Aftermath 2

MT Zehvor

Also tennis ball-ade sounds delicious.

Finest quality in the world.

I don't see how that didn't help though.

Obviously it's because Tahu didn't pay him some ridiculous medical fee. Everyone knows medicine never works until you pay like $80 for it.I should point out that our Aftermath sponsored Boxtus Game of the Year Nomination period is going on now. So for those of you who would like to see a game in the playoffs(Dec.), head over there to nominate it now.This thing is always crazy.Chapter 19: SurpriseMeanwhile, skiing down a snowy mountainside...Drone: Submit. (launches another plasma blast at MT)MT: Aaahhh! Quit it already! (fires a light blast in return)Light Blast: (bounces harmlessly off)MT: ...this is ridiculous. (lands at the bottom of the mountain)Drone: You will sub-Laser: (comes out of nowhere and nails the drone)Drone: ...reprise...surprise...malfunctioning...F4...F4...I quit....*crash*MT: ...Toa: Ah. Good. Took me a while to get to you, but hey, better late than never, right? (lowers a giant cannon)MT: What the heck was that? (points to the melted scrap of metal)Toa: My name? Why, thank you for asking. I hadn’t expected you to be so polite.MT: ...I didn’t ask-Toa: My name is Purple. Purple Bouncy as a nickname, but my official test name was Purple, so either one will suffice.MT: ...PB: What’s your name?MT: MT.PB: Interesting name. What does it stand for? Mighty Turtle? Mega Tarantula?MT: It doesn’t stand for anything.PB: ...oh. One name then.MT: Yes. One name. Now, can you answer some of my questions?PB: Fire away.MT: What was that that just chased me?PB: That is what is called a Sentinel. Its expressed purpose is to catch runaways.MT: ...runaways?PB: You haven’t been here very long, have you?MT: (looks at his left wrist, pretending there’s a watch there) 5 minutes and 47 seconds.PB: Wow. You’re exact. Except I have no idea what a minute or a second is.MT: It’s a unit of time back on our planet.PB: Wonderful. Does your planet insist on using units of time that no one else has the ability to understand?MT: ...PB: Next you’ll be telling me that people on your planet try to go to speak their own language in the middle of foreign countries.MT: You’d be surprised.PB: ...anyways, I’m getting bored of standing out here and freezing to death, so can we go somewhere, or would you prefer to wait until another Sentinel catches you?MT: What about my friends?PB: Your friends? What friends? You don’t look like a guy that has friends.MT: (ignores the insult) My friends got seperated by that thing.PB: Sentinel.MT: Yes. Sentinel. Whatever it is.PB: You have a very weird planet. Bizzare systems of measurement, inability to call anything by its proper name...how in the world do you survive?MT: ...I think caffeine played a large role in that...PB: ...caffeine?MT: It’s a long story. (pulls out Kusanagi and examines it in the moonlight)PB: ...MT: ...(places the sword on his back)...well, whatever. We should be heading back to your little special interest group thingy.PB: So you’ve decided to join us?MT: Absolutely. It’s preferable to being frozen to death out here. And, of course...even if they DO get found...my teammates aren’t going down without a fight.Meanwhile...iBrow: ...something tells me that this wasn’t part of JL’s original plan.Brenmac: Think I would have to agree with you on that.Sentinel: This is your last warning. Drop your weaponry and surrender.Sentinel 2: Refusal will be met with lethal force.iBrow: ...Brenmac: ...(puts his Mistika tri-blade weapon down)iBrow: Brenmac!Brenmac: We can’t out fight them, dude. All of my elemental blasts only work for like one shot, and then they become inneffective. And your gravity doesn’t seem to be doing much.iBrow: ...fine. (drops his weapon)Sentinel: Surrender acknowledged.Sentinel 2: (hurls an energy field around the two Zehvor) Capture initiated.Back at the hotel...Levacius: ...man...this Lemonade business stuff is slow.Mesonak: Yeah, I know.Levacius: ...(looks at the “$1,000,000 per glass” sign on the front of the table)Mesonak: ...Levacius: ...maybe we should lower the costs of our product.Mesonak: What? No way! How are we ever going to get to be millionares if we charge less?Levacius: ...you thought you were going to get to be a millionare from hosting a lemonade stand?Mesonak: It worked for that girl on the Verizon commercial, didn’t it?Levacius: Yeah, well, in commercials, people can survive 20 story falls from buildings.FLASHBACK...MT: ...what are you doing?!Mesonak: Don’t worry! I got this! I saw it on TV! It’s completely safe!MT: ...you what?!Mesonak: (leaps off the hotel roof)MT: Mesonak!Mesonak: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-*SPLAT!!!!*MT: ....Mesonak: ...ow...ok....one lawsuit for false advertising coming up.END OF FLASHBACK...Mesonak: ....don’t mention that, ok?Levacius: ...what? What’d I say?Nocturn: (walks up to the lemonade stand) Oooh! Me thirsty!Mesonak: Lucky for you, it’s only $1,000,000,000 per glass! Rock bottom prices!Nocturn: ...aw....darn...all I have is this stink bug. Can I use the stink bug?Mesonak: No.Levacius: Sure.Mesonak: WHAT?!?Levacius: (grabs the stink bug) Look, it’s worth more than anything else we’ll get from him.Mesonak: ...but..Levacius: Besides, maybe it’ll end up being a new breed and we’ll become famous for discovering it and we’ll get to name it.Mesonak: ...oooh. That’s not too bad. What will we name it, though?Levacius: “The Mesonak Bug,” after what it smells the most like.Mesonak: ....hey!Nocturn: Do me get lemonade or what?Levacius: Oh. Yeah. Here you go.Nocturn: Thank. (grabs the glass and chugs it)Levacius: ...Nocturn: ...this....no taste like lemonade...why?Levacius: What do you mean it doesn’t?Nocturn: It taste...poisonous...Levacius: ...I don’t think we put in any wrong ingredients...did we?Mesonak: No...Nocturn: It like...stinging me....Mesonak: Oh. That’s the surprise yellow jacket I put in there.Nocturn: WHAT?!?!?Levacius: Oh you have got to be kidding me.Nocturn: YOU DID WHAT TO MY TONGUE!?!?Mesonak: Easy now. Your horrible breath will most likely kill it off in a few seconds, and it will-Nocturn: IT STINGING MY STOMACH!!! OW!!!! OW!!!! I KILL YOU FOR THIS!!!!Mesonak: No, wait! You don’t understand! Stop!! AAAHHHH!!!! (takes off running)Nocturn: (bowls over the lemonade stand chasing after Mesonak)Lemonade: (goes flying everywhere, covering Levacius)Levacius: ....Muffled screams: Ow!!! No, stop!!! Stop!!!Levacius: ...Hovoki: (walks up) How’s the lemonade stand going?Levacius: I think I need to get into a new branch of business.Meanwhile, hiding behind a rock on a faraway planet...Solek, Toa of Ice: (watches Brenmac and iBrow get dragged away)...hmmm...BONUS SCENE:Sonu: RAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! (charges at Blackout)Blackout: (swings his sword at Sonu)Sonu: (blocks)Blackout: (counterblocks)Sonu: (countercounterblocks)Blackout: (countercountercounterblocks)Sonu: (countercountercountercounterblocks)Blackout: (countercountercountercountercounterblocks)Sonu: ...Blackout: ...Sonu: ...RAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!! (swings his sword at Blackout)Blackout: (blocks)Sonu: (counterblocks)Blackout: (countercounterblocks)Sonu: (countercountercounterblocks)Blackout: ...this is really getting stupid.Sonu: I agree. No more blocking, ok?Blackout: ...no blocking?Sonu: Yeah. Just let the opponent hit you. May the person who can swing his sword the fastest win.5 minutes later, in Tahu Nuva's bedroom...Tahu Nuva: ...did you two get mad at each other again, or did you decide it'd be fun to cover each other in red paint?Sonu: Just shut up and tell us where the band-aids are.-MT Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Sonu: Yeah. Just let the opponent hit you. May the person who can swing his sword the fastest win.

No comment.

Mesonak: It worked for that girl on the Verizon commercial, didn’t it?

She had a good phone.Well, another great chapter, and such. As for Skyrim - finally got it, and it is awesome!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Levacius: ...(looks at the “$1,000,000 per glass” sign on the front of the table)Mesonak: Lucky for you, it’s only $1,000,000,000 per glass! Rock bottom prices!

Whut.Another nice chappy, and looks like everyone in the Toa Zehvor always goes down with a fight which will easily themselves insane.Do Zehvor-blood smell like paint?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Evidently my comedy character self doesn't agree.

Rather interesting that you bring that up, because that plays a rather central role in a later chapter.Anyways, there's no shame in getting captured by one sentinel, let alone 5 of them. They adapt to their opponents, and having to deal with a group of giant "invincible" robots is difficult.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Yep. Just one glass.Bill Gates would buy one.And weren't the sentinels the giant robots in X-Men?Though Levacius could beat them. You guys are just untough.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

YES! I AM FINALLY AN OFFICIAL ZEHVOR! YEAH!Oh and...Zehvor DUEL!Wow. A team of Toa who saved the universe together torn apart by one cable.Of course I would've done what Sonu did too.Especially if it was Brawl.Purple Part #11Somewhere in space, 1948...Purple and Eruk watched out the window as Mandex grew smaller and smaller. Their friends, their village, their lives, soon to be maybe even light years away.And what of the war? Would they ever know what happened to Sero and Kuro?“Hello” came a voice from behind them, and they whirled around to see a tall being, possibly a Makuta.“Who are you?” Eruk grunted dejectedly.“My name’s not important” the Makuta answered. “But here, enjoy your food.”The Makuta handed each a tray, containing mashed potatoes with gravy and butter, steak with seasoning, macaroni and cheese, and a brownie.“Tainted, perhaps?” Purple asked, setting the tray down beside him.“Absolutely not” the Makuta answered, not angered at all by the accusation. “After all, you’re needed for Project Bouncy. Why would we kill you?”“Have a spoonful of mac ‘n cheese, then” Eruk replied.The Makuta held up an extra spoon, dipped it in the mac ‘n cheese, then ate it.“Delicious” he said, then left.Purple picked up his own spoon. “I am hungry. And if we die, we’ve ruined Project Bouncy, and he’s right, they wouldn’t want that.”But as they went to eat their food, they noticed something. The food was arranged oddly, in a strange pattern, though a tiny bit was missing, since the Makuta had eaten it.“Look!” Purple said. He pointed at it, and soon Eruk realized.“It’s some sort of diagram of the ship!” Purple said. “Look, here’s the front”-here he pointed at the mashed potatoes-“here’s the back”-he pointed at the brownie-“here’s the middle area”-he pointed at the steak “-and I think that extra spoonful up here is pointing to that area, that must be where we are”-he pointed to a spoonful of mac ‘n cheese above the rest of the meal, “and the rest of the macaroni looks like...escape pods!”“Keep your voice down” Eruk said. “This place may be monitored.”“Right” Purple said in a low voice. “But this shows us the ship! We can escape!”“It could be a trap” Eruk warned.“I’m willing to try.”“Fine.”The two got up from the table they were at, in a room with a large window in front of the table, looking into space. The room was locked, but they were free to move above inside.“The air vent!” Purple pointed at a large air vent near the floor. He removed the grating and climbed in. “Come on!”Eruk set down the tray he was eating from.“Eruk!”“What? We have two, and they’re the same!”“Just come on...”Purple went deeper into the vent, and Eruk followed him in.TO BE CONTINUED

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

I apologize for this chapter being so late at night. BZP was being stupid earlier today. Also why there's no bonus scene.Question, though, since everyone seems to be arriving on the first day of a chappy posting: Would you guys prefer chapters to be daily now?Chapter 20: Brilliant EntrepreneursIn the middle of a seemingly crowded, bustling city, still stuck on a foreign planet...Brenmac: (inside an electricity cage) Y'know, this would be a whole lot easier if you just let us go.Sentinel 1: Quiet.iBrow: No, seriously. We weigh far too much for you to carry around.Sentinel 2: Any further talking shall be met with lightning as punishment. We do not wish to hear your voices.iBrow: How am I going to tell you if I have to-*ZAP!!!!*iBrow: OW!!!! GOSH DANG IT!!! SON OF A BEAVER!!!*ZAP!!!!*iBrow: AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!!! OW!!!!*ZAP!!!!*iBrow: WILL YOU QUIT DOING THAT?!?!?!Brenmac: They're gonna keep zapping you if you keep shouting!!!*ZAP!!!!*Brenmac: .....MMMMRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!iBrow: ...Brenmac: ...iBrow: ....hurts....so badly....must speak....Sentinel 1: Speaking detected. Electricity incoming.iBrow: ....I hate my life.Meanwhile, a safe distance behind them...Solek: ...hmmm...JL: (runs up behind Solek) Solek!Solek: (whirls around, pointing a sword at JL's neck)JL: ...Solek: ....oh. JL. Sorry. I was worried you were another one of those blasted Sentinels.Kpik: (catches up with JL, out of breath) ...*gasp*...whew...JL: Kpik? Why are you all out of breath?Kpik: I almost got caught by a stupid Sentinel. Those things are freaking everywhere.Solek: They're not hard to deal with.Kpik: Not hard to deal with? Have you ever tried taking them out?Solek: Certainly. And I've done so on multiple occasions.JL: ...Solek: The key to beating them is to realize their weakness. Which is that they adapt to their opponent.Kpik: How so?Solek: They have an installed program which allows them to switch to invulnerability from a certain element. But they can only be invincible from that one particular element during that time.JL: ....so....have two Toa with different elements, and you'll be good.Solek: Sure. Or acquire a lightning cannon like I did. Either one works.Kpik: ...well...that's helpful.JL: One tiny question. Where did you come from? I thought you were gone after the attack by the Dark Lord on that planet.Solek: I got sent to an alternate dimension, and eventually found my way back here. But not before learning quite a bit about the history of the Dark Lord in general.Kpik: ...Solek: But that's enough talking. I've been tracking these two sentinels for quite a long time now, and I don't intend to lose them.Kpik: Why? What do they have?Solek: Brenmac and iBrow. They captured them, and they're taking them into that tower there.JL: (looks and sees a huge tower in the distance) ....whoa...Solek: (turns to the two Zehvor) You stay here. Use the technique I taught you to fend off any more sentinels trying to get into the tower. I don't need my escape being any harder than it has to be.Meanwhile, at the hotel...Tahu: ...where the heck did they go?Sonu: Who?Tahu: Lev and Meso. Their lemonade stand disappeared.Sonu: Oh. They got tired of having to actually put work into their product, so they took off and went out to start another business.Tahu: ...another business? What in the world could they possibly have the credentials to run?Sonu: I think they said something about being bounty hunters.Tahu: ...bounty hunters? Those two morons being bounty hunters?Sonu: Well, to be fair, its one moron and another following the moron.Tahu: ....I don't want to know which one's which.Sonu: You can probably figure it out yourself.Tahu: Seriously, though, how in the world could they even open a business? They're not really stupid enough to try something like this...right?On a faraway planet known as Delarax...Phone: *Ring!*Mesonak: (picks up the phone) Big Daddy Z's Bounty Hunting Emporium, how may I assist you?Caller: Uh, yes, um, I need a former friend of mine dead before he has a chance to present evidence against me in court.Mesonak: Oh dear. I'm sorry, but we're closed at this hour.Caller: ...what? You're kidding me.Mesonak: Nope. In fact, we closed just one nanocycle before you called.Caller: ....so....if I call you back tomorrow one nanocycle before I called you today...you'll take my request then?Mesonak: No, because then we'll close one nanocycle before you call then. We always close one nanocycle before you can call.Caller: ...Mesonak: Have a nice day. (hangs up)Levacius: Man, the bounty hunting business is a lot easier than selling lemonade.Mesonak: A lot less stressful to. No angry customers to deal with.Levacius: ...well...no customers at all, in the first place.Mesonak: Stop being so pessimistic. They'll come.Levacius: ...by the way....what the heck is a nanocycle?Mesonak: Dunno. Decided to throw out some cool Metroid term to sound spacey. People trust you more if you sound spacey.Levacius: ....right.Meanwhile, in Mexico...Tyuru: ...wha....what....what happened?Xplode: Oh, look who’s awake.Fire Lord: Does that mean I get to stop carrying this moron now?Xplode: No.Fire Lord: ....Xplode: Not until he’s fully aware of his surroundings, at least.Tyuru: ...what? Where am I?Xplode: You are on top of a building, 200 feet above a pool we filled with pirahnas. If, we were to say, drop you, you would die instantly from the fall.Tyuru: ...Xplode: But, if some divine force intervened and saved you, you would then be eaten alive by some very hungry fish.Tyuru: ...Xplode: Thankfully for you, we don’t drop things until we get angry. And we don’t get angry until people don’t answer our questions.Tyuru: I don’t like where this is going.Xplode: So we have a couple questions for you, Mr. Tyuru...number one is...where is Pridak?-MT

Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Well, at least comedy Meso & I aren't fighting evil robots...I'm game for the whole one a day idea as long as the chapters stay as good. But quality over quantity.Anyways, another good chapter Master T.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Slow Thanksgiving week so far for A2. Ah well. As I shall be gone on Thanksgiving, I'll wish everyone a happy holiday right now.Chapter 21: Rising TensionIn Mesonak and Lev’s new shop...*knock knock*Mesonak: Oh dear. A customer. Levacius: Come in!Matoran: (opens the door)Mesonak: ...oh dear. You’re short.Matoran: ...Levacius: ...*ahem* What my partner means is “hello.”Matoran: ...very well then. I heard from a certain source that you two are bounty hunters.Levacius: You heard correctly.Mesonak: Mhm. And what was your “certain source?” The giant sign outside that says: “BOUNTY HUNTING EMPORIUM?!?”Matoran: ...is he in a bad mood?Levacius: Perpetually.Matoran: I see. Well, as long as you get the job done, I think I can forget the insults.Mesonak: My insults are getting forgettable? Man, I must have gotten rusty over the vacation.Levacius: What job is this?Matoran: I need you to take someone out for me.Mesonak: Take them out? To dinner?Matoran: ...Mesonak: Where do you us to take them? Fancy restaurant? Lame fast food place? Dumpster?Matoran: (turns to Lev)...perhaps I should just ask for your assistance in this matter.Levacius: Don’t worry. He just comes along to distract people.Matoran: No doubt, he would be a great distraction.Mesonak: Hey, I’m an EXCELLENT distraction. I won the 2010 national championship for distracting people.Matoran: Anyways, what this “job” I need you to do requires is that you take out a certain Toa named Mesonak.Levacius: ...Mesonak: ...Matoran: ...what?Levacius: (points to Meso) He’s Mesonak.Mesonak: ...yeah. And I don’t do suicides.Matoran: (looks at Mesonak) ...no...I’ve seen Mesonak before, and I can guarantee you, you’re not Mesonak.Mesonak: Yeah, well, I’ve lived with myself all my life, and I can guarantee you I know what my name is.Matoran: Then there is another Toa going by the same name.Levacius: I see.Matoran: This Toa was last seen on a distant planet that doesn’t really appear to have a name. He’s got gold armor, and he carries a long, silver sword that glows blue when he’s fighting.Levacius: ...Matoran: Here’s a set of coordinates for where the planet is. (hands a piece of paper to Lev)Levacius: We’ll see what we can do. As for payment...Matoran: (hands the two a tiny metal box) Here is 2,000 redants. You will receive 10,000 more upon completion of the job.Levacius: I see. Consider this job done, then.Matoran: (laughs, and heads for the exit) I don’t think you can ever truly consider Mesonak dead before he’s dead. (leaves)Mesonak: ...Levacius: ...Mesonak: ...what exactly is a redant?Levacius: I dunno. I hope money.Mesonak: ...you hope?Levacius: Yes.Mesonak: ...so...you’re not sure.Levacius: Look, either it’s this or we sit here for another couple of days playing another five hundred games of tic tac toe.Mesonak: ...(looks at the store walls, now covered in tied games of tic tac toe)...Levacius: ...Mesonak: ...fine. Let’s go.Levacius: That’s what I thought.Meanwhile, at the hotel...Tahu: This is ridiculous.Hovoki: What?Tahu: Lev and Meso just left and set up a business on another planet. Another freaking planet!Hovoki: ...Tahu: As if that wasn’t bad enough, they still have the money I gave them to start a lemonade stand! I gave them money to make lemonade, not set up a business to do....Hovoki: ...Tahu: ...to do....umm...what exactly are they doing again?Hovoki: Bounty hunting. They’re bounty hunters now.Tahu: ...bounty hunters.Hovoki: Yeah.Tahu: ...so...hypothetically...if I asked them to...possibly...take out Pridak...they would do that for me?Hovoki: ...I suppose....Tahu: (rubs his hands together evily) That money I gave them for lemonade may just have been my best investment ever!Meanwhile, back on the strange planet...PB: So this is the place.MT: Quiet, huh?PB: The team’s gone for the moment. I think they went out looking for a new possible hideout. We have to change hideouts on a regular basis because these drones have a very...annoying...tendency to show up at our hideouts if we stay in one place for too long.MT: ...so...you’re outlaws.PB: More or less. Really, though, I’m not sure how you could have free will on this planet and not be an outlaw.MT: Explain.PB: Well, long story short, a long time ago, this mysterious group called “The Center” came together and decided that they wanted to find what the best social setup around, whether it be by dictatorship, republic, democracy, etc. So they took some of the most famous eras in history and recreated them on this planet, which they named “The Void.”MT: Mhm.PB: That planet is the one we’re on currently.MT: ...PB: So they created all these Matoran and Toa, and other beings, to help recreate these different social settings to see which ones worked the best. MT: Wow.PB: Most of the Toa and Matoran have been programmed to not even realize that they’re in a giant experiment. The ones that do, somehow, are typically tracked down by these giant robot monsters called sentinels, like the one you met, and more annoying, flying bird like robots, called drones.MT: ...PB: The most interesting part of all of this is that some of the bravest of Toa have learned of this planet’s location over the years and actually come here regularly to steal from this planet’s seemingly unlimited resources of fuel and supplies.MT: Wouldn’t that be dangerous, considering the sentinels and drones?PB: Of course it’s dangerous. But some Toa are stealthy enough to avoid detection...like one of our friends.MT: ...who’s that?PB: He’s a Toa of light named Mesonak. He’s a freelanch mercenary of sorts, but he lends a helping hand to us when he comes around. I believe he even sent a message to us recently.MT: ...PB: Yeah. Here it is. (picks a piece of paper up off the table) “Bouncy. We need to talk immediately, and I don’t want to bring attention to your hideout. Meet me on the top of Highrise Tower.”MT: ...PB: ...well...er...um...how can I put this...MT: What?PB: Can you do a favor for me? MT: ...what favor?PB: Can you go meet him for me? He’s got gold armor...should be pretty recognizable. It’s the big tower you can see in the distance...I need to go meet the rest of my team right now...MT: ...ok.PB: Really?MT: Sure. I’ll be back in a few minutes.PB: ....minutes?MT: *sigh* I’ll be back soon.PB: Right. Ok.MT: (walks out of the hideout and closes the door behind him) ...Mesonak...a Toa of Light...and using correct grammar in his sentences. What’s going on here?Meanwhile, in that same Highrise Tower...Solek: (sneaks into a room and looks around)[silence]Solek: (runs across the floor quietly, heading for a door on the other side)Rocket: (comes out of nowhere and nearly takes Solek’s head off)Solek: !Rocket: (crashes into the wall, burying the door Solek was heading for under a pile of rubble)Solek: ...(turns around, pulling his sword out)Toa: Well then. You must be that Toa Solek I’ve heard so much about from my former companions.Solek: ...that’s my name, yes. And what do you call yourself and your explosion happy friend there?Toa: Me? My name’s Assassin. (grins broadly) Solek: ...Assassin: And this baby right here...(gestures to one of his many large self mounted cannons)...I call this one “Ice Toa Killer.”To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Assassin? As in Assassin the Zehvor? Or another Assassin entirely who is also an Assassin?How many times can ComedyMe & Meso play tic-tac-toe? I mean, you play it once and you get bored!In any case, another good chapter.(Yay for computers class free day!)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Sorry I'm late guys. There wasn't an announcement stating that the forums were back up, so I didn't know until just yesterday.So great chapters MT and thanks for finally addressing my tri-bladed weapon. And happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it. I plan on posting the continuation of Almost There sometime this week. And I am still taking entries for the 2012 Tourney. Just PM me telling me you want to enter and ask what it's about.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

Assassin!So is there finally gonna be an explanation for why some Zehvor are MIA?Oh and new Purple Part.Purple Part #12The Center Base Planet, Modern Day...“We’ve been walking awhile” Vecolity pointed out.“Well we can’t expect facilities to be everywhere. How many can they make?” Purple pointed out.“Guys?” Kama asked. They turned to look at him.“I think I see something over that way, to the east.”Purple and Vecolity looked, and thought they could barely make out a large building with machinery around it.“That looks like a facility” Purple said, growing a bit excited.“Which means it’s our chance to find out who we are!” Kama exclaimed, patting Vecolity on the back. They both smiled.“Well, that’s dandy” Purple said, “but we also need to be careful. That place will be filled with Center employees, and they make drones and sentinels there. Which should give you a chance to meet a sentinel.”“Oh goody...” Vecolity mumbled.“Now” Purple said. “It will be hard to get in there, which is why we need proper weaponry. I may be well off, but you two don’t really stand a chance. Kama, you have a sword and your element, and Vecolity, you have twin daggers. Even I will need a gun.”“Don’t they have blasters or something?” Kama asked.“Yeah” Purple answered. “In fact, they look somewhat similar to the ones back on Mandex.” The Toa of Water and Electricity had a far-off look in his eyes. Kama and Vecolity thought it best to leave him alone for a short time. They talked amongst themselves, a short distance away, a snow bank hiding them from the facility.“I feel so bad for him...” Vecolity said.“I know. He’s been through a lot. But this could be his chance off this planet, as well as ours. It really all depends on getting in that facility” Kama said.“Someone’s leaving the facility!” Vecolity shouted, and they peered over the snow bank.Three Center employees were leaving, with two drones and three things that must have been sentinels, with two others coming along.“Looks like those two are part of their newest project” Kama said. Then the two beings held up large weapons and looked around. The group was passing by, closer and closer, so Kama and Vecolity dropped to the ground. Vecolity managed to make a small hole in the snow without it falling, so they looked through as the group passed right by.“Remember, you’re looking for one Toa of Air, one Av-Matoran, and one purple-armored Toa of Water and Electricity. The purple Toa should have two electric katanas, possibly more. The Toa of Air only has a sword, and the Matoran two daggers. If you find them, kill them immediately and bring them back” a Center employee was saying. “Since you are expert bounty hunters, these drones and sentinels are at your disposal. They’ve been programmed to follow you.”“Right” one of the beings, a tall, muscular Vortixx, answered. The other, a strong, but short, Skakdi nodded his head in agreement. Then they left the Center employees to search, taking the drones and sentinels with them.“Not good...” Kama whispered.TO BE CONTINUED

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

...ok, is it just me, or is anyone else getting these couple day long downtimes on BZP's forums?Over the past few days, I've kept getting these "server drive" errors that block me from viewing the comedy forum. And yet, people still manage to post here. And I've been on multiple computers too.Ah well. Regardless, here is the next chapter, quite a bit later than I would have liked, but hey.Chapter 22: Twice as Nice, Part 1Inside Highrise Tower...(silence)(more silence)(more suddenly awkward silence)(stalling for chapter room)Window: *SMASH!!!!*Ice Toa: (goes flying out, firing blasts back into the building as he falls)Plasma Bolts: (fly back at him, barely missing)Ice Toa: (flips heads over heels and then realizes he just fell out ofa 10 story window) Aw...son of a-Ice Toa: (falls 10 stories and crashes into the ground below)*WWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Ice Toa: Ow!MT: ...(looks at the scene)...hmm...hope that isn’t a regularoccurance in there. Ah well. (enters Highrise Tower)Meanwhile, at the crash landing site...JL: Solek! Are you ok?Solek: ....oww....Kpik: ...what happened?Solek: I got about halfway up the tower...and then I ran into somegigantic gun crazy Toa.JL: ...Solek: I got too close to the window in my attempts to avoid him...andthen underestimated his blast radius.Kpik: Ooh. Ouch.Solek: We’ve got to get back in there to help Brenmac and iBrow!JL: I really don’t think there’s a lot we can do at this point. Thattower’s gonna be going crazy with security after that little incident.Solek: ...how bad could it be?Back in Highrise Tower...MT: (surrounded by 5 dozen drones and sentinels)....frick.Meanwhile, back in Mexico...Tyuru: Here’s the bus stop.Pridak: You better not be lying to us about this.Tyuru: I’m not! Good lord, your partner freaked me out enough lasttime I did something bad, I know not to do anything stupid again.Pridak: ...(looks at Fire Lord)Fire Lord: ...Pridak: No more High School Musical impersonations, please.Fire Lord: Yeah, yeah, I know. Sorry. I just couldn’t contain myself.Squid: Ooh, look. Here comes the bus.Bus: (pulls up to the curb and opens the door)Pridak: (walks inside) Hello there!Driver: ...you’re the shortest Americans I’ve ever seen. Actually,just about the shortest anything I’ve ever heard talk to me.Pridak: Ah. Excellent. You know English.Driver: ...yeah...Pridak: This’ll save me a trip to the translator. See, otherwise, Iwould have had to ask him: “How do you say ‘YOUR BUS IS MINE NOWLOSER!!!!!’” (points one of his sword thingies at the driver)Driver: ...what?Pridak: ...we’re taking over your bus. Not sure if I made that clear.Driver: Oh.Pridak: ...Driver: ...Pridak: ...so...if...you know...you could get off the bus now...so wecould take it over...yeah...Driver: Actually, I’m afraid I can’t do that.Pridak: (turns to Xplode) Do that thing again.Xplode: Do what thing again?Pridak: The High School Musical thingy.Xplode: ...what?Pridak: You heard me. Do it.Xplode: You said not t-Pridak: Never mind what I said! Just do it!Xplode: Bu-Pridak: JUST DO IT!!!Xplode: ...well.....all right....15 seconds later...Driver: (runs off the bus screaming) AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! ALLRIGHT!!! YOU CAN HAVE THE BUS!!! TAKE IT!!!! JUST GET THAT AWAY FROMME!!!!!Pridak: ...and that’s how you hijack a vehicle. (closes the door andhops into the driver’s seat)Tyuru: ...uh...Pridak: What?Tyuru: Your feet don’t exactly reach the pedals.Pridak: ...(looks at the 4 feet of space between his tiny plastic feetand the gas pedal)...Tyuru: ...Pridak: ...all right....well...looks like we’re going to have to dosome teamwork here. Tyuru, you go stand over that pedal. Fire Lord,you stand over that one. When I call out your name, you press thatpedal.Tyuru: What?!? Heck no. That’s dangerous. We’d get killed if you-Pridak: Fire Lord....Tyuru: ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT!!!! I’LL DO IT....sheesh...Back in “The Void”...30 minutes and multiple dead sentinels and drones later...MT: (opens a door and climbs out onto the very top of Highrise Tower)...bleh...Toa: Ah. You made it.MT: ...(turns around and sees the golden armored Toa) Oh.You’re...Mesonak...right?Toa: (turns around to face MT) Of course I’m....Mesonak...MT: ...what’s the matter?Toa: You’re not Bouncy.MT: No. I’m not. I’m one of his friends.Toa: ...interesting. You survived then.MT: Survived?Toa: Yes. I had thought I killed all of you.MT: ...what?Toa: You heard me. I summoned Bouncy here to a meeting to obtain thelast segment of the trifecta. You seem to have...shown up in hisplace, however.MT: ...yes...he sent me here. Now, what are you talking about? Youkilled his friends? I thought you and him were...allies...Toa: I have no allies. Only those who I can use to obtain a better standing.MT: How lovely. You’re nothing like the Mesonak I know.Toa: There is no other Mesonak besides me.MT: I beg to differ there.Toa: Yes, well, that will have to wait until after you’re dead. (pullsout a gigantic sword)MT: ...Toa: And, currently, I believe your death enhances my currentstanding. So, don’t take this personally...but....(charges at MT andswings his sword)MT: (pulls out one of his swords and barely blocks the blow)Toa: ...hmmphh.MT: (grabs his other sword from his back and swings it at his adversary’s feet)Toa: (leaps over it and flips over MT’s head)MT: (rolls away and fires a volley of plasma blasts)Toa: (twirls his sword in a spinning motion and deflects the blasts back at MT)MT: (dives out of the way as the plasma flies out into the sky)Toa: You must understand that I take no lives out of revenge orhatred, Toa. I only do so because...well...I am selfish. I make my ownjustice. I am...well...a Vigilante. And that justice of mine happensto be selfish as well.MT: Interesting. Well, don’t take me as being selfish, but I’ve kindagotten used to this whole “living” thing, and I don’t plan on givingit up anytime soon. And...(grabs both of his swords and holds them upin the moonlight)...two swords are better then one.Toa: Not when this sword happens to be wielded by me, Toa. (charges at MT)BONUS SCENE:Outside, on the hotel roof...Hakann: (opens the door to the roof) Vezok? Are you there?Vezok: (on the edge of the roof, looking like he's going to jump) Go away, Hakann! You won't stop me!Hakann: ...what?Vezok: I know why you're here! Hakann: ...to ask you to play Poker with us?Vezok: No! You're here to try and convince me to not kill myself!Hakann: ...well...that wasn't my original intent, but I guess that's now become a main objective. Why do you want to kill yourself?Vezok: It's over for me, Hakann! All over!Hakann: What the heck are you talking about?Vezok: That store I tried to order stuff from with Tahu's credit card is gonna call the FBI!! They're gonna come arrest me!! I'm done, Hakann! I'm done for!!!Hakann: Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down there. That store isn't going to call the FBI on you. They probably just said it to scare you away.Vezok: ...what?Hakann: Yeah. Restaurants do that all the time. There's not going to be any FBI that will arrest you. Now, calm down, and we can just talk this out together(walks over to Vezok).Vezok: ...well...I guess...if you say that there won't be-FBI Van: (pulls up in front of the hotel)Vezok: ...NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! (jumps off the hotel)Hakann: Wait, Vezok!!! (leaps after him) Curse you, Infernal Bureau of Instigation something or another!!! Meanwhile, in the hotel parking lot...Tahu Nuva: (walks up to the FBI van) Hello? Can I help you?Zaktan: (rolls the window down) Hey, Tahu! Check out my new van!Tahu Nuva: ...what?Zaktan: Yeah. I found this van on the side of the road. Got Takadox to help me spray paint it. Now I can scare the heck out of any criminals I meet!Tahu Nuva: ...wow...that's an impressive paint job. But I don't think that's such a good idea.Zaktan: ...why not?Tahu Nuva: Well, for instance, what if there was a criminal who wouldn't have attacked you ordinarily, but because he saw your van and thought you were an FBI agent here to arrest him, he goes crazy and beats you up in a last ditch attempt to escape being imprisoned.Zaktan: Psshhhttt. As if. No criminal is dumb enough to fling himself at an FBI van!Vezok & Hakann: (land on the van's hood) *WWWWWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMM!!*Tahu Nuva: ...Zaktan: ...Hakann: ...Vezok: ...ow.Zaktan: AAAAAAHHHH!! AAAAAHHH!! I'M UNDER ATTACK!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!! (slams on the gas) GET IT OFF!!Van: (accelerates forward)Hakann: ...wha? Huh? (looks around and sees his predicament)Zaktan: AAAAAAAAHHH!!!Hakann: ...oh no.Tahu Nuva: Zaktan!! STOP!! YOU'RE GOING TO DRIVE RIGHT INTO THE-*SPLASH!!*Tahu Nuva: ....pool.Hakann: ...Vezok: ...Zaktan: ...aw, man. And I just got this van working, too!-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

That chapter defines the word "epicomedy". It was epic and it was funny. The epicness coming from your battle with "Mesonak" and the humor from the bonus scene. I don't need to tell you to keep it up, you never disappoint anyways.And now, I've put it off for far too long...-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

Lasonak. Lame-Mesonak.I'll agree with Brenmac on this one. Another good chapter. Not quite as funny as some of the other ones so far, but a little bit had to be lost for the sake of the Epic.Back to killing dragons...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Finally they will be new for me from now on yay. The battle with Mesonak was epic, and the bonus scene was hilarious.Purple Part #131948, a spaceship headed towards a Center planet...“Well, well, well” Derus said. “You fell for the trap. Not very loyal, are we now?”“Not exactly. You plucked us from our homeland” Purple said.“However, in a few hours, you won’t remember any of it” Derus replied with a grin. “In fact, I think we’ll wipe your memories now, starting with that one.”Derus gestured to Eruk.Purple was restrained by a straight jacket, but nothing could control his rage. Lightning and water exploded from his body, going everywhere, and due to water conducting electricity, caused severe electrocution to everything and everyone. Controls and devices exploded into flames, windows into space were shattered, and Toa were burned.Derus fell to the ground, a piece of shrapnel impaled through his face. Purple’s straight jacket pieces floated down, landing on Derus and covering the grisly sight.Eruk was alive, though only semi-conscious. Air wasn’t very common in the room at the moment, as the windows into space were broken. Alarms blared and troops rushed in. Purple was too exhausted to do anything else, and Eruk wasn’t fully conscious.After being put in suits designed to stop elemental power (forcefully put in, of course) the two were tied completely and left facing away from eachother to lie for hours, until they arrived.“This is horrible” Purple said. “It’s all my fault.”“Hey, if they threatened to wipe your memory, I would’ve done the same thing, no matter what the repercussions.”“Good news is the memory-wipers on this ship are completely fried, so we have to wait until we arrive at one of their bases on that planet to lose our memories.”But inside they knew all Purple had done was delay it. He probably cost the Center millions, but they’d still lose their memories-it was a state of death, a state of life, a state of whatever the Center wanted it to be.And it was only a few hours away...“Attention, we are landing on the Void, I repeat, we are landing on the Void” a loudspeaker boomed.Purple and Eruk looked at eachother, finally showing fear.TO BE CONTINUED

That was definitely similar to another misconception comedy I saw yesterday night.

Which one was it?

That chapter defines the word "epicomedy". It was epic and it was funny. The epicness coming from your battle with "Mesonak" and the humor from the bonus scene. I don't need to tell you to keep it up, you never disappoint anyways.

Y thk yu, gud sir. You are a fine comedy writer yourself.BTW, the nomination topic for the last 4 video games in the GoTY playoffs is going on right now on Boxtus.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Great last couple of chapters. Some notable parts I enjoyed were the entire lemonade saga, the overarching mystery surrounding Fakenak, as well as Lev and I's bounty hunting businessThe purple parts (as well as the entire saga of PB), is very interesting, moreso now than ever. I look forward to epic storylines again, just like A1.Oh and as the others have said, good "epicomedy" chapter was good. And by good I mean great.-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Chapter 23: Twice as Nice, Part 2On the top of Highrise...Toa: (swings his sword at MT)MT: (dives out of the way and trips “Mesonak” with a swift kick)Toa: (falls to the ground)MT: (stands up and brings his sword down)Toa: (rolls out of the way and fires a blast of lightning at MT)MT: (gets hit and stumbles backwards)Toa: ...MT: ...oooghh...Toa: You’re weak, Toa. You have failed to pursue your own interests, and, as such, you do not have the ability to hold your own in a fight. MT: ...Toa: That horrible concept of selfishness that you Toa are far too “noble” to embrace...it would have saved your life. As it is, all I need is a single bolt of lightning to stun you now. (slams MT into the ground)*WHAM!!!!*MT: ....Toa: ...sad, almost...(brings his sword over his head)Lighting Bolt: (comes out of nowhere and nails “Mesonak” in the shoulder)Toa: IT’S ALWAYS FREAKING SOMETHING!!!! (drops his sword and grabs his shoulder in pain)Voice: Dude, lightning’s my thing. I copyrighted it first.Toa: (whirls around) ...hmmph.Levacius: (leans on his spear) It’s just me and my good friend here.Toa: ...Mesonak: My name’s Mesonak. From what I here, your name’s Mesonak too. Toa: (almost whispering)...where did you hear that?Mesonak: I get around. Toa: ...Mesonak: (begins pacing randomly) ...so...Mesonak....huh...too bad you’re nowhere near as cool as the real one(gestures to himself). More like MesoQUACK if you ask me.Levacius: ...that sounds like a good name for him. Mesoquack.“Mesoquack”: Yes, well, when I’m done with you two, you can meet the same fate as this Toa right here. (gives MT’s unconscious body a sharp kick) A nice, heartwarming, DEATH!!!MT: (rolls off the top of the tower and falls a long way down)Mesoquack: ...Mesonak: ...Levacius: ...Mesoquack: (looks over the edge of the tower) Please tell me I did not just let him get away.Mesonak: You did.Mesoquack: (picks his sword up) I must be getting old...Mesonak: (turns to Lev) We have some Asprin back at our office, right? Levacius: No. You mistook it for candy, remember?Mesonak: Oh, yeah. Worst tasting box of skittles I’ve ever tasted.Levacius: For the last time, THEY WERE NOT SKITTLES!!!Mesoquack: Will you two quit-Mesonak: Quiet, Mesoquack.Mesoquack: My name is NOT Mesoquack. It’s Vigilante.Mesonak: Mesoquack.Mesoquack: ...Mesonak: MESOQUACK MESOQUACK MESOQUACKAnd so, the epic insult fest ended with Mesonak triumphing over his long lost “twin” by yelling “Mesoquack” very loudly many times in succession.But then the real battle began.*WHAM!!!*Mesonak: :dazed:Mesoquack: ...there. That’s enough from you.Meanwhile, on a poorly funded Mexican road...Fire Lord: Hey, Xplode.Xplode: Yeah?Fire Lord: When we find Pridak, what are we gonna do with him?Xplode: ...uh...well...we’re going to take him into custody, I guess.Fire Lord: And then what?Squid(on the dashboard): ...Xplode: ...return him to the house?Fire Lord: Just return him? Won’t he run away again?Xplode: ...Tyuru: ...he has a point.Fire Lord: ...Xplode: Well...then we’ll have to kill him to make sure he doesn’t run away.Tyuru: ...there’s a good leap in logic.Fire Lord: So...we’re doing all this just to hunt down and kill someone? Why can’t we let some crazy cartel do that for us and save us the trouble?Xplode: ...Tyuru: ...Squid: ...Xplode: Aw, forget it. We’ll give him a hug or something.Fire Lord: ...Tyuru: A hug?Fire Lord: This isn’t gonna look good on my villain resume.Tyuru: I’ll say. I mean, really, how are people going to view you when you-Squid: WATCH OUT!!!Pridak: (looks back at the road) What the-?!Bus: (rolls over a mine)*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!*Bus: (goes flying into the air and crashes into the ground)*WWWHHHHAAAAMMMM!!!!*Meanwhile...Tahu: Hello? Hello?Gorgnak: ..what the heck is he doing?Sonu: Trying to call Lev and Meso.Gorgnak: Call them? I thought they were making a lemonade stand.Sonu: They were, and then they left to create a bounty hunting shop.Gorgnak: ...er...ok then.Sonu: What?Gorgnak: Well, it’s just...bounty hunting isn’t the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Lev and Meso. Maybe spreading cancer, or blowing up the last possible transport off Earth minutes before the apocalypse occurs, but not bounty hunting. Not something that requires competence.Tahu: Aw, come on. I got their answering machine.Phone: We’re sorry, but we’re currently out hunting some bounty right now. If you wish to reach us, you can call our cell phone number at 1-800-599-4789.Gorgnak: ...they have a cell phone? Tahu: (shrugs) Guess so. I’ll call that instead.Meanwhile, back in “The Void,” on Highrise Tower...Levacius: (blocks a blow from Mesoquack’s sword)Mesoquack: Yield! You have no hope!Levacius: I....can...still...*RING!!!*Mesoquack: ...is that...a phone?Levacius: Uhh...maybe.Mesoquack: ...is the call important?Levacius: ...yeah.Mesoquack: Here then. (backs away) We’ll take a timeout for you to answer.Levacius: ...Mesoquack: Go ahead. Answer it.Levacius: (picks up his phone) Hello?Phone: Hello? Lev! This is Tahu!Levacius: Uh, hi Tahu, I’m kinda in the middle of something important, and I...Phone: ...hello?Levacius(gets an idea): Uh, yeah, Tahu, thanks for telling me about the BOMB on my back.Phone: ...what?Levacius: Yeah, if you hadn’t told me about the BOMB on my back, I would never have known that there was a BOMB on my back that could destroy the whole tower with it’s BOMB-like powers.Mesoquack: ...er...At the hotel...Gorgnak: ...what the heck is he talking about?Tahu: I have no idea. He keeps yelling “bomb.”Sonu: Maybe bounty hunting makes people go insane.Gorgnak: Or become radical terrorists.Sonu: Or that.Back on Highrise Tower...Levacius: So yeah Tahu, thanks for that BOMB that you gave me. I’d be really in trouble if there wasn’t a BOMB attached to me that was really good at blowing up golden armored Toa. Thanks again for that BOMB!! Bye Tahu!! (hangs up) Mesoquack: ...Levacius: Well now, where were we?Mesoquack: I was...uh...actually...just about to leave! Bye! (leaps off the tower)Levacius: ...(silence)Levacius: ...that’s a long ways down-*CCCCCCRRRRRRRAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!*Voice: .....owwww....Levacius: Ah well. Guess I should be thankful for that-Phone: *RING!!!!*Levacius: ...(picks up his phone) hello?Phone: Hey, uh, Lev, Tahu here, just wanted to remind you that it wasn’t a bomb we gave Mesonak, it was a package of C4.Levacius: ...wat.Phone: Yeah. Sorry about that.Levacius: ...no...see...I was just kidding about that to scare someone away...did you literally give Mesonak a thing of C4 and have him strap it to his back?Phone: ...yeah. Levacius: ...this cannot possibly get any worse. Is there any way to get it off? When is it going to detonate, anyway?Phone: ...in about 2 seconds.Levacius: ...son of a-*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Meanwhile...Xplode: ...(climbs out of the bus wreckage)...oooggghh...what the heck was that?Obviously Evil Toa who’s Evil: Hello, Explode, with an “E.”Xplode: ...(looks up and sees this obvious villain standing next to a cloaked Bionicle)...who are you?OETWE: Why, obviously I’m the main villain. Can’t you tell because I’m hideously ugly? In movies, the bad guy’s always ugly, and I’m obscenely ugly, so I must be evil.Fire Lord: (looks at himself) Dang it. Well, sorry, Xplode, looks like I have to fight on his side now.Xplode: Fire Lord! Stop being a moron!OETWE: Oh, don’t worry about that, I already got someone who you know very well to fight with me. (pulls off the cloak)Cloaked Bionicle: (is Pridak)Xplode: ...Fire Lord: ...OETWE: ...aren’t you surprised?Xplode: Honestly, I kinda saw that coming a mile away.OETWE: Well then, maybe you saw that your own friend was going to kill you a mile away as well. (turns to Pridak) Kill them.Pridak: (nods and runs at Xplode, weapons extended)Xplode: (turns and looks behind him) Oh, Squiddy...Squid: (leaps out from the wreckage) STARS!!!!! (lands on Pridak’s face)Pridak: AAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! GET IT OFF!!! STOP IT!!!! GET THIS UGLY THING OFF MY FACE!!!! (trips over a pebble on the road and falls down)Xplode: ...(aims his cheap zamor sphere rip-off launcher at the obviously evil villain Toa guy)...time for you to die, evil villain Toa guy.OETWE: ...(obviously evil laugh)...YOU THINK TAKING AWAY PRIDAK IS ENOUGH TO DEFEAT ME?!?!Xplode: Fire Lord.Fire Lord: Yes?Xplode: Remember when we watched Dora the Explorer on the way over here?Fire Lord: ...Xplode: (points to the evil Toa dude) Let him know how we felt.Fire Lord: :evilgrin: All right then! (walks towards the evil dude)OETWE: ...wait...wha...what are you doing?!?Fire Lord: HOLA, MR. TOA!!! HOW ARE YOU COMO ESTASING TODAY?!?!OETWE: Wait, no! Don’t! All right, I’m sorry! I just-AAAAAAHHHH!!!!Xplode: ...Tyuru: ...his Spanish is terrible, but hey, he’s incredibly efficient.Xplode: Meh, whatever works. And, you do have to admit, no one can do a Swiper impression like he can.Tyuru: ...(looks at the hugging massacre)...yeah...no one at all.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Amazing two-parter (or three-parter???). Mesoquack is the best villian ever, and the Pridak side story just took a turn for the worse. The C4 was good too, and the epic Toa action on the Void is pretty sweet as well. Hopefully I come back in to the story soon. But for now, new Purple Part. Suspenseful time-it's getting closer to the dramatic Purple Part conclusion.Purple Part #14“Yes, Purple, a Skakdi and a Vortixx are after us! They’re bounty hunters! They also have two drones and three sentinels with them!” Kama exclaimed.“We need to take them out before they take us out” Purple said. “We also need to notify Mesonak.”“Mesonak? Who’s that?” Vecolity asked.“Another rebellion member” Purple answered. “He’s probably out looking for me right now. I hope he doesn’t run into the bounty hunters...”Purple looked like he was thinking, deeply concentrating.“Which way did you say the bounty hunters went?” Purple asked.“That way” Kama answered, pointing in the direction they’d gone.“Okay” Purple said. “They’re going towards the hotter part of this planet. The snow ends about a day’s walk from here. How long ago did they leave?”“A short while ago.”“Good, we can catch up to them. Once we’re behind them, even if we’re a distance away, I can at least take out the bounty hunters, which will confuse the drones and sentinels. Let’s get moving.”The trio set out walking, and walked for a long time before Purple could finally see a group walking a distance ahead, along the horizon. It was still snowing hard-the hot part was a while away.“Alright” Purple said. “I’ll aim for that one-I can’t tell too well from a distance, but that looks like the Vortixx.”Electricity crackled down the blades of Purple’s katanas. He held them straight forward, aimed at the distant figures. He touched their tips together the electricity began forming at the end, ready to be blasted.“Wow” Vecolity said. “I didn’t know you could do that!”Purple simply nodded, focused. Then he fired the blast. The katanas’ blades slammed into his chest, winding him and knocking him to the ground. The blast of electricity shot forward, able to hit at such long range thanks to the use of all Purple’s power. Purple was exhausted, but the blast was successful.It slammed into the Vortixx. Instantly, electricity filled his frame, shocking it. The Vortixx was in midair when his body went numb and his armor began burning off. Then his body began to fail, burning, breaking, all from the intense shock, pain, and impact. This all happened (in slow-mo of course) in a second, and the Vortixx flew through the air, slamming hard and cracking the icy ground about one-hundred feet ahead.The Skakdi, drones, and sentinels ran to his body, but it was no use. The body was completely broken and wrecked, dead, ruined.The Skakdi whirled around to see a Matoran and two Toa walking towards him. One Toa seemed exhausted-his friends were helping him to walk along.“KILL THEM!” the Skakdi bellowed. The drones and sentinels quickly scanned the trio.“Identification: Purple, Project Bouncy, Toa, fugitive, prime target. Terun, Project Ark, Toa, fugitive, secondary target. Sanid, Project Ark, Matoran, fugitive, secondary target.”“My name...is Terun...”“Mine is...Sanid...”The Toa and Matoran had never been happier. All their memories flooded back to them. No more coaching from Purple was needed-they knew everything.But that happiness quickly disappeared as the drones and sentinels surrounded them, prepared to eliminate their targets.“Looks like I’ll be collecting my prize” the Skakdi said with an evil grin.TO BE CONTINUED

"... how much have I missed? Who is Tyuru?Why is Pridak helping him? What has happened to me and Brenmac?And will Mesoquack get a real name? I don't think so."Tyuru is a Bionicle that Xplode and Fire Lord met. He was supposed to be some evil tough guy, but got beat up rather quickly.Pridak is, or rather was, helping him because...he got turned evil somehow. Don't ask how, he just did. Now he's ok.You and Brenmac got set up for a future plot device.And Mesoquack will never get a real name. Quacking Mesonak, as they say in Mexico."Mesoquacko"Glad you guys liked the chappy. However, this comedy does seem to be losing steam, at least in terms of replies. Is there a direction in the comedy that those who aren't replying would rather have A2 take? I'm more than willing to ideas if you guys are willing to give them.(so long as they aren't ridiculous, like *cough* having a pony take over the house *cough*)I realize it's a busy time of year and all, and activity on the forum overall seems to be down(an oddity compared to years past). Still, I just wanted to throw that out there.Chapter 24: Wrecked PlanetAt the hotel...Tahu: Hey now. Where are you going?Sonu: We’re heading out to investigate that bounty hunting emporium Lev and Meso started.Tahu: What?!Blackout: Yep.Tahu: You can’t just leave me here, though!Gorgnak: Why not?Tahu: ...because....because...because it’s just not cool! I can’t deal with Zaktan and those other nutcases by myself!Sonu: Sorry. You’re the leader, right? You’ll be fine on your own.Tahu: ...but...Blackout: We’ll send you a postcard. (gets in a hastily constructed spaceship with the other two Zehvor)Spaceship: (takes off)Tahu: ...man...no Zehvor to help...all alone with these dumb Piraka...there is no way this day could get any worse.Van: (pulls in front of the hotel)Tahu: ...?Pridak: (gets out of the front seat) Guess who’s back!!Tahu: ...I’m going to kill myself.Meanwhile, back on the planet...Pile of Rubble: (sits there excitedly)Hand: (smashes through the pile of rubble) Rubble: (goes flying everywhere and hits a poor drone in the head)*BONK!*Drone: ...no longer...able...to operate...(crashes into the ground)Brenmac: (picks himself up out of the rubble) Bleh...well, that was a lot of fun, wasn’t it?iBrow: You know it. No better experience.Brenmac: Yeah. In fact, it might just have-(looks around)...uh...iBrow? Where are you?iBrow: Down here.Brenmac: (looks down and sees iBrow stuck underneath a giant slab of stone) Oh.iBrow: Think you could lend a friend a helping hand?Brenmac: Hmm. Well, let’s think. After that whole catapult incident...do I really WANT to help you?iBrow: Oh, come on man. I thought we had moved past that.Brenmac: Moved past you flinging me through inch thick glass at 50 miles per hour?iBrow: ...good point.Brenmac: So...what kind of a recompensation are we looking at here?iBrow: Being an extortionist, I see.Brenmac: I prefer to think of it as being a good entreprenuer.iBrow: ....what do you want?Brenmac: I to be able to launch you through a glass window at the house, and land right next to Tahu Nuva.iBrow: WHAT?!? That’s suicide!Brenmac: So is lying around here until one of those sentinels finds you.iBrow: ...fine.Brenmac: Excellent. (lifts the rock off and helps iBrow up)iBrow: Well, now that we’re done forming such good team relationships...where should we go? We’ve got no ride off this deserted world, half of the planet seems to be hunting us, and there isn’t a friendly face for miles.Brenmac: Perhaps we could begin by trying to find out what happened to this tower.iBrow: What?Brenmac: Well, I mean, it didn’t just explode on its own, did it? Someone had to do something to cause this. But who?Meanwhile, in a smashed dumpster...MT: ... :dazed:Toa: ...hey...look here.Matoran: What?Toa: There’s someone lying here...Matoran: Fascinating, sir. Perhaps we can keep him as a pet.Toa: Hmm. Smells pretty bad. Wouldn’t want him as a pet. Perhaps, though...he could be useful for something...(grabs MT and tosses him over his shoulder) Come on. Matoran: Where to now, sir?Toa: Where else with a Toa like this? The specimen holding cell.Matoran: Excellent then.-MT

Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Hmm...What did I like about the past two chapters? Let's see, the return of Mesoquack, the bomb part, the plot involving Xplode and Fire Lord, the chance to finally get my revenge and reconcile my relationship with iBrow and the return of Pridak to the hotel. My only complaint is that Chapter 24 was unusually short. Great, suspenseful Purple Parts PB.I have ideas, but they're all saved for Almost There. After all, you know how I am with those.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

When the MLP characters show up, I quit. I just quit. Fly through Tahu Nuvas window and quit.Not that MT or I know who they are :PI think. Anyways, another good chapter Sir. Sucks to be iBrow though.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

It means My Little Pony, I assume. So $^%& you iBrow.And new Purple Part! Its getting really...grim...I guess, is a good word.Purple Part #15Center Base, The Void, 1948...“Attention: Purple, Project Bouncy, has broken free of restraints. Please detain immediately” came the voice over the speaker.It was at the Center base. Purple and Eruk were about to have their memories wiped. Purple had broken free, gotten Eruk out, and fled. Now they ran through the halls, dodging all kinds of blasts.They ran into a storage closet, to find tons of weapons, all taken from beings selected for the Void. Purple found his katanas, and Eruk found his sword. They also each found their blaster, the ones they’d used for the war back on Mandex.“BAM!” Purple shouted triumphantly, as he blasted and killed a Center employee who’d opened the storage closet door. It was more of a storage room, actually-quite large.Three drones entered the room, just in time to get nailed by a mini-rocket launcher Eruk had picked up.Purple also grabbed three grenades, which he chucked into the hallway. After the explosions, which triggered some other explosions from equipment, they left the room to find tons of bodies-some mechanical, some anything but.Eruk fired an ice blast along the floor, and three Toa slipped and fell as they rounded the bend to apprehend the two. Eruk froze them over, then shattered them. They continued down hallways, Eruk frosting the ground so they could slide, as if ice skating. As they slid, they blasted all who tried to stop them.It was mostly Toa-the drones and sentinels were being withheld, as the employees had elemental powers.But not many had the chance to use them, and the ones who did weren’t very successful.Purple and Eruk reached a strange high-tech door. It looked as if a password-operated keypad control panel opened it. Purple tried to destroy it, but to no avail. Then he tried random password combinations.As he mashed the buttons, something extremely hot touched his back, burning it. He spewed out foul language and kicked the door hard, which hurt his foot. He turned around to see Eruk laying on the ground, injured by burns, and Derus, standing there laughing.“I never did tell you my element” Derus said with a smile.“What have you done?” Purple asked.“Oh, nothing. Merely stopped a little...escape.”“Why did you bring us here? What is so important about your [swear] reenactments?!”“Wouldn’t you like to know?” Derus grinned as he advanced, clutching a white-hot fire sword.Purple knew he was trapped. The only way he could survive is by backtracking through the facility and finding another way out. Since the employees were mostly hiding at this point due to the complete and total chaos, that would be simple enough-if it weren’t for Derus.“You know, we’ve been around a long time. We got a techy-type upgrade around 1920 though.”1920! That gave Purple an idea!As Derus backed Purple up against the wall, covering the keypad, Purple slipped his hand behind his back. He began to speak to cover up the keypad’s beeping noise.“So what’s the purpose of this group? Or, besides reenactments, what is it?” Purple asked, his fingers finding the 1 and the 9.“Well, originally we wanted to fight Xenon.”“Xenon?” Purple asked. “That weird substance thing?”He’d entered in the 2...“Yes. We tried to combat it with something called Nicro-Xenon, which we still have a huge storage of. We have storages of Xenon too. We use to use it for experiments, but now it’s mostly for reenactments.”Purple entered the 0, and the door began to slowly raise. As soon as he punched in the 0, Purple swung his fist forward as hard as he could. It slammed into Derus’s face, knocking him to the ground. But before Purple could stop him, Derus touched his sword to Eruk, who still lay on the ground.Eruk began to scream in pain as the sword burned him.TO BE CONTINUED

Whoa now, I'm not sure why you're ######, but you shouldn't be.Yes, MLP stands for My Little Pony. Believe it or not, I wasn't serious. A serious idea would be to continue the storyline tho MT. It's good as-is. I just find it to be useless if I say the same thing everyday. :P-ibrow