Aftermath 2

MT Zehvor

...I'm right here, you know.

Fine, Estonia. Sonu has no idea where that is, right?Sonu: With the advent of the Internet, Google Earth, and Google Maps, I can easily find out where that is in about five minutes, maybe less. And are you seriously trying to insult my intelligence?...I'm not intending to?Sonu: Because this nice UNSC Standard 1800 meter range sniper rifle can be just as easily aimed at your head as it can Blackout's.*Gulp* :fear: Oh, and the name change now makes much more sense. And actually makes ponies almost frightening. Almost. -Zehvor Brenmac :) Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

Tahu: ...what do you want NOW?Pridak: Good sir, I am here to simply apologize.Tahu Nuva: Why is your head soaked?Pridak: I have been crying for quite a while, sir. Attempting to forgive myself for my past errors.Tahu: You mean burning the pool cover.

Fix'd. :3 And that bonus scene was win. XDD Nice chapter MT, I await the next one with patience. -Kpik

Why u guys name change? Anyways, MT, did u ask?

Wat?

We need another Tahu Nuva/glass window joke. Along with a Nocturn and Gadunka raiding the fridge joke that we haven't seen for so long. And a Brutaka falling down the stairs scene. The classic running gags of the TBTTRAH Series: Tahu's loves his beautiful glass window and will chase anyone who breaks it, Nocturn and Gadunka raid the fidge, and Brutaka falls down the stairs. Maybe I can add those in one of my fan-written parts. The second best part was with Blackout failing to make a gift for Sonu. But yeah Blackout, don't stop running until you hit Mexico. Sonu will never think to look for you there!

Speaking of Mexico, that might appear sooner than...well...you might think. Anyways, those jokes will return sometime in the future. I kinda wanted to avoid using them too often, because, y'know, then they get stale, but yeah, they'll appear. Chapter 4: The Plan Upstairs...Pridak: Well, that didn’t work.Xplode: I told you it wouldn’t.Fire Lord: What didn’t?Xplode: He tried to get Tahu’s sympathy by trying to make it look like he was incredibly sorry.Pridak: Turns out Tahu can smell false crying.Xplode: He can when you use Sunny-D as your fake tears.Pridak: Hey, I would’ve used Snapple, but we were all out.Fire Lord: ...Xplode: (turns to Fire Lord)....does this guy seem hopeless to you, or what?Fire Lord: ....actually....I would say he seems more...hmm....orange-y.Pridak: That would be the Sunny-D.Xplode: ...ok, you’re both hopeless.Pridak: WE’RE hopeless? I think you’re in this mess too.Xplode: I meant hopeless personality wise, but whatever.Pridak: I mean, seriously. How in the world are we going to replace this pool cover?Xplode: ...Fire Lord: ...Xplode: ....come to think of it, I might have an idea.Pridak: ...YOU have an idea?Xplode: ...Pridak: Quick, someone alert the media. Xplode’s finally using his brain, and it’s a historical event that should not-Xplode: Oh, be quiet and get the keys.Fire Lord: ...the keys....for the car?Xplode: No, for the giant bulldozer we keep in the back yard.Fire Lord: ....we have a bulldozer?Xplode: IT WAS SARCASM! !!!!Pridak: I’ll go get them. What exactly are we planning, Xplode?Xplode: We’re planning....a robbery. Meanwhile, outside, high up in a tree...Zaktan: ...there. That should do it.Hakann: Is it really wise to hide our vacation stuff in a tree?Zaktan: Why wouldn’t it be? I mean, Mesonak and Shadow won’t let us use the car, and if we leave our suitcases outside the car, they’ll get stolen. No one can see them way up here in this tree, and when it finally is time to leave, we can get them again and bring them to the car. It’s a convenient place next to our vehicle.Thok: Brilliant plan, I suppose. But why couldn’t we get the other three Piraka to help us bring the suitcases up the tree?Zaktan: It’d look suspicious.Thok: Climbing a tree looks suspicious?Zaktan: ...just...just stop asking questions and start climbing down the tree already.Thok: Fine.Zaktan: ...Thok: ...Zaktan: ...well?Thok: ....ummm....how exactly are we supposed to get down?Zaktan: ...(looks at all the branches below, none of which are closer than ten feet below him) *gulp*Hakann: ...Zaktan: ...well....um....looks like we’re stranded, men.Hakann: Oh, give me a break. We really didn’t think of a way to get down?Zaktan: Don’t worry.Hakann: Whenver you say that I end up worrying.Zaktan: Fine then. Do worry.Hakann: Not building confidence either.Zaktan: Well then maybe worry. Thok, do you think you can get the other Piraka’s attention?Thok: Where are they?Zaktan: At the bottom of the tree. See them?Thok: (peeks over the edge of one of the branches)...yeah....I could probably get their attention.Zaktan: Do so.Thok: Very well. 15 seconds later, at the bottom of the tree...Vezok: And so, then they were all like “BLARGH, WE’RE ALL MONSTERS!!!”Reidak: Ooooh....Vezok: And I was all like, “Yeah, well, you know what? I’m Vezok, and I’m gonna-”Rock: (comes out of nowhere and nails Vezok on the head) *WHAM! !!!!*Vezok: (blacks out) ....Avak: ...Reidak: ...Vezok: ...Avak and Reidak: (look up at the tree) Meanwhile, back at the top of the tree.Hakann: ....yep...that got their attention.Zaktan: (facepalm)Thok: What?Zaktan: It’s....nothing. Just let me speak to them. (walks over to where Thok is)Thok: What are you doing?Zaktan: I’m going to yell at them to get something. HEY, AVAK!! REIDAK!! GO INTO THE HOUSE, AND GET A LADDER!!!Hakann: Do we keep ladders in the house?Zaktan: I seriously hope so.Hakann: ...Zaktan: WE ARE STUCK IN A TREE!! COME SAVE US!!!Hakann: ...Thok: Hmm...I sure hope they can hear us. Back at the bottom of the tree...Avak: ...Reidak: ...what’s he saying?Avak: I can’t hear...his voice is so high pitched.Reidak: Man, why couldn’t they have Hakann yell it?Avak: I think he said to get some cake batter...in the mouse...Reidak: ...cake batter in the mouse?Avak: I dunno. I think that’s what he said.Reidak: ...well...the only cake batter I know of is inside, so...guess we better go there.Avak: Good plan. Maybe we can pick up an ice pack for Vezok while we’re there.Reidak: ...I think you’ll need more than that too.Avak: Asprin?Reidak: More.Avak: Doctor?Reidak: More.Avak: Defibrilator?Reidak: More.Avak: The guy from House?Reidak: Mo-....actually, way too much. Back up in the top of the tree...Hakann: ...well...they’re going in now.Zaktan: Let’s hope they hurry. If we get left behind here....well....I’m going to be seriously upset.Hakann: Oh, don’t worry. Pridak still has to find a pool replacement cover before Tahu decides to leave. And he’s nowhere near that. Meanwhile, at a pool store...Pridak: “All shoplifters will be beaten over the head with an organic carrot.”Xplode: ....well....that’s an intimidating sign.Fire Lord: Wonder if that carrot’s really organic or not.Xplode: Doesn’t matter, listen up. Here’s the plan. Fire Lord, when you get inside, first thing you need to do is create a distraction.Pridak: ...Fire Lord: ...ooooohhh goody I love distractions! !!!Xplode: Make it a distraction for the employees, not for yourself.Fire Lord: Dang.Xplode: Pridak, you and I are going to follow Fire Lord inside and hide underneath a bench. When the distraction goes off, we’re going to count to five, and then race to the other side of the store. While the employees are checking out the distraction, we’re going to grab the pool cover, head through that emergency exit, and hide behind a garbage bin out back.Pridak: Mkay.Xplode: Now, here’s the critical part. Fire Lord, you need to get back to the car as soon as you see Pridak and me running to steal the pool cover. Are we clear?Fire Lord: Mhm.Xplode: Get back to the car and drive it over to the garbage bin. Pick up Pridak and me, and run over any employees that get in your way. Got it?Fire Lord: Oooohh I can already tell this is gonna be awesome.Xplode: Great. Now, let’s move out!Pridak: ...man...I can already count the years in jail I’m gonna receive for this. BONUS SCENE: (yes they all have something to do with Sonu's rage) Upstairs...Kpik: Oh, hey Sonu.Sonu: Hi Kpik.Kpik: What are you doing?Sonu: Polishing my sniper rifle.Kpik: ...what for?Sonu: To kill someone.Kpik: ...why?Sonu: Payback for something. By the way, if you see Blackout, tell him that I'm looking for him.Kpik: Oh. Well, ok. Sure. (heads towards the stairs)Sonu: ...Kpik: (sees Blackout walking up the stairs) Hey, Blackout! Sonu's looking for you. He's right over there, polishing his gun!Sonu: ...Kpik: ...why'd he run away?Sonu: *grumbles something, picks up his rifle, and heads downstairs* No reason, of course. You've been a great help as always.Kpik: ...oh...well...glad I could be of assistance!Sonu: Yeah. Sure. (heads down the stairs)Kpik: ......now...if only I could figure out who he was trying to kill...(silence)Kpik: ....OHHHHH....now it makes sense...so...I guess...I didn't help Sonu after all...darn. -MT Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Not as funny as the last one but still good. The Fire Lord being involved in Pridak and Xplode's shenanigans was well, a bit unexpected. But he was an amusing character back in the days of A1 so he should be just as good here. I wonder how he'll distract the employees. Then again, I suppose a Bionicle's mere presence would be enough to cause a distraction (unless they stood real still I guess). Looks like you went my my robbery suggestion after all. Thanks if you did. Although what was with that weird double space between the lines during the scene where Pridak, Xplode, and Fire Lord are just outside the pool store? Do pool stores even exist. Maybe I'm too northern to understand some of this. Avak's suggestions to Reidak eventually to suggestion Dr. House (not that I watch that show) and Avak saying that that was going too far was the funniest part. The continuing adventures of Sonu the Sniper and Blackout the Unfortunate Target (AKA the bonus scene) was good as well. Since Mexico will be involved soon, I'm guessing it'll come into play once we get to Florida? Since Mexico is kinda close to Florida. *AHEM* Sonu, if you are going to use that Gauss Cannon on me, could you at least have the common courtesy to let me off myself with it? Y'know, to save you the trouble? Or better yet, I could help you kill Blackout! Somehow...but I bet I could be of some use to you. -Zehvor Brenmac :)

Please visit My Comedy Library! (Also check out The Bionicles Try To Run A House,BZP's longest known Comedy,with over 300 chapters!) TBTTRAH Wiki Almost There Aftermath 2 Almost There: The Continuation

If you are a Zehvor or TBTTRAH Series GS and want to enter the Spring/Summer 2012 tournament, please PM me!

Not as funny as the last one but still good. The Fire Lord being involved in Pridak and Xplode's shenanigans was well, a bit unexpected. But he was an amusing character back in the days of A1 so he should be just as good here. I wonder how he'll distract the employees. Then again, I suppose a Bionicle's mere presence would be enough to cause a distraction (unless they stood real still I guess). Looks like you went my my robbery suggestion after all. Thanks if you did. Although what was with that weird double space between the lines during the scene where Pridak, Xplode, and Fire Lord are just outside the pool store? Do pool stores even exist. Maybe I'm too northern to understand some of this. Avak's suggestions to Reidak eventually to suggestion Dr. House (not that I watch that show) and Avak saying that that was going too far was the funniest part. The continuing adventures of Sonu the Sniper and Blackout the Unfortunate Target (AKA the bonus scene) was good as well. Since Mexico will be involved soon, I'm guessing it'll come into play once we get to Florida? Since Mexico is kinda close to Florida. *AHEM* Sonu, if you are going to use that Gauss Cannon on me, could you at least have the common courtesy to let me off myself with it? Y'know, to save you the trouble? Or better yet, I could help you kill Blackout! Somehow...but I bet I could be of some use to you. -Zehvor Brenmac :)

The extra spaces are some weird thing with BZP's new forums: it's happened a couple times when I've posted new chapters, except that I've caught the mess ups before other people got to read it. The Mexico plot has actually nothing to do with Florida, however, it does have quite a bit to do with the pool store. And Pridak. Mostly Pridak. And yes, pool stores do exist. See, in the South, the temperature gets past 60 degrees in the summer, unlike the North, so there's the option of having your own pool. [/incorrect stereotypes] -MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Hakann: Then I clearly seem to have acquired it....(hops up onto the car and opens the trunk)Shadow: ...Zaktan: Aw, c’mon! What are you doing in here?Mesonak: We could ask the same of you.Zaktan: We’re here to load our stuff into the car. YOU’RE in the way, you stupid Zehvor.Mesonak: On the contrary, I would like to say that YOU are in the way.Zaktan: ...what?!Shadow: In the way of our magnificent country.Zaktan: ....WHAT?!?Mesonak: We have taken over this car and re-named it “Zehvor-ville”Thok: ...Shadow: Indeed.Zaktan: ...you can’t just take over someone’s car and call it your own!Shadow: Sure I can. We’re practicing Civil Disobedience.

XD Loved the past two chapters as well as the bonus scenes at the end. Hilarious as usual. Oh yeah, and I'm enjoying the Purple parts as well. -Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Why u guys name change? Anyways, MT, did u ask?

Wat?
Because Calamity is best FO:E pony. But that's neither here nor there.

Pridak: Hey, I would’ve used Snapple, but we were all out.

Oh yeah, I use Snapple all the time. Works like a charm.

Pridak: Quick, someone alert the media. Xplode’s finally using his brain, and it’s a historical event that should not-

THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ALL OF RECORDED HISTORY.

Xplode: Oh, be quiet and get the keys.Fire Lord: ...the keys....for the car?Xplode: No, for the giant bulldozer we keep in the back yard.Fire Lord: ....we have a bulldozer?

I got one last week.

Xplode: We’re planning....a robbery.

A robbery? We've never done that before!

Zaktan: Don’t worry.Hakann: Whenver you say that I end up worrying.Zaktan: Fine then. Do worry.

Zaktan just can't win.

Hakann: ....yep...that got their attention.

Except for Vezok, 'cause you kinda just nailed him in the head.

Avak: ...Reidak: ...what’s he saying?Avak: I can’t hear...his voice is so high pitched.Reidak: Man, why couldn’t they have Hakann yell it?Avak: I think he said to get some cake batter...in the mouse...Reidak: ...cake batter in the mouse?Avak: I dunno. I think that’s what he said.Reidak: ...well...the only cake batter I know of is inside, so...guess we better go there.

Everything's going according to plan, I see.

Avak: The guy from House?Reidak: Mo-....actually, way too much.

No, it's perfect!

Kpik: (sees Blackout walking up the stairs) Hey, Blackout! Sonu's looking for you. He's right over there, polishing his gun!Sonu: ...Kpik: ...why'd he run away?

*AHEM* Sonu, if you are going to use that Gauss Cannon on me, could you at least have the common courtesy to let me off myself with it?

Nah, watching you squirm is funnier. :P
19704_s.gif

Nice chapter. Ono rifle...it was nice knowing you Bren. And thanks for complimenting the Purple Parts, Meso. Hey, is it pronounced like the words Me-so-knack or Mess-oh-knack? I mean the words, I know there's no 'k' sounds. Oh and new Purple Part. Purple Part #3Eruk pumped his blaster, sending a wave of electricity up it to the chamber where it was stored until the trigger was pulled. Purple did the same, ready for the troops.“Well, here we go” Eruk said grimly. Purple knew deep down that it was really a goodbye. The never knew how long they’d last out there.“Let’s take some out with us” Purple said. He laid on his stomach, the barrel of his gun resting near the top of the ditch. On the crest of a hill a small distance away he could see around ten Kuro troops approaching.Purple and Eruk opened fire, electric blasts flying towards the Kuro troops, striking and killing some, and knocking some down the hill.That’s when they saw it.A huge tank-like vehicle, belonging to Kuro and operated by their troops. It came over the hill and aimed at them. They jumped out of the ditch as a blast struck it, sending dirt and rocks that had been under the dirt flying. The tank swiveled around and aimed at Purple, on the ground. Then...BOOM!Pieces flew everywhere, raining down. Of the tank, that is. It had been hit with some sort of rocket. Purple and Eruk immediately looked to their right, seeing a group of soldiers, one holding an odd looking rocket launcher. They didn’t look like Kuro troops...“Hey! You!” One of them called, leading the others over to the ditch.“Yes?” Eruk asked.“That tank must have not known its allies. You two are Kuro troops, correct?”“Exactly” Purple replied quickly, assuming they were on Kuro’s side. Purple could kill them later if the need arose.“Good.” Then the Toa who apparently led the small group spoke into some kind of wireless mike around his head. “We found them. Ahead of us, just like our radar showed.” Then he turned again to his troops. “You know what to do.”The group suddenly leaped into the ditch and seized the two. They struggled, and Eruk managed to break free and punch one in the face, knocking them onto the ground, but one tackled him from behind and more rushed to restrain the pair. Handcuffs were slapped on them, and their legs were tied. The group began to carry them off.“What is this about?!” Eruk snapped, angered.“You two have been selected for Project Bouncy” one who stood next to the leader said. “Consider it an honor.”“Oh, thank you!” Eruk shouted, his voice dripping with sarcasm.“Sarcasm will get you nowhere” the Toa replied, slapping Eruk hard across the face.“What is Project Bouncy, anyways?” Purple demanded.“Project Bouncy” the leader began, “is the Center’s newest project. We have been sent to retrieve two young, strong Toa to bring back to the Void for the project. We will be recreating some of history’s biggest events on a-”“What is the Center?”“The Center is-I’ve said too much.”“I need to know why I’m being kidnapped!”“Our leader will explain, back at the ship.”The group continued on, carrying Purple and Eruk back to the Center’s ship.TO BE CONTINUED

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

Oh, and the name change now makes much more sense. And actually makes ponies almost frightening. Almost.

Never. Ever. Will they be frightening. Ever.

Pridak: I’ll go get them. What exactly are we planning, Xplode?Xplode: We’re planning....a robbery.

DUN DUN DUN! Yay!

Zaktan: It’d look suspicious.Thok: Climbing a tree looks suspicious?

Yes.

Avak: The guy from House?Reidak: Mo-....actually, way too much.

To the fifth power.

Xplode: Great. Now, let’s move out!Pridak: ...man...I can already count the years in jail I’m gonna receive for this.

Won't get out on good behavior...

Kpik: ......now...if only I could figure out who he was trying to kill...

Just think a second...

Kpik: ....OHHHHH....now it makes sense...so...I guess...I didn't help Sonu after all...darn.

Very good! Same two words apply to the chapter; thought agree with Brenmac that the last one was even better. Nice little purple part Mr. Bouncy. -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Never. Ever. Will they be frightening. Ever.

Oh yeah. Thanks for the reality check Lev. Unicorns are only slightly more frightening than ponies because of their horns. Especially when they can shoot purple lightning out of them. BTW, Lev, I noticed your new sig. Are you a Gamera/MST3K fan too? Or not too fond of the former?

Ono rifle. It was nice knowing you Bren.

I'm not going anywhere. It's not like I'm scared of Sonu. It's not like he can hurt me or anything like that.

Nah. Watching you squirm is much funnier.

Sonu, if you're going to shoot me, then do it already. I hate it when someone is about to shoot someone else, but instead of just shooting the guy already, he just starts talking, giving his target the perfect oppurtunity to shoot him instead. -Zehvor Brenmac :) Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

And thanks for complimenting the Purple Parts, Meso. Hey, is it pronounced like the words Me-so-knack or Mess-oh-knack? I mean the words, I know there's no 'k' sounds.

It's Mess-oh-knack, though without the emphasis on the "oh". I personally just pronounce it (when i need to) Mess-uh-nak because it's easier. So consider that the official pronunciation. :P And ono Project Bouncy. How interesting. Looking forward to seeing where this goes, that's for sure. -Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

BTW, Lev, I noticed your new sig. Are you a Gamera/MST3K fan too? Or not too fond of the former?

AND NOW WE HAVE COMMERCIAL SIGN!Loved MST3K ever since I saw the Gamera ones on Netflix. The idea of a flying turtle is cool and all, but like every other movie they make fun of... there's a reason to make fun of it. :P You rifle users are so 21st century. Everyone knows you never bring a sniper rifle to a sword fight. Of which speaking, I'm counting the hours until TES5. Anyways, can't wait for tomorrows chapter. -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

...perhaps I will have to work ponies into my comedy now. At any rate, since the BZP mods are being rather slow about getting back to me in terms of my CWE idea, we're doing something different. Instead of a topic on the forum where people get to talk about different ideas, there shall be a celebration on Boxtus, called Omegafest, where teasers and such are released on TBTTRAH-related material. And there's actually quite a bit of that to discuss. Anyways, good Purple Part PB. -MT

Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

...perhaps I will have to work ponies into my comedy now.

No, no, that would just be stupid. Pony:Nyehhhh! (Kicks me in the jaw)

Also fine Brenmac *shoots him*

Thank you. *falls writhing to the floor* That hurts so good. So are we cool now? Will you now go back to your real target, Blackout, and continue trying to kill him?

The idea of a flying turtle is cool and all, but like everything else they make fun of...there's a reason to make fun of it.

I agree. Gamera swinging himself off a pole and playing the xylophone on Zigra are just a couple of those reasons. Also on the ADV DVD for Gamera: Revenge of Iris, there is a "commentary" by Gamera. I'm pretty sure that if Gamera could talk, he certainly would not have a British accent. Also Omegafest sounds awesome, MT, but remember, we only have these Premier Perks for a little over a month or so, so unless you plan on becoming a Premier Member again, Boxtus won't last long. Now if you'll excuse me, I must go recover from an injured jaw and getting shot with a Gauss cannon. -Zevor Brenmac :dazed: :wacko: Edited by Toa Zehvor Brenmac

I agree. Gamera swinging himself off a pole and playing the xylophone on Zigra are just a couple of those reasons. Also on the ADV DVD for Gamera: Revenge of Iris, there is a "commentary" by Gamera. I'm pretty sure that if Gamera could talk, he certainly would not have a British accent.

They sure had a laugh riot about that... But at least it wasn't DEEP HURTING! DEEEEEEPPPPPP HURTING! I will attend Omegafest, MT. -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Pssshhhttt. Sonu being one dimensional. So, anyways, for the...um...fan written parts...I guess is the name...did Brenmac sign up or not? I was never able to figure that out... (yes Brenmac, that's a question to you in indirect form) Also, we here at TBTTRAH have been working hard to reinvigorate the comedy forum, as you can tell by all the fruits of our labor. Yes, these fruits are typically bad jokes and poorly written characters, but some progress is better than none, right? Anyways, one of the things that we're hoping to do in the next month or two is an idea that got kicked around by a couple other Zehvor and I on a different forum while BZP was down called the CWE. Basically, take the idea of E3, make it comedy instead of video games, and host it on the comedy forum. Or a blog, if we can't get it on the comedy forum. I do have quite a bit of new TBTTRAH-related stuff to display, which will be done then if it does get approved by Smeagol. If not, then...well...you'll never know what it was. (notrly I'll post it here) -MT

Does it look like it'll happen?Also I think maybe a week long thing would be better, depending on just how many authors want to give out news. -ibrow

Okay, just thought I'd tell you-I'm not some crazy stalker who randomly decided to write a supplement to A2. MT wants me to-the Purple Parts tie in to my character's introduction in a while. So ya.

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

T'was indeed a MT idea. I kinda figured it'd be cool to include some backstory for characters, and since there were multiple incidents in TBTTRAH(*cough* 4 Mask *cough*) where my versions of a character's story wasn't what the person intended, I decided it'd be better to just let the people write it themselves. Chapter 5: A BetrayalIn the kitchen...Avak: ...aw....you gotta be kidding me.Reidak: What?Avak: We’re all out of cake batter.Reidak: ...really?Avak: Yeah.Reidak: But I know Tahu bought some last week! What happened to it all?FLASHBACK...Gadunka: Gadunka.Nocturn: Ooh! It’s cake in box!Gadunka: (looks at the box of cake batter) Gadunka?Nocturn: Look! It cake inside box!! (claps hands exictedly)Gadunka: ...Gaduunnnkkaaa....Nocturn: What you mean you not sure? Just eat it! It delicious cake!Gadunka: (hands it to Nocturn instead)Nocturn: Fine. You be wimp. I will be adventurer. And we see who ends up better off! (begins chugging the container of cake batter)Gadunka: ...Nocturn: ...BBBLLLLLEEEEECCCHHHHH!!!!!! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!?Gadunka: Gadunka.Nocturn: Do not give me “I told you so.” I am sure it taste better at bottom of box.15 more throw-up sessions later...Nocturn: ...ok...maybe you right.END OF FLASHBACK...Avak: ...I think I might know what happened to it.Reidak: Well, good for you. That still doesn’t help us get any cake batter.Avak: Hey...Reidak: ...hey....what?Avak: It’s a box of cake mix. (shows it to Reidak)Reidak: ...what?Avak: Cake mix. You make cake out of it, with some other ingredients.Reidak: ...wow.Avak: Indeed.Reidak: What’s the difference between that and cake batter?Avak: Um...Reidak: ...Avak: Cake batter gives you salmonella, I think.Reidak: Oh. Well then, maybe this stuff is better.Avak: Good thinking. (grabs the box and starts moving for the living room)Reidak: ...hold on, Avak.Avak: What?Reidak: Why in the world would Zaktan want cake mix on a mouse?Avak: I dunno. Why are you asking?Reidak: Maybe we possibly misheard him?Avak: Mishear Zaktan? Nah. There’s no way in heck that you can mishear him.Reidak: ...meh.....hope you’re right.Meanwhile, downtown...Xplode: On my mark...Fire Lord: (nods)Xplode: ....go!!Fire Lord: ...Xplode: ...what are you doing?Fire Lord: You said to go “on your mark.”Xplode: ...mark.Fire Lord: (takes off into the building)Xplode: Great. (takes off behind Fire Lord into the building)Pridak: ...well...woo hoo. (follows Xplode)Fire Lord: Distraction...distraction...what would be a good distrac...ah...Xplode: (ducks behind a bag of sand)Pridak: ...what is he doing?Xplode: You’ll see...Employee: (walks over towards the front of the shop)Fire Lord: (runs out in front of him) HI THERE!! I’M YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD DISTRACTION!! PLEASE, LET ME DISTRACT YO-Employee: (kicks Fire Lord out of the way without even noticing him)Fire Lord: (gets knocked into a bottle of Chlorine)*WHAM!!!*Xplode: ...(facepalm)Fire Lord: ...owww...Pridak: ...sooooo....guess this means we’re on our own?Xplode: Right. Pridak, here’s what I need you to do. Pridak: ...Xplode: Grab Fire Lord and get to the car. Drive behind the building and pick me up. I’ll try to go unnoticed.Pridak: ...you’re gonna get the pool cover without getting noticed?Xplode: It’ll be tough, but I think I can do it. Now go.Pridak: Well....ok....Xplode: I’m counting on you, buddy. (takes off running towards the pool cover section)Pridak: ...counting on me, huh... :evilgrin:Meanwhile, back at the house(in the car trunk)...Kopaka: There’s a WHAT?!?Mesonak: Early fee.Shadow: Making sure nothing gets stolen from your luggage.Onua: ...this is ridiculous!Mesonak: Actually it’s a fee, not a ridiculous. What the heck is a ridiculous anyways?Kopaka: You can’t charge us money just to put our stuff in the car!Shadow: Sure we can. We were ordered by Tahu to protect any stuff in this area of the car, and, by law, we are allowed to charge a fee for our services. Onua: ...Mesonak: Take it up with Tahu if you’re upset.Kopaka: Well...what if we left our suitcases outside the car, and put them in when it’s time to leave?Shadow: ...that’d be ok, I suppose.Onua: Really?Mesonak: Sure. Something might get stolen by some unscrupulous person, but hey...Onua: Good. That’s a risk I’ll take, cause I don’t think anyone around here is mean enough to steal stuff from my suitcas....Mesonak: ...Onua: ...(looks at Mesonak)Mesonak: ...what?Five dollars later...Mesonak: ...what convinced him to change his mind?Shadow: (starts counting the money) I believe the phrase here is “your reputation precedes you.”Mesonak: ...well...if my reputation is earning me money...then I’m ok with it.Meanwhile, at the bottom of the tree...Vezok: ...ooooogghh....what the heck happened?Zaktan: Hey! Vezok! Up here!Vezok: ...what? Wha...(looks up in the tree)Zaktan: We’re stuck up here! Send help!Vezok: ...you’re...huh....wha....Thok: ...that moron is still woozy.Hakann: No thanks to you, Thok.Thok: (shrugs) Not my fault I’m a great aim.Zaktan: Vezok! Go get help! We need help!Vezok: ....kelp? You need....kelp?Zaktan: Help! Go get help! Tahu should be inside! Go get help!Vezok: Kelp....there’s kelp....in the pool....ok. (starts walking off towards the pool)Zaktan: ...Hakann: ...either he misheard you, or he’s completely forgotten which way the house is.Zaktan: ...not sure I like either one. Well, let’s just hope Avak and Reidak didn’t mishear me as well.Back at the pool store...Xplode: (bursts out of the pool store, dragging the pool cover behind him)Pridak: Xplode! Over here!Xplode: Oh thank God you did this correctly. (runs to the car)Pridak: Hey, Fire Lord, get out and help Xplode with getting the pool cover in the car)Fire Lord: Sir yes sir. (hops out)Xplode: Oogh. This is heavy.Fire Lord: (runs over and grabs the pool cover)Xplode: ...Fire Lord: (chucks the pool cover into the car like it’s a digital muppet)Xplode: ...Fire Lord: ...Xplode: Did you get into Tahu’s collection of protein shakes again?Fire Lord: Maaaayyybbbbeeee...Xplode: Well, whatever. We need to be getting hom-Pridak: No. You don’t.Xplode: ....what?Pridak: You don’t need to be getting home. You get to stay right here. (steps on the gas)Xplode: ....Pridak....don’t you DARE-Pridak: ADIOS, SUCKEROS!!! (drives off, leaving Xplode and Fire Lord behind)Xplode: ...Fire Lord: ...Xplode: ...Fire Lord: ...you know, if I didn’t know better, I’d say he just ditched u-Xplode: Shut. Up.Fire Lord: ...sorry.BONUS SCENE:Outside...iBrow: Excellent day for relaxing, huh?Brenmac: Indeed. Even though we'll be spending the next few weeks relaxing in Miami, I am thoroughly enjoying this.iBrow: Well said, chap. In fact, I say, I do believe that there is little that could make this day go badly for me now, seeing as all this relaxing is making me very happy, and unlikely to react badly to anything-MT: (walks up) Hey guys. I have something I need you to do-iBrow: YOU'RE INTERRUPTING OUR BRITISH RELAXATION!!!!!!!!!!MT: ...iBrow: ...Brenmac: ...I thought you were in a good mood.iBrow: I did too. Apparently English good moods aren't as permanent as Ameri...Brenmac: ...iBrow: ...check that. Apparently they last as long as American good moods.MT: I'll make sure to write that fascinating piece of research down on a sticky note somewhere. Anyways, I have something I need you two to do.Brenmac: ...what?MT: See, it kinda cuts into your vacation time-iBrow: Forget it.MT: BUT, if you do take it, I will take both of you out to the local video game store and let you buy anything you want.iBrow: ...Brenmac: Anything?MT: ...uh...yes...anything.Brenmac: All right!MT: Provided that it's actually being sold.Brenmac: DANG IT.iBrow: Fine. Deal. Whatever.MT: Thanks guys. Anyways, this whole thing has you two heading out and picking something up for me. Now, it's going to be fairly tricky, but I think you two can pull it off... To be continued...-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Reidak: What’s the difference between that and cake batter?Avak: Um...Reidak: ...Avak: Cake batter gives you salmonella, I think.

That was hilarious. Food disease-FTDs lol-just make me laugh. idk why... Also nice bonus part. Anything? Even the Skyward Sword bundle WITH the golden Wiimote for twenty extra bucks O.o Oh and new Purple Part :D This one may give some of you deja vu. Purple Part #4Present Day, Unknown Planet...The facility lay in ruins. Smoke went up, and guards lay dead everywhere. The Toa twirled his sword (somewhat similarly to Link in Twilight Princess after a boss fight), then sheathed it. The sword was across his back, stowed away for the time being.Finally, the facility was gone. But he knew this wasn’t the end. That was just one facility. True, it was progress. But not enough for the rebels to win. Not for the war to be won.The sentries and drones were still out there, along with the rest of that cursed organization.But for now, the Toa only focused on his appointed rendezvous. He walked through the blizzard (for he was in a snowy area), wondering what event was being recreated at the moment. He continued walking, kick snow. Then he came upon the recreation.It seemed to be a large battle up in the sky. Wait-the sky? It was complete chaos, all on some sort of...flying ark...“What kind of sick organization recreates horrible battles?” The Toa asked himself, already knowing the answer.A few strange beings went flying off the ark. They smashed into the ground below, going straight down through the snow, buried.The Toa unsheathed his blade just in case and headed over to the nearest crater in the snow where one had landed. He twirled the blade in his hand, hoping he wouldn’t have to use it. He was tense, and electricity ran all along his katana, showing it.When he got there, he bent over to see what the being looked like.“AH!” the Toa shouted as he jumped back, for a strange purple liquid seemed to be rising up off the thing’s body.“Xenon...” The Toa muttered. “I’ve seen this in simulations before...this is the stuff The Center tried to combat before this planet came about...”The Xenon began to rise up and slowly spread along the ground. The Toa backed up slowly, doubting his sword would do much good against this stuff. Eventually he heard a crack, and turned. Hs left foot was resting on the start of a lake covered in thin ice. He could back up no further.The Xenon was getting much too close for comfort when he noticed a large shadow appear on the ground, around him, the substance, and the lake. He looked up, hoping not to see what was inevitable.The ark was falling.The Toa turned and ran, ran as fast as he could, across the lake. The ice was cracked some, and weakened, but didn’t break. The Xenon reached the lake and was going across, some slipping through the cracks into the freezing water below. The Toa finally got off the lake and dove forward.Just in time-the ark slammed into the frozen lake, sending a huge wave, carrying ice chunks, in all directions. The freezing cold water splashed the Toa, soaking him. He rolled on the ground before finally coming to a stop. He began gasping, catching his breath.He cocked his head to the side to look. The ark was sinking, and cold snow was going into the lake. Soon it would be frozen.“I don’t want to be a part...” he muttered. “In their sick game...”He was about to continue ranting to himself, but stopped. He quickly flattened against the ground, and crawled backwards, down a hill, until his eyes were even with the ground.People were leaving the ark.TO BE CONTINUED

Nocturn: Do not give me “I told you so.” I am sure it taste better at bottom of box. 15 more throw-up sessions later...Nocturn: ...ok...maybe you right.

No, the good stuff is really far down. You just have to eat all the other stuff first.

Reidak: Maybe we possibly misheard him?

naaaaah

Fire Lord: (runs out in front of him) HI THERE!! I’M YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD DISTRACTION!! PLEASE, LET ME DISTRACT YO-Employee: (kicks Fire Lord out of the way without even noticing him)Fire Lord: (gets knocked into a bottle of Chlorine)*WHAM!!!*

[slow clap processor: ACTIVATED] *clap* *clap* *clap*

Mesonak: Actually it’s a fee, not a ridiculous. What the heck is a ridiculous anyways?

*looks in dictionary* "Ridiculous: n. See entry for This Fee." Well then.

Onua: Good. That’s a risk I’ll take, cause I don’t think anyone around here is mean enough to steal stuff from my suitcas....Mesonak: ...Onua: ...(looks at Mesonak)Mesonak: ...what?

... Nothing.

Vezok: ....kelp? You need....kelp?

I don't even like seaweed!

Vezok: Kelp....there’s kelp....in the pool....ok. (starts walking off towards the pool)

I don't suppose anyone cleans that pool...?

Pridak: ADIOS, SUCKEROS!!! (drives off, leaving Xplode and Fire Lord behind)

So that's what you meant.

Xplode: ...Fire Lord: ...Xplode: ...

iBrow: YOU'RE INTERRUPTING OUR BRITISH RELAXATION! !!!! !!!!!

I didn't know relaxation had a nationality.

MT: Provided that it's actually being sold.Brenmac: DANG IT.iBrow: Fine. Deal. Whatever.

So what were they planning on getting? Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

MT: BUT, if you do take it, I will take both of you out to the local video game store and let you buy anything you want.iBrow: ...Brenmac: Anything?MT: ...uh...yes...anything.Brenmac: All right!MT: Provided that it's actually being sold.Brenmac: DANG IT.

I would've bought the store. Oh Nocturn and Gadunka... ever since that first hotel trip. When you climbed a building just to get a sausage patty. Then jumped to your apparent death to have some. Oh, poor, sad Nocturn and Gadunka. Fire Lord and XPlode are never gonna make it back. And Pridak is gonna die. Good stuff, MT. And nice purple thingy Purple. -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Double the fun, double the sun. (What should be the Sunny D slogan) Anyways, in terms of OMEGAFEST, it will be a one week deal, with new stuff being announced each day, and it will start on either Monday or Thursday depending upon whether other people would like to demo some stuff. IF YOU WRITE COMEDIES, you are most definitely invited to...demo...I dunno what the word is...preview I guess...whatever it is that you've been working on. Send me a PM to secure some space on Boxtus. -MT

Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Yet another great one. I wonder what Reidak and Avak will interpret as the mouse to put cake batter on, the one that lives in walls and loves cheese or the one I use to move my cursor around. I'm hoping it's the latter. The part with good ol' Nocturn and Gadunka was amusing, I inquire if this means that Gadunka is a little smarter than Nocturn. Sheesh, first Pridak, now Mesonak is charging people for every little thing. Do they not know better ways to make money? Speaking of Pridak, him abandoning Xplode and the Fire Lord was quite a twist. I'm not too surprised about Fire Lord getting left behind, but Xplode? Pridak, he's like your acquaintance! Shame on you! And Zaktan has been misunderstood again, as Vezok is looking for kelp in the pool instead of help in the house. Maybe there's someone in the pool that can help? I'm going to guess that in the next chapter, Pridak will come home with the pool cover to find Vezok in the pool, seeking out kelp that Zaktan doesn't want. Just my guess though, as Pridak probably wants that pool cover over the pool as soon as possible, it won't take long for Pridak to get back to the house (How does he even drive the car if he can't reach the pedals? Oh wait, I'm not supposed to be questioning anything in this am I?), and it'll take Vezok a while to reach the pool and climb inside. The bonus part with iBrow, you, and I was good as usual (looking forward to see where the Sonu/Blackout subplot goes) and of course I wonder what iBrow and I's mission will be. I keep thinking it'll have something to do with Mexico, but I know I'm wrong on that. And if I may ask MT, may we go to TRU to get something I want instead of Gamestop after iBrow and I complete our mission? Y'know, since I'm not a big video game fan like the rest of you? -Zehvor Brenmac :)

Yet another great one. I wonder what Reidak and Avak will interpret as the mouse to put cake batter on, the one that lives in walls and loves cheese or the one I use to move my cursor around. I'm hoping it's the latter. The part with good ol' Nocturn and Gadunka was amusing, I inquire if this means that Gadunka is a little smarter than Nocturn. Sheesh, first Pridak, now Mesonak is charging people for every little thing. Do they not know better ways to make money? Speaking of Pridak, him abandoning Xplode and the Fire Lord was quite a twist. I'm not too surprised about Fire Lord getting left behind, but Xplode? Pridak, he's like your acquaintance! Shame on you! And Zaktan has been misunderstood again, as Vezok is looking for kelp in the pool instead of help in the house. Maybe there's someone in the pool that can help? I'm going to guess that in the next chapter, Pridak will come home with the pool cover to find Vezok in the pool, seeking out kelp that Zaktan doesn't want. Just my guess though, as Pridak probably wants that pool cover over the pool as soon as possible, it won't take long for Pridak to get back to the house (How does he even drive the car if he can't reach the pedals? Oh wait, I'm not supposed to be questioning anything in this am I?), and it'll take Vezok a while to reach the pool and climb inside. The bonus part with iBrow, you, and I was good as usual (looking forward to see where the Sonu/Blackout subplot goes) and of course I wonder what iBrow and I's mission will be. I keep thinking it'll have something to do with Mexico, but I know I'm wrong on that. And if I may ask MT, may we go to TRU to get something I want instead of Gamestop after iBrow and I complete our mission? Y'know, since I'm not a big video game fan like the rest of you? -Zehvor Brenmac :)

I kinda didn't think Pridak ditching Xplode would be that surprising, seeing as Pridak and Xplode have kinda hated each other ever since Xplode pushed Pridak into the fireplace(well, actually, Xplode always hated Pridak, Pridak hated Xplode after that incident). Anyways, there shall be another twist like it quite soon, so yaa. And yes, we can go to TRU, if that suits you better. As for what iBrow and Brenmac(in story) wanted before, it's one of those things where you have to use your imagination. It's funnier that way. I was personally thinking of an employee when I wrote it, but whatever comes to mind works too. New chappy today. EDIT: Here it is: Chapter 6: Piraka Fun Inside the house...Avak: Well....here we go.Reidak: One pound of cake batter on the computer mouse....in 3....2...1....*SPLAT!!!*Avak: ...Reidak: ...Avak: ...Reidak: ...(stares at the ruined mouse)Avak: ...you know....somehow I doubt that actually helped Zaktan at all.Reidak: Helped Zaktan?Avak: Yeah...we were supposed to help him....right?Reidak: ...we were?Avak: ...yeah....I thought we were.Reidak: I don’t remember anything like that...Avak: ...y’know...now that I think about it, I don’t remember Zaktan ever asking us anything either...Reidak: ...hmm.Avak: ...Reidak: ...Avak: ...soooo....wanna go see what Zaktan’s doing?Reidak: Sure. Why not? Meanwhile...Vezok: Hey, Tahu.Tahu: Oh. Hey Vezok.Vezok: What are you doing?Tahu: Getting a sample of pool water. Why?Vezok: Cause Zaktan told me to go get some kelp, and I figured that since it’s seaweed and all...maybe I’d find some here.Tahu: Hmmm....well....there’s nothing like seaweed in MY pool-Carapar: (pops up out of the water in the pool) Hey Tahu!Vezok: ...Tahu: ....well....maybe a large fungus or something....but no seaweed.Carapar: Ha ha! Where?!Tahu: ...Vezok: Do you know where I could find some sort of...well...seaweed then?Tahu: Well, if there’s any anywhere, I’d bet the local pool store...Vezok: ...local pool store....hmm...Tahu: I’ll drive you there, if you want. I need to go test out this pool water there anyway.Vezok: Sure. I’ll come.Tahu: Ok. Get in the car and I’ll be there in 5 minutes or so.Vezok: Right....and maybe....maybe nothing crazy will happen this time.Tahu: ...yeah....maybe. Back in the tree...Thok: ...Hakann: ...Thok: ...man...those guys are taking forever.Zaktan: They’ll be here when they’re here.Thok: Dude, they left an hour ago. How long does it take to carry a ladder here?Zaktan: When you’re 7 inches tall and the ladder we need is approximately 15 feet tall...probably a long while.Hakann: Yeah....and probably even longer when you consider we sent two of the dumbest Piraka in the group after them.Zaktan: ...what do you mean?Hakann: I mean Avak and Reidak aren’t exactly geniuses.Thok: Well...we sent Vezok too.Hakann: Who, by the way, has a concussion and more than likely has no ability to think straight thanks to a certain person here.Thok: Hey, I didn’t see YOU trying anything to get their attention.Hakann: That’s because I was actually trying to THINK of a plan before I randomly chucked a rock off of a tree!Thok: You accusing me of not thinking?! That’s hilarious in itself.Hakann: At least I wasn’t the one who put lizards in Tahu’s pillow at night.Thok: Yeah, well, at least I’m not the moron who thought that the Matrix was a video on how to program your calculator!Hakann: That’s because I like calculators, and I wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something important!Thok: YOU?!? Liking calculators?!? Dude, you’re so stupid, you couldn’t even TURN your calculator on!Hakann: Yeah, well, I sure know how to turn your big fat mouth off!! (lunges at Thok)Thok: (sidesteps)Hakann: (misses and falls through the branches) WHOAAA! !!!Thok: Ha! Moron-Hakann: (grabs Thok’s ankle as he’s falling)Thok: AH!!! NO!!! WAIT!!! DON’T GRAB MY ANKLE!!!Hakann: PULL ME UP!!! PULL ME UP!!! I’M GONNA FALL!!!Thok: WELL, DON’T MAKE ME FALL TOO!!! I’M GONNA-WHOA!!! (gets pulled off the branch by Hakann’s weight)Hakann and Thok: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! !!!! !!!! !!!*CCCCCCCCRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH! !!!! !!!*Zaktan: ...(looks over the edge)Thok: ...Hakann: ...ow....Thok: ....hey, look! We’re down!Hakann: ...huh? Whoa! We are!Thok: We’re out of the tree!! We’re OUT OF THE TREE!!! HOORAY!!!Hakann: YEAH!!! ESCAPE!!! WE ESCAPED!!! HIGH FIVE BUDDY!!!Thok: What? No way, fool! You pushed me out of the tree! #####! (slaps Hakann)Hakann: Ow! Hey! Buttface!! (punches Thok)Thok: OW!! Call my face a butt, will you?! (tackles Hakann)Hakann and Thok: (begin rolling around the ground, hitting each other)Zaktan: .....if there's ever been proof against natural selection...I think this is it.BONUS SCENE:Outside...Gorgnak: And so then I turned to him and asked him, why are you...Kpik: ...Gorgnak: ...what the heck is that? (points to a random pile of shoveled dirt in the distance)Kpik: ...dirt?Gorgnak: ...Kpik: ...I mean...it looks like dirt...and it's on the ground...so logically-Gorgnak: I DIDN'T MEAN THAT!!Kpik: Then what did you mean?Gorgnak: The dirt looks like it's piled up into a fort.Kpik: ...who would want to make a fort here?Gorgnak: Dunno. Let's go check it out. 2 minutes of walking later...Gorgnak: (walks up to the fort)...hello?Blackout: (looks out from behind it) Oh, hey guys.Kpik: ...what are you doing?Blackout: Long story. I have a question for you two, though.Gorgnak: ...ok.Blackout: Do you think this is enough dirt to stop a sniper bullet?Gorgnak: (looks at the pile of dirt)Blackout: ...Gorgnak: ...y'know...I think we have some kevlar inside, I'll go bring that out for you.Blackout: ...so...this isn't enough dirt to stop it?Gorgnak: Dude, I don't think you could ever amass enough dirt by yourself to stop a sniper bullet.Blackout: ...Gorgnak: ...Blackout: (grabs a stick and props it up against the fort) How about now?Kpik: (facepalm) -MT Edited by Toa Zehvor MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Reidak: One pound of cake batter on the computer mouse....in 3....2...1....*SPLAT!!!*Avak: ...Reidak: ...Avak: ...Reidak: ...(stares at the ruined mouse)Avak: ...you know....somehow I doubt that actually helped Zaktan at all.Reidak: Helped Zaktan?Avak: Yeah...we were supposed to help him....right?Reidak: ...we were?Avak: ...yeah....I thought we were.Reidak: I don’t remember anything like that...Avak: ...y’know...now that I think about it, I don’t remember Zaktan ever asking us anything either...Reidak: ...hmm.Avak: ...Reidak: ...Avak: ...soooo....wanna go see what Zaktan’s doing?Reidak: Sure. Why not?

Plan status: COMPLETE SUCCESS.

Vezok: Cause Zaktan told me to go get some kelp, and I figured that since it’s seaweed and all...maybe I’d find some here.Tahu: Hmmm....well....there’s nothing like seaweed in MY pool-Carapar: (pops up out of the water in the pool) Hey Tahu!Vezok: ...Tahu: ....well....maybe a large fungus or something....but no seaweed.Carapar: Ha ha! Where?!Tahu: ...

Look in a mirror.

Vezok: Right....and maybe....maybe nothing crazy will happen this time.Tahu: ...yeah....maybe.

naaaaaah

Back in the tree...Thok: ...Hakann: ...Thok: ...man...those guys are taking forever.Zaktan: They’ll be here when they’re here.Thok: Dude, they left an hour ago. How long does it take to carry a ladder here?Zaktan: When you’re 7 inches tall and the ladder we need is approximately 15 feet tall...probably a long while.Hakann: Yeah....and probably even longer when you consider we sent two of the dumbest Piraka in the group after them.Zaktan: ...what do you mean?Hakann: I mean Avak and Reidak aren’t exactly geniuses.Thok: Well...we sent Vezok too.Hakann: Who, by the way, has a concussion and more than likely has no ability to think straight thanks to a certain person here.Thok: Hey, I didn’t see YOU trying anything to get their attention.Hakann: That’s because I was actually trying to THINK of a plan before I randomly chucked a rock off of a tree!Thok: You accusing me of not thinking?! That’s hilarious in itself.Hakann: At least I wasn’t the one who put lizards in Tahu’s pillow at night.Thok: Yeah, well, at least I’m not the moron who thought that the Matrix was a video on how to program your calculator!Hakann: That’s because I like calculators, and I wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something important!Thok: YOU?!? Liking calculators?!? Dude, you’re so stupid, you couldn’t even TURN your calculator on!Hakann: Yeah, well, I sure know how to turn your big fat mouth off!! (lunges at Thok)

This whole scene. Just... this scene.

Thok: ...Hakann: ...ow....Thok: ....hey, look! We’re down!Hakann: ...huh? Whoa! We are!Thok: We’re out of the tree!! We’re OUT OF THE TREE!!! HOORAY!!!Hakann: YEAH!!! ESCAPE!!! WE ESCAPED!!! HIGH FIVE BUDDY!!!Thok: What? No way, fool! You pushed me out of the tree! #####! (slaps Hakann)Hakann: Ow! Hey! Buttface!! (punches Thok)Thok: OW!! Call my face a butt, will you?! (tackles Hakann)Hakann and Thok: (begin rolling around the ground, hitting each other)Zaktan: .....if there's ever been proof against natural selection...I think this is it.

And this scene, too. XD

BONUS SCENE:Outside...Gorgnak: And so then I turned to him and asked him, why are you...Kpik: ...Gorgnak: ...what the heck is that? (points to a random pile of shoveled dirt in the distance)Kpik: ...dirt?Gorgnak: ...Kpik: ...I mean...it looks like dirt...and it's on the ground...so logically-Gorgnak: I DIDN'T MEAN THAT!!Kpik: Then what did you mean?Gorgnak: The dirt looks like it's piled up into a fort.Kpik: ...who would want to make a fort here?Gorgnak: Dunno. Let's go check it out. 2 minutes of walking later...Gorgnak: (walks up to the fort)...hello?Blackout: (looks out from behind it) Oh, hey guys.Kpik: ...what are you doing?Blackout: Long story. I have a question for you two, though.Gorgnak: ...ok.Blackout: Do you think this is enough dirt to stop a sniper bullet?Gorgnak: (looks at the pile of dirt)Blackout: ...Gorgnak: ...y'know...I think we have some kevlar inside, I'll go bring that out for you.Blackout: ...so...this isn't enough dirt to stop it?Gorgnak: Dude, I don't think you could ever amass enough dirt by yourself to stop a sniper bullet.Blackout: ...Gorgnak: ...Blackout: (grabs a stick and props it up against the fort) How about now?Kpik: (facepalm) -MT

Darn, foiled again!
19704_s.gif

Mesonak: Sure. Something might get stolen by some unscrupulous person, but hey...Onua: Good. That’s a risk I’ll take, cause I don’t think anyone around here is mean enough to steal stuff from my suitcase....Onua: ...(looks at Mesonak)Mesonak: ...what?

Loved that, as well as the part in the last chapter with Hakann and Thok. And poor Blackout. That sounds like an interesting fort. I prefer Zehvor-ville. Also good Purple Part as usual. -Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----