IC:JohnJohn waved his noncyborg!hand, and Simba found himself floating a few inches off the ground. Now, this was because of Morph transforming into two strong magnets, and having one attach to Simba, and the other float above Sima, so that the Lion floated, but Simba probably wouldn't notice, and if he did, then it probably wouldn't mean anything to him. If they didn't know what a boat was, there was little to no way they'd know a magnet upon sight. "Easily done." Simba was dropped, and the magnets disappeared. "Any other tricks?"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Jabberwocky/Underland, Chessboard BattlefieldIC:

"Then I shall leave the foolish people of this battlefield a farewell gift, and we shall go," responded the dragon. He took flight and circled above the battlefield, bellowing fire over the armies of the White and Red Queens alike. Then, rising higher into the air, he shot a ball of fire at each queen. Laughing, he then flew down and grabbed Scar in his claws. he didn't dig them in, he just grabbed the undead Lyon."Where to, ambassador of the devil?"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

OOC:For something as simple as a magnet, yes. For other things that aren't as simple, no. Like for example, he can transform into water. When he does so, he takes on the properties of water. When he transforms into people, he takes on the properties of human flesh. But, say he turned into lava. The best he could do to imitate the properties would be to transform into red water, and make it slightly hotter than regular water.

Edited by 'Da Boss: BioBeast

With Bio's suggestion, and the approval of these characters, I have decided to join this game.

Movie: MulanStory: The story is changed slightly, where Shan Yu dies. The firework did not explode as planned, the explosion being much smaller. He is thought dead.Conversion Point: During the fireworks celebrating the defeat of the Huns is where the story converges.Portal: The portal is the main doors of the Royal Palace.Borders: Connected to the forest of Treasure PlanetCharacter: MushuStrengths & Weaknesses: He can breath fire weakly, and does in fact 'do that tongue thing'. He is rather resistant to being stomped upon.Personality: The same as Mushu from the movie.Background: The Same as Mushu from the movie.Objectives: Regain his job as Guardian Spirit of the Fa FamilyMisc: Nothing to add.Character: Cri-KeeStrengths & Weaknesses: He's lucky... not much else.Personality: The same as Cri-Kee from the movie.Background: The Same as Cri-Kee from the movie.Objectives: Help Mulan.Misc: Nothing to add.Character: Shan YuStrengths & Weaknesses: Military training,Personality: The same as Shan Yu from the movie.Background: The Same as Shan Yu from the movie.Objectives: Reclaim his sword, kill MulanMisc: His falcon was roasted by Mushu.Character: MulanStrengths & Weaknesses: Military training, intelligence.Personality: The same as Mulan from the movie.Background: The Same as Mulan from the movie.Objectives: At the moment, having defeating Shan Yu, none.Misc: Nothing to add.

Edited by Pyrrhon

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Neither magnets nor human flesh are simple. Lava and water are. Like, if he turns into the ship, I can understand a complete color and shape change to accomplish that. But for him to take on the properties of a substance seems beyond that.However, I may be wrong- it's been years since I've seen that movie.IC: The Lyon raised an arm, pointing towards the hole."Inside there. I know the paths to take."

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

:kaukau: OOC: This is Disney and I'm all for the MST3K mantra, although part of me feels that I shouldn't have approved of Morph's size-changing abilities. From what I remember of the film, he didn't necessarily take on special properties, but this RPG of course allows for divergence from source material.In another related subject, I'm a little concerned that so far every villain except for Ratigan has joined Chernabog. Of course, all those villains have been sorcerers and sorceresses so far, which is the demographic he's targeting, but I still don't want to micromanage all of these encounters, and coming up with new promises to seduce each new follower is a bit of a pain.IC: (Chernabog)The graveyard was silent, save for the distance thud of a spectral horse making its way toward them. It did not allow itself to be seen until the last minute, although the crow on the man's shoulders felt his feathers bristle on end. So was the way of animals, always sensitive to the affairs of the supernatural. It was naturally the crow who could see the liaison appear like a mirage before either his king or the Lady Superior. The hooded figure seemed to look at the crow with his mouth. He parted his lips and held up a finger to his mouth. "Shhhhhhh..."The crow could pick up on the queue. Or rather, it heard the simple shush in the language of spirits, and it was as if a great supernatural authority had dictated that he should say nothing. The horseman was now upon the newcomers. He rounded his way behind Von Corvus, saying nothing. he leaned down from him horse, extending his bony, gnarly hand, resting it on the emperor's jawline and extending his broken neck out so that his mouth was next to the mortal man's ear."Beware of any promise you make to Our Master," said the liaison. "He is generous, yes, and powerful, but you are about to make a dark deal."Von Corvus didn't flinch. He was to proud. "I am a lord of darkness. I know what I am getting into.""You have yet to step into the umbral shadow."Still invisible, the ghost pulled from his phantom robes a golden ring. The light of its glow glinted off of Von Corvus's eyes, which betrayed his heart and soul."With this ring, I thee wed into eternal matrimony with Our Lord Chernabog," said the liaison. "Take this token of his promise, and you shall be rendered invisible to the object of your hatred, the Magic Mirror. He will never see you nor know where you are. For the power of darkness is blindness, and your nemesis is nothing if he doesn't face his enemy in its truest form."The ring continued to glow. Voices emanated from it. They were not voices of sound, nor were they the voices of precise thought. There was no instinct and no intellect, only the pure, stark cry of souls, calling out in a way that the conscious mind could not detect, and they wanted him. They wanted Von Corvus to wear them.IC: (Toccata and Fugue)The land suddenly changed in a very dramatic fashion.OOC: You guys can figure out what happens from there. I just noticed that there's too much conversation and not enough action.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

OOC : Yay BZP came backIC: Von Corvus stood frozen, the ring right in front of him. It was Calling him, taunting him, Von Corvus wanted it he knew he did; he extended his hand to grasp the ring.''Stop you ignorant fool'' Von Corvus looked to his side The Raven glaring at him eyes filled with power.''You dare insult me what do you want'' Von Corvus sternly repliedThe Raven spoke again ''If you take this ring, you are worthless, if you take this ring, you are a failure if you take this ring... The Mirror will never lay his eyes upon you'' The Raven paused his beak forming a wide smile.''The Mirror is your enemy your morbid fear. he crushed your empires first assault, humiliated you, If you take that ring he cannot see you...'' The Raven paused waiting for Von Corvus to respond.Von Corvus then realized what the Raven meant he turned his eyes to the strange being in front of him and said.''I won’t accept this ring, I want the Mirror to die by my hands, I want him to see my face, my body, break him, destroy him I want the last thing he sees before he dies, to be my face.''OOC : I guess The Raven might be pissing of Churnabog oh well when I brought in the character that was my main purpose for him.

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Lady Superior's eye twitched, and she turned on Corvus and the Raven. "What do you think you're doing, you stupid man?! My master is offering you the chance to humiliate and kill your worst enemy! Do you have any idea what I am sacrificing to serve him?! I agreed to kill my own daughter for Chernabog, and you're refusing his offer because you /want/ the enemy that has the power to destroy you to be able to /see/ you?! You say you think I'm a fool, like your sister, but it's YOU who are the fool! You're throwing your only chance at victory, even life, away because you're eager for some petty revenge! No, not even revenge! For /vanity/! You want your enemy to see your face and know who killed him, just like your sister wanted her own face to be known! Take the ring, Corvus! Don't be a fool, like your sister was!"

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC : Von Corvus laughed, laughed stronger than he ever had''You are the fool I know what power that ring holds, yet I swore an oath on my very own blood that I would slay that cursed Mirror myself''''Corvus stop...'' The Raven spoke as Corvus turned to him ‘‘What?''''Take the Ring'' ‘‘What?''''Take it now.'' The Raven said firmer than ever.''But-'' ''Take it Enough of this the Mirror is not a being of true light he never was, never will be... I remember speaking to him the night my Queen died, him and his disgusting fantasies of light. but yet He is a being of darkness if you take this ring he will still see you'' Von Corvus paused and glared the ring again he knew little of the Mirrors history prior to serving his pathetic sister; he had heard the dwarven legends of the Mirror how he was the ruler of the land, prior to the first hints of civilization in his universe. And being compared to his sister put a greater thorn in his side, more importantly his pride. ''Fine I will take that ring. But know this, if the Mirror falls by anyone’s hand but mine I will slay that being where he stands, whoever it may be...''OOC : I dont know if the Mirror can even see Von Corvus anyways, just consider it the Raven fooling Corvus.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

:kaukau: OOC: Eh, he wouldn't. Chernabog knows what he's doing.And great. I have a Lord of the Rings reference again.IC: (Chernabog)The air around the liaison grew cold, and he removed himself from visibility once more. He grasped the reigns of his horse, and as he hissed the dew on the grass froze. The villains found themselves covered in frost."Go then, emperor, and do as thou will, and realize thy own ambitions," said the liaison. "However, remember that you are bound in service to the greatest of all forces. You always have. You come forth from his maw; you are of him. However you use your villainy, it will now be part of the greater vision, that which is set to deal the insufferable forces of good suffering. Seek ye the Sorcerer's Hat with your armies, and we shall never put up with their childish light again."Your Honor,Emperor Kraggh

IC : Von CorvusVon Corvus froze in place a tingling,chilling thrill, spreading through his body. Von Corvus knew but one action now, something he had never done before... Kneel, Kneel before a master.''I am yours to serve my liege your will is my duty. Now command me and my armies to seek this Hat and it shall be done''The Raven smirked at Von Corvus' action they seemed so out of character for him. Every thing was going perfectly...

Edited by Deltus

OOC:Let me rephrase what I said. He cannot turn into something very dangerous.(EG Lava.)IC:John"What 'evah, let's just get moving." John said, exasperated. Then something strange happened to the world.OOC:Never seen Toccata and Fugue, so I'm not sure what would happen. So, someone else post what happens. :P

OOC:You guys were doing something(Looking for a object of magical power or something) when I came along. Then, Kraggh decided that there should be less talking, and more smashing, so he said that something happened in Toccata and Fugue(excuse my spelling if that's incorrect, I'm in a bit of a rush) and then I posted saying that someone else in the Toccata and Fugue group should post what happened to the world, because I had never seen that part of the movie.That explain it well enough, or did I miss something? :P

:kaukau: OOC: I really hope that this doesn't go down the road of Skylight. Like Spink, I feel responsible for this RPG's lagging behind. Hopefully we can start returning to business after this brief post.IC: (Chernabog)The voice of the liaison returned. "Our Lord of Darkness says that he needs no flattery nor praise in advance. We mock this sign of humility for one so strong. He only desires to see your deeds bear the fruits of his spirit. These are darkness, death, doom, destruction, despair, divorce, discord, and damnation. Do as thou wilt, and thy will shall be done."Now go! Go out and find the Sorcerer's Hat and humiliate the naive forces of good!"IC: (Steadfast, Toccata and Fugue)Steadfast fell off of Rapunzel's shoulder when a ripple of music passed through the land. That was, if the breeze could indeed be called a breeze and the land indeed land. He fell to the ground and landed on his side, but he showed no displeasure. It hadn't hurt so much, after all, since he was made from tin.The chameleon crawled down Rapunzel's legs and grabbed him with his tongue to bring him back to his original perch, but then he jumped up by himself, startling the lizard when he accidentally poked him with his bayonet. Steadfast was going to express an apology when something distracted him. The lizard shook his head and got over it, then he looked in the same direction as the tin soldier and became equally stiff, and they both stood for a moment, wide-eyed at what they saw.Behind the backs of everyone else in the group, the land had somehow changed without any of them noticing. They were now on red rolling hills, and spying at them from the peak of another nearby purple hill was what looked to be a haunted mask. He looked at them with empty eyes.Steadfast and the chameleon looked at each other. It lasted for a bead before they both began attempting to catch Rapunzel's attention, with Steadfast poking her dress with his bayonet and the chameleon climbing up next to her face.Suddenly, however, a mass of butterflies came flying from the south like a Technicolor cloud, coming in too thick around them for anyone to see the mask. Steadfast looked around, wondering where they were flocking to. These were, of course, the abstractions of the 5th Symphony, so he had been endowed with a great sense of trust in them. They weren't moving in on the mask, so perhaps he wasn't an immediate threat. They instead seemed to be moving in one direction.The wind they created whipped Rapunzel's long braid around, and it hit Steadfast head on, sending him flying and landing on Flynn Rider's shoe.Your Honor,Emperor Kraggh

IC: Lady Superior had sat quietly back, not wanting to be caught in the blast range if Churnabog became angry. Now that it seemed the situation was resolved, however, She stepped forward again. "Does the great Churnabog have any other tasks he wishes of me?" She asked, hoping to simply be away from this simpering fool.------------------------------------Rapunzel had been mesmerized by the exchange happening between Simba and John, and had missed the fact that Steadfast had fallen from her shoulder. She realized something had happened when Pascal tried to get her attention, but was distracted again by the butterflies. Her eyes lit up in delight and she whirled around, not noticing that Steadfast had been flung onto Flynn's boot. Flynn, however, noticed this fact, and he knelt down, trying to avoid the butterflies, and picked up the tin solder, smiling at him. "Sorry about that, little guy. She'd a tad excitable, if you haven't noticed." He winked at the tin man, and stuck him into shallow pocket on his vest, so Steadfast could still see and escape if he wanted. Razpunzel was still twirling, her eyes dancing in the light as she watched the mass of butterflies. "They're so beautiful!" She cried, trying to catch one. "Where did they come from? Why are they here now?"

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC : The Mirror & Dopey "oh man she's hot" Dopey gawked out."Silence we can't be noticed" The Mirror barked."aww come on they're obviously friendly let's go meet em, I didnt see the point of hiding in the first place, and that blonde one eh what was her name Ropeumzle or something., she's the end man"The Mirror sighed "Dopey I am fathomed by your blissful ignorance. We have just witnessed an extraordinary interaction between these beings all so strange, and I do recall that Leones and all of Aniprimal species died out thousands of years ago in our universe, and there stands a live specimen. And all you can think about is some Human Woman?!""what can I say she's hot..." Dopey replied still observing Rapunzel, with a less then innocent look in his eyes. A few moments Of silence passed the two still laying in there place of concealment in utter silence , of least untill-"Uhh I gotta sneeze" the Mirror turned to Dopey and said "don't sneeze I remember your brother Sneezy and besides him the loudest sneeze I've ever heard is from you. So don't sneeze"."I can't help it man, a-a-aaa" "no don't""aa-aaa""Don't""aaa-aaaa""NO""AAAA-AAAAA-AAAAACHOOOOO!"Dopeys sneeze sent him flying giving them away completly. scattering the butterflys and sent him tumbling down, right into Rapunzel.------------------------------------------------------IC : Von Corvus & The Raven."Very well then I shall send my armies to the most distant of these realms in search of this hat which you speak of. Raven fly to Kage castle and give these orders to my generals all army's are to begin an immediate search now.""Sure thing Corvy, heh cya Churny you too weirdo lady."The Raven flew off every thing was going perfect for him.

Edited by Deltus

:kaukau: IC: (Tyrannosaurus rex, Toccata and Fugue)The butterflies cleared as fast as they had arrived. Dopey wiggled his head around in surprise, his ears flopping about. Such a motion it was, such a thrill. This world was filled with all sorts of new motions that didn't equate with life as she knew it.The ground underneath the hills rumbled. It was like a titan with golden feet was approaching. The hills suddenly fell down and turned into grooves, and golden threats of light danced lazily through the air, but they too vibrated as the slow, ominous rumbling got closer and closer. They all looked around, trying to tell what was going on, but a everything a certain distance away was cloaked by a sheet of impenetrable darkness. Their world consisted of a small arena of maroon grooves, twilight shades of dusk, and the music of wind instruments. It was Simba who saw it first when it came out of the shadows.It was the Tyrannosaurus rex. And she was hungry. The very first thing she noticed was the large furry creature. She knew he was large, but she also knew that she was larger, for her very name had become synonymous with "large juggernaut". He would make the largest meal, and she was hungry.Simba got on his feet and roared. The Tyrannosaurus picked up the pace, lowered her jaw, and growled back. The sound shook the abstract space so much that it shifted and changed entirely for a moment before reverting back to the grooves. Then she roared and gave chase.IC: (Chernabog)"Wait here for Scar," said the Liaison. "But soon after, go and turn the people of Fantasia away from Mickey, their hero. Use your clever wit, your understanding of how to break faith, and turn them away."Your Honor,Emperor Kraggh

IC: Rapunzel had shrieked in fright when Dopey landed on her, and leapt onto Flynn, trying to hide as she clutched his limbs. She peered out at him, still wary of any surprises that came her way... And with good reason, as the giant dinosaur appeared mere seconds later. Flynn and Rapunzel both shrieked at the same time, and Flynn brandished his frying pan. It was going after Simba, what could he do...? He looked around and grabbed a fist-sized rock. He threw it up in the air and slammed it with the frying pan, sending it flying towards the Tyrannosaurus. Hopefully he could distract it long enough for Simba to gain an edge...------------------------------------Lady Superior nodded to the liaison and found a stump to sit on. So, Now to wait for this 'Scar' figure... And see what sort of group he'd be trailing with him. Assuming he'd been given the same mission as her, he would probably be returning with more recruits. She pulled out her stiletto knife and wiped it on her red dress, figuring she may as well clean her weapon before she killed her daughter and that thief with it.

IC: Now this was interesting.Some sort of large lizard had appeared but it didn't seem to possess much sentience. Interesting. Kottharaka wondered which House it was from. Certainly Oviparous would have a field day if it had a few of those things to help them in their battles. Kottharaka sat down to watch what the little group would do against this scaled titan

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC :The Mirror & DopeyDopey's eyes widened in horror, was that a dragon? he thought. The Mirror gazed at the large Dragon it made him sick all carnivorous dragons had been slayed in their world, and the Leone seemed to be in deep trouble."Next time listen to me and stay hidden Dopey" The Mirror rose from his hiding place and leaped down right next to Flynn his face reflecting in his mirror mask. With out a moments hesitation unsheathed his blade and swung at the Dragon. He had slayed dragons before and he would do it again.

Edited by Deltus

IC:John & MorphJohn simply watched as the scenery changed, not amazed, but not bored with it either. Then, the dinosaur appeared. John waited for an opportune moment to hit the dinosaur, one in which he could hit a vital area on the beast. Such a moment struck when it bent down to bite Simba. John's eye turned red as a similarly red dot appeared inside the dragon's mouth. John's arm shifted into it's gun form, and fired a bolt of energy towards the inside of the dragon's mouth, hoping to kill it. Morph just turned into a miniature dinosaur and marched around on Rapunzel's shoulder, next to Pascal. "Rawr! Rawr!"

IC: Flynn cried out in surprise as a Knight with a mirror for a face jumped in front of him. He stumbled backwards and tripped ocer his own feet, sprawling onto his back. Rapunzel, meanwhile, was startled by Morph's transformation, yelping and looking to Pascal. Pascal wasn't startled by the sight of the lizard, only the size of it. He realized, however, that Morph wasn't helping the situation, and turned around, swatting at him with his tail.

IC :Dopey was shocked by what he just saw and quite frankly didnt know what to do he noticed The Mirror was in action and decided for once to not interfere with his work. So he did what he would do natrually, be friendly he waddled over to Flynn who still layed on the Ground and said, ''Hiya my names Dopey what yours?''The Mirror gazed at John that machine he had would make the Dwarven Alcando's drool on spot. Regaining his composture he readyed his blade and chraged at the dragons head hoping to give Simba a chance to get loose from the Dragon.

:kaukau: OOC: I'd compare the fictional Tyrannosaurus rex's intelligence to Bullseye from Toy Story. Of course, with a different personality that intellect manifests itself in different ways.By the way, TPTI, I caught on to what you meant by Oviparous. Nice!IC: (Tyrannosaurus rex, Toccata and Fugue)The Tyrannosaurus rex reared her head, sending Simba flying. The dagger had passed some of the scales, but it had yet to truly penetrate under its skin. It roared with anger and protest. The furry creature was put a house cat compared to her. What could the creature do but claw it her?She snapped her jaws shut, and just then a bolt of energy jarred her in her teeth. She seethed with disdain, then saw the fat man who had aimed at her. She could see his shiny arm was smoking, and she mad the connection that the pain he had caused her came from within. He angered her, for he had challenged her. Many a dinosaur had challenged her, and they had always lost. Of course, they knew their place. Something was different about this thing. He wasn't covered in scales and he had too much spirit in his eye. He was dangerous. Perhaps he would make a nice meal once she broke him, far better than those little flying butterflies she had been chasing earlier. He was, after all, very plump.She ran after him, fast as an avalanche.Your Honor,Emperor Kraggh Edited by Emperor Kraggh

IC:John Silver"Run for it!" the plump pirate yelled, as he ran from the dinosaurs. After every other step, he would turn his head, aim his gun and fire, then continue running without missing a beat.

IC: Flynn, spared a glance at the small man, raising an eyebrow. "I'm, uh... Flynnigan Ryder, theif extraordinaire! Although we're kind of-- LOOK OUT, IT'S COMING THIS WAY!" Flynn grabbed Dopey's wrist and dragged him out of the path of the oncoming dinosaur, tackling Rapunzel to knock her out of the way as well. "Come on, Blondie, you gotta get away from here!" Rapunzel nodded and took off running, trying to find a safe spot. Meanwhile, Flynn kept picking up rocks and batting them at the lizard, trying to at least distract it...

IC: Simba moved faster than any of the others, faster even than the monster itself. He darted underneath it where it wouldn't be able to bite, thrusting his spear up and through the scales, before yanking it out and rolling away. With quick, darting attacks like this he chipped away at the beast, aiming to weaken it enough to bring it down.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC :The Mirror saw Simba trashing at the beast and decided To strike he quickly jumped at the beast piercing it's scales with his sword digging deep as he could. Meanwhile Dopey watched Flynn hurl rocks at the beast. "hey I wanna help" Dopey yelped he then quickly drew his throwing knives out and started hurling them at the beast. "hey I think this'll be fun!" He said ever so cheerfully.

:kaukau: IC: I'll try to find a way to nod your characters towards doing something with this PC, since I don't want to save Yen Sid and Chernabog for special occasions. Meanwhile, I'll PM Kumata about ideas for getting us past the "wandering around" phase. Feel free to PM me if you have any ideas of your own that you'd find useful.IC: (Tyrannosaurus rex, Toccata and Fugue)She roared, then twisted around, whacking the mirrored knight aside with her tail. The large furry creature was fast, but rergardless of its advantages, she was still bigger, still tougher, and still had natural weapons of her own. She narrowed her eyes and dived down with her jaws, reaching for the furry imbecile. With his natural speed, he dodged out of the way, but just barely. Her teeth caught him on the shoulder, sending a series of cuts all the way down his back.She growled. Her scales were tough and her skin was thick, but she knew their strategy, and she was offended at their insolent ways. She found the triceratops to be a worthy opponent, but not these small critters. They had no right to deny her, only to run.Your Honor,Emperor Kraggh

:kaukau: IC: (Tyrannosaurus rex, Toccata and Fugue)The Tyrannosaurus rex grabbed the furry fury's spear with her mouth and snapped it in two. She was tired of it scratching her. It was demeaning. It was time that she had enough. This was all beneath her. She was the Tyrant Lizard King, and she was not about to be teased by a puny furball.She roared. She wanted them to run. She wanted them to fear her. Her blood began to boil, and she dipped her head again. The lion ducked out of the way, but she bit off the last six inches of his tail. If he would not recognize her as king, he would have to flee somewhere else.This would be over soon enough.OOC: Just remember that he can get healed by Rapunzel later. That's the only reason why I'm causing Simba actual harm.Your Honor,Emperor Kraggh Edited by Emperor Kraggh

IC :The Mirror realized how desperate the situation was. He decided he has no choice. He drew his blade up and yelled at the beast "You tyrannical beast Procced at me or are you nothing but a coward.." The Mirror knew what he was doing.OOC: just wondering is it ok if the Mirror has mirror based attacks ? Nothing to fancy just inverting around the vision of one target. If its not ok il guess he'll just do a jump or something.