Aftermath 2

MT Zehvor

Chapter 67: Opening Pandora’s FridgeThe next night, around 8PM...*Din-dong!*Mrs. Green: (opens the door) Oh! Hel....Tahu: Hello!Omega Turtle: Buh hey.Mrs. Green: ...my...you are...um...a bit smaller than I had anticipated...Tahu: Yeah. I get that a lot.Mrs. Green: Oh...well...um...I’m sure you’ll do great. I’ve got to run, so bye! (heads out the door)Tahu: Wait, who are we even-Mrs. Green: (jumps in a car and drives away)Tahu: ...taking care of...Omega Turtle: ...I guess whoever it buh is is inside.Tahu: That would be a logical assumption. (walks inside)Omega Turtle: (follows Tahu and closes the door behind him)Tahu: ...hello?Omega Turtle: ...anyone buh there?Tahu: Why are all the lights off? Hello?Omega Turtle: ...this is kinda buh creeping me out.Tahu: Hello? Is anyone there? (A giant hand comes out of nowhere and grags Tahu)Tahu: He-WAUGH!!!! Omega Turtle: AAAAAHHHHH!!!! (whirls around)Baby: ...he he!! (begins shaking Tahu around)Omega Turtle: ...Tahu: ...this is demeaning. Omega Turtle: I’ll buh say. You got caught off guard by a buh baby. Tahu: Just get him to let me go.Omega Turtle: Buh-ok. (punches the baby in the face)*BAM!!!*Baby: (drops Tahu and rolls 15 feet back before crashing into a wall) *WHAM!!!*Tahu: ...Baby: ...WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!Tahu: ...don’t you have, like, some way to make him let go of me WITHOUT assaulting him?Omega Turtle: ...no...not really.Meanwhile, in the Core...Brenmac: Here’s the main control room.Rocket Matoran: Looks like it’s a few koalas short of an Australian zoo exhibit, if ya know what I mean.Matoran: Careful. This place is crawling with Ghirardelli’s underlings. There’s probably some waiting to ambush us right now.Brenmac: (opens the door and leaps inside) COME OUT, WHEREVER YOU ARE!!Bunch of Guards: ...Rocket Matoran: ...what in the name of Kangaroo Jack is this?Guard: A birthday party, you moron.Brenmac: ...we thought you were going to ambush us.Rocket Matoran: Aw. They ate cake without me?Guard 2: Are you kidding? We don’t care now. This place is a stupid chocolate factory. What’s worth guarding in here anyways?Brenmac: ...what if we helped you turn it back into the old core?Guard 3: We’d help you and love you and adore you and-Matoran: Ew.Guard 3: Ok, maybe not love and adore. But we’d help.Brenmac: ...well then...let’s get to remodeling!Meanwhile, in the Void...Gravity: ....owww....what in the world...Ghirardelli: ...it would appear that my element of surprise has lost its element of surprise.Gravity: ...who in the world are you?Ghirardelli: I’m the person that knocked you out!Gravity: What?Ghirardelli: ...I mean...I’m you’re best friend!Gravity: ...lovely. Ghirardelli: Anyways...since we’re...well...here and all...and those two bumbling morons have your power orb...Gravity: ...Ghirardelli: ...shall we be friends and track them down?Gravity: Wait wait wait wait...who are “those two?”Ghirardelli: A fire Toa and a light Toa. Don’t really know their names.Gravity: ...meh...well, if it’s either that or lose my power orb, I guess. But this doesn’t mean we’re friends or anything.Ghirardelli: Got it, buddy.Gravity: ...I get the feeling I will regret this.Meanwhile, back at the house...Mantax: Man, I’m hungry.Takadox: Cause you never eat any of your supper.Mantax: Maybe because supper is always raw fish?Takadox: ...you have a point.Mantax: Of course. Now, wanna get some desert?Takadox: Meh. Why not?Mantax: Sweet. (opens the freezer door) I’ll split a-Evil Tahu: YAY!!! (leaps out of the freezer door and tackles Mantax)Mantax: OOOFFF!!!Evil Tahu: I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I-Mantax: GET OFF!!! (throws Evil Tahu off)Evil Tahu: ...right. Sorry. Got a little...over excited there. But seriously, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG I’VE BEEN STUCK INSIDE THAT STUPID THING?!?!Takadox: A long time?Evil Tahu: A REALLY LONG TIME!!!Takadox: Lucky guess.Evil Tahu: I’m so excited...and happy...and...oh, man. I forgot about my revenge.Takadox: What?Evil Tahu: I need revenge! Against Tahu!Mantax: ...Takadox: ...well...maybe we can help. I don’t particularly like Tahu, either.Evil Tahu: ...really? Have any ideas on any place where I can build a giant monster to take over the house?Mantax: ...Takadox: ...actually...there is one place that comes to mind...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Good chapter. Maybe a bit short, but good indeed. The Ghirardelli-Gravity alliance is not going to last long, I assume.

Omega Turtle: Buh-ok. (punches the baby in the face)

Another line that made me start laughing! You're doing good here lately.

@PB, Sent an FR. Should be obvious who it is sending it.

Sounds good. If we're ever on at the same time, since our time zones are twelve hours apart, I'll be sure to talk with you. If I speak...Hong Kongish...er...Chinese...er...I'll use Google Translator? Or...a dictionary? I WILL MAKE IT WORK!

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

I liked this chapah I did

Rocket Matoran: ...what in the name of Kangaroo Jack is this?Guard: A birthday party, you moron.Brenmac: ...we thought you were going to ambush us.Rocket Matoran: Aw. They ate cake without me?Guard 2: Are you kidding? We don’t care now. This place is a stupid chocolate factory. What’s worth guarding in here anyways?Brenmac: ...what if we helped you turn it back into the old core?Guard 3: We’d help you and love you and adore you and-Matoran: Ew.Guard 3: Ok, maybe not love and adore. But we’d help.Brenmac: ...well then...let’s get to remodeling!

Guards are people too! They like cake and understand that noone would possibly need anything from a choclate factory.I remember that Kangaroo Jack movie. It was very..... um...

Gravity: ...who in the world are you?Ghirardelli: I’m the person that knocked you out!Gravity: What?Ghirardelli: ...I mean...I’m you’re best friend!Gravity: ...lovely.

I don't think he bought it, Ghirardelli.

Evil Tahu: YAY!!! (leaps out of the freezer door and tackles Mantax)Mantax: OOOFFF!!!Evil Tahu: I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I-Mantax: GET OFF!!! (throws Evil Tahu off)Evil Tahu: ...right. Sorry. Got a little...over excited there. But seriously, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG I’VE BEEN STUCK INSIDE THAT STUPID THING?!?!

Upon escaping an icy prison, that would be my reaction as well.

Takadox: ...well...maybe we can help. I don’t particularly like Tahu, either.Evil Tahu: ...really? Have any ideas on any place where I can build a giant monster to take over the house?Mantax: ...Takadox: ...actually...there is one place that comes to mind...

The fact Takadox was able to answer that made me almost spill milk on my laptop. Close call there.I want to see what Evil Tahu's giant monster will be, and how badly it will blow up back in his face. :PMTL

And has Evil Tahu gone mad?

...implying that he was sane in the first place.

Guards are people too! They like cake and understand that noone would possibly need anything from a choclate factory.I remember that Kangaroo Jack movie. It was very..... um......

My reaction too. :PChapter 68: Science!At the house...MT: ...well that was fun.JL: Agreed. Nice to be doing something besides killing people for once-Evo: MT!! MT MT MT MT!!!JL: ...Evo: OH SAVE US SAVE US SAVE US SAVE US-JL: Never fear, helpless peripheral citizen! JL is here to save the day!Evo: That’s lovely, but we need someone famous to save us.JL: ...MT: ...umm...what do you need?Evo: Evil Tahu escaped!MT: ...escaped?JL: Evil Tahu?Evo: He’s in the Coffee Mines, trying to blow up the house or something! We need you to go stop him!JL: Wait a second. Aren’t you from Hero Factory? Aren’t you supposed to be, y’know, a hero?Evo: ...what, you actually thought Hero Factory sets DO something?MT: ...Evo, I think you’re overreacting a bit. Evil Tahu’s plans work about as often as iBrow updates a comedy.Evo: He’s in the Coffee Mines. And you know what happens in the Coffee Mines...MT: Good point. All right, JL, looks like our break just got shortened. (turns to Evo) But we’re getting paid double for this.Evo: Since when do we pay you?MT: Since I asked.Evo: ...well...Tahu’s broke, so good luck getting any money from anywhere.JL: ...maybe we can just file for some tax break or something instead.MT: Yeah. That’ll definitely work. (heads toward the mines)Meanwhile, in the Coffee Mines...Evil Tahu: (walks into a room)Takadox: I know Pridak kept all those MoCing parts of his SOMEWHERE around here...Evil Tahu: Excellent. Soon, I shall construct the greatest original Bionicle masterpieces of all time! I shall be the master of Bionicle science! Yes, I shall be the GREAT BIONICLE SCIENT-Voice: No!Mantax: ...Evil Tahu: ...who the-Voice: You shall never create an MoC! I shall defeat you!!Evil Tahu: (turns around) ...Squirrel: I shall stop your quest!Evil Tahu: ...are there usually talking squirrels down here.Takadox: This is a new one to me.Evil Tahu: Right. Well, Mr. Squirrel, as much as I’d say your cute, I must destroy all opponents of my quest.Squirrel: Bring it on then, ya punk!Evil Tahu: ...um....ok....see, I had anticipated you surrendering there...so...Squirrel: What? You thought I’d be afraid of you? You’re just a lazy, overweight, Tahu rip off!Evil Tahu: ...Squirrel: In fact, I’d bet your so fat, you couldn’t even-Evil Tahu: (incinerates the squirrel)Takadox: ...Mantax: ...Evil Tahu: ...I defeated a squirrel! Science!!Takadox: ...Mantax: ...Meanwhile, in the Void...Sonu: ...so this is the place, huh?Mesoquack: Indeed. The Shiro Mines. Originally intended to mine precious energy producing ores out of the surface back in our dimension, they have since been switched over to a Xenon extracting process by the commander of the operation.Sonu: ...commander of the operation?Mesoquack: The planet has not been fully taken over by the Dark Lord’s forces, amazingly enough. This outpost has put up enough of a resistance to make it not worth the full scale assault it would require to destroy them. Battling opponents on the ground is one thing, but when one is fighting an enemy that has caves and secret passageway to retreat into...it becomes a whole different game.Sonu: Ah.Mesoquack: At any rate, the last power orb we seek is in this region.Sonu: Lovely.Mesoquack: We should split up. One of us should look for the last orb, and the other for the portal we will use to head back to our own dimension.Sonu: ...why not simply use the one in the tower?Mesoquack: ...you really think the Dark Lord isn’t going to have a portal like that guarded and double guarded by the time we get back?Sonu: ...I shall acquire the power orb then. You begin looking for the portal.Mesoquack: Fair enough. I already have a decent idea as to where it is, so this should not take me too long. Meet me back here when you’re done. (heads off into the canyon)Sonu: Deal. (walks off in a different direction)Meanwhile, hiding EVILY behind a rock nearby...Assassin: ...not if I get there first...And then back at the county jail...iBrow: ...this really wasn’t where I was expecting to get dropped off.Levacius: I’m starting to think this may have been the worse idea I’ve ever had.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

MT: ...Evo, I think you’re overreacting a bit. Evil Tahu’s plans work about as often as iBrow updates a comedy.

It's his lucky day, because Tahu vs. Tahu: Zero was updated twice in the last week! :DAlso, if you could run How to Be a Villain solo until the 20th, I'll be able to get back on with it. Introduce some more House characters, run a small sub-plot for a few chapters (perhaps have some Hero characters in the House for a bit), and then I will write about Makuta and Pridak's adventures with their spaceship when I return.-ibrow

Meh. Good chapters. But can we get back to Tahu and OT next chapter? I want to see what they'll do with/to the kids. OT has already abused a poor baby, I want to see how far Tahu can take it.Awesome to see the Coffee mines back after so long. Something weird must be going on down there if there are talking squirrels. Or maybe the squirrels have built an advanced civilization and are preparing to overrun the Earth. And now I have a bunch of guards on my side. Cool I guess? And now Lev and iBrow are in jail and we have to break them out. Perfect. Just what I want to do when I come back to Earth.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

Evo: He’s in the Coffee Mines, trying to blow up the house or something! We need you to go stop him!

The Coffee Mines...I see...that diabolical MANIAC!

Meanwhile, hiding EVILY behind a rock nearby...Assassin: ...not if I get there first...

I have a little constructive criticism for you, because I know you don't get it a lot, and you don't need to, but here I must say that you have a tendency (though you proved this somewhat wrong with no 4-Mask, even though I'm forcing you :P to revive him for the GCC...) to use villains long past their death. I mean, you had a perfect end for Assassin when he jumped off the cliff, nobly, with MT there, but you just took that and smeared mud on it, tossed it under a moving vehicle, and lit it on fire. It was an epic way for Assassin to go out, but he and Mesoquack should've been dead by now, especially Assassin, as he's had multiple times where it would've been an epic defeat for a villain.It's like if they made a Star Wars 7 where the Emperor was alive, which turned the epic ending of 6, and Darth Vader's turning to good, and Luke's epic battle, into nothingness by rendering it completely irrevelant, which is the problem I find with those post-6 canon Star Wars novels, graphics novels, and comics. (I only consider one of them canon, because it was awesome).And yes, Assassin is an epic character, but just because he's epic, doesn't mean you can't murder him. I know he's a Zehvor (or was), and that the real life Assassin could come back and want his character revived-but how easy would it be to revive Assassin if it really WAS necessary, and reveal that, oh, someone was controlling him, you know. It would be easy to bring Assassin back as any type of character, good or evil, if needed, but please stop doing it until it is. He may have a further role to play, but maybe that role could be played by a new or existing villain, or just be written out.What I'm saying here is, don't spoil your own awesome, epic, perfect moments.

Assassin: ...I'm...I'm not. (manages to stand) I'm done.MT: ...Assassin: (stumbles back towards the cliff edge) Go. Get out of this dimension while you can.MT: ...wait, Assassin-Assassin: Stop. Leave me and go. A Xenon dimension was where we always wanted to get to when we were a team...and now...I have arrived. (steps backwards and falls off the cliff edge)MT: Assassin! (fires his grapple beam)Grapple Beam: (misses)Assassin: (disappears from sight, falling below)MT: ...(silence)

That right there was actually my favorite moment in the comedy you have ever written. Please don't ruin it. I'm not asking you to edit Assassin out, but maybe, you know, finish him or something? Because I don't want that moment up there to become completely invalidated. Edited by McSmeag

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

How about we all get OFF this topic of races and get back to just discussing the comedy, because it's that sort of thing that, from my understanding, lead to the closing of The Bionicles Try to Run a House in 2009.Also MT, I think a cool villain to include would be Kermit the Pyro. He could be some twisted version of iBrow from the Coffee Mines. You could have iBrow mutated temporarily, or perhaps some of his DNA could've been stolen, or perhaps he's an iBrow from another dimension. Regardless, I htink he could make a cool, awesome, Kermit the frog-like villain that it totally and 100% obsessed with fire.-ibrow

Edited by Kermit the Pyro

PurpleBouncy. I, a mainland China person, take offence to your remarks.

Hubert, I apologize for not catching those insensitive remarks earlier. JI1223 X (and to a lesser extent, PurpleBouncy), I don't care if it's about mainland Chinese persons, Hong Kong citizens, Americans, or anything in between - you will stop making disparaging comments about particular races or nationalities in my forum. This is a place of peace.I have deleted the most offensive of the comments. Edited by McSmeag
bring back "an cool dude"

Also MT, I think a cool villain to include would be Kermit the Pyro. He could be some twisted version of iBrow from the Coffee Mines. You could have iBrow mutated temporarily, or perhaps some of his DNA could've been stolen, or perhaps he's an iBrow from another dimension. Regardless, I htink he could make a cool, awesome, Kermit the frog-like villain that it totally and 100% obsessed with fire.

Ooh, an evil counterpart for iBrow. Which obviously means there will be an epic battle of epicness which will lead to extra awesome.This calls for awesome battle music.

Also MT, I think a cool villain to include would be Kermit the Pyro. He could be some twisted version of iBrow from the Coffee Mines. You could have iBrow mutated temporarily, or perhaps some of his DNA could've been stolen, or perhaps he's an iBrow from another dimension. Regardless, I htink he could make a cool, awesome, Kermit the frog-like villain that it totally and 100% obsessed with fire.

Ooh, an evil counterpart for iBrow. Which obviously means there will be an epic battle of epicness which will lead to extra awesome. This calls for awesome battle music.
What happens if you put a Xenon infested person with Nicro-Xenon?Okay, I forgot a lot, but I remember something about it simply destroying the guy's mind. But if Kermit the Pyro gets Xenonfested, and then Anti-Xenon enters his system while he is still in the Coffee Mines......:o

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

*yawn*I've got no excuse for not replying before now; I've, plain and simply, been exceedingly busy with various projects, managing my pocast, as well as some IRL stuff. Just haven't had the time.Finally had a few free moments to catch myself up, however, and I've got to say, all of the chapters from my last post have been outstanding. A couple standout lines for me are this one from Chapter 68 -

Evil Tahu: Right. Well, Mr. Squirrel, as much as I’d say your cute, I must destroy all opponents of my quest.Squirrel: Bring it on then, ya punk!Evil Tahu: ...um....ok....see, I had anticipated you surrendering there...so...Squirrel: What? You thought I’d be afraid of you? You’re just a lazy, overweight, Tahu rip off!Evil Tahu: ...Squirrel: In fact, I’d bet your so fat, you couldn’t even-Evil Tahu: (incinerates the squirrel)Takadox: ...Mantax: ...Evil Tahu: ...I defeated a squirrel! Science!!

As well as this one from Chapter 63 -

Zaktan: Well, there’s only one thing left to do!Fire Lord: ...hmm?Zaktan: Gather up your pathetic Hero Factory villain friends, and I’ll get my Piraka underlings! We’re going on a RESCUE MISSION. Fire Lord: ...uhhhh....ok, I like the idea, but-Zaktan: VILLAINS FO LYFE!!! (runs away dancing)Fire Lord: ...oh dear.

Those are just two of many; basicallly the comedys been good as ever. No real surprise, but consistency is always a nice thing to feature. Great work as always. -Mesonak Edited by Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

What happens if you put a Xenon infested person with Nicro-Xenon?Okay, I forgot a lot, but I remember something about it simply destroying the guy's mind. But if Kermit the Pyro gets Xenonfested, and then Anti-Xenon enters his system while he is still in the Coffee Mines......

Well, to my understanding, Nicro-Xenon's purpose is to destroy Xenon, so if someone who was Xenon-infected got Nicro-Xenon, like, dumped on them or injected into them or something, it would either flat our kill them, cure them, take over their system and destroy the Xenon, or mutate them horribly into a villain for an awesome new plotline. Your welcome MT.EDIT: fixed a dumb grammar error, not sure why I cared Edited by PurpleBouncy

The last couple of chapters have been shorter because school started up from winter break...so it's been busy life for me again.Apologies.Anyways the person would probably just die @JL.Chapter 69: Frog PeopleIn the Coffee Mines...Evil Tahu: All righty then. Time to get to work on an evil being of evilness to take that incompetent Ghirardelli’s place.Takadox: Ooh. Fun.Evil Tahu: Now, we need to build something that looks intimidating. What would look super intimidating?Mantax: ...uhhh....Takadox: How about a frog?Evil Tahu: ...Mantax: ...Evil Tahu: ...a frog.Takadox: Yeah. Frogs are scary.Evil Tahu: ...Mantax: ...Takadox: ...it would appear that you two have never met a frog before. They will hop all over you. And they’re slimy. Mantax: ...Evil Tahu: ...perhaps we’re not thinking about this in the same way. When I say intimidating, I mean someone I’d be afraid to fight. A frog is...well...less than amazing at fighting.Takadox: Ah, but I disagree! Frogs are sleek, agile, hunting machines! Just ask any bug.Evil Tahu: ...Mantax: Maybe we should work on this by ourselves.Evil Tahu: Good idea. Takadox, go guard the door to this room or something.Takadox: Fine. But it won’t be as good without me...Meanwhile, in the Void...Gravity: Here we are. Ghirardelli: ...this place looks disgusting.Gravity: Somehow, I don’t think our opponents seem like people who worry about the resale value of the buildings in the places they visit.Ghirardelli: ...wait...what?Gravity: Nothing. We should get going.Ghirardelli: ...where to?Gravity: We should look for the power orb. I roughly know it’s location, which should give us a head start. If we get there and it’s gone, we should immediately fall back to the location of the dimension portal in this region and attempt to stop them in their tracks.Ghirardelli: ...you sure go from psycho to strategist quickly.Gravity: Oh. Right. We should stop them in their tracks by DANCING. (begins dancing)Ghirardelli: ...perhaps I spoke too soon.Gravity: Right, enough of that. Let’s get going! (starts dancing down the hill towards the mining area)Meanwhile, in the Core...Brenmac: And there you go. Back to your fiery, evil, Mario puzzled filled place.Matoran: Oh thank you thank you thank you. How can I ever repay you?Rocket Matoran: 100 tons of vegemite, mate!Brenmac: NO.Rocket Matoran: Aw. Matoran: ...there’s gotta be something I can do to thank you, isn’t there?Brenmac: Well, we do have some unfinished business with that...Ghirardelli...person.Rocket Matoran: Gotta beat that stubby little chim-chank into the ground.Matoran: Well...I suppose I can send you there.Brenmac: Sweet.Rocket Matoran: Wait, I thought we were trying to get OUT of that stupid dimension.Brenmac: ...Rocket Matoran: So why are we gettin’ ourselves back IN?Brenmac: If one of those morons manages to open that dimensional gate, and the Dark Lord goes through it...Rocket Matoran: Oh, yeah yeah, all this Dark Lord blabber. Hope I get to meet that crackpot in person someday. Give ‘em a bloody smudge all right.Matoran: So...portal out of here?Brenmac: Yep.Matoran: Right then. Follow me.And back in the Void...TR18: Anyways, this is the entrance to a relatively new mine. We’ve found some interesting stuff there recently.Mesonak: ...fuel?TR18: Not necessarily fuel. More...ancient artifacts...that we believe could server a more important purpose.Mesonak: ...what...the Lion King prophesy fruit or something?TR18: Come again?Mesonak: What do you believe the objects you found did?TR18: Well, we’re not sure, but we believe they-Voice: Open the way inbetween two dimensions.Mesonak: (turns around) Ah. You showed up.Mesoquack: Didn’t think I was gonna miss the fun, now was I?TR18: Who’s this?Mesonak: Don’t worry about it. Get yourself to safety.Mesoquack: Heh. Always looking out for others, aren’t you?Mesonak: Unlike you, I happen to care about the people I meet. No matter how much my rather insane incoherent hyperactive personality would suggest otherwise.Mesoquack: Ha! Oh, Mesonak, at some point, you will have to realize that you cannot protect everyone you meet. And that is why I will always be stronger than you: I seek power first, and then worry about others.TR18: Is...is he insane?Mesonak: Don’t worry about it. Now get out of here.TR18: ...me...leave? In the middle of a fight? Ha ha...oh that’s funny. No...(creates an elemental field in front of him which materializes into an spear)...I don’t think so.Mesoquack: ...two on one...this could actually be a fair fight. Very well then! Let us begin!To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Don't worry, Mesonak, I'll save you! For someone who is still catching up with his back story, is this Mesoquack thing dangerous? (Of course, if it is, possibly it can be lured away with duck food.)

nban.jpg

Credit to Zeddy! ------------------- Click the banner above!

And please also enjoy my other fine comedies:

The Bionicle Entrepreneur - Nuva Join the Navy - Toy Wars - A Comedy of Comics

I would say that, yes, Mesoquack is dangerous. Considering how close he came to killing Mesonak.Hopefully Evil Tahu and Mantax can come up with a creature that his truly terrifying. Like a Cerberus or something of the like. And it looks like I'm finally getting out of the Core! Although since Gravity has teamed up with Ghirardelli and I teamed up with Gravity, does that mean that Ghirardelli is now my ally (Albeit my temporary one.)? And Mesonak and TR18 VS. Mesoquack. That should be real good.Now please get back to Tahu and OT and the baby. I want to see what happens next with them!-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

Excellent chapter. Loved the part with Evil Tahu and Takadox. The battle that's about to take place seems like it's going to be interesting. As Aftermath battles usually are. :PGood job.-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Don't worry. Tahu's babysitting business has not been forgotten. It shall appear now!(dramaticness)@TR18: Mesoquack is a clone of Mesonak, only much stronger and better armed.Chapter 70: Forza Del DestinoAt the neighbor’s house...Tahu: So let’s see here. Omega Turtle: What are we buh looking at?Tahu: The schedule for the baby.Omega Turtle: This buh thing has a schedule?Tahu: Yeah. We’re supposed to feed it, give it a bath, read it a book, all that sort of stuff.Omega Turtle: ...we read to this thing?Tahu: Yeah.Baby: Ga ga doo doo.Omega Turtle: ...the buh thing’s not even capable of intelligent thought. How is going to buh comprehend words from a buh book?Tahu: I dunno. I guess it’s sort of like listening to Mozart. They don’t really understand it, but it makes them smarter anyway.Omega Turtle: ...you don’t really buh believe that stuff...do you?Tahu: Dunno. It was published in some fancy science magazine. Omega Turtle: ...Tahu: ...Omega Turtle: ...well...I suppose it’s buh worth a shot.Tahu: What is?Omega Turtle: Let’s hook up some buh Mozart, make this baby smarter, and then he can buh understand the book we’re reading to him.Tahu: ...I don’t think that’s how it works.Omega Turtle: Then how DOES it work, Mr. Buh Smarty Pants?Tahu: ...Omega Turtle: ...5 minutes later...Radio: (Mozart)Omega Turtle: GET BUH SMARTER, YOU STUPID BUH BABY!!!!Baby: DAA!!!Tahu: I really don’t think this is gonna work.Omega Turtle: ...look, he’s getting buh smarter. At least his unintelligible dribble was in buh response to something.In the Void...Sonu: (walks into the middle of a large room)Cannon Blast: (flies past Sonu’s face)Sonu: ...Assassin: ...Sonu: ...well...you took your sweet time in showing up.Assassin: I hadn’t anticipated you being so...quick...to get back from a sword though the stomach.Sonu: I’m awesome like that. Assassin: (extends his energy scythe) Hmm. Let’s find out how your “awesomeness” compares to the power of the Dark Lord! (creates a purple glow around his scythe)Sonu: ...wait...Dark Lord? What are you-Assassin: (shoots a beam around the room)Sonu: (backflips over the room and launches a fire blast at Assassin)Assassin: (deflects it with an energy shield)Sonu: ...time for some payback.Assassin: I shall strike you down, Terna Hunter!Meanwhile, in the Coffee Mines...Evil Tahu: Hmm. Takadox: ...all righty. Let’s put this piece there, and this one here, and...Bionicle Creation: (sits there)Takadox: ...and we’re done!Evil Tahu: ...wait a minute. It’s not moving.Takadox: Of course not. What did you think?Evil Tahu: I was sort of hoping it would, you know, be alive?Takadox: Oh. I thought you just wanted to build a giant Bionicle creation.Evil Tahu: ...you thought I came all the way down here...risked my life several times...and put up with you and Mantax for 30 minutes...just to build a random inanimate MoC.Takadox: ...well, you managed to get trapped in a freezer, so clearly thinking isn’t your strong suite.Evil Tahu: Oh, shut up. Think. There’s gotta be SOME way to bring this thing to life.Takadox: ...well...I have an idea who might know, because he’s dabbled in engineering before...but I don’t think you’re gonna like it.Evil Tahu: Oh, come on. How bad can he be?30 seconds later...Evil Tahu: You’ve gotta be kidding me.Mantax: Oh, I’ll tell you all right. But you have to fulfill one condition first.Takadox: ...and that is?Mantax: It has to look like a frog.Evil Tahu: A FROG?!? WE ALREADY BUILT IT!!!Takadox: I really don’t feel like reconstructing it to make it a non frog.Mantax: ...fine. I get to name it, then.Evil Tahu: ...fair enough. You can name it.Mantax: Awesome! Now...let’s get some Xenon. At the county jail...Zaktan: All righty. Here we are. Fire Lord: Break in time, huh?Zaktan: Let’s do this.Fire Lord: Very well. My team will handle burning a hole into the cells and getting Pridak and Xplode out. You guys distract the guards for us.Zaktan: That we can do. Right guys?Thok: Right.Zaktan: Epicsauce. Then let’s get distracting!5 minutes later, in one of the rooms outside the cells...Policeman: (walks in) Donut: (flies across the room and hits him in the face)*Whap!*Policeman: Ow! What the...Reidak: Hey, loser! Try to catch me!Policeman: ...(grabs Reidak)Reidak: ...ow.Policeman: What the...you’re like those two things we captured earlier.Reidak: Put me down!Policeman: Hmm. Looks like it’s in the jail cell with you. (walks over to the cell and tosses Reidak in)Reidak: ...Hakann: You fail at distracting too?Reidak: Shut up about it.At the house...Kpik: And that pretty much wraps up the tour.PB: Nice place.Kpik: I think so too. Could do without some of the people here, but hey, y’know.PB: Well, it was fun to have a look around. Now...time to start my business.Kpik: ...you’re business?PB: Yeah. Before I was the ringleader of the rebellion against the Center, I ran a successful used bookstore.Kpik: ...wat.PB: Now I just need to find some books to sell. What books are popular on your planet? Just to give me a head start.Kpik: ...um...going to put this as plainly as I can...I don’t think you’ll like the ones that are popular here.PB: Oh, come on. How bad can they be? One chapter of Twilight later...PB: People actually PAY for this?!?!Kpik: Look, it’s not the brightest planet out there.PB: Dude, if people pay for this, I can just scribble down some unintelligble dribble and make $20 easy! Heck, forget writing, I’ll throw some random paint splotches on a canvas and sell that as “art!”Kpik: ...hate to rain on your parade, but that’s already been done.PB: What the...HOW STUPID are these people?!And back on the Core...Mesoquack: (charges at Mesonak)Mesonak: (brings his sword down)Mesoquack: (blocks and begins an intense shoving match)TR18: (pulls out a rocket launcher and fires it at Mesoquack)Mesoquack: (gets hit and knocked back)Mesonak: (leaps at Mesoquack)Mesoquack: (kicks Mesonak into the air)Mesonak: (flies up and crashes into a wall)Mesoquack: (rolls around and scrambles to his feet)TR18: (points his iron spear at Mesoquack and fires)Mesoquack: (grabs his sword hilt and creates a sphere of light around TR18)Iron Blast: (closthelines Meosquack and knocks him down)Light Sphere: (burns TR18’s midsection, sending him stumbling backwards)Mesoquack: (leaps to his feet)Mesonak: (fires a bolt of shadow)Mesoquack: (teleports away and reappears directly behind Mesonak)Mesonak: (whirls around and attempts to slash Mesoquack)Mesoquack: (blocks it with his own sword and shoves Mesonak down)TR18: (creates an iron fist around Mesoquack)Mesoquack: (teleports out of the first and appears behind TR18)TR18: ?Mesoquack: (punches TR18 in the back and knocks him down)TR18: (hits the ground hard)Mesoquack: ...I don’t have time for this. My partner will soon be returning with the power orb, and I need to have the portal ready.Mesonak: ...(pushes himself to his feet)...Mesoquack: ...sorry, brother. But you have no chance. (points his sword at Mesonak) Perhaps you will fare better at fighting back in the Co-Gravity and Ice Blast: (come out of nowhere and nail Mesoquack in the back)Mesoquack: (blacks out and collapses)Mesonak: ...?TR18: ...Gravity: Looked like you needed some help there.Ghirardelli: Thought we’d stop in and...YOU!!!Mesonak: (points his sword at Ghirardelli) It’s payback time, chocolate freak.Gravity: ...what? We just saved your lives and you’re-TR18: ...great. Another fight.Ghirardelli: Fine then. Your brother has fallen twice. Let’s add you to the “Ghirardelli 2-0” list.To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

This was a bigger than the norm chapter.

Mesonak: (points his sword at Ghirardelli) It’s payback time, chocolate freak.Gravity: ...what? We just saved your lives and you’re-

Its what happens when there are tons of new characters.Nice chappy. And yes, 'professional art' nowadays is pretty much a bunch of lines, and paint, and boring stuff. Its the unprofessional art that looks amazing.Which, I guess, happens a lot?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Chapter 71: Baby HavocIn the Coffee Mines...Mantax: Some Xenon here...and....there!Bionicle MoC: ...Evil Tahu: ...it’s not alive.Mantax: Give it a second. It’s like coffee. Takes a short while for the rush to kick in.Bionicle MoC: ...Mantax: (kicks the MoC) Live already!Bionicle MoC: (spings to life) Rargh!! Who dares kick me?!?Takadox: Capable of fluently raging while speaking the English language. Most impressive.Mantax: Hello there, Mr. MoC. Um...guess I need to name you now, don’t I.Evil Tahu: ...that would be good, yes.Mantax: All right. Your name is...”Kermit.”Evil Tahu: ...Takadox: My gosh, Mantax. What is it with you and frogs?!Kermit: That’s not so bad. Could have done worse. Very well. Kermit it is!Takadox: Great.Kermit: (activates a fire sword) Hmm...fire. My element is fire. Then I shall be...Kermit the Pyro!Mantax: Excellent. Kermit the Pyro you are.Kermit: And...as the ones who brought me to life...what is your bidding for me?Evil Tahu: You shall be my partner in an attempt to retake what is mine! The house!Kermit: ...hmm...evil overlord part, huh? Or, evil sidekick, I should say...seems like a house is setting the bar a bit low, but all right. (gestures to the Barraki) Who are these two losers?Takadox: LOSERS?!? WATCH YOUR WORDS!! Kermit: ...Takadox: We brought you to life! How dare you label us as LOSERS?!?Kermit: Well, regardless of whether you have god moderator powers or not, you still seem to be lose...quite a lot.Mantax: ...what?Evil Tahu: Takadox...Mantax...will you guard the way into this chamber for me? I have some...final adjustments to make to this guy’s attitude. We shall not want interferences.Takadox: Fine. Long as he apologizes for calling me a loser.Kermit: Not gonna happen.Takadox: You better!Meanwhile, in the Void...Sonu: (ducks underneath a plasma bolt)Assassin: (swings his armored fist at Sonu)Sonu: (ducks down and knocks Assassin off his feet)Assassin: (rolls around and slices at Sonu)Sonu: (creates a barrage of fire daggers around himself, causing Assassin to slice his feet)Assassin: AAAHHH!!!Sonu: (sends the daggers circling above Assassin)Assassin: ...Daggers: (fly at Assassin)Assassin: (blocks most of them, but still gets hit by a few)Sonu: (charges Assassin)Assassin: (pulls out his scythe and attempts to parry)Sonu: (sees an opening and lunges at Assassin)Assassin: (manages to block at the last second and knock Sonu’s sword out of his hand)Sonu: (grabs his sword in the air and jabs the hilt into Assassin’s stomach, knocking him back)Assassin: (stumbles backwards, resting upon a pillar)Sonu: ...(jabs his sword into the ground, sending fragmenting bolts around the area)Assassin: It’s no use. You cannot hope to defeat the power of the Dark Lord!Sonu: Hmm...guess I’ll just have to be content with kicking your butt, then. (pulls his sword out of the ground)Pillar: (tips over)Assassin: ...wha-Pillar: (collapses and falls on Assassin) *CRASH!!!!!!*Sonu: ...easy enough. Now for that third power orb...(walks over to the room it’s being held it)Back at the neighbor’s house...Tahu: ....says here that this baby’s only allowed to eat liquid food.Omega Turtle: ...buh liquid food?Tahu: Yeah.Omega Turtle: ...that sounds buh nasty.Tahu: Can’t be all bad. We’ll just have to find some stuff that tastes really good liquified.Omega Turtle: Where’s the buh food anyway? I haven’t seen a single scrap of buh food in this entire house...Tahu: In the fridge, I would assume.Omega Turtle: Oh. No buh. (walks over to the fridge)Tahu: ...Omega Turtle: ...I forsee a buh problem.Tahu: How are we supposed to reach that handle?Omega Turtle: I don’t buh know....and that baby’s getting pretty buh hungry.Tahu: ...Baby: GAAAAA!!!!Tahu: ...well...isn’t there anything else we could use for food?5 minutes later...Omega Turtle: Here you buh go! One mashed up couch and buh potatoes for you!-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I don't wanna know what that baby is going to be like when the mother comes home.Fine chapters. If Assassin is dead from that pillar falling on him, let's hope he stays that way. There are plenty of villains to take his place (Heck, you just added n a new one!). One character dying is not really a big deal. Beyond that, it looks like the third orb is as good as Sonu's and I would like to know how PB would react to other areas of American popular culture (Music, movies, TV Shows, etc.). -Zehvor Brenmac :)

I don't wanna know what that baby is going to be like when the mother comes home.

Smarter.Yep, I'm still around. Good chapters and stuff.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:.....You noticed.Martian Templar.

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Takadox: Capable of fluently raging while speaking the English language. Most impressive.

You think that's impressive? I can (sorta) fluently rage in German, and there's never a dry eye in the room when I'm done!...Because they're either laughing or crying...

Muahaha! Now there shall never be peace in the house again! Hahaha!

Seems about right...Omega Turtle and Tahu aren't the guys I'd want watching a baby.... or a pet rock even..MTL

Fluently raging in German? 'Tis most impressive.But can you FLUENTLY RAGE IN STANDARD INTERGALACTIC ALPHABET?!Chapter 72: Miserable GuardsAt the county jail...Zaktan: ...well...that was a really bad distraction.Thok: Man, did all the Piraka get caught?Vezok: It would appear so.Xplode: (walks up to Zaktan) I appreciate the effort...but next time, get someone who actually rescues people to save us.Zaktan: Oh, don’t worry. All is not lost. We still have the Hero Factory villains to save us!Jetbug: AAAAHHHHH!!!!! (runs down the hallway) AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! HELP!!!!Nitroblast: SAVE ME!!!! ANYONE!!!! HELP!!!! PLEASE!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!Police: Stop immediately!Xplode: ...Zaktan: ...perhaps all is lost.Reidak: Don’t worry Zaktan! You get to hang out with me for the rest of your life now! It’ll be great!Zaktan: (stares at Reidak)Reidak: ...what?Zaktan: ...that comment single-handidly turned me suicidal.Reidak: Oh, I bet. So happy you want to kill yourself, huh? I know how that feels.Zaktan: ...wait...what? That doesn’t even....what?!?Xplode: You see? Whenever you try and go and plan some crazy mission like this without decently trained people to back you up...it always ends horribly...like this one has. Zaktan: Guess you’re right. I should probably just give up and accept my fate...no one’s going to save me this time.Meanwhile, outside the jail cell...Levacius: Heh...don’t bet on that too soon.iBrow: Locked and loaded! (plants a canister of TNT)Levacius: ...fun time.Meanwhile, in the Coffee Mines...MT: ...what the heck are you guys doing here?Mantax: Hmm? Oh, Takadox! Wake up! People are here!Takadox: Zzz...huh? Oh, wow, you’re right. (stands up)JL: ...Takadox: We are the guardians of this lovely establishment.Mantax: You shall not pass.MT: ...Takadox: Leave immediately. Our...um...currently presiding boss...demands it.JL: And if we don’t?Mantax: ...I dunno...we’ll ask you nicely or something? I don’t think we have a bouncer or anything.Takadox: We ARE the bouncers.Mantax: ...ooh. Who’s bad idea was that?Takadox: No one’s! It was a great idea! We’ll kick your butts if you don’t leave!JL: (turns to MT) Can I handle this please?MT: Go ahead. I’m not really in the mood to deal with these two.15 seconds later...buried in a pile of rubble and broken coffee cups...Takadox: ...perhaps hiring us was a bad idea after all.Mantax: Told you.Meanwhile, in the Void...Sonu: (heads into an circular area, carrying the power orb) ...what in the world?Mesonak: (ducks under a blast from Gravity)TR18: (launches a blast of iron that narrowly misses taking Ghirardelli’s head off)Ghirardelli: (launches an ice blast in return)TR18: (creates an iron shield and blocks the blow)Sonu: ...guess I’ll take care of this. (hops down into the arena)Gravity: (whirls to face Sonu) You!Sonu: Bye bye. (grabs his sword hilt)Dimension Slash: (nails Gravity and knocks him into a wall)*WHAM!!!*Gravity: ... :dazed:Ghirardelli: ...Sonu: (grabs Ghirardelli and sends him flying into the air with a swift punch)Ghirardelli: Ow! Hey! it is fair and just! You’re smushing my choco-Sonu: (executes a perfect kick and sends Ghirardelli into the ground)*WHAM!!!!*Ghirardelli: :dazed: ...Mesonak: ...Sonu: ...you guys o-*ERK!!!*TR18: ...Sonu: (collapses)Mesoquack: ...my apologies, friend. (grabs the two power orbs from Sonu)TR18: ...you were not as defeated as you led us to believe.Mesoquack: You four were so intent on beating each other into little more than a bloody pulp, so I figured I’d hang back and let you do that.Mesonak: You’re not going anywhere, Mesoquack.Mesoquack: (laughs) Really. You didn’t have the power to stop me when I didn’t have these power orbs. What chance do you have now? (creates a pyramid of light and traps Mesonak and TR18 inside)TR18: Hey!Mesoquack: Now...if you’ll excuse me...I have some much more important business to take care of at the portal below the surface. (heads into the mines)TR18: ...Mesonak: ...that cheater. Not only does he get all these god moderator powers, BUT now he gets his own cheat codes. *sigh*Back in the Coffee Mines...MT: ...two way split here.JL: ...I’m assuming from what Takadox and Mantax told us, Evil Tahu’s this way, and...whatever it was that they created is this way.MT: We split up then. Which one do you want?JL: You kidding? I want the big guy. Gimme Evil Tahu.MT: Very well. I’ll take out this...freak of nature...or maybe make friends with him. Perhaps he’ll be good at prediciting my bracket for me.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1