Aftermath 2

MT Zehvor

Yay! Another very good chapter.And purple part, but who cares? (J/K)Pridak... xenon... Pridak turned into a pile of xenon? Eww!And Blackout will die. Die dead.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Brenmac: ...don’t tell me we’re going on another crazy trip.MT: No, I don’t think we will.JL: What!?!?Brenmac: Thank the Lord.

The DARK Lord, that is. BRENMAC IS SPY! :oAnd no, Pridak was framed, that squid was planted there by someone! Pridak would never deal with Xenon and stuff.... hang on, didn't we get rid of all the Xenon on Earth? And since when was it purple in color? O_oGreat two chapters MT. (I especially lol'd at the bonus scene in the chapter before last. :P)-Skar

That is very true. iBrow was one of the first fans of Xplode. He and Mesonak.In other news, what would you guys think of a TBTTRAH Minecraft server? For those of you who don't know, Minecraft is an online game where you basically set up a world and try to build things without having them blown apart by monsters at night. The recently released Okami skin and the fact that, well, it kind of resonates with the whole "House" theme of this comedy, made me think it'd be an interesting idea.Currently, the game costs $21(up until November 18, when the price increases by 8), so if you all wanted to do something like that, I'd like to know sometime soon.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I can't really comment on all the chapters without stretching the screen, but I will point out a highlight from a few chapters ago that I thought was simply hilarious:

A WILD TEXACHU APPEARED!!!Xplode: ...Fire Lord: ...dang Pokemon.TEXACHU USED BRAGGING ABOUT THE SIZE OF TEXAS!!!Xplode: Oh no. It's fitted with Texas stereotypes, too.IT'S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE!!!Xplode: (grabs his ridiculously oversized gun and fires at "Texachu")XPLODE USED GUN!IT'S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE!Fire Lord: ...Xplode: ...son of a $%^.Texachu: ... (faints)XPLODE USED PROFANITY!!IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!!!TEXACHU EXPLODES AND DIES HORRIBLY!!!

Comedy gold. XDI've enjoyed the recent Purple parts as well; very interested to see what happens next. And as for the Minecraft server, that's a great idea. I have the game and would be very interested in playing on the server.-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

That is very true. iBrow was one of the first fans of Xplode. He and Mesonak.In other news, what would you guys think of a TBTTRAH Minecraft server?For those of you who don't know, Minecraft is an online game where you basically set up a world and try to build things without having them blown apart by monsters at night. The recently released Okami skin and the fact that, well, it kind of resonates with the whole "House" theme of this comedy, made me think it'd be an interesting idea.Currently, the game costs $21(up until November 18, when the price increases by 8), so if you all wanted to do something like that, I'd like to know sometime soon.-MT

noap. I wouldn't waste my money on Minecraft even if I could buy it.-Kpik

In other news, what would you guys think of a TBTTRAH Minecraft server?For those of you who don't know, Minecraft is an online game where you basically set up a world and try to build things without having them blown apart by monsters at night. The recently released Okami skin and the fact that, well, it kind of resonates with the whole "House" theme of this comedy, made me think it'd be an interesting idea.

I think that sounds awesome.

That is very true. iBrow was one of the first fans of Xplode. He and Mesonak.In other news, what would you guys think of a TBTTRAH Minecraft server?For those of you who don't know, Minecraft is an online game where you basically set up a world and try to build things without having them blown apart by monsters at night. The recently released Okami skin and the fact that, well, it kind of resonates with the whole "House" theme of this comedy, made me think it'd be an interesting idea.Currently, the game costs $21(up until November 18, when the price increases by 8), so if you all wanted to do something like that, I'd like to know sometime soon.-MT

Waste? Lol. How is it a waste?-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Waste? Lol. How is it a waste?-Mesonak
Well for one it's going to be close to $30 dollars to buy, making it overly expensive (as far as I know). Another thing that makes it a waste is how stupidly simple the game is (as far as I know :P), it just doesn't seem like it would be worth a whole 30 bucks to play.Also, I have money non. I am owed money, but I have none. -Kpik

Compared to the price of most retail games nowadays (which Minecraft has double the content and replayability of) which is $60, Minecraft's price is a steal. Couple that with the recent adventure updates which added a wealth of new features to the game and the multiplayer and moderator community, I'd say it's worth a purchase. But this isn't Minecraft discussion. So I'll cease speaking. :P-Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Well I'm channeling 60 bucks into a certain end-of-the-week release...So yeah, I'm not allowed any more games for now. There is control over how you spend your money in this household.Though perhence I will be able to join if I gather the money.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Well for one it's going to be close to $30 dollars to buy,

Currently, the game costs $21

There you go. :P

Well I'm channeling 60 bucks into a certain end-of-the-week release...

Obviously Call of Duty.(jk)K, so Blackout and Meso interested, and possibly Lev in the future. I'll search around and see if I can get a few others interested, and perhaps I'll makka one then.Meanwhile, a new chappy!Chapter 16: Out of the HotelOutside the hotel...iBrow: ...wait a second...who’s that guy?MT: (takes a few steps back) Look! Just jump! It didn’t hurt me that badly!iBrow: MT! (runs over to the Zehvor leader)Kpik: (still in the window on the 5th floor) I’m not jumping! I make a point to never take jumps that are more than 100 times my height!iBrow: ...what’s going on?MT: Hmm? Oh, hi iBrow. Didn’t see you there.iBrow: ...JL(standing by MT): We’re attempting to escape through this window cause Tahu’s at our door being mad that we didn’t go to his meeting!Kpik: ...it’s...so far!MT: Just jump! I’ll catch you! Kpik: ...you will?MT: Yeah! Come on! Jump!Kpik: ...ok then...(leaps out of the window) AAAAAAAAAAA-MT: ...(doesn’t move an inch)Kpik: -AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! *WHUMP!!!!!*iBrow: ...Kpik: ...you’re a liar.MT: Hey, at least you made it down now. iBrow: How many people are coming out of this window?JL: One more. Come on Brenmac!Brenmac: (sticks his head out of the window) No way!iBrow: Hey! You! Brenmac: Oh, look. You’re still outside! How does that feel?iBrow: It feels like-Brenmac: Cause I sure bet it doesn’t hurt as much as having a shard of glass stuck in your head from being catapulted through a window!MT: You WHAT?!?iBrow: It’s a long story. I’ll tell it later.Brenmac: Yeah! You bet it’s a long story! And there will be a long line of revenge enacted for it!MT: Come on, Brenmac. Kpik: Yeah. If MT lied to me about catching me safely, who says he won’t actually start telling the truth now?MT: Shut up, Kpik.Brenmac: Look. I’m here, I’m safe, and there’s NOTHING on this planet that could convince me to leap through that window now!Room Door: (bursts open)Brenmac: (whirls around) What the-?!?Tahu: (steps in, obviously angry) WHO IN HERE DECIDED TO SKIP MY MEETING!!!Brenmac: ...(leaps out of the window without a second thought)iBrow: ...(watches Brenmac as he’s falling)Brenmac: ...(realizes that he’s falling 5 stories)...hey...uh...can someone catch me?*WHAM!!!!!!*Kpik: ...Brenmac: ...I guess not...Tahu: (sticks his head out of the window) Yeah! You think you’ve gotten away! Well, you haven’t! I’m coming down there, and I’m kicking everyone’s butt!JL: ...boy, he gets upset for missing a meeting.MT: I tried to tell you that.Kpik: We landed our spaceship somewhere over here. You know, the big one that we stole from 4 Mask. Remember?JL: Ah. Yes. The Raven. iBrow: Oh. Yes. The Raven. Whose motto shall be “Do not exact revenge upon your friends...for revenge is not good...”Brenmac: (turns to iBrow) iBrow: ...Brenmac: Look, the more you remind me, the more likely I am to stick you in the toaster when we get back.iBrow: Nuts.Meanwhile...Xplode: ...hmmm...Fire Lord: What?Xplode: Wondering which way we should go.Fire Lord: ...how is that even a question?Xplode: What do you mean? There’s a fork in the road, and Mexico’s a pretty big place, in case you didn’t notice, so I don’t want to mess up.Fire Lord: ...whenever Pridak goes somewhere, what does he make sure the new location has?Xplode: ...um....he told me this once...and I remember telling him he was stupid for it...let’s see...Fire Lord: ...warmth...Xplode: Yeah, warmth...and shelter...and...Fire Lord: ...Xplode: ...McDonalds?Fire Lord: Bingo. (points to a sign that says “Turn right for McDonalds.”)Xplode: ...wow. That was actually really well thought out for you.Squid: *Shriek*Xplode: (whirls around) What the-?!?Fire Lord: (looks at the rubber squid which he found in the person’s house) ...did this thing just say something?Squid: ...no.Xplode: It just said something again!Squid: No, I didn’t! And I’m not an it, either! I have a gender, you know, and I’m a...Xplode & Fire Lord: (look at the squid oddly)Squid: ...whoops...um....que?Fire Lord: Wait a minute. You’re one of Pridak’s squids, right? Do you know where he is?Squid: ...Xplode: Where is he?! He could be in serious danger, especially if the Xenon at that person’s house was any indication.Squid: ...Xplode: If you don’t start talking, I’m going to bake you into a pastry and feed you to Nocturn when we get back home.Squid: All right! All right! I’ll talk! He said he was going to meet someone! Some guy that I’ve never heard of before! He said his name was...THE VAGABOND!!Xplode: ...Fire Lord: ...so...he’s homeless?Squid: Look, Pridak’s friends aren’t exactly in high places.Xplode: Do you know where this guy lives?Squid: No idea. He didn’t tell me anything.Xplode: ...hey, Fire Lord, didn’t Nocturn say he loved pastries-Squid: ALL RIGHT!!!! He said he was in a town called Chiauana! I don’t know! Let me go, please!Xplode: ...that’s...right ahead.Fire Lord: Then let’s get a move on.Back at the hotel, a few hours later...Vezok: ...hey...um...Tahu Nuva?Tahu Nuva: Sorry, Vezok. I don’t have time to talk right now.Vezok: No seriously this is important.Tahu Nuva: That’s wonderful. But it’ll have to wait.Vezok: No, really, it’s about Tahu.Tahu Nuva: Where is he, anyway? He was supposed to be here a couple minutes ago for another meeting.Vezok: That’s what I’m trying to tell you! He’s in the parking lot, bleeding!Tahu Nuva: ...WHAT?!?!To be continued...BONUS SCENE:(there sadly isn't one)JUST KIDDING(do keep in mind that these bonus scenes happened before most of the chapter)Meanwhile, inside the hotel...Vezok: ...oh, hey Tahu!Tahu: Hmm? Oh, hi Vezok.Vezok: It's Thok's birthday in a few days. Will you sign this card for him?Tahu: His...birthday?Vezok: Yeah. I'm going around getting other people to sign it.Tahu: Well, sure. Whatever. (signs the card) Why are there no other names on this, though?Vezok: You were just the first person I ran into.Tahu: Oh. Ok then. (walks off)Vezok: :evilgrin: ...and now I have a perfect copy of your signature.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Obviously Call of Duty.

You offend me greatly to even suspect that. Who would pay 60$ for Call of Duty? In any case, another great chapter, and I much enjoyed the bonus scene.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

You offend me greatly to even suspect that. Who would pay 60$ for Call of Duty?

Quite a few of my friends, actually, though I believe over half of them are nutcases.Everyone has their own tastes, though, so whatever.I assume that what you are actually getting is Skyrim. Mind giving me a review of it when you do get it?

Its obviously Halo: CEA.If Vezok has a perfect copy of Tahu's signature, wouldn't he just sell it on the internet?

...what good would selling it on the internet do?-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

...what good would selling it on the internet do?

Dunno. TDL might buy it and use the traces of DNA on it to create a super Xenon-Tahu to send to the house.Also, I just realized this...... but Pridak Nyancatted for 1007.01 seconds or something.FACT. Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Dunno. TDL might buy it and use the traces of DNA on it to create a super Xenon-Tahu to send to the house

Silly JL. Plastic toa don't have DNA, let alone their signatures.The signature will likely be used for money. Again. Or sold to the other Bionicles so they make money and he makes money, but he makes money from them as well as from him. Poor, silly, easily fooled Tahu.And yes, Skyrim is what I'm getting. I won't be able to get it until next week at the soonest, sadly. I would get it on Steam... if I had a Steam account... and didn't want the box... and the map... and the booklet.Well, yeah, I would never get it digitally. Hard copies of everything.Though apparently a certain game company made a NON-ONLINE PC GAME REQUIRE A BATTLE NET ACCOUNT!(Which is why I stopped playing SC2 long ago.)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Gah, please don't mention CoD here. It's been the subject of much of the talk at my school, and apparently a few students skipped school yesterday just to play it. Those same students also asked a couple teachers if they were also getting it, as if teachers have nothing better to do. I mean, I know a couple of teachers that do play video games, but really? The more stuff like this goes on, the more likely I am to just never get my children into video games, or never let them get into them.On-topic, the chapters have been coming up at a steady pace and are great. But how can Bionicles bleed? Wasn't there a scene in the original Aftermath where Hahli Inika gets her arm cut off and she doesn't bleed at all? Apparently I'm more afraid of Tahu than I am of falling from a great height (and yet I am very afraid of heights IRL). The part in the chapter before last with the Xenon-infused man and the firework was a real good scene. And of all the places Pridak could hide out in (an underground bunker, a toy store, etc.) he chooses to hide out in a McDonalds. It's like Walt Disney hiding out in Disney World. Don't you think someone would think to look there? Lastly, the most recent bonus scene was pretty interesting. I wonder what Vezok will do with Tahu's signature...Looking forward to Sonu vs. Blackout and next Purple Part.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

I'm with Brenmac. I like video games (a lot), but CoD is retarded. When it started out (1-4) it was a real game series-now its just a multiplayer online thing. I mean, CoD junkies buy a game, buy all the map packs, then leave all that for the next game. CoD failed as soon as they made a sequel within their series to another game within their series. Only Nintendo can do that and get away with it :PAnd I am getting Skyrim soon (I currently have no Xbox 360, for reasons unknown to 'yall) with my Xbox 360 which I will get with Christmas money, because Skyrim is expected to be the biggest game ever, is an RPG, and is pure awesomeness, and has a plot, unlike CoD.On topic, I'm not buying that Pridak is the Xenon. Not buying it. At all.Oh and ibrow move your butt and work on the GCC Chapter I PMed you!

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

Well, lets add up the facts.Xenon is -X PurpleX Has 56 protons per atomX Is evilX Infects those who are around him with the desire to kill thingsX Is a major part of TBTTRAHPridak is -X White and redX Is made of a compound called plasticX Is evilX Infects those who are around him with the desire to kill himX Major part of TBTTRAH...Huh. I guess you're right.And I will be getting it PC because "A" PC is better in every way and "B" I played the last two on PC.Trust me, want to lose 350 hours of your life? Buy the 3rd game, Morrowind. GotY edition has both expansion packs, and the official site has some plugins (the original form of DLC) that are free and like another few hours.So when next chappy?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Gah, please don't mention CoD here. It's been the subject of much of the talk at my school, and apparently a few students skipped school yesterday just to play it. Those same students also asked a couple teachers if they were also getting it, as if teachers have nothing better to do. I mean, I know a couple of teachers that do play video games, but really? The more stuff like this goes on, the more likely I am to just never get my children into video games, or never let them get into them.On-topic, the chapters have been coming up at a steady pace and are great. But how can Bionicles bleed? Wasn't there a scene in the original Aftermath where Hahli Inika gets her arm cut off and she doesn't bleed at all? Apparently I'm more afraid of Tahu than I am of falling from a great height (and yet I am very afraid of heights IRL). The part in the chapter before last with the Xenon-infused man and the firework was a real good scene. And of all the places Pridak could hide out in (an underground bunker, a toy store, etc.) he chooses to hide out in a McDonalds. It's like Walt Disney hiding out in Disney World. Don't you think someone would think to look there? Lastly, the most recent bonus scene was pretty interesting. I wonder what Vezok will do with Tahu's signature...Looking forward to Sonu vs. Blackout and next Purple Part.-Zehvor Brenmac :)

Too true Brenmac. Don't get me wrong, I like the Call of Duty series,, but skipping school to play it goes a bit far in my opinion.On topic: Well, the chapters are as interesting as ever. The parts regarding Fire Lord and Xplode are particularly funny. Edited by KohlidudeandZehvorDakama
Transformers Animated Megatron: Decepticons, Transform and Rise Up!

92% of Dark709 Fans liked his recent joke. If your part of the 8% who hate him for it, lighten up.

Yay, I'm a Toa!!

Blargh.Well, after BZP's recent downtime, it is now chappy time.Timetime fun.

And I am getting Skyrim soon (I currently have no Xbox 360, for reasons unknown to 'yall) with my Xbox 360 which I will get with Christmas money, because Skyrim is expected to be the biggest game ever, is an RPG, and is pure awesomeness, and has a plot, unlike CoD.

Call of Duty does too have a plot!...it's just made out of cardboard and makes no sense whatsoever.[/mean]Personally, my feelings towards the series are rather negative, not because I've played it to any extensive amount, but simply because the fanboys of said series are fairly obnoxious.

@MT, do you still use PridakHatesTahu?

Define "use."As in I still have access to the account, yes.As in I still use it frequently, no.Random Side Note: Personally, the game I'm most excited for this holiday season is Skyward Sword. Zelda games have disappointed me in the past due to their lack of engaging characters, story, and entertaining sidequests, but this one looks like it very well could deal with all three of those. While I'm not expecting it to be on the level of Skyrim, it has quite a few new RPG features(such as leveling up weapons and tools), and it appears that Nintendo put a bit more effort into making screwing around in the game fun.Chapter 17: Tyuru the FailureOutside of the hotel...Tahu Nuva: (charges out of the front door) Tahu! Tahu! Where are you?!?Tahu: *moan*Tahu Nuva: (spies Tahu and rushes towards him) Tahu! What are you doing? Tahu: What does it look like I’m doing?Tahu Nuva: ...it looks like you’re dying.Tahu: Well, I WILL be dying if you don’t do something!Tahu Nuva: Right. I’ll go get 9-1-1.Voice from a Tree: Hey, uh, can you get a firetruck to get me out of this tree while you’re at it?Tahu Nuva: Who is that? Zaktan, is that you?Voice: Yes.Tahu Nuva: Shut up, Zaktan. (pulls out a cell phone and calls 9-1-1)Zaktan: ...Tahu Nuva: ...yes...hello? I have a friend who’s bleeding on the ground here...male...ummm...about 10 years old now, I would assume, though plastic years might not compare well to human years. No, that was not a bad joke...what?Tahu: ...Tahu Nuva: ...(turns to Tahu) They want to know how you got injured.Tahu: I leapt out of a five story building chasing some stupid Zehvor.Tahu Nuva: (picks the phone back up) He threw himself out of a window...mhm...yes...a 10 year old threw himself out of a window, though, as I said, I don’t think you can accurately compare toy life to human-Tahu: ...Tahu Nuva: (looks at the phone)...they hung up on me!Tahu: Great! Now I’m going to die here! Ooohhh cruel fate, why did you pick me?!?Zaktan: Probably because you leapt out of a five story window and landed on hard asphault.Tahu Nuva: Shut up, tree hugger. You’re not helping.Zaktan: Hey! It’s not my fault that I’m stuck here! Blame that stupid iBrow Toa for being unable to fire a catapult correctly.Tahu Nuva: Sounds like blame shifting to me.Tahu: FOCUS!!! I’m BLEEDING here! I weigh like, half a pound, so I can’t bleed much longer before I run out of blood!Tahu Nuva: How are you bleeding anyway? I thought you were composed of plastic materials.Tahu: Well, evidentially I’m a bit deeper than that. Now DO something for me before I DIE!!!Tahu Nuva: ...well...I do have one idea for how to solve this problem...but I don’t think you’re gonna like it.Tahu: Do it! I’ll settle for ANYTHING at this point!!!Later...wrapped underneath a mountain of band-aids...Tahu: ...ok...perhaps not “anything.”Tahu Nuva: ...(stares at the pile of band-aids covering Tahu)...well...at least you won’t bleed to death now.Tahu: You’re right. I’ll just suffocate.Tahu Nuva: Then I suppose that your funeral ceremony won’t make you look like too much of a retard when we announce that you were killed by your best friend instead of being killed by throwing yourself out of a five story window.Meanwhile, in Mexico...Xplode: (sneaks into an abandoned house)...Squid: ...Xplode: ...this is the place, right?Squid: It looks like it...Fire Lord: It’s eerily quiet.Xplode: All evil lairs are eerily quiet until you alert the bad guy. Why do you think that Rebecca Black’s bedroom is totally silent until her alarm clock goes off?Fire Lord: ...you watch too many music videos.Xplode: Perhaps. (walks into another room)Squid: ...Fire Lord: ...this looks like the kitchen.Xplode: Thank you, oracle of the obvious. What tipped you off, the pots and pans everywhere, the stove in the middle of the room, or the Xenon crawling all over the floor?Squid: ...wait what?Xplode: (whirls around) XENON CRAWLING ALL OVER THE FLOOR?!?!*rumble*Xplode: ...Weird Bionicle Creation: (walks out from behind a garbage can)Fire Lord: I think you alerted the bad guy.Xplode: ...you really should make a living in telling people what’s going on right in front of them.Bionicle: Who are you? And what are you doing here?Fire Lord: ...Xplode: (turns to Fire Lord) You’re the stater of the obvious. Go ahead and tell him who we are.Fire Lord: ...I...I can’t...I forget things when I’m scared.Xplode: (rolls his eyes) The great oracle of the obvious only works when he’s not useful. Bionicle: WHO. ARE. YOU?Squid: I’m a squid!Xplode: ...Bionicle: ...Xplode: Well, we have two prophets of plain sight. Anyways, I’m Xplode, this here is a squid, and next to me is the oracle of the obvious. Also known as Fire Lord.Bionicle: ...fascinating. My name is Tyuru.Squid: Sounds Asian.Tyuru: Mongolia, to be exact. Though I don’t technically hail from Mongolia because, you know, I came from somewhere else before I crash landed there.Xplode: Wonderful. Now, where’s Pridak?Squid: ...Tyuru: ...so...your his friends, are you?Fire Lord: We’re his best buddies. Like, say, Hitler and Churchill kind of best buddies.Tyuru: (pulls out two swords) Well, sorry, but he told me to take care of you two.Squid: There’s three of us.Tyuru: ...ok then. He said to take out the two of you and any pet seafood you may be happening to bring along.Squid: Hey!Tyuru: (charges at Xplode) And I’m never one to miss a chance to kill somebody.Xplode: (sidesteps and sticks out his right foot)Tyuru: (trips and crashes into the ground) *WHAM!!!*Xplode: ...I’m up for this. So long as the one we’re killing is you.Tyuru: (picks himself up off the ground) It would appear that your mouth is as quick as your foot.Fire Lord: ...Xplode: ...er...um....thanks.Tyuru: Too bad, however, that you can’t DODGE as fast as you can spit out an insult! (lunges at Xplode)Xplode: (ducks out of the way, grabs one of Tyuru’s swords, flips him over his head, and slams him into the ground) *BAM!!!*Fire Lord: ...Tyuru: ....ow....Fire Lord: ...y’know...Xplode...I didn’t really want you to get hurt or anything...but at the same time, I kinda wanted this fight to be halfway entertaining.Tyuru: ...fight?! Oh, we haven’t even started fighting yet.Xplode: Apparently so.Tyuru: Just WAIT until I unleash my full fury upon you! (stands up) Then you will know the true meaning of-Xplode: (sticks the squid on Tyuru) Go get ‘em, squiddy.Tyuru: WHAT THE-?!? OWWW!!!! AAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! GET IT OFF!!!! YAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!Squid: Well, punk?!? Am I still seafood?!? Am I? Huh? Am I?! Cause if I am, then you’re food for seafood! You’re seafoodfood! How does that feel?!?!Tyuru: (begins running around the room crazily, trying to pull the squid off of his face) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! GET IT OFF GET IT OF-(runs straight into a wall)*WHUMP!!!*Xplode: ...Tyuru: ...(stumbles back a few steps and then collapses on the ground)Xplode: ...Fire Lord: ...well...that went better than expected.Xplode: No Pridak, though. Where do you think he got to?Fire Lord: No clue...Xplode: ...well...let’s take this bozo with us. Maybe when he wakes up, he can provide us with a clue to Pridak’s location.Fire Lord: Take HIM with us? Who’s gonna carry him while he’s still unconscious? I’m sure as heck not doing it.Xplode: ...Fire Lord: ...what?15 minutes later...Fire Lord: I can’t believe I’m carrying this bozo while he’s unconscious.BONUS SCENE:Vezok: (walks over to a phone and picks it up)Hakann: ...what are you doing?Vezok: Hmm? Nothing.Hakann: You're holding a phone. That doesn't look like "nothing."Vezok: Ok, I'm dialing a phone number. (starts pressing buttons on the phone) So sue me.Hakann: I will.Vezok: That was a joke. Please don't actually sue me.Phone: Hello?Vezok: Hi! Is this Mac Authority?Phone: Yes. Can I help you?Vezok: Uh, yes, I'd like to order five dozen Apple computers to my house. Er, actually, it's a hotel, but still. Big house, I mean. Yeah, it's a big house.Hakann: ....Phone: ...can you give us a credit card number and name to confirm this?Vezok: Credit card number? Er...well...my name's Tahu...can I just give you my signature when you get here?Phone: ...sir...are you really this...Mr Tahu...or are you a thief?Vezok: No! I'm really Tahu! I even have his signature right here...I mean...I have my signature...right here...Hakann: ...Vezok: ...as soon as I write it...with my hand...Phone: I'm sending the police to confirm that you are not an identity thief.Vezok: WAIT, WHAT?!?!?Hakann: Oh dear.Phone: Goodbye, Mr. "Tahu." (hangs up)Vezok: ...my...life...is ruined.To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

It's official. Squid is now the best character ever.Well I'll volunteer this as the funniest chapter yet.And wow, those guys at Mac really are crazy.

Squid: Well, punk?!? Am I still seafood?!? Am I? Huh? Am I?! Cause if I am, then you’re food for seafood! You’re seafoodfood! How does that feel?!?!

Best line evah. Well, maybe not ever, but it's pretty good.Off Topic: Skyrim... oh why won't you show up on my front porch? Stupid USPS. Only would have cost a little more to use UPS.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Nice chapter. The bonus part was hilarious, what with the identity theft and such. The line about Rebecca Black was funny, and the battle with Tyuru was epic. That line-Fire Lord: We’re his best buddies. Like, say, Hitler and Churchill kind of best buddies-seemed like a classic one-liner out of an Arnold movie.Off Topic: Getting my new Xbox 360 and Skyrim day after Christmas (cause if I send my parents the GameStop people will talk them into, like, Kinect, or a PS3 with Move, but they respect me at GameStop because I know what I want and I'll be darned if I don't buy it). Couldn't wait, so I bought Oblivion GotY for 20 off of Steam-but it won't work. My mom's computer-tech friend is trying to figure it out, and he's, like, a genius, so I should be playing Oblivion in a few days to hold me off until Skyrim. I'll still play it along with Skyrim though.And MT, Skyward Sword, you're correct, is supposed to be amazing. GameInformer gave it 10/10 (the third Zelda to get that, following Wind Waker and Twilight Princess (the home console ones are better than handheld (which are still decent) by far)) and also, in a feature where they listed great series, included Zelda, and under Highlight it said Skyward Sword. Plus it is pretty much an RPG, and has a new villian, great story, huge landscape, etc. Actually smaller than TP, but everything (excluded Skyloft) is way more connected, so technically, its bigger. I consider it a semi-RPG.On Topic: Wow off-topic was long. Also, about the TBTTRAH Minecraft server, I'm not really rooting for it. I think that would extend TBTTRAH out too far, and may cause Zehvor to feel like Minecraft is a requirement or something. I don't have it, and I might get it, but it'll be a while.Oh, yeah, there's that thing I do that rhymes with Murple Mart.Purple Part #10As the employee poked his head into the room where Purple was, he was nailed in the face by a strong jet of water, knocking him over. Purple followed up by shocking him, and since he was wet, it killed him. The drones began to pour in, and Kama tried to keep them back with as strong a wind as he could muster, but to no avail.Vecolity, not being able to do much in this case, stayed back.“It’s like they’re invincible to any element you throw at them!” Purple shouted. “Wait! That’s it! I’ll shoot electricity from one palm, water from the other, and they’ll only be able to survive one. They adapt to one element at a time!”Purple did this, water coming not a second before, and the drone was unharmed. But when the lightning struck it, it malfunctioned, going crazy, then burst into flames and exploded.“Yeah!” Kama cheered.Kama sent a gale at another, while Purple shot a stream of water, which caused the drone to malfunction and explode as well. They began fighting in this fashion while dodging blasts, and eventually took them all down.“What now?” Vecolity asked.“Well” Purple said. “We could go back to the nearest facility, and get into the database to figure out who you really are, except I finally destroyed that facility, so we’ll have to search for another. Hopefully I can find the other rebels along the way.”“Sounds good to me” Kama said, and so they set off.The trio trekked through the snow and ice, farther and farther away from the ark. After about an hour, they could see a village along the horizon.“Finally! A village!” Vecolity exclaimed.“NO!” Purple shouted, knocking Vecolity back as he ran forward, desperately trying to save him. “It’s not where the Center is-it’s another part of their sick game. It’s a recreation of something.”As they watched from a distance, they could see two Toa come, and a stone giant. They began fighting.“I can’t watch this” Purple said. “Innocent beings, memories wiped, fighting to the death against that creature. This ends now.”Purple fired as powerful an electric blast as his could at the stone giant. It struck, and the stone giant, singed, fell to the ground.“Probably not as good as the real creature” Purple said.The two Toa turned to look at them, but were shot dead by some drones that had shown up. The trio watched in horror.“They know...whenever a reenactment gets messed up...” Purple said. “Hit the ground!”The trio dropped and rolled down the hill they were on, to the bottom. They lay still for a long time, they weren’t sure how long, perhaps hours, before Purple crawled to the top of the hill and looked, seeing no one, no drones, nearby. They continued on their hike, hoping they wouldn’t see anything so horrible again.TO BE CONTINUED

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

I'd be up for it. But don't run it on Hamatchi. God forbid. For whatever reason, that thing does not work on my computer.So I hate it.Stupid Hamatchi. >=(-ibrow

I'd be up for it. But don't run it on Hamatchi. God forbid. For whatever reason, that thing does not work on my computer.So I hate it.Stupid Hamatchi. >=(

Hamachi*runs perfectly on a computer not built for Hamachi. Weird, isn't it?Mac=winning.Anyways, a weird purple part. So much dead people and hiding and running and saying NO and stuff.... seems like it adopted one of those high speed randomness comedies.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

On Topic: Wow off-topic was long. Also, about the TBTTRAH Minecraft server, I'm not really rooting for it. I think that would extend TBTTRAH out too far, and may cause Zehvor to feel like Minecraft is a requirement or something. I don't have it, and I might get it, but it'll be a while.

It's not required by any means. Don't feel obligated. I just personally like to connect with you guys as much as possible, and the comedy forum isn't always(usually) the best way to do that. So any time there's an opportunity for us to have fun together...I personally would like to do it.Anyways, 3 people is probably enough to warrant an opening. I'll see what I can do. More news in a couple of days most likely.In a rather interesting development of gaming stuff, Skyward Sword(the latest Zelda game which is releasing on Nov. 20), which has been picking up 10/10s like I've never seen any game do before, just got a 7.5/10 from a typically reliable source. While this website is typically a bit harsh in its ratings, I've never seen any game differ by this big a rating between this website and the other two members of the "big three" game information sources, save for Other M.Typically I'd dismiss this review as the guy just being a bad reviewer, except for one thing: This guy has been reviewing Zelda(and similar to it) games for a long time, and his opinion(especially with Okami and Twilight Princess) has basically been exactly the same as mine on nearly every occasion. Personally I'd like to get someone's feedback of the game if any of you do buy it.But that's off topic.Time for a new chappy!This one begins a bit more epic of a story arc. There will, however, be plenty of funny to go around, so the comedy is still staying around.Chapter 18: Taking OffOn a mountaintop of a distant planet...iBrow: (running) This did not go quite as planned!Brenmac: Thanks for telling me. (fires an ice bolt at the robot)Ice Bolt: (bounces off)Security Drone: Cease your attempts to flee and surrender peacefully, or you will be subdued.Kpik: ...what?JL: I think that means we’re gonna die if we don’t do something soon.MT: Hey, everyone! Split up! We’ll make him follow one of us!iBrow: What about the one that he follows?MT: Then...sucks to be him.iBrow: ...that’s reassuring.MT: Now go! Split up!Zehvor: (take off in different directions)Security Drone: ...unable...to continue tracking...commencing tracking of random target. MT: (still running)Security Drone: (takes off after MT)MT: ...oh...COME ON!!!iBrow: AH!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!! SUCKS TO BE YOU!!!!MT: Stupid irony.Security Drone: Surrender immediately or you will be subdued.MT: (reaches the slope of the mountain) Subdue this. (reaches into the snow, grabs a fistful of the snow, and flings the snowball at the drone)*PFFTTT!!*Security Drone: ...perceiving frozen ice as insult...MT: (grabs one of his two swords, Sevenstrike, and hurls it into the snow)Security Drone: Opening fire.MT: (leaps onto the sword and takes off down the mountain with Sevenstrike as a snowboard) Security Drone: ...(follows MT)MT: (notices the drone following him) ...let’s hope all those hours playing the Kopaka level on that Bionicle game will pay off here.Security Drone: (launches a barrage of missiles at MT)MT: ...(swerves behind a rock)Missiles: (crash into the rock and blow it to pieces)Security Drone: ...target still alive.MT: What? No, I’m dead...you can stop chasing me now-Security Drone: (begins firing lasers at MT)MT: ...well...they’ve apparently perfected artificial intelligence out here. (aims his sword at the ground)Security Drone: (continues firing mindlessly)MT: (fires a plasma blast into the ground)Snow: (melts)Security Drone: (rolls onto the snow and gets stuck in the slush)MT: ...aha....looooossseeeerrrrr-Security Drone: (activates jetpacks on its back and flies into the air)MT: ....I swear....this has been a terrible day.Meanwhile, in Mexico...Pridak: (opens the door to a house) ...hello?(silence)Pridak: ...anyone home? (walks inside)(silence)Pridak: ...(silence)Pridak: ...well...doesn’t look like-Voice: Hold it right there!Pridak: (whirls around to find a Brutaka sized Bionicle, aiming a rather large gun at his face)Bionicle: What are you doing?Pridak: ...some guy named Tyuru...said I should visit you...Bionicle: ...ah...very well then. My name is Titan. And your’s?Pridak: ...uhh....Pridak.Titan: That didn’t sound like a very confident answer.Pridak: It’s hard to give confident answers with a giant gun in your face.Titan: Oh. Sorry then. (lowers his gun) Pridak: ...Titan: ...I guess if Tyuru recommended you, then you must be a decent addition to the army.Pridak: ...army? What army?Titan: The great army.Pridak: ...I haven’t heard of this army before.Titan: Then how in the world did you get reco...never mind.Pridak: ...Titan: Well, no matter. You’ll be a good recruit regardless.Pridak: Whoa there. I never said I was joining any army. I want to learn a bit more about this army firs-Titan: (pulls out his gun again and aims it at Pridak’s head)Pridak: (grabs his rocket launcher from earlier and aims it at Titan’s head)Titan: ...Pridak: ...Titan: ...looks like a Mexican standoff...in Mexico...with a Mexican Barraki.Pridak: Sorry, but, I’m from America. And in ‘Merica, we don’t have standoffs, we have shootouts. (pulls the trigger on his rocket launcher)Titan: (barely manages to dive out of the way, firing his own gun as he goes)Pridak: (leaps out of the way, firing another rocket that slams into the ground at Titan’s feet)Titan: (backflips away from it) Pridak: ...Titan: ...really...how many rockets can that thing hold? And when it runs out, what are you going to do? (looks at his own gun) Now this, this gun isn’t going to run out of ammo any time soon. And, as much as I hate unfair advantages, this one is simply too good too-Rocket: (slams into the gun and blasts it into a million pieces) *BAM!!!!*Titan: ...(looks at his ruined gun)...Pridak: ...well...if you hate having an unfair advantage, you should be rather happy right about now.Titan: ...I see...so it’s going to be this way. (pulls out a sword) Well then, this shouldn’t be an issue, seeing as neither of us having a working gun, and you-Pridak: Who said I was out of ammo? (fires his rocket)Titan: ...oh frick-*BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!*Titan: (goes flying into a wall) *CRASH!!!!*Pridak: ....Titan: ...Pridak: ...well....there....that’s no longer a problem, and now that that’s done with, I can finally-(gets stabbed in the back)...Matoran: Oh. Whoops. Did I do that?Pridak: ...curses...forgot...to stop monologuing...(collapses on the ground)Meanwhile, in the hotel...Mesonak: ...hey Hovoki.Hovoki: Oh. Hi Mesonak.Mesonak: Would you care to try my lemonade?Hovoki: Your what?Mesonak: We’re making some lemonade for our lemonade stand. Want to give ours a shot?Hovoki: Sure....I...(looks in the lemonade bottle)...Mesonak: ...Hovoki: ...is that a....tennis ball?Mesonak: Yeah.Hovoki: ...why is there a tennis ball in your lemonade?Mesonak: Well, technically, it’s 25% lemonade, and 75% tennis ball-ade.Hovoki: ......Mesonak: Well? How ‘bout it. Be our first customer?Hovoki: ...er...uh...I just remembered I’m allergic to lemonade.Mesonak: ...what?Hovoki: Be right back. Gotta go get my medicine...for um...allergies...(leaves very quickly)Mesonak: ...Levacius: (walks up) ....Mesonak: I didn’t know you could be allergic to lemonade.Levacius: You can’t. Why?Mesonak: Cause Hovoki said that he was-Levacius: ...hey, nice example of posioned water you got there! (points at the lemonade bottle) That’ll remind all our customers to not spill their garbage in the river.Mesonak: ...(looks at the lemonade bottle)....er...uh....hmm...yeah....thanks...Levacius: ....soooo...where’d you put the lemonade you made?Mesonak: ...well...I’ve got good news and bad news about that. Good news is that it’s closer than you might think. Want to hear the bad news?BONUS SCENE:Back at the hotel...Sonu: (breaks into the room) Blackout: ...oh. Hi Sonu.Sonu: "Hi," indeed. Have you no shame?Blackout: ...what do you mean?Sonu: First you cut my internet cord, now you wreck my 360.Blackout: What?!?Sonu: I'm on to you! You're one of those people that goes around, sabotaging other people's gaming equipment! Blackout: ...Hovoki: (looks at Blackout) What's he talking about?Blackout: No clue.Sonu: Don't give me that! You're completely ruining my Halo experience!Blackout: First world problems.Sonu: (pulls out his sword) Oh, it's going to be a Blackout-world problem too, in a minute.Blackout: ...you're really going to fight me over this? You don't even know if it's my fault yet!Sonu: Pshhhtt. As if I need to "know." You've been going around, messing with my stuff, ever since you joined the Zehvor. And I'm going to put an end to this.Blackout: ...very well then. (pulls out his own sword) We can decide this with a battle!(epic piano music begins)Blackout: (turns back to Hovoki) Really unnecessary.Hovoki: Sorry.-MT-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

-MT-MT

Double MT. Double MT. It's so intense.Anyways, another good chapter - not quite as good as last one, but still extremely funny.

Pridak: Sorry, but, I’m from America. And in ‘Merica, we don’t have standoffs, we have shootouts. (pulls the trigger on his rocket launcher)

Darned straight.

Levacius: ...hey, nice example of posioned water you got there! (points at the lemonade bottle) That’ll remind all our customers to not spill their garbage in the river.Mesonak: ...(looks at the lemonade bottle)....er...uh....hmm...yeah....thanks...Levacius: ....soooo...where’d you put the lemonade you made?Mesonak: ...well...I’ve got good news and bad news about that. Good news is that it’s closer than you might think. Want to hear the bad news?

Normal lolz.

Pridak: ...curses...forgot...to stop monologuing...(collapses on the ground)

Mega lolz.

MT: (notices the drone following him) ...let’s hope all those hours playing the Kopaka level on that Bionicle game will pay off here.

Rofllolz.Anyways, I won't be getting Skyward Sword, but I'd definitely give it a better review than the USPS. Then again, I'd give twilight, which is so bad we can't capitalize it, a better review than the USPS right now.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

An Epic story Arc? Like pretty much all of Aftermath one? Also, when do the chappies stop being reposts?

Repost as in from old BZP or from the other forum?Anyways, I'm guessing around chapter 20, AKA when Purple parts coincide with Aftermath 2.Another Anyways, nice chapter. Can't wait for Blackout VS Sonu.And I never knew that Hovoki could play the piano.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

An Epic story Arc? Like pretty much all of Aftermath one? Also, when do the chappies stop being reposts?

No. As I said before, the chapters will mostly be split between epicness and comedy. Tried to strike a balance between those who liked the epicness of A1 and the pure unseriousness of TBTTRAH.

Also, when do the chappies stop being reposts?

About Chapter 25. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about your GS.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1