Aftermath 2

MT Zehvor

Wow... Evil Tahu really has become a plot-driving villain. I'm so proud of him...Don't know why though.Whatever. Another good chapter Mountain Troll. Keep putting them out!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

@JL-The Rocket Matoran is far away from Sonu, searching for the three Nicro-Xenon Toa, the other two power orbs, or both.

I know, I meant, where was he in the chapter? He can't be gone? He can't be gone! No!IMPOSSIBRU!

Whatever. Another good chapter Mountain Troll. Keep putting them out!

Pffffft! Found that kinda more funny than the chapter. Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I feel the need to ask why candy, something that human beings created, exists on Delarax. Same goes for Trick-or-Treating. The only reasonable explanation would be that the Delaraxians have been studying us for a long time.

It's like Transformers. Humans captured a Toa and then reverse engineered candy from them. :PI dunno. If you're looking for a legitimate logical explanation for everything...then this probably isn't going to end up as a very good story.

I know, I meant, where was he in the chapter? He can't be gone? He can't be gone! No!IMPOSSIBRU!

He's not gone. He just didn't make it into this chapter. Sheesh.

Pffffft! Found that kinda more funny than the chapter.

This chapter was slightly more serious than the last couple, but I didn't think it was that bad.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I haven't. School's been keeping me really busy, and the only reason this has been updated regularly is cause I wrote some spare chapters a while ago. And I just ran out.Anyways, I apologize for this chapter not being as funny as others in the past have been. I'll try to fit more humor into the storyline.And more Rocket Matoran.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Chapter 59: Temple EncounterSonu: (walks into a large circular room in the temple) ...(Sonu notices that the room sides are laced with Xenon)Sonu: ...a Toa wielding the weapon that can destroy Xenon...keeping Xenon in his room. I can’t wait to meet this guy-(Sonu gets interrupted by a flash, and a figure materializing in the middle of the room)Sonu: ...Ghirardelli: ...you certainly managed to cause trouble fairly quickly.Sonu: ...who are you?Ghirardelli: We met once. You asked me who I was. Or something. Remember?Sonu: ...no.Ghirardelli: Hmm. Sad. Well, suffice to say...I happen to know you. Probably better than you would like.Sonu: ...Ghirardelli: At any rate, I’ll down to why I’m here. There is an item of worth beyond this door...one which I have been tasked with retreiving.Sonu: Mhm. Well then, why don’t you go on and retreive it, and leave me alone?Ghirardelli: Ah, but I’m not done yet. My mission was to retreive this item, and keep you from potentially hunting it down later.Sonu: (unlimbers his sword from his back)Ghirardelli: ...did you really just pull out your sword? Foolish Toa. I am far superior in-Sonu: (launches a fireball at Ghirardelli)Ghirardelli: (notices it just in time and teleports away from it)Sonu: If you’re gonna pick a fight, then shut up and just fight already. I’m sick of your monotone voice. (walks towards the door at the end of the room)Ghirardelli: (teleports in front of Sonu) Oooohh, can’t let you do that Sonufox. (kicks Sonu back)Sonu: (stumbles backwards, but regains his balance)Ghirardelli: This is the end of the line for you, Toa of Fire. (pulls out a katana)Sonu: Yeah, yeah, whatever. Let’s just get this over with.Ghirardelli: Gladly! (creates several ice daggers in the air and sends them flying at Sonu)Sonu: (slices his sword vertically and deflects them back at Ghirardelli)Ghirardelli: (teleports out of the way)Sonu: ...I can already tell you’re gonna be a load of fun to fight, you cheap teleport spammer.Ghirardelli: (appears behind Sonu) Trololo. (kicks Sonu from behind)Sonu: (whirls around and points his sword at Ghirardelli)Ghirardelli: One second, I’m here! (teleports away)Sonu: (begins scanning the room frantically, trying to find Ghirardelli)Ghirardelli: (appears behind Sonu) And then the next second, I’m here! (swings his sword at Sonu)Sonu: (ducks underneath and upends Ghirardelli with a quick kick)Ghirardelli: (falls to the ground)Sonu: (pulls out his giant hammer) Hammer time, sucker. (slams it into Ghirardelli)Ghirardelli: OOOFF!!! (teleports to the middle of the room)Sonu: ...Ghirardelli: ...you figured that out quickly. (points his katana at Sonu) Let’s try something a bit less...subtle, shall we?Sonu: If it makes you shut up, I’m all for it. Ghirardelli: (smiles, and then rushes at Sonu)Sonu: (parries with his sword)Ghirardelli: (begins hacking at Sonu like crazy)Sonu: (manages to deflect every blow perfectly)Ghirardelli: RAAAGGGHHH!!! (brings his sword down on Sonu)Sonu: (activates his shield and blocks the blow)Ghirardelli: (staggers back from being knocked away)Sonu: (slashes Ghirardelli with his sword)Ghirardelli: Ahhh!!! Sonu: (shoves Ghirardelli away with a hard kick)Ghirardelli: Errrgghhh...(rolls around on the ground and stands up)Sonu: ...Ghirardelli: ...you’re made out of tougher stuff than I expected. Perhaps I need to bring in the bigger guns to stop you. (snaps his fingers)Ice Shield: (appears by Ghirardelli)Ghirardelli: Now we’ve each got a shield. This seems a bit more fai-Sonu: (snaps his fingers repeatedly) What? No gag for your mouth? That’s a disappointment.Ghirardelli: ...you dare MOCK ME?!?!Sonu: (points his sword at Ghirardelli) Aw, get over it, you big crybaby. Besides, you don’t seem to know how to shut up, so maybe this’ll convince you that-Ghirardelli: RAAAAGGGGHHHHH (charges Sonu and brings his sword down)Sonu: (dodges) Ooooohh. Mad, are we?Ghirardelli: You’ll regret this, you worm! Sonu: ...right. Whatever, you freeze pop.Random 2 second scene!Gorgnak: How long have we been walking around here?Blackout: No idea.Now back to the main storyIn the Core...Evil Tahu: Hey, Matoran!Matoran: Hmm?Evil Tahu: I have to go wreak havoc upon the house, since my minions failed at their task. I need you to stay here and watch the Core. Make sure no one escapes.Matoran: ...what am I supposed to do if they try to?Evil Tahu: Threaten them with this. (hands the Matoran a spray can)Matoran: ...cologne? In a spray can?Evil Tahu: It’s the cologne that the guy from Twilight uses.Matoran: ...Evil Tahu: If anyone should try to escape, just tell them that you have that as a weapon. Matoran: ...that’s a bit harsh, isn’t it?Evil Tahu: You do what you have to. Now, off to wreck the house!!At the house...Tahu: Well...that whole little situation took care of itself.Tahu Nuva: Rather nicely, too. The Piraka, of all people, managing to get the power back was quite a surprise.Tahu: Indeed.Tahu Nuva: ...Tahu: ...so...what should we do to celebrate?Tahu Nuva: I dunno. Have Onua dance some more?Onua: ...how ‘bout no.Tahu: Ice cream? Is that a decent celebration?Tahu Nuva: Why not? I haven’t had any ice cream in a while.Tahu: K then. Let’s do it.A short walk to the dining room later...Tahu: (walks in) All righty! Who wants vanilla, and who wants-(notices the freezer door thrown wide open)Tahu Nuva: ...Tahu: ...who left the freezer door open? (walks over)Evil Tahu: MMM!!!Tahu: AAAAHHHHH!!!!Evil Tahu: ...Tahu: ...what are YOU doing here?Evil Tahu: Exacting my revenge upon you! (holds up an empty carton of ice cream)Tahu Nuva: ...I wonder if he knows that’s a half gallon of ice cream, not one of us.Evil Tahu: By depriving you of ice cream, I am fully releasing all of the hatred that has been building up inside of me for so long! It’s not only a great stress reliever, but it is also completing my quest for vengeance for foiling my plans!Onua: ...something tells me this guy’s had one too many scoops.Evil Tahu: I know, deep inside, you are trembling with fear! You’re pleading with me, saying: “Evil Tahu, please don’t eat all of my cookies, too!”Tahu Nuva: ...that wasn’t one of my first reactions to the situation...but now that you mention it, I would prefer it if you didn’t eat all my Oreos, yes.Evil Tahu: HA! I have revealed a weakness! I will now go forth, and eat all of your cookies, and when I’m done with that, I will eat all of something else!Onua: ...this is the first time I’ve felt threatned by gluttony.Evil Tahu: And when I’m done, you will know that I am king! The master of all I survey! The-Tahu: (slams the freezer door in Evil Tahu’s face) Survey that.Evil Tahu: ...Onua: It would appear the realm that you are the master of has shrunk exponentially.Evil Tahu: Er, um, real funny guys. Now let me out of here.Tahu: Just open the door, stupid.Evil Tahu: I can’t. It’s locked from the inside.Tahu: ... :evilgrin:Evil Tahu: ...seriously...open the door.Tahu: Oh, look at the time! My TV show’s almost on!Onua: You have a TV show?Tahu: I do now! Bye! (walks out of the dining room)Evil Tahu: ...Tahu Nuva: Oh, um, Onua, look at the time.Onua: ...9:54 AM?Tahu Nuva: We’re supposed to be at a meeting now! Can’t be late!Onua: We are?Tahu Nuva: Yep! (grabs Onua and drags him out of the room)Evil Tahu: Wait, stop! Let me out of here first! Tahu Nuva: No time! I’ll have to do it when I get back!Evil Tahu: ...clearly, I didn’t think through this well enough.Meanwhile, back at Gravity’s tower...Rocket Matoran: All right...this is bloody ridiculous. Open up already, mate.Security System: I am sorry, but you are not an invited guest. You must leave.Rocket Matoran: Look, ya binky, I really need to get in. Is there any sort of way I can prove that I’m a true blue here?Security System: I am sorry, I could not compute that last phrase. Could you please repeat yourself in a way that makes some sort of sense?Rocket Matoran: *sigh* Is there any sort of way I can prove to you that I’m a good guy?Security System: Why, certainly. Get on the guest list.Rocket Matoran: BESIDES THAT.Security System: I am sorry. It is protocal that I do not allow uninvited guests through. Especially ones with Australian accent.Rocket Matoran: ...this is ridiculous. All I wanted was a fair go at keeping my deal with that Fire Toa, and here you are, being a galah in my way, and you won’t freaking-Security: I am sorry, I could not compute that last phrase.Rocket Matoran: WILL YOU BLOODY SHUT UP?!? (pulls out a rocket launcher and blasts the Security System)Security System: (explodes, and leaves a giant hole in the wall)Rocket Matoran: ...I’m a genius! Why did I not think of that before! (runs inside through the hole)Meanwhile, at the top of the tower...Alarms: (go off)Gravity: Aw, come on.Brenmac: What’s going on?Gravity: Someone’s invading my tower.Brenmac: ...Gravity: *sigh* ...man. Something ridiculous always happens here. First my sand castle, and now-Brenmac: I’ll take care of it.Gravity: ...what?Brenmac: I’ll take care of it.Gravity: ...Brenmac: Whatever’s breaking in. I’ll take care of it.Gravity: ...you sure?Brenmac: Yeah. Stay here and guard that power orb of yours. Besides...it’s been a while since I got to beat someone up. -MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Oh nooooo Brenmac wants to beat up Rocket Matoran. :( But at least Sonu is going to beat up chocolate bar. :)Meh.So Melon Tracer, you have succeeded in another awesome chapter and win this 30,000$ gift certificate - valid only on the planet Pluto. Which is a dwarf planet now, so it's not really valid at all. Even if it was, that's only the equivalent of 16 half nickles. Also it's made of pure nothingness so you'll just have to believe me when I tell you it's yours.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

So next chapter it's gonna be me vs the Rocket Matoran. Sounds pretty interesting. And a battle that's a lot harder to win than it sounds.So Sonu and Ghirardelli are having a really cool fight here, the scene with Evil Tahu trapped in the freezer was pretty funny (although if the freezer is locked from the inside wouldn't it be easier for Evil Tahu to escape?). And...that's all I have to say about this chapter.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

Best part was Evil Tahu and the freezer section by far. Good on you regular Tahu!

Occasionally, Tahu needs to look like he actually does something. :P

So Melon Tracer

This is why we can't do a chapter based on Lev's nicknames for me.

Fire VS Chocolaté Perfeccion. Who wins?

Whoever likes roasted chocolate.Ew.

the scene with Evil Tahu trapped in the freezer was pretty funny (although if the freezer is locked from the inside wouldn't it be easier for Evil Tahu to escape?)

Perhaps I misphrased...I meant it couldn't be opened form the inside.Owell.Chapter 60: Ghirardelli’s BetrayalIn the void...Ghirardelli: (flings an ice dagger at Sonu)Sonu: (dives out of the way)Ghirardelli: (continues firing)Sonu: (activates his shield and begins repelling the blow)Ghirardelli: (continues spamming daggers, attempting to press his advantage, when...)*RING!!!*Sonu: …Ghirardelli: …*RING!!!*Ghirardelli: …(pulls out a cell phone) Hello?Sonu: …?Ghirardelli: You did WHAT?!?Sonu: …Ghirardelli: But I’ve got him right here! I...yes, very well. I understand. (hangs up)Sonu: …Ghirardelli: Looks like it’s your lucky day, for my master has gotten himself into...a bit of trouble. Get in my again, however, and you’re dead. (teleports out of the area)Sonu: ...yeah. Whatever. (heads through the room)Meanwhile, back at Gravity’s tower...Rocket Matoran: ...would appear that this place isn’t so chip choppy easy as I had imagined it.Brenmac: Hey! You!Rocket Matoran: What? Me?Brenmac: Yeah you! What are you doing in here?Rocket Matoran: ...not yelling at other people. How’s that?Brenmac: …Rocket Matoran: You want something?Brenmac: I would like to know why you’re in my friend’s tower.Rocket Matoran: Well, truth be told, I happen to be looking for a Toa. Quite a quirky fellow, I hear, but I’m sure he’ll be a good chap if I can talk to him.Brenmac: ...is your accent Australian or British?Rocket Matoran: Clearly, mate, it’s whatever I feel like.Brenmac: ...right. Well, I happen to know the Toa that runs this place, as I said before, and I suppose it couldn’t do much harm to take you to him, long as you promise not to blow anything up.Rocket Matoran: What? Me? What would I be blowing up now?Brenmac: ...you have at least 50 pounds of high explosives and rockets strapped to your back.Rocket Matoran: ...oh. Yeah. That. Keep forgetting about that. Anyways, I promise.Brenmac: Good. Then I guess it can’t nothing really bad can happen...right?Rocket Matoran: Gah I hate it whenever anyone asks that.In the Core...Ghirardelli: (appears)Matoran: ...hello, sir. How can I-Ghirardelli: RRAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!! (slams his fist against a table)Matoran: ...sir, are you ok?Ghirardelli: ...ok? DO I LOOK OK?!?!Matoran: ...you do seem rather flustered, sir.Ghirardelli: I’M OUTRAGED!! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!! UNACCEPTABLE!!Matoran: If I may ask, sir, what exactly is the matter?Ghirardelli: ...I was this close. (illustrates with his fingers) THIS close to dealing with that pesky Fire Toa that we let escape. Remember him?Matoran: Yes.Ghirardelli: And then Evil Tahu just has to RUIN it by getting trapped in someone’s FREEZER, and making ME come save HIM!!! (punches a 3 foot hole into the wall)Matoran: ...Ghirardelli: I’m slightly annoyed by this turn of events, if you can’t already tell.Matoran: ...I...um...noticed.Ghirardelli: At any rate...I need to release all this unhealthy stress. Did you know that stress can shorten your lifespan by up to 5 years?Matoran: ...I do now, sir.Ghirardelli: Anyways, since agony is such a great stress reliever...I’m going to beat the living daylights, moonlights, and whatever other kind of illuminators out of someone. Can you guess who that person is?Matoran: ...um...uh....(begins to tremble)Ghirardelli: YOU!! You’re the lucky winner!Matoran: ...but....but why me, sir?Ghirardelli: Mainly cause you’re the first person I met after getting back from my...interrupted mission.Matoran: ...Ghirardelli: But first, I have to go save Evil Tahu. I suggest you put your affairs in order before I get back.Matoran: ...um, sir, I was just wondering...Ghirardelli: ...what?Matoran: Well, Evil Tahu’s trapped, isn’t he? I mean, there’s no way he can get out without someone else’s help.Ghirardelli: ...that’s correct, yes.Matoran: So why bother getting him out in the first place?Ghirardelli: ...what?Matoran: Why don’t you leave him in there, and take over the core yourself? I think you’d be a much better ruler, and-Ghirardelli: YOU WORTHLESS TRAITOR!!! (grabs the Matoran by his neck and holds him against a wall)Matoran: ...ergghh...Ghirardelli: ...but...now that you mention it...that isn’t so bad an idea after all. (lets go of the Matoran’s neck)Matoran: (falls to the ground) *CRASH!!!!*Ghirardelli: ...in fact...IT’S BRILLIANT!!Matoran: ...glad you liked it...ow...Ghirardelli: Ha ha ha!! Instead of killing you, I’m promoting you! You shall be my second in command for being such a worthless traitor!!Matoran: ...thank you...?Ghirardelli: Heh heh heh...forget being a servant of a pathetic master. I am the new master! And I will RUN THE CORE AS I PLEASE!!!Matoran: ...Ghirardelli: And you know what my first act will be as ruler?Matoran: ...I’m hoping it’s not something pertaining to my death.Ghirardelli: Of course it’s not! It’s CASUAL FRIDAYS FROM HERE ON OUT!!! EVERYONE...BE CASUAL!!!Matoran: ...but...sir...it’s Sunday.Ghirardelli: Don’t BORE me with details! Just do as I say!! HA HA HA HA!! (snaps his fingers)Hawaiian shirts: (appear on everyone in the Core)Ghirardelli: It is going to be a GLORIOUS reign!! (snaps his fingers and disappears)Matoran: ...maybe I should have just let him kill me...this is not going to end well.Meanwhile, back at the house...Evil Tahu: ..what in the world is taking that moron so long?-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

When the masters away, the servants will play....Luckily, Ghiradelli is not very smart, or that would be a problem.Anyways, Magenta Tilapia, another good chapter. So good job and stuff...Gosh I'm really running out of those now.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

...I'm supposed to be beating the guts out of that Rocket Matoran right now. What am I doing leading him up to Gravity?Regardless, it should be interesting how life in the Core changes with Ghirardelli as ruler while Evil Tahu is still stuck in the freezer (Although since Evil Tahu is a Fire Toa [i think?] he should be able to keep himself warm for a time until he inevitably freezes. Or he could just burn through the lock, if that's an option.) You know what battle I'd really like to see though? Mr. Matoro vs. Rocket Matoran. That would be epic!-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

You know what battle I'd really like to see though? Mr. Matoro vs. Rocket Matoran. That would be epic!

So, so true. The RPG master VS the Rocket master.But the RPG master would win because 1. He plays Halo, and 2. His tutor is the Meta. (AKA the movements in RvB.)So, Ghirardelli is revolting, huh. That's either pretty cool, or pretty annoying for the dead people. But, Y'know, its k. We're all pretty alive.

Magenta Tilapia

Ok. Been wanting to do this, so.....1 minute to name out all the MT names I can think of. Also, what is MT's real name? Martin?3,2,1.Martins tumblrMassive TookMonkey TummyMolestation TolerationMagnificent TerrorMany Toungue's.Wow its harder than I thought.Good chapter, Emtee.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

So how many chapters have I missed? Probably a lot, but anyway, I have come up with a solution that will make everybody's lives easier when they want to find chapters. I am now here to index this comedy! Quote it and put it on the front post so we have links to every chapter.Chapter Index:

• [*]
Chapter 1[*]Chapter 2[*]Chapter 3[*]Chapter 4[*]Chapter 5[*]Chapter 6[*]Chapter 7[*]Chapter 8[*]Chapter 9[*]Chapter 10[*]Chapter 11[*]Chapter 12[*]Chapter 13[*]Chapter 14[*]Chapter 15[*]Chapter 16[*]Chapter 17[*]Chapter 18[*]Chapter 19[*]Chapter 20[*]Chapter 21[*]Chapter 22[*]Chapter 23[*]Chapter 24[*]Chapter 25[*]Chapter 26[*]Chapter 27[*]Chapter 28[*]Chapter 29[*]Chapter 30[*]Chapter 31[*]Chapter 32[*]Chapter 33[*]Chapter 34[*]Chapter 35[*]Chapter 36[*]Chapter 37[*]Chapter 38[*]Chapter 39[*]Chapter 40[*]Chapter 41[*]Chapter 42[*]Chapter 43[*]Chapter 44[*]Chapter 45[*]Chapter 46[*]Chapter 47[*]Chapter 48[*]Chapter 49[*]Chapter 50[*]Chapter 51[*]Chapter 52[*]Chapter 53[*]Chapter 54[*]Chapter 55[*]Chapter 56[*]Chapter 57[*]Chapter 58[*]Chapter 59

There. I have finished indexing EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER of this comedy. For this, I demand an Omega Turtle appearance as payment.Well, I'm joking, but it'd be nice to see him once more.

You know what battle I'd really like to see though? Mr. Matoro vs. Rocket Matoran. That would be epic!

So, so true. The RPG master VS the Rocket master.But the RPG master would win because 1. He plays Halo, and 2. His tutor is the Meta. (AKA the movements in RvB.)So, Ghirardelli is revolting, huh. That's either pretty cool, or pretty annoying for the dead people. But, Y'know, its k. We're all pretty alive.

Magenta Tilapia

Ok. Been wanting to do this, so.....1 minute to name out all the MT names I can think of. Also, what is MT's real name? Martin?3,2,1.Martins tumblrMassive TookMonkey TummyMolestation TolerationMagnificent TerrorMany Toungue's.Wow its harder than I thought.Good chapter, Emtee.
Sorry, but the actual meaning of MT is a secret. I think uttering it is on penalty of death.Oh, and the fourth one down? That's just creepy, man. That's just creepy.@ Hubert; Now, catalog all of the ones in the original Aftermath. Then TBTTRAH. And all of the spin offs. Including Brenmacs.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

No need for thanks my fellow Asian. However, I may not be able to get the summaries done with the sheer amount of information in the threads. However, I can possibly provide the titles. Do not grieve for me if I venture on this impossible task, but cheer the fact that I was awesome enough to try it.Now off to read through the thread. Again.

...clearly, the amount of stuff one needs to do to be a fan has grown exponentially.Thanks for making a list of all of A2, Hubert. 'Tis appreciated. Though don't be offended if I call you crazy for taking the time to list all of TBTTRAH's and A1's chapters, too.

There's a spin-off most of you don't know. And its inactive.And I think it's really cheesy.Partly because of the author.And partly because of me.Yes.

Cause you never write any new chapters. :PI'll get that list put on the front page soon. As for Omega...well, good timing with the request.Chapter 61: Possessed Refrigerating DevicesIn Gravity’s Tower...Brenmac: ...Gravity?Gravity: Hmm?Brenmac: I’ve got someone for you to meet.Gravity: (turns around) Cool. Who is it?Rocket Matoran: Me, mate.Gravity: ...Brenmac: He was the one causing the alarm.Gravity: ...and you brought him up here.Brenmac: Yes.Gravity: ...where he can cause trouble and steal things.Brenmac: Yep.Gravity: ...you were supposed to kill him.Brenmac: Oh well.Gravity: *sigh* Yay! Fun! Let’s just bring up all the dangerous people in the world to one of the most important artifacts in this dimension. Brilliant!Rocket Matoran: ...is he barmy?Brenmac: ...um...yes?Rocket Matoran: Figured so. Guess this ain’t going to be so much of a bomb as I thought, huh?Brenmac: ...sure?Rocket Matoran: Lovely.Gravity: Anyways, I suppose you can stay.Rocket Matoran: Me? Brill. Now quit stalling and chivvy along telling me about this place.Gravity: He doesn’t look all that dangerous, and he’s kinda cute.Brenmac: ...Rocket Matoran: ...me? Cute? Codswallop. I’m the cracking-est sharpshooter Matoran in the universe! Gravity: ...and your accent’s kind of funny.Rocket Matoran: WHAT IS WITH ME AND MY ACCENT?! Yes, I know, it’s a bit weird and makes me seem a bid dodgy, but seriously, quit going all crazy about it.Gravity: Without question...one of the more adorable things I’ve met in my short stay here.Brenmac: ...this is getting more and more biz-Rocket Matoran: (pulls out a rocket launcher) Adorable, huh? Let’s see just how adorable I am after I strangle you with your own stupid cape!Gravity: ...well then. If that’s the way it’s going to be, I’ll-Brenmac: (steps inbetween the two would-be combatants) Hold it! Calm down. There’s no reason to fight.Rocket Matoran: Aw, come of it, mate. You’re breaking up a cracking good fight. I was just about to beat the stuffing out of this gagging fruitcake.Gravity: ...what’s with him? Gets so upset over being called cute.Rocket Matoran: I am NOT cute!!! (tries to rush at Gravity)Brenmac: (grabs Rocket Matoran) Easy there.Rocket Matoran: Let me go, you nesh twit!Brenmac: You’ll thank me later, Koala legs. Rocket Matoran: ...koala...wait, what?Brenmac: Let’s go find a room to cool down, shall we?Rocket Matoran: POUND SIGN AMPERSAND DOLLAR SIGN HASHTAG ASTERISK!! LET ME GO YOU DUFFER!!Brenmac: (drags Rocket Matoran away) Here. Let’s go watch the fish tank.Rocket Matoran: ...meh...fancy that. Someone of my stature reduced to watching fish. How the mighty have fallen. Brenmac: (pulls Rocket Matoran inside a room and locks the door)Gravity: ...what just happened?Meanwhile, in the dining room...Omega Turtle: Buh breakfast time. (heads to the freezer)Evil Tahu: ....ooooogggghhhh....so cold.Omega Turtle: (pulls on the handle) Hey. Why is this buh thing locked?Evil Tahu: Hmm? Who’s there?Omega Turtle: ...and why is the buh freezer talking? Is it because I accidentially forgot to buh close your door? I’m really buh sorry about that, buh the way.Evil Tahu: No no no. I’m not the freezer talking. I’m actually trapped inside the freezer.Omega Turtle: ...trapped inside my buh freezer...but...how?Evil Tahu: It’s a really long story. Just let me out, ok?Omega Turtle: Wait wait wait...how do I buh know that you’re not just someone evil trying to get out of the buh freezer and wreck the buh house or something?Evil Tahu: ....because that would be totally ridiculous...wouldn’t it?Omega Turtle: ...Evil Tahu: All right all right all right. What do you want as proof that I’m not evil?Omega Turtle: ...answer three buh questions about this house. If you can answer buh all of them, I’ll accept that you’re just someone from this buh house who got trapped in the freezer, and I’ll buh let you out. If you don’t, you’re obviously not from the buh house, and you have to buh stay inside.Evil Tahu: ...better than not having a shot to get out of here, I suppose.Omega Turtle: Buh ready?Evil Tahu: Shoot.Omega Turtle: Number One: What is my buh name?Evil Tahu: Omega Turtle.Omega Turtle: Correct! Number buh Two: What is the name of the dumbest person in the world?Evil Tahu: ...ummm...Mesonak?Omega Turtle: Wrong! It’s buh Evil Tahu!Evil Tahu: HEY!! Omega Turtle: ...Evil Tahu: I mean....darn...that was totally my second guess.Omega Turtle: Buh, I could see how you thought it was buh Mesonak. It’s pretty buh close.Evil Tahu: ...yeah...Evil Tahu’s SO similar to Mesonak...Omega Turtle: Last question: What is Tahu’s favorite color of buh Teletubby?Evil Tahu: ....ummmm....Omega Turtle: ...Evil Tahu: ...purple?Omega Turtle: ...how did you buh know that?Evil Tahu: ...clearly I am-Omega Turtle: Even I did not buh know that. How in the world could you possibly buh figure out something like that?Evil Tahu: ...I guess I am just amazing.Omega Turtle: Obviously so. This means that you clearly are-Evil Tahu: A Bionicle from this house!Omega Turtle: -god!Evil Tahu: ...Omega Turtle: Only a spirit! could know something so deeply personal to Evil Tahu’s life!Evil Tahu: ...um, wait, no, I don’t-Omega Turtle: ...and this means that god is somehow trapped in my freezer! How do I let you out!?Evil Tahu: I’m not a spirit, you moron. Just release the lock on the handle and let me out of here.Omega Turtle: Oh man, oh man, oh man, I’m actually talking to a spirit! Quick, spirit, tell me your bidding!Evil Tahu: Are you freaking kidding me?Omega Turtle: All right. Oh, wait, spirits always communicate in some weird, complicated way. Evil Tahu: Complicated, huh? All right, here’s your first task.Omega Turtle: Buh awesome!Evil Tahu: I’m going to scramble a list of words that will spell out your task. Rearrange the words and then do what they say.Omega Turtle: Ok! Evil Tahu: You know what you’re supposed to do, right?Omega Turtle: Yep!Evil Tahu: All right, here are the words in scrambled order: Let. Me. Out. Of. Freezer. The.Omega Turtle: ...ooh...that’s a toughie.Evil Tahu: Son of a...Meanwhile, in the Void...Mesonak: ...owww...(picks himself up off the ground)Mesoquack: (is frozen)Mesonak: ...I swear...when I get my hands on that freeze Toa fruitcake, I’m gonna...(Mesonak notices the frozen Mesoquack)Mesonak: ...well, maybe today isn’t such a bad day after all! (punts Mesoquack off a cliff)Meanwhile, back on Delarax...MT: ...where have you guys been?JL: Went looking all over the city for the guy who sent Lev and Meso to the Void.MT: ...did you find him?Levacius: Nope.MT: I figured as much. People with requests for bounty hunting typically don’t show their faces again.iBrow: ...so now what? What do we do with this shop?Levacius: ...I’d still like to run it. Got some nice money from my first job, even if it did mean the loss of my partner.JL: ...that’s what you care about? Whether you get money or not?Levacius: Aw, come on. It’s Mesonak. He was probably gonna do something stupid and die within a week anyway.MT: o_OJL: ...you are a terrible person.iBrow: And yet, he’s probably right, considering Mesonak’s personality and all.JL: Aw, don’t you start too.iBrow: I’m just saying, considering Mesonak’s capacity for getting in trouble, he probably would have died soon. And money+dead Mesonak is better than no money and a dead Mesonak.MT: ...seriously. What is wrong with you guys?JL: Yeah. What is wrong-MT: I mean, you could have at least made double the money you have now just by selling Mesonak’s possessions. Now you can’t even do that.JL: ...(stares at MT)MT: ...yes?JL: Forget it. I’m going to go talk to someone who isn’t a cruel, careless person. (steps outside)MT: ...iBrow: ...I hope he knows we were just kidding.Levacius: We were kidding?MT: *sigh* How about this. Let’s go back home. We’ll sort out what we’ll do with the shop later, ok?iBrow: Sounds good.Levacius: I call shotgun on the way back!MT: Lovely. I get to hear all about Domino’s Pizza and Tea on the way back.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

MT: Lovely. I get to hear all about Domino’s Pizza and Tea on the way back.

I've heard of Dominoes, but...... ._. What is that?Good chappy, Emtee. I like the way you think.

There's a spin-off most of you don't know. And its inactive.And I think it's really cheesy.Partly because of the author.And partly because of me.Yes.

Cause you never write any new chapters. :P
True story. :| Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

You bring shame to us all by revealing the secret, iBrow. Though yeah, it was his display name for the first couple hundred chapters before we all put Zehvor in our names. Only, like, fifty chapters for me though. The whole Dominos thing is because my parents owned a Dominos store IRL; three for a while. But we had to sell them all before the economy got worse a few months back.For more ancient history, Tea was the original Levacius element, before I decided shooting lightning bolts from your hand is cooler. That was back when MT was a Toa of Coffee. But it was really Xenon. Who knew? Nobody. Heck, not even MT. As the author. Not until, like, Chapter 300. :PAnyways, the chapter was good Microsoft Technician. So very good. And lovely. And... whatever. Just leave me alone! Haters!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Don't forget to add these two chapters as well. Your most recent ones.

• [*]
Chapter 60[*]Chapter 61

And also, here, have the beginnings of A1's list.

• [*]
Chapter 1[*]Chapter 2[*]Chapter 3[*]Chapter 4[*]Chapter 5[*]Chapter 6[*]Chapter 7[*]Chapter 8[*]Chapter 9[*]Chapter 10[*]Chapter 11[*]Chapter 12[*]Chapter 13[*]Chapter 14[*]Chapter 15[*]Chapter 16

That's two pages worth of the Aftermath chapters done. Will do the other 43 later.

I've heard of Dominoes, but...... ._. What is that?

It's an American pizza chain which Lev happens to be....affiliated with....

I'm back, dying, sad, epic fights, plot twists, amazing, good job, sad.

You're most cohesive review yet!

Who knew? Nobody.

Herobrine did. :PNew chappy tomorrow, in which I will try to fit in more Omega Turtle, Pridak, Xplode, and, of course, Evil Tahu.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Pizza hut is by far better in Hong Kong.On a side note, my chinese teacher is creepy. I didn't do homework. You'd expect a detention - instead, I am forced to bake cupcakes and bring them in for a random party which came up because the day I didn't do my homework was the day of her marriage anniversary.And now, we can also order Pizza Hut, and bring in random food and stuff.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Okami VS Okamiden, who would win?

Okami. It's got the advantage of being on a console, so there's much more to do, the controls are tighter, the graphics are better, and the areas run much smoother. To its credit, though, Okamiden is an excellent(and probably my favorite) DS game.Okami's got one of the Big 3's GoTY awards, though, which Okamiden never got.

Wow... haven't read this in... over a month or two, easily.

Kpik and PB can be extended absence buddies. :P

On a side note, my chinese teacher is creepy. I didn't do homework. You'd expect a detention - instead, I am forced to bake cupcakes and bring them in for a random party which came up because the day I didn't do my homework was the day of her marriage anniversary.

Actually, I think I would prefer that over detention easily. Were you forced to make them yourself, or would buying them from a store suffice?Couple of things: First off, I'm having difficulty getting the chapter list in the first post because whenever I quote/copypasta, it doesn't copy the links, and there doesn't seem to be any way to simply copy all the website code.Secondly, there may or may not be a rather large announcement concerning what's left of the Zehvor and the comedy forum in general...if certain people ever check their PMs. <_<Chapter 62: The Horrors of Daytime TVAt the house...Xplode: ...what are you doing?Pridak: Just watching TV.Xplode: Sounds dangerous.Pridak: ...dangerous?Xplode: Daytime TV is always terrible. There’s nothing good on, ever.Pridak: Aw, it can’t ALL be that bad.Xplode: And, plus, there’s so many better things you could be doing with your life.Pridak: ...such as?Xplode: You could write a letter to someone, for instance.Pridak: I have no friends outside of this house.Xplode: Then you could play a board game.Pridak: As if any of our board games are still intact. Xplode: ...well then you could...um...gosh...you could...Pridak: ...I could...?Xplode: ...y’know what, forget it. Make some room for me.Pridak: (shoves a couple things aside on the couch) Any idea what we should watch? (begins flipping through channels)Xplode: Whoa. Hey. Go back.Pridak: What? This?Xplode: Yeah. It’s Cops.Pridak: ...what’s “Cops?”Xplode: It’s a show about policemen. They go out and make arrests, keep the peace, all that good stuff.Pridak: ...why do all these people not wear shirts?Xplode: ...because criminals don’t wear shirts? I dunno.Pridak: Man...we’re gonna have to be making a lot of arrests if we ever go back to the beach again, in that case.Xplode: ...Pridak: ...guess I’ll get my handcuffs ready.Meanwhile, in the Void...Ghirardelli: (teleports into the room that he and Sonu fought in earlier) Where is it where is it where is it where is it.(Ghirardelli scans the room, and notices an empty slot designed for a power orb)Ghirardelli: ...rrraaaagggghhhh.....AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! STEALING MY FREAKING POWER ORBS!!!! RAGEQUIT!!!! (snaps his fingers) I WILL KILL YOU FIRE TOA!!! (teleports away)Meanwhile, by Gravity’s tower...Sonu: (walks inside the tower, holding a power orb)...this was the tower, right? (notices an oversized turtle standing guard, similar in stature to Omega Turtle)Turtle: Hello, sir. Can I help you?Sonu: Hmm? Oh, no, you can’t. I was supposed to meet someone here.Turtle: Who, sir?Sonu: ...none of your business.Turtle: I’m afraid I cannot let you pass then. I am Lambda Turtle, gatekeeper of this tower. The likes of you are forbidden inside.Sonu: Gatekeeper, huh? You don’t seem to be doing a very good job. (points at the giant hole in the wall from Rocket Matoran’s explosion)Lambda Turtle: That was during my lunch break.Sonu: Oh. I get it then. So you’re telling me to wait until you go for lunch, right?Lambda Turtle: I’m telling you to LEAVE.Sonu: ...I’m sorry. Come again?Lambda Turtle: LEAVE. No-Sonu: (launches a fireball into Lambda’s throat)Lambda Turtle: *cough* EERRGGHH!!! Sonu: Would you care to repeat yourself?Lambda Turtle: (swings his fist at Sonu)Sonu: (dives out of the way)Lambda Turtle: ...you, a mere Toa, dare attack ME?! Sonu: It was either that or stick around until you go on break again. And I really hate waiting.Lambda Turtle: This will be your final mistake in a life I’m sure was full of them! (hurls a rock at Sonu)Sonu: (ducks out the way)Rock: (hits the doorway, smashing it to pieces)Sonu: ...you seem angry. Perhaps I can help with that. After all, you can’t be angry if you’re dead, can you?Back at the house...Omega Turtle: Buh give me another one.Evil Tahu: You’re TERRIBLE at these! What makes you think you’ll solve any of the new ones I give you?Omega Turtle: I don’t buh know. Maybe I’ll get buh lucky this time!Hovoki: Hey Omega. What’s up?Omega Turtle: Oh. Buh hey Hovoki. There’s a buh spirit possessing our freezer.Evil Tahu: GOSH DANG IT!!! I AM NOT A SPIRIT!!!Hovoki: ...Omega Turtle: Not a buh spirit...but then...that means you’re...a buh demon!Hovoki: Wait, what?Evil Tahu: ...oh for crying out loud.Omega Turtle: Begone, foul demon! Possess my buh frozen foods no longer!! Hovoki: ...maybe I’ll just go have cereal for breakfast.Meanwhile, upstairs...Tahu: ...you want to do WHAT?Pridak: We’d like to be on cops.Tahu: ...Xplode: ...it’s a bit of an odd request, I realize, but I’m sure we can make it work out.Tahu: ...Pridak: I’m clearly cut out for the role. Can’t you picture me as a valiant policemen, keeping the city streets safe from crime and protecting the innocent people?Tahu: ...well, interestingly enough, I can picture you in Cops, though probably not for the role you’d want to play.Pridak: Whatever it takes, we’ll do it.Tahu: ...you really want to get on Cops that badly?Pridak: Yeah.Tahu: ...you too? Xplode: I’d kinda like to get on TV at least once in my life, and this seems as good an opportunity as any.Tahu: All right. Very well.Pridak: Really?Tahu: Yep. I’ll get you on Cops. Or, at least, tell you how to get on Cops. I don’t actually want to be associated with this.Xplode: Fair enough. What do we have to do?15 minutes later, in a neighbor’s yard...Xplode: ...are you SURE lighting people’s mailboxes on fire is going to help us catch criminals?Pridak: ...no...but Tahu said it would get us on Cops, so...Xplode: (turns around) Hey! Speaking of cops, there’s some heading this way now.Pridak: I bet it’s to thank us for all the hard work we’ve done helping them catch criminals.To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Actually, I think I would prefer that over detention easily. Were you forced to make them yourself, or would buying them from a store suffice?

I'm baking it. It might end up with some disease, but meh.Good chappy, MT. Sonu wins, obviously. Nothing can stand in his path right now, except for maybe himself.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Secondly, there may or may not be a rather large announcement concerning what's left of the Zehvor and the comedy forum in general...if certain people ever check their PMs. <_<

More often than my eMail...So Memorized Trail, once more you have succeeded in another good chapter - Omega Turtle makes everything awesome!Also Okami is like a million times better. Because I can/have played it. But I can't play Okamiden. I don't have a DS. Or a DSI. Or a 3DS. Or a DS360. So that makes Okami better by default.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Pokemon Red is still better.

Never played the original Red, but I will say that Okami is completely superior to the recent Pokemon games. Better gameplay mechanics, one of the best(if not the) stories in a game ever, and then some gorgeous graphics and music to top it off. But maybe it's just cause I'm mad at Pokemon for giving us the exact same game repackaged for like 10 years in a row.Owell. MEANWHILE, BACK ON TOPIC...

Great Chapter. So wait, lighting people's mailboxes on fire doesn't get you in trouble?

Nuuuu...the police cars were coming to arrest Pridak and Xplode for that.

Good chappy, MT. Sonu wins, obviously. Nothing can stand in his path right now, except for maybe himself.

I am now working in a segment where Sonu trips over himself just to prove you right. :P-MT

XPufEB3.png?1