks.Zaktan: Right. Now, let’s hurry up and-Vezok: Hey, guys! My name’s Zaktan, and I suck at fighting!Zaktan: ...(silence)Zaktan: I’m gonna punch whoever’s doing that in the face.Vezok: Yeah, Hakann. Stop.Hakann: What?!Zaktan: ANYWAYS, my name’s Zaktan, and I once beat Tahu at a game of Chess.Avak: Didn’t he beat you over the head with a baseball bat after that?Zaktan: *cough* Next person, please.Jetbug: Oh, right. That’s me. Well, um, I’m Jetbug, and Nitroblast secretly watches Dragon Tales when nobody’s around.Nitroblast: I do NOT!!Jetbug: You do too! I caught you watching it!Nitroblast: I was flipping through the channels!Jetbug: Flipping through the channels with a plush dragon by your side, huh?Nitroblast: ...he was...um...helping me decide what show to watch.Zaktan: (facepalm) One interesting fact about YOURSELF. Not someone else.Jetbug: ...about MYSELF? That’s lame. Oh well. Ummmm....ok, I’m Jetbug, and I caught Nitroblast watching Dragon Tales one time.Zaktan: ...y’know what? Screw this. Let’s just all hope we can learn each other’s name eventually and go break Pridak and Xplode out of jail.Fire Lord: Hooray! To the car!Meanwhile, inside the stolen Sentinel ship...iBrow: ...uh oh.Levacius: What?iBrow: We’re getting close to our yard.JL: ...and?iBrow: And I sorta remembered something: I don’t know how to land this thing.Levacius: ...well that’s lovely.JL: Isn’t there some landing pad button or something?iBrow: All of these buttons are written in some bizarre alien dialect. I can’t read what they’re saying.Levacius: Oh well. Let’s push some and find out what they do. Better than crash landing.iBrow: ...I really don’t think that’s-Levacius: This one looks good! (presses a button)Radio: (terrible elevator music)JL: ...Levacius: ...well that wasn’t it. How about this one? (presses another)Radio: (terrible elevator music)JL: ...this doesn’t appear to be an effective strategy.Levacius: It’ll work. Trust me.iBrow: My gosh Lev, you’re going to legitimately break something if-(push)Radio: (terrible elevator music)Levacius: ...does anything on this stupid ship do something besides play terrible music?JL: Why don’t you try reading the instruction manual? (pulls it out from a shelf in the ship)Levacius: ...JL: It says here that this button starts the ship...(JL points to a button)JL: ...this one stops it.(JL points to a different button)JL: ...and everything else just plays terrible elevator music.iBrow: Wait...so there’s no way to actually land this thing?JL: Would appear that way.iBrow: How are we going to get this thing down safely?JL: Well, I have an idea. You know how when foreign Bionicle things enter Earth’s atmosphere, because of the thing MT set up, they get shrunk down to plastic size?iBrow: ...yeah...JL: Well, think about it...what could we use as something to slow our descent that we couldn’t fit in before?5 minutes later...Onua: ...hey, uh, Tahu?Tahu Nuva: Hmm?Onua: Something just crashed straight into our pool...Tahu Nuva: ...not another bird...Onua: No...it actually looked like a spaceship.Tahu Nuva: ...Onua: And it...ummm...tore straight through the pool cover and smashed into a layer of ice before continuing to the water below.Tahu Nuva: What are you trying to say?Onua: Well...the ice may or may not have flown through the air and cracked one of your windows.Tahu Nuva: (puts up his book) Looks like there’s some alien butt that needs to be kicked. Come on, Onua.Onua: Me?Tahu Nuva: Yeah. I want you to clean up the bloody aftermath.Onua: ...lovely. Why do I always have to be a witness of violence?Meanwhile...Omega Turtle: This way! This buh way!Tahu: All right all right. Now. What is it?Omega Turtle: Our buh freezer! It’s possessed!Tahu: ...Evil Tahu: ...hello?Tahu: Omega...Omega Turtle: Buh yes?Tahu: The freezer is not possessed. There’s someone inside it.Omega Turtle: ...buh who?Tahu: Evil Tahu. We locked him in there to keep him from causing trouble in the house.Omega Turtle: ....oh. Well in that buh case...Evil Tahu: Omega? Is that you?Omega Turtle: I’m buh coming! (grabs the handle of the freezer and opens the door)Tahu: ...Omega!Evil Tahu: Aha! (leaps out of the freezer)Tahu: ...Evil Tahu: I am free at last! And I will now destroy this house, brick by brick, until-Omega Turtle: (grabs Evil Tahu and eats him)Evil Tahu: ...Tahu: ...Omega Turtle: I buh felt safer if he was contained in a maximum security holding cell.Tahu: ...good thinking.Evil Tahu: ...hey, this acid in here isn’t going to dissolve my plastic...right?Meanwhile, in the void...Brenmac: (walks out of the tower) ...holy...how did all these holes get here?Rocket Matoran: I don’t remember making all these dents, mate.Brenmac: Someone really destructive must have been here-Bizarre Laughing Noises: Heh heh heh heh heh...Brenmac: (turns around) ...Rocket Matoran: Aw, who’s this bender?Ghirardelli: If you’re referring to me, I am Ghirardelli, evil lord of evilness.Brenmac: ...lovely.Ghirardelli: The tower’s guard was easy enough to deal with. All I had to do was tell him that there was a Turtle Soup Lover’s convention down the road. But you two will be much more entertaining...won’t you?Rocket Matoran: ...clearly this chap has hit his bonce one too many times. You really want to pick a fight with us?Ghirardelli: Why not? After all, I’m feeling a bit frustrated after having my first chance at a power orb snatched away, and I need a way to vent all my stored up anger.Brenmac: Well then, let’s do this.Ghirardelli: Oh, let’s not be so hasty here. After all, the odds would appear unfair. 2 of you against 1 of me? Let’s even things up a bit. (snaps his fingers)Protogenitus: (appears)Brenmac: ...who’s this cool dude?Ghirardelli: This is my good dragon buddy, Protogentius. Say hello, Proty!Protogenitus: ...Ghirardelli: He’s rather shy. But don’t worry, I’m sure he’ll warm up to the sounds of your screams.Rocket Matoran: ...this is getting creeper by the second, mate.Brenmac: I agree. Enough talking. Let’s get this over with already.Ghirardelli: All right! Those are words I like to hear! (pulls out a sword and points at Rocket Matoran) Fetch!Protogenitus: Roar. (waddles off after Rocket Matoran)Rocket Matoran: Hey! Don’t you try and touch me, ya big piece of blubber! I’m warning you! You want a piece of me? You want a piece of me-oh frick. (takes off running, with the turtle in hot pursuit)Ghirardelli: ...and that leaves me to deal with you. The last member of your team I faced got off easy. I won’t let that happen aga-Brenmac: (roundhouse kicks Ghirardelli in the face)Ghirardelli: (gets knocked back)Brenmac: ...done talking yet?Ghirardelli: ...RAGGHHHHHH!!!!! CHOCOLATE RAGE!!!!! (tackles Brenmac)Brenmac: Ow! Hey! Get off!Ghirardelli: (teleports away)Brenmac: ...Ghirardelli: (appears and sends a volley of ice daggers at Brenmac)Brenmac: (deflects them with his spinning blades)Ghirardelli: (begins teleporting around, randomly firing ice daggers)Brenmac: ...dang teleporting cheater.Ghirardelli: Tee hee! Chocolate is fun! (snaps his fingers and sends more ice daggers at Brenmac)Brenmac: ...(ducks underneath)Ice Daggers: (go flying onto a monument nearby the tower)*CRACK!!*Brenmac: (turns around and faces Ghirardelli)Ghirardelli: ...oh my. Your dodging skills are top notch. But...ahem...it’s not me you should be focusing on right now...Brenmac: ...what?Monument: (topples over)Brenmac: (turns around) Oh frick.*CCCCCCRRRRRRRRAAAAAAASSSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!*Ghirardelli: ...hmm...it would appear now that even a Zehvor is no match for me. My chocolate abilities are-Rocket Matoran: Hey! Fatface! Eat some of this! (fires a rocket)Protogenitus: RRRRAAAAWWWWRRRRR!!!!!Ghirardelli: ...*sigh*...another lovely mess to clean up.Next time:Sonu’s tower adventures!Rocket Matoran’s last stand!Zaktan and Fire Lord do absolutely nothing!And Tahu’s new...babysitting business?-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Jetbug: Oh, right. That’s me. Well, um, I’m Jetbug, and Nitroblast secretly watches Dragon Tales when nobody’s around.

Heh... I remember that show.Anyways, another good chapter Mischievous Teenager (though I think that one was already used...)Now, to talk to you peasants.@ Hubert; Good work Hubert. :D But don't expect a paycheck. We spent all of the Zehvor funds on chicken wings and video games. And by we I mean me. Except for the video games part. That was a group effort.@ ManiacToaLaco; I'm afraid you have Skyrim confused with its predecessor, Morrowind, but it's a common misunderstanding. Now, if you don't, I'm afraid we'll have to embed the video from The Ring on your avatar, so when you next type up a post, you are forced to watch it, and wait for the attack.Finally -Can't wait for the anniversary. I still remember the 300 Chapter Anniversary. Heh. Never thought it would last so long. Good thing it did.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

I'm baaaaaack! And sooner than expected at that.@JL-Charter is the cable company/Internet service provider that disconnects my family's cable TV and Internet connection when my parents can't pay the bill on their (the company's) terms. Y'know, since we're so busy spending our money on other things such as food, oil, rent...Seems I didn't miss much while I was gone. Tahu having a babysitting service? That should be interesting. And the next AFL being in the summer? In that case, I'll have the Tournament Arc of AT's story start at around the same time.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Brenmac and Ghiradelli's fight was awesome, however...

@ ManiacToaLaco; I'm afraid you have Skyrim confused with its predecessor, Morrowind, but it's a common misunderstanding. Now, if you don't, I'm afraid we'll have to embed the video from The Ring on your avatar, so when you next type up a post, you are forced to watch it, and wait for the attack.

STIRB UND WERDE!!! :P However, The Ring will be too busy using Morrowind's combat system trying to attack, that I'll be able to use Skyrim's combat system kill it first.MTL

@Brenmac: Cool. It can coincide n' such.Chapter 65: Out of MoneyIn a jail cell, in the Core...Brenmac: ...owww...Rocket Matoran: Bloody heck. What happened?Matoran: Oh. Welcome to the core.Brenmac: Aw, dang it. Am I dead?Matoran: Nope.Brenmac: ...Matoran: We don’t collect dead people anymore. You probably just got randomly teleported here.Brenmac: ...what? Then what DO you do-(looks around)Rocket Matoran: ...Brenmac: ...what IS this?Matoran: A chocolate factory.Brenmac: ...Rocket Matoran: It’s that fruitcake Girarnut, isn’t it?Matoran: Ghirardelli? Yeah, he took control over this place after Evil Tahu got captured. Made it into a chocolate factory.Brenmac: ...Evil Tahu’s captured?Matoran: Yep. Got stuck in a freezer. Tahu’s holding him hostage.Brenmac: ...Rocket Matoran: ...Matoran: Anyways, you’re supposed to be some high security prisoners, so I guess I should be telling you to shut up.Rocket Matoran: Aw, come on mate. Prisoners? Matoran: Ghirardelli was going crazy about how he defeated the evil destroyers of the evil world or something.Brenmac: ...a STATUE fell on me. He didn’t do ANYTHING.Matoran: Not my problem.Brenmac: ...Rocket Matoran: Please, mate, be brill and let us out of here, ok?Matoran: What? No. I’ll get in trouble. Ghirardelli will kill me.Brenmac: ...Rocket Matoran: ...Brenmac: ...you don’t particularly like Ghirardelli, right?Matoran: ...no...why?Brenmac: What if we were to...take back the Core...set it to its normal self...Matoran: ...sounds intriguing.Rocket Matoran: We could probably do it.Matoran: ...Brenmac: ...Matoran: Fine. But on one condition.Brenmac: Ok.Matoran: Don’t blame me for letting you out.Brenmac: Deal.Matoran: Sweet. (opens the door)In the backyard...MT: (climbs out of the spaceship) ...well...that was an excellent landing.iBrow: It was their plan.JL: I said land in the pool. I didn’t say “accelerate into the pool.”iBrow: It’s called gravity, dumbface. It makes you go faster.Kpik: Whhhyyyy can’t we all be friends?!(dead silence)Kpik: ...Levacius: Your terrible singing is why.Kpik: We were clearly not all friends before I started singing, therefore, my terrible singing cannot be the reason why.iBrow: Maybe it’s because we haven’t been home in like a month. I for one am sick of not being able to sleep in my own bed.PB: (climbs out of the ship) ...whoa...this is your home?Levacius: Yep! Pretty smexy place, huh?PB: ...it’s...um...rather primitive.JL: Guess it is a bit of a shock to not have a home being overrun daily by Toa eating robots, huh?PB: ...and I somewhat miss being tall. This 7 inches tall thing really isn’t getting it done.Kpik: You’ll get used to it.JL: (hops out of the pool) ...hey, look. It’s the tard brigade.MT: The what? (gets out as well)JL: Zaktan, Fire Lord, Nitroblast, Hakann...actually, it looks like all the Piraka and villain Hero Factory sets.PB: You have a Hero Factory producing villains?MT: ...PB: ...isn’t that kind of working against the purpose of a Hero Factory?MT: Come to think of it, why does Hero Factory make villains?iBrow: Cause a Lego storyline without bad guys would seem really dumb.MT: ...Levacius: ...what?MT: All of a sudden, I’m not so surprised that ThrowBots failed so quickly.JL: Aw, come on. That was mean.Kpik: Hey, Purple.PB: Hmm?Kpik: Want a tour of the house? I’ll be glad to show you around.PB: Sure. Why not? Might as well know my way around where I’m going to be living.MT: Meh. I’m in the mood for a iced coffee. Anyone else up for Starbucks?JL: Ew.MT: ...or a milkshake...JL: Oh. That’s ok. Let’s go!MT: Epicsauce. Lev? iBrow? Wanna come?iBrow: ...y’know...I actually wanna find out what those morons over there are doing.JL: ...aw...Villain Factory? You really care about them?Levacius: Now that you mention it, you’ve piqued my interest too. Let’s sneak onto the car they’re taking and find out where they’re going.iBrow: Sounds like a plan. MT: Right. Because we didn’t do enough sneaking around on the Void already.Levacius: Let’s go!iBrow: Hoorah. (heads for the Piraka’s car)MT: ...JL: ...well...milkshake?Meanwhile, in Gravity’s tower...Sonu: (walks up to a locked door and notices Gravity talking to a computer)Gravity: ...hmm...I wanna move my queen here...but I don’t think there’s anywhere I can put it without losing this pawn...Computer: It’s because I’m 10,000 times better than you will ever be at any strategy game ever.Gravity: Aw, shut up. At least I still have Calvinball. You’ll never beat me at Calvinball.Computer: ...that game...makes no logical sense...how is it even-Sonu: *AHEM*Gravity: (whirls around)Computer: ...Gravity: ...computer...we have a guest.Computer: I noticed. What do we do?Sonu: (begins pacing back and forth)Gravity: Quickly. We must show hospitality.Computer: ...how do we do that?Gravity: I thought you knew! You’re the computer!Computer: Sir, I know nothing of expressing emotional goodwill. I am a computer, used solely for-Sonu: *sigh*Computer: ...Gravity: ...oh no...our guest is sighing.Computer: Sigh? What is sigh?Gravity: Well, a sigh is when someone is frustrated with a situation, or bored, and he-Sonu: ENOUGH ALREADY!!!Gravity: ...Computer: ...Sonu: Are you two really going to just stand there talking all day?Gravity: ...I think we failed at hospitality.Computer: Logic would seem to suggest that, yes.Sonu: Hospitality? You wanna show hospitality? Then show me where the power orb in this tower is.Gravity: ...Computer: ...I detect...hostility.Gravity: Sorry, but I cannot let you pass then. The power orb is a secret item of secretness. Sonu: Look, we can do this one of two ways... (points his sword at Gravity)Gravity: ...hmm. I choose the “beat up the loudmouth ugly fire Toa” way. (pulls out twin gravity axes) That’s an option, right?Sonu: Heh. Try it.Gravity: Oh, don’t worry. (uses his gravity power to slow down Sonu’s movements exponentially)Sonu: ...hey! Cheater!Gravity: I prefer to think of it as hacking the environment. (charges Sonu)Meanwhile, in the house...Omega Turtle: Hey, Tahu. The buh mail’s here. (hands him a letter)Tahu: Sweet. I love mail. It’s always a lovely surprise to find out what other people are actually willing to take the time to write to us.Omega Turtle: ...Tahu: ...aw...electric bill?Omega Turtle: Not so lovely a buh surprise, huh?Tahu: Meh. Irony abounds on this stupid planet. Oh well. (grabs his wallet) I’ll just write a check and...Omega Turtle: ...and...?Tahu: Aw, frick. We don’t have enough money.Omega Turtle: What? What do you buh mean we don’t have enough?Tahu: I mean we’re out of money. Omega Turtle: ...frick. That buh means we’re actually gonna have to buh work for something now.Tahu: We could always steal it.Omega Turtle: ...you really wanna buh share a jail cell with Pridak and Xplode if we buh fail?Tahu: ...on second thought, working’s not that bad.Omega Turtle: Right. Well, what buh business can we go into?Tahu: ...hmm...well, I’ve always been really good at selling things.Omega Turtle: The buh economy sucks. No one wants to buh buy anything.Tahu: ...I’m decent at fixing things, too.Omega Turtle: Buh money’s tight, so people are buh fixing things themself.Tahu: Well, we could go work in an office for marketing purposes.Omega Turtle: Companies are cutting back in buh marketing.Tahu: ...technology?Omega Turtle: Technology business isn’t buh hiring.Tahu: ...lawn mowing?Omega Turtle: It’s buh winter.Tahu: ...post office?Omega Turtle: The buh post office is cutting 15% of it’s buh workforce this month.Tahu: Well then I give up. It seems like every business’s product is tanking right now. Is there any field we can work in where the demand is exceeding the supply?Omega Turtle: ...well...I hear buh population’s on the rise.Tahu: ...what are you saying?15 minutes later, at a table in the front yard...Tahu: I cannot seriously believe we are doing this.Omega Turtle: (yells to a passing car) BUH SIGN UP FOR OMEGA AND TAHU’S BUH BABYSITTING BUSINESS! WE’RE NUMBER ONE IN THE ENTIRE BUH HOUSEHOLD!-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I dunno. The Core doesn't seem that bad as a chocolate factory.Matoran:You wouldn't get to have any chocolate....Oh. In that case, let's revert the Core back to the terrible afterlife it once was!It seems that you, Lev, and iBrow have more or less joined out to break Pridak and Xplode out of jail. Sonu vs. Gravity, that should be good. And Tahu, hope you like looking after screaming children and changing diapers! Because that's what in your immediate future if this babysitting service thing works out. Good chapter Mom's Taquitos.Off topic: Hopefully I won't have school tomorrow. There's big snowstorm coming, or at least that's what I've heard. Yes, I'll have to shovel snow tomorrow if it works out, but that's a small price to pay to me. (Keeps fingers crossed.) -Zehvor Brenmac :)

Well I buh liked the new buh chapter buh :PI see Brenmac talked his way out of that one.Also, I will admit that Morrowind's mission, storyline and armour and weapons you could get was better than Skyrims, BUT Skyrim's combat and exploration is better I feel. Also Dragons.MTL

Me Gusta Mucho!Great, bigger than the norm chapter. If Tahu is babysitter, he'd no doubt get mad and then burn the kid.Or the kid would put Tahu into his/her mouth.Sonu VS Gravity? A taste of the new guy's powers and weapons would be nice. Although I have to say, Axe/Mace SUCK. I hate them. Swords FTW!!Especially in Skyrim.Nice chappy!

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Wait, what if I had four swords then?

It still wouldn't protect you from a SURPRISE ATTACK!!!Not like that ever happens though.

Great, bigger than the norm chapter. If Tahu is babysitter, he'd no doubt get mad and then burn the kid.

Shhhhhh. No spoilers.

Well I buh liked the new buh chapter buh

Buh thank you.Anniversary Update: Work on TBTTRALR2 has begun. If there are any characters from years past that people would like to see in it, I'm taking applications now.Chapter 66: First CustomerIn Gravity’s tower...Sonu: (launches a fireball at Gravity)Gravity: (ducks out of the way easily)Sonu: (tries to fire again, but gets hampered by the high gravity)Gravity: (slams into Sonu and knocks him to the ground)Sonu: (activates his mask of shielding and sends Gravity flying)Gravity: (adjusts the forces of gravity to allow for an easy landing)Sonu: (points his sword at Gravity and charges up a fire blast)Gravity: (throws one of his duel axes and knocks the sword out of Sonu’s hand)Sonu: Ah!Gravity: (lunges at Sonu)Sonu: (activates his mask power and knocks Gravity back)Gravity: (steps back and alters the forces of gravity around Sonu, sending him floating into the air)Sonu: ...Gravity: (walks over and picks Sonu’s sword up) Not bad, fiery one, but the forces of gravity are mine to command. You, a Toa of a common element, stand no chance against one that controls where you stand!Sonu: ...Gravity: Still, it was a respectable attempt though, and for that I will-Computer: Sir! Behind you!*BONK!!!*Gravity: (hits the ground hard)Sonu: (falls to the ground, the gravity field undone)Ghirardelli: Surprise! Oh, what a remarkable turn of events.Sonu: ...Ghirardelli: Oh my. I never dreamed that things would go so smoothly. You distracted the tower guardian while I snuck up behind him. Isn’t it so perfec-Sonu: (punches Ghirardelli in the face)Ghirardelli: (falls down and rolls into a wall before regaining his balance)Sonu: I tend to not like anyone who talks more than I do.Ghirardelli: ...so I noticed. Perhaps after I kill you...(pulls out his sword)...you’ll make a very nice associa-*BONK!!!*Ghirardelli: (hits the ground hard)Sonu: ...Mesoquack: ...surprise...oh, what a remarkable turn of...forget it. His lines are stupid anyway.Sonu: Who are YOU?Mesoquack: Me? Getting some payback for what this fruitcake did to me earlier. And collecting this power orb. I do have to say, thank you for what you did, distracting him and all.Sonu: Man. Why is it all I get to do is distract people?Mesoquack: Anyways, I’m off....Sonu, was it?Sonu: ...hang on. I need that orb.Mesoquack: ...really...Sonu: Yeah. I need it to get out of this stupid dimension.Mesoquack: ...what a coincidence. So do I.Sonu: ...well then...perhaps an alliance is in order? After all...(pulls out his power orb)...I myself happen to already have one of those.Mesoquack: Hmm. Flashy. Well then, since I believe I can form a temporary partnership with no repurcussions...follow me.Sonu: ...where are we going?Mesoquack: To the last orb. The less time we spend in this place, the better.Meanwhile, in the driveway...iBrow: (grabs on to the bumper of the car)Levacius: ...hang on a second. If we’re riding with them, can’t we at least, you know, get a decent seat?iBrow: What? If they see us, it’ll all be ruined. They probably won’t even go to the same place. We have to keep our presence secret.Levacius: Isn’t there some place we can keep our presence secret besides hanging on to the bumper?iBrow: ...Levacius: I mean, after all we’ve been though...I for one don’t feel like hanging on to a car going 50 MPH for 30 minutes.iBrow: Well...I suppose I could do something...but I don’t think you’ll like it.Levacius: ANYTHING’S better than that idea.15 minutes later, on the highway, duct-taped to the back of the car...Levacius: ...maybe hanging on WOULD have been better.iBrow: Aw, quit complaining. You whine about everything.Back at the house...Phone: *RRRIIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!*Evo: (walks over to the phone and picks it up) Hello?Phone: Hi. Yes. I was wondering if-Evo: -if I’ll go on a date with you! Certainly!Phone: ...no, that’s not what I was-Evo: Oh. Then not interested.Phone: ...wait! I saw some sign about a babysitting business, and-Evo: ...babysitting business? Here? No one in this house is desperate enough to-Tahu: (walks into the room) Man, this babysitting business is really gonna get us a lot of money! Have you seen the rates we can charge?Evo: ...never mind. Here you go. (hands the phone to Tahu) It’s for you.Tahu: Me? Sweet. (answers it) Hello?Phone: I suppose you want a date too.Tahu: ....um...well, now that you mention it, I wouldn’t totally be against it. Can I ask who’s calling?Phone: It’s your neighbor down the street. Mrs. Green.Tahu: Oh. Hello there.Phone: Anyways, we heard about some babysitting business, and we were wondering if this was the right number for it...Tahu: It certainly is!Evo: (facepalm) Of course.Omega Turtle: Buh business. Yes.Tahu: When would you like to acquire our services.Phone: Is tomorrow too early?Tahu: Tomorrow is certainly not too early! We will be there.Phone: Great. 8PM. Oh, and if I may ask, what are your rates?Tahu: $8 per hour plus whatever I can steal from your house.Phone: What?Tahu: I mean $8 an hour.Phone: ...ok. Sounds good. Bye.Tahu: Bye! (hangs up)Omega Turtle: We got ourselves a buh job?Tahu: Yep.Omega Turtle: Buh sweet. Now we can buh earn some freaking buh money finally...Meanwhile, watching obviously evily from on top of a bookcase...Skrall 1: ...heh heh...or so you think you will...Skrall 2: What is it?Skrall 1: Some people plan to make some money without letting us in on it. Report this to Tuma. Tell him we need to have the entire Skrall army mobilized at 8 PM tomorrow.Skrall 2: Yes sir. (trips and falls off the bookcase) WAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH......*BAM!!!*Skrall 1: ...Skrall 2: I’m good!Skrall 1: I sincerely hope your memorization/repeating skills are much better than your coordination.Meanwhile, back in the Void...Mesonak: ...man...this is really boring. I sincerely hope there’s something else to do here besides just walking...or else I’m gonna be sincerely disappointed with the rest of my life-Toa: You there!Mesonak: Hmm? (looks up)Toa: Yes. You. Can I ask what you are doing here?Mesonak: Dunno. Where’s “here” exactly?Toa: ...why, the fabulously boring Shiro Mines!Mesonak: ...cool, I suppose. What do you mine?Toa: All sorts of weird things...mostly energy creating ores, but...Mesonak: ...but?Toa: Well, I’m not technically supposed to let outsiders know, but we recently stumbled upon something really cool...something that we believe is a pathway between dimensions.Mesonak: Now you’ve got my attention.Toa: Then I assume you’re not from this dimension?Mesonak: Nope.Toa: Perhaps you could come take a look at it. Maybe you’ll know what it is?Mesonak: Sure. After all, I’m an expert in the subject of inter-dimensional portals.Toa: Really?Mesonak: No. Not in the slightest. I’d love to see it though.Toa: ...well...that’s better than nothing, I suppose. Follow me. Oh, and my name’s TR18, by the way. What’s yours?Mesonak: ...they call me....Phill.Toa: ...Phill?Mesonak: Yes Phill.Toa: ...well...all right, Toa “Phill.” Follow me.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

He said from years past, iBrow. (I don't know, actually. Xplode seems too recent to me.) Anyways, I'll go with...Befuibla? I'm not certain. It was a character from way early in the original TBTTRAH. And Hydraxon and Maxilos and Spinax. Because we haven't seen them in a long time.The chapter? Great. Sonu and Mesoquack forming an alliance? For some reason I like that idea. tahu and OT getting their first customer? In that case, I'm looking forward to the next chapter very much. The Skrall and Tuma finally returning? All I can say to that is finally. Awesome.Overall, great and suspenseful chapter Mogwai's Tempertantrum.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

DANGIT! GRAVITY OUT ALREADY? WHAT?SUCK! I TOLD YOU SWORDS ARE BETTER!Lemme guess. Tahu ends up babysitting Tuma.Or....Tahu realizes that the baby has an entire Skrall army of toys, and tells Buh OT to Buh eat them all.Or the house burns down.Anyways, I request Master Chief/Samus?Great, annoyingly cliffhanging chapter, Emtee.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Lemme guess. Tahu ends up babysitting Tuma.Or....Tahu realizes that the baby has an entire Skrall army of toys, and tells Buh OT to Buh eat them all.Or the house burns down.

...well...no.Lol.You'll find out. :P

Anyways, I request Master Chief/Samus?

Man, I'd forgotten about those guys. All righty. Time to bring some old timers back.

Great, annoyingly cliffhanging chapter, Emtee.

I hear I'm great at being annoying. :P

I request Xplode.

He was already gonna appear, if that makes you feel happier. Man. Befubila. That's a blast from the past.And by past I mean 4 years ago.Will do. I hope the chapters with him are still up from TBTTRAH. I'm thinking that the Dataclysm may have gotten rid of those...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

DANGIT! GRAVITY OUT ALREADY? WHAT?SUCK! I TOLD YOU SWORDS ARE BETTER!

lolz, C'mon, new guy here! Atleast I got to knock his sword out of his hand. :P With an ax.But still, I was knocked out by a guy named after chocolate. <_<BTW, another awesome chapter. Yeah, Tahu babysitting can't end well.They call me Phill. Toa Phill.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Zaktan: VILLAINS FO LYFE!!! (runs away dancing)

My favorite line from any of the chapters since I last posted. This made me laugh. For some reason, it's just hilarious.

Or the house burns down.

Burning children. I can't wait! [larrykingvoice] FIIIIIINALLY! [/larrykingvoice]I finally get to the house. YES! Meh, 7 inches tall...that's 6 inches taller than Gary Coleman, so I'm fine.Now to go be active on Mad House...once I write something for it.........Does anyone else have CastleMiner Z? It's one of those Minecraft ripoffs on Xbox Live Arcade. Pretty fun, if you ask me. 240 Microsoft Points last I checked (which is, I think...$3.20?). Great deal, though some things aren't as good as Minecraft, whereas some are better. Trying to build a dragon cage in it on my server with some friends-yes, trapping a dragon is my intention.Oh, and I own you all at this Skyrim talk ('cept Lev, probably...) Level 51, that's right. 44/50 Achievements. No life. GetYourWings25 on Xbox Live if anyone wants to add me.EDIT: PAGE 15! KIND OF A MILESTONE! WOOT! Edited by PurpleBouncy

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."