:kaukau: IC: (What Yzma and Kronk see)They were falling, falling, falling through the void, a cosmic whirl of incoherent voices surrounding them. Round, like a circle within a circle, like an orit witin and orbit, where the only motion was the divine circular movement of the heavens and the only meaning was the crazy spinning and tumbling through space.Then it all seemed to come to a stop, and they saw a new sight. It was far more meaningful than random tumbling, but far less inviting, a black mass of evil blotted out the colorless chaos. At first they were unaware of what they were looking at, but then they saw that some sort of god was staring at them. He peered at them from underneath a heavy brow, silent. There was still an uneasiness of being in the whirlpool, but now Yzma and Kronk felt that they were being drawn in by a new force, one uite unlike the pull of the portal opening. The gap in space through which the God of Night became smaller, with definite borders of four by nine meters, and his presence was now much less like a dream and more tangible and real, even though they could see more clearly that he was much farther away from the gap, at the end of a long path leading from a graveyard up to the top of a mountain where he made him home.They flew through the portal, instantaneously appearing in front of the black Monolith and landing in front of an old platform with the gallows still hanging from an extended beam. A magic force lifted them up, and they hovered above the ground, higher, higher, and higher until they were alfway level with the mountain. A poisonous red light surrounded them and engulfed them, curling across their conteurs until they appeared to by nothing more than murky red clouds. When it dispersed, they had changed. They did not notice, as they had not looked at each other but were instead distracted by the all-encompassing presence of the titan before them.They were lowered to the ground, behind the Monolith where they were out of sight from the monster, yet still left with the sensation that he could see them. A distant, echoey voice chuckled from behind them, coming from an invisible ghost observing from underneath his grave. When they turned around, nobody was there."Heh. Heh. I like it when the boss turns people into hyenas. Must be in preperation for Scar."Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC: Rapunzel grabbed onto Flyn's arm as she saw the lion and the baboon. "Eugene... What are they?" She asked, her voice wavering. "I... I don't know, Rapunzel... But I think they're friends." Flyn replied, staring at the strange pair. The two of them stood looking at the anthropomorphic animals, waiting for something to happen...-----------------------------------------------Lady Superior stepped into the portal, and suddenly it seemed that the worlds were opened to her. She looked around in wonder, smiling at this big universe, ripe for the taking... She soon located the world of Snow White, and stepped into it, bracing herself for what she'd find...

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

OOC: Sorry for taking so long, guys!IC: After wandering through a musical wonderland of color and sound, Simba and Rafiki finally laid eyes on beings other than themselves. They were unlike anything either had seen before, rather like bald primates. Warily, Simba grasped his spear, crouching down as he moved in, the obsidian point ready to throw.Of course, Rafiki ruined his stalking by loudly shuffling up, calling out a greeting.IC: Five black shadows raced across the Pridelands, invisible in the night.Chernabog's magic was working even know, spurring them all on to even greater speeds, mused Scar, in the lead of the pack. He had learned many things in death, not the least of which was the black god upon Bald Mountain. The lord of all evil, the devil himself.The only king Scar would ever serve.Though he'd never communicated with Chernabog, he knew what the god could provide. Power beyond anything Scar had encountered before, the rule of the Pridelands- the death of Simba.And of course, a new chance at life. A twisted version of life, but life nonetheless, instead of the empty blackness he'd been cast into.Scar shook his head to clear his mind. They were almost at the city. Time for reflection later.The two Hyna moved like lightning, two spears taking down the guardsmen in their posts before they could raise the alarm. One tossed up a stone grappling hook, and the five scrambled over the wall, hiding the bodies where they wouldn't be found till morning.Scar and his companions ran silently through the streets of Pride Rock, alerting no one to their presence. Anyone finding a Hyna here would no doubt alert the guards, something he couldn't afford right now.They reached the palace, where two more guards waited. The first died with a single spear thrust, but the second batted it aside. He raised a shell to his lips to sound the alarm- until a swipe of Scar's claws silenced him. With that, they were in Simba's palace. Not long to reach the portal.-----------Nala started awake suddenly, nearly falling out of her bed. It had been a bad dream, Hyna back, overrunning the city. She shook her head. She couldn't get to sleep anytime soon. Perhaps a walk through the palace would clear her mind.-------Scar and his warriors moved like shadows through the palace. Though he hadn't been here since death, he knew it well. Even before activating, the portal had been a spiritual shrine. Not somewhere he had often been, but he knew how to get there.--------They were just rounding the corner when Nala saw them.Four black shapes that could only be Hyna, headed by something bigger, different... The being radiated evil like heat from a fire. The eyes flickered as they spotted her, two of the shapes splitting from the group.The pregnant queen turned and ran, though she knew she wouldn't make it far. They were almost upon her when-SHHHHHKT!A stone axe caught one right on the neck, killing him instantly. Pumbaa turned to the next one, who turned his attention to the Hok warrior, grunting angrily from behind his tusks. The Hyna growled, leaping at him."Nala, come on!"The Queen looked down to see a short figure tugging at her robe, pulling her along."Come on!" repeated Timon. "We have to alert the guards!"-----Pumbaa was a strong fighter, but this Hyna was fast. It moved like lightning, weaving in and out with the dagger. It had already struck him twice, leaving bleeding wounds on his shoulder and thigh. He wasn't sure how he'd be able-The Hyna took a moment too long as it whirled around, and the Hok took his chance, burying his tusks in the warrior's side before swinging his axe around. The Hyna crumpled, whimpering as it bled out.Pumbaa whirled around, chasing after the three remaining. He never saw the spear coming.It caught him in the left shoulder, piercing clean through and knocking him to the ground. He grunted in pain, clutching at his injured arm. He slammed his right fist on the ground in anger as the three continued running, regardless of him.----Scar had no time for this. He'd already lost two warriors to that pig, and he couldn't afford anymore. They ran through the hall, reaching the door which lead to the portal, then continuing outside up the path.-----Timon ran up with a group of guards, coming along Pumbaa lying in a pool of his own blood. He sprinted to his friend, falling to his knees as he attempted to stop the bleeding."Pumbaa!" he called, wild eyed."I'll be alright! Go, now!" ordered the Hok. "They're taking the path to the shrine, they have nowhere to go."Timon directed two of the guards to attend to Pumbaa, then headed up with the other five.-----Scar and his two warriors reached the pool after a quick climb. The lyon looked upon the water, and as he watched it changed from its pale blue glow to a sinister green. He placed a paw in the water, speaking a single word."Chernabog."-----Timon and the guards were nearing the pool. Green light came from it, painting the shadows of their targets against the rock. One knelt down, and Timon saw that it was a Lyon.They had just come in sight of the three when the light flashed bright green, obscuring everything. Timon had one thought before it faded into blackness.Scar is back.Scar stood up, looking at the black land around him. His two warriors crouched low, eyes wide as they realized where they were.This was ****.Scar stepped forward, eyes bright and unafraid of the demons he saw around him.He let out a mighty roar which shook Bald Mountain."CHERNABOG!" came the voice of the undead King."I AM HERE!"

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC (Night on Bald Mountain, Yzma and Kronk): Hearing the mention of "hyenas", Yzma raised her hand. True to the specter's word, her fingers had been replaced with sharp claws and her skin was now covered in coarse gray hairs. Looking further up the arm revealed the presence of black spots as well as an additional joint between her elbow and her wrist. Following the wave of nausea from the initial shock, her scientific mind began working double time."Interesting...far more humanoid than anything I've seen," she muttered, then raised a claw to her mouth. "Is this my voice? Is this my voice???""Yzma, what a deep voice you have!" commented a brown hyena with a comically small head standing next to her, who had somehow remained oblivious to his own metamorphosis."Yes, Kronk," she replied tersely."I mean, what big claws you have!" he continued."I'm aware, Kronk," she hissed."And what big teeth you-""Yes Kronk, I'm a hyena! We're both hyenas! Is that clear enough?"The lug seemed to consider this for a moment. "Yeah, that'll do." It was at this moment that they heard an enormous bellow ripple through the air. Somehow, Yzma new that they were supposed to follow the voice and that this quest came with the promise of power. Alarmed that her thoughts were being manipulated, yet eager to get whatever she could out of the situation, Yzma climbed nimbly onto Kronk's shoulders."Follow that voice, and I may forgive your incompetence." The muscleman ran through the graveyard, quickly shifting to all fours as he got used to his new weight. It was not long until they noticed group of humanoids, two hyenas like themselves and one who resembled a lion. "You must be the one called Scar," Yzma said cautiously while approaching the feline, who she concluded was the leader based on his posture.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

IC: Scar through off his cloak, revealing a seven foot talk humanoid lion, brown furred and black maned. He crossed his massive arms over his chest impassively, raising one eyebrow curiously."I am he. Who are you?" The two Hyna at his side looked at the two others of their kind thoughtfully. Though they appeared to be Hyna as well, something was.... Off about them.

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

Yzma considered this for a second. While playing along could improve her standing, odds were it would turn out poorly if her lie were exposed. However, she did not want to reveal too much to her new "allies." "We come from the Empire of the Sun.""Yes...the empire...where the sun shines," Kronk added awkwardly.

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

:kaukau: IC: (Yen Sid, Toccata and Fugue)Yen Sid tipped his head, then fell on one knee. The tangled couple did not seem to fully understand, although there was something striking about the lion that gave him a certain majesty. There was a movement near Rapunzel's skirts, and she saw a little tin soldier making its way past her as it hopped up to Yen Sid's side. He struggled to get to one knee, as upon closer inspection one leg was missing, ending before it could reach the knee. He seemed passionate about following Yen Sid's example, and he found a way to kneel anyway. Ironically, though observed by Rapunzel, the honorable guest he meant the gesture for did not notice him.After a respectable amount of time, Yen Sid got back up. "You are in the presence of a good king," he said.Rafiki laughed, but Mufasa, asides for being pleased with the gratuitous signs of respect, did not understand. "Sorry, but I don't understand.""You cannot see?" chuckled Rafiki. "Take a closer look.""Yen Sid? pondered Mufasa."Thank you for bringing him here," commented Yen Sid. He bent down to pick up the steadfast tin soldier, who now stood straight with his bayonette at his shoulder. The sorceror placed the soldier on his shoulder so he could be represented as well as everyone else in the group. Yen Sid turned in a third direction and walked away from all four present. Only did they figure out they were meant to follow when Rafiki walked beside him without question. Simba was quick to take Rafiki's lead, but only because he trusted the wise and powerful mentor who conversed with spirits. Rapunzel and Eugene still did not understand, but they couldn't be left alone now that they had found an entire company.They walked amongst a red field that had not been there before. Shards of broken glass seemed to glitter distantly under their feet and rays of light bristled up, breaking the red haze. White glitterr and rain made out of light streams fell down on them, leaving flowing lights on everyone's hair and shoulders."These are modest beginnings for a cause so great," said Yen Sid. "I wish that everyone could be represented. Alas, the music tells me that the forces of evil have already taken action.""These are dark times, they are," tutted Rafiki."Ywis," said Yen Sid. "I was hoping for one more to visit, but as I feared he could not come. Basil, the scientist and detective, will have to be rattled into a new worldview much like the thief who fell for the princess." Yen Sid realized as he said it that Rapunzel did not yet know of her true lineage. He glanced over his shoulder and gathered as much. He turned around and addressed the group as a whole. "Where it stands, things start with the four of you - and you, Steadfast - until we gain new friends. You have traveled far and you are just children. Simba, you have yet to see your first child. Rapunzel, you were never aware of your lineage. Now we must travel further, and I am old. Understand now, then, that you have been given a greater calling in life, and learn to see the world as it really is. You have lived in a cave seeing glamorous shadows on the wall, but now you have stepped out for the first time and see the true light. There are worlds other than your own. people with problems other than your own, and there is the beautiful synthesis known as Fantasia. If there is one thing to be learned, it is that Good always prevails in the end. Never forget this, for as long as you are capable of having hope you will have it."Now Rafiki, a word with you in the tongue of spirits," he added, and leaned down to meet Rafiki. There was a whispering between them, and Rafiki pulled away smiling. "Give this to the thief. He needs a companion on his shoulder."Rafiki chuckled.Before leaving, Yen Sid made one final gesture of his good intentions. He waved his hands and gathered in the raining light streams and glitter before him into a white ball. The Horned King had once thought that such an orb would be useful. He let it shine a path for him, then walked away. From somewhere in the distance, a halo of light approached and united with the sorcerer. Then they disappeared."What did he tell you?" asked Simba."The rules, and the quest," said Rafiki. He clucked. "The sorcerer's apprentice. Poor soul. Now! Come a-this a-way!"OOC: So basically Rafiki knows all of the important details like what happened to Mickey, what's happening, and that the Sorcerer's Hat is somewhere in the realms of Fantasia 2000. It's not super in-depth knowledge, but I didn't feel like all of the explanations coming from the head sorcerer. I guess he also told him some stuff about how special Basil is. Simba gets to keep the light orb for a while, but it will only last him one adventure.Steadfast, by the way, is a character from Fantasia 2000 and is mine, though technically and NPC since I'm not in the mood for micromanaging and Korkoa can bunny all he likes with the character. Basically all you need to know is that he's loyal, brave, doesn't talk, and still loves the ballerina. I just felt there needed to be another character, and one who was familiar with Fantasia.IC: (Churnabog)Incidentally, the shadow of the Lord of Darkness fell upon Ysma. The Lord of Darkness leaned foreward from the nearby peak of Bald Mountain. Demons and ghouls flew down from inside of his thrown, and ghosts rose from the grave. They lines up along the borders of the pathway between Scar and the top of the mountain, as if they were spectators to a parade. They cheered an eerie and sinister sound of praise, causing the the night around them to positively brew with the chorus of the dead. Some of them who had more physical forms stomped their feet, and their corus descended into an aggressive chant.A ghostly figure flew down from the mountain and landed on the ground a respectable distance away from Scar and approached down the isle formed by his fellow cursed souls. He rode a skeletal horse, and a white hood covered most of his face other than his overly large, rotting mouth, which glistened with sharpened teeth, through which his ghostly tongue drifted and pointed toward Scar. His neck bobbed back and forth and hunched foreward at an odd angle as if it had been broken, which in fact it had."My lord Chernabog bits thee welcome," uttered the blind prophet.OOC: Yes, that's an intentional tip of the hat to the Mouth of Sauron.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC: "I don't understand why you think the baron is here," whispered Dawson and he and Basil crept into the manor. "Haven't the police already searched the place?""Dawson, they were looking for evidence of who his killer was, not for the kidnapped baron himself! Besides, the investigation was led by Inspector Grayson. You know how he is for overlooking the obvious."The two mice had emerged into a vast entrance hall. It was unlit save for weak shafts of moonlight streaming through the tall windows; the place appeared almost to be entirely in black and white. Basil nudged Dawson and pointed towards a large oak door. The pair hurried over."There's bound to be a secret passage or two in this old structure. I'll bet O'Sullivan's keeping him in one of those," Basil explained. "We'll start by examining the most likely areas to conceal such a passage... that's it Dawson, slip through there!"A wide crack in the oak door (the manor had been uninhabited by humans for some time, and was quite unkempt) allowed the mice passage into a huge study. Basil's eyes narrowed as he scanned the room, then with a grin of delight his gaze settled on a vast bookcase. The bookcase wasn't quite touching the wall, and it was towards the gap that Basil now led Dawson."Why Basil, it's pitch dark through there," hissed Dawson."We don't want to alert O'Sullivan to our presence. Sorry, but we'll just have to brave it. I'll stay in front if you like; I can read the environment far better than you."Basil entered the gap, Dawson close behind. They walked in the darkness for a few moments before Dawson suddenly bumped into his companion."Basil? Why have you stopped?""I've got something!" Basil exclaimed. There was the sound of his fist rapping against the wall; it sounded hollow. "There must be a concealed handle, or switch..." There was the sound of more rapping, and shuffling as Basil moved his hands over the surface of the wall, seeking the secret method of entry. Then after several moments there was a click, and the sound of plaster being shifted aside. "Got it! There's a light up ahead too. Remember, Dawson, revolver at the ready!" The secret passage Basil had discovered was wide enough for the two mice to travel in it side by side. In the distance there was a dim orange glow, emanating from some unseen exit to the tunnel. They advanced in the quietest manner possible, almost afraid to breathe too loudly. They moved closer to the glow; Dawson gripped his gun tightly...

Edited by Kumata

IC: Rapunzel had walked with Flyn close to the others. She almost missed the comment about the thief and the princess, nearly dismissing it as an idle saying. Then the sorcerer looked at her. Was he talking about her? A... Princess? She looked up at Flyn, seeing that he had heard it too. They continued to follow the group, pondering what they'd heard. Then... Yen Sid dropped the bombshell. Her true lineage? What does that mean? Could she be...? No, no it wasn't possible. But... It seemed that some fuzzy memories were beginning to surface... Two kind faces, powerful but gentle... And a sunburst, the symbol of the kingdom... This needed more though.-----------------------------Flyn looked at the beautiful girl next to him as she absently played with the braid that reached almost to her feet. She seemed distracted, and with good reason. Was that old man saying she was the lost princess? Well... The timeline fit. And the girl next to him certainly bore a resemblance to the paintings of the princess... But now wasn't the time. The strange shaman was leaving, and it seemed they were expected to follow. Flyn took Rapunzels hand and gently led her with the other, a silent promise settling between them that they'd talk about what they heard later. Flyn looked ahead and his eyes settled on the tin solder the shaman now held. Something about that solder resonated with the thief...

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

IC: As they neared it, Basil and Dawson could see that the orange glow was emanating from around a corner. They slowed as they came closer, then, with a gesture from Basil, the two mice sprang around it. Silhouetted against the orange glow was a tall, muscular mouse. Unmistakeably it was O'Sullivan. He had his back to them and was tending to a makeshift fireplace; the source of the orange glow."Hands up, O'Sullivan!" Cried Basil, stalking forwards. "The game's up. Show us where you've hidden the baron!"O'Sullivan flinched at the mention of his name, then turned slowly around to face the detective. He clutched a red-hot poker in one hand, but Dawson pointed his gun very sternly at the brute, persuading him to drop it."Well? Don't just stand there, show us where you've hidden him! Come now, there's no use trying to deny it, I've pieced together the facts quite cleanly. If you cooperate you may earn yourself a lighter sentence."O'Sullivan stared at Basil for a moment, then spoke in a perfectly thuggish voice: "'fore we gets onto that. There's somethin' I gotta do, Mr. Basil."He reached to a small coil of rope hanging from the ceiling and tugged at it lightly. From elsewhere in the manor there was the clanging of a bell."I say, stop that this instant!" Demanded Dawson. O'Sullivan did as he was told, but the bell continued to ring for another few seconds. A suspicious expression had formed upon Basil's face."I see your game," he said, "you've an accomplice, haven't you? Dawson, turn around, on the double! Don't let them catch us by surprise!"Dawson did as he was told, wheeling around and aiming his gun into the darkness behind them. O'Sullivan just grinned."I wouldn' worry 'bout that, Mr. Basil. He wants yer ter know he's here. Listen." He raised a hand to his ear to demonstrate. Basil frowned at first, but then, faint but growing louder every second, the sound of music met his ears. It was a song!A song that filled him with dread.

GoodbyeSo soonAnd isn't this a crime?We know by now that time knows how to fly

So here's goodbye So soonYou'll find your separate wayWith time so short I'll say so longAnd goso soonGoodbye

You followed me, I followed you

We were like each other's shadows for a while

Now as you see, this game is through

So although it hurts

I'll try to smile

As I say

Goodbye

"Late again, Basil," growled a voice as a figure approached from the shadows of the tunnel...

Edited by Kumata

IC: Simba, walking near Rafiki, shook his head. While he was still confused, it was obvious these two were from another world. But why, out of all the worlds out there, were his allies two little, pasty-faced, bald-monkey lovebirds?No matter. He'd make due with what he had. He followed Rafiki as the shaman lead them on through the musical landscape, humming a son of his own.IC: Scar nodded to the horseman, then looked at Chernabog. He knelt on one knee as a sign of respect."My lord. It's good to see you."

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Taking a cue from the lion man, Yzma dropped to her knees facing Chernabog and tugged at Kronk's shirt to get him to follow suit. As gruesome as the horseman was, Yzma was glad for the distraction from her lackey's bumbling, especially since he had gotten awfully close to revealing their ruse.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

IC: After a few quiet moments, Rapunzel spoke, looking at Simba. "So... If we're supposed to be allies, we should get to know each other, right?" She asked brightly. "I'm Rapunzel, and this is--" "Flynnigan Ryder, at your service!" Flyn interrupted, winking at Rapunzel before she could mention his embarrasing real name. "We're two travelers from the kingdom of the sunburst! I am an accomplished thief, and Rapunzel is but a girl, learning the ways of the world after escaping the prison she has been held in her whole life. Who, may we ask, are you two?" Over the years, Flyn had developed a talent for charm, he could make nearly anybody like him, provided they weren't actively hostile. He hoped this talent, coupled with Rapunzel's natural lovability, would help break the ice with their companions.OOC: On an unrelated note, who's playing the Snow White universe, and is he active? I would kind of like to know if I'm likely to be able to play as Mother Gothel again. ;)

OOC: Korkoa I am and I just finished my exams so ill be more active nowIC (Von Corvus) :Von Corvus sat on his throne, Drinking the fine wine of the small kingdom of Uvas, which had been recently surrendered to his armys.The war was was going fine after so many years of constantly gaining and losing ground to the Kingdom Of Album the recent months had gone very well, With more reports of victory every day...Interrupting his thoughts a messanger appeared befor him , he rolled his eyes and waited for him to speak''Lord Corvus almighty ruler of the heavens and ###### my unworthyness request your audience...''''Speak pitiful one what news do you bring..'' ''We have vanquished The Kingdom of Aere.''''Excellent all according to my ingenius plan pitiful one'' ''B-but there's more'' the messanger said with fear in his voice ''Procced pitiful one'' Von Corvus said''Well we may have taken Aere b-but we list up too 82% of our forces in the battle a-and a large portion of their army and civillians escaped...''''IMMPOSIBLE Aere is nothing but a kingdom of Bronze workers not warriord !''''Yes but The Mirror came my Lord and well turned the battle around we nearly where wiped out if not for your glorious strategy...Von Corvus shook with rage ''How Dare you mention his name.. YOU INSOLENT WORM !''With that he instantaly blasted the Messanger with a bolt of Lightning his screams of pain so loud it could be heard from miles..''That worthless insolent... Mirror...'' With that Von Corvus heard a strange sound the flapping of wings it could only be The Raven...''Greeting's oh mighty Corvus how goes your day huh''''Silence you pathetic excuse of a servant I still wonder to this day why my Imbecile of a sister relied on you so much...''''Oh Corvy you flater me'' ''Shut up and leave while you still can in one piece''''Oh my But Corvus I came to help you'' ''What aid do I require from trash like you.''''I have grave new's for you ...'' ''Fine you pathetic swine you may speak and make it hastey..'''Ive heard that some one of great power has arrived some one who can help you achieve unlimited power... someone who grant you power so great you be able yo crush Album and those Dwarves in the blink of an eye !''''WHO IS THIS YOU SPEAK OF ! Dont you dare toy with me bird tell me where he is''''Oh but she may find you.. and I will help you meet her for a price..''''Name you fee you swine''''I must be your advisor and I must be granted the palace of my Dear Queen'' HAHAHaaha Von Corvus laughed ''You want such a pitiful price for omething that you could easily gain great power from, you are stupid indeed.. but I grant your wish.. My advisor''''Goood Corvus you will not regret this I will lead you too her If you wish'' ''A female hah but females are so soft and weak I doubt they could be of help...''''Dont worry she is only a small pawn in a game you are soon too play... My Liege.''OOC: ok new character the good ol' Raven I added him since well I wanted to add an actuall movie character into Von Corvus's inner fold.Character : The RavenStrengths & Weaknesses : A skilled tracker seeker and spy. Know nearly everything that happens in the land and has yes and ears everywhere.Personality : Sly, Cunning and Treacherous he is loyal to the Queen till death and seeks to further her purpose even though she has died. He is also a highly convincing actor manipulative and nearly unmanipulable.Background : After the Queen died he became an information dealer for criminal gangs he also served under Von Corus briefly before as a informer but left him. He now acts as Von Corvus's advisor and guide Appearance : Same old bird as the movie only he can talk nowMisc : He can talk now and has a knack of shortening people's name like turning Von Corvus's name to Corvy.

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: "I-Impossible!" Exclaimed Dawson. "Professor Ratigan?!"Moving into the full orange light of the fire, Professor Ratigan did indeed emerge from the shadows. He was as tall and imposing as he had been one year ago, when the two mice had last set eyes on him. Even his attire - waistcoat, top-hat, thick black cape - were all the same. Dumbfounded by the appearance of Basil's old archnemesis, Dawson's trigger finger remained frozen as Ratigan approached. Basil had spun around and, though wearing a similar expression of shock, was looking over Ratigan rapidly, his eyes darting to every inch of the professor."Busy with other appointments, Basil?" Sneered Ratigan. His slimy voice was unmistakeable. In his hand he held open a pocket-watch. "Eleven minutes late! At least you're earlier than last time, I suppose." He smiled at the detective for a few moments, moments filled only by tense silence. "Well? Have you anything to say to your dear old foe? I can see the gears turning in that little mind of yours.""Yes," said Basil slowly, with an air of dawning comprehension. "I can see the gears turning too. Dawson! Shoot his right leg!"Dawson didn't need any more persuasion. He pulled the trigger and there was a loud crack, followed by a ping. Professor Ratigan didn't even flinch. Through the bullet hole that had been torn into the leg of his trousers, the rotating teeth of a gear could be seen."Basil, old boy, your powers of observation are as formidable as ever," grinned Ratigan. "Unfortunately for you, your susceptibility to my traps has not changed either." There was a sudden thump as O'Sullivan struck Dawson on the head with one huge fist; the doctor collapsed in a daze, dropping his revolver. Basil glanced at O'Sullivan then back to Ratigan. His face was set sternly, though after a moment his expression relaxed."My dear Ratigan," he smiled, "I must apologise for not detecting you sooner. You see, Dawson and I have already been visited by one sewer-dweller this evening, and I rather fear that our nostrils may have gotten used to the stink..."

IC: "Well... It's nice to meet you!" Rapunzel said with a smile. Flyn just raised an eyebrow and said, "So... Is that it? The sorcerer said we're supposed to help each other, shouldn't we at least try to get to know each other?"-----------------------------------Lady Superior waited in the hall of Lord Corvus, inspecting her hands. Normally by this time wrinkles would have begun to appear, she would have begun to feel old and tired... But not now. Now she felt young! Alive! /Powerful/! All she had to do was entice this Corvus fellow and she'd be home free! It shouldn't be too hard a job, she'd spent a hundred lifetimes learning how to manipulate people.

IC: Flyn and Rapunzel looked at each other in surprise, then shrugged. "Well," Flyn said. "We're humans. Like I said, we come from the kingdom of the sunburst." Rapunzel stepped in and added, "If you don't mind my asking... What are you two? We've never seen anything like you before either."

OOC: So, uh, I feel awkward doing nothing, but I'm terrible at writing beginnings in RPGs. So I'll probably sit and think through it for a bit longer. Just know that I am following this and will jump in soon enough.

Edited by Ballistic Jello Pickles

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

:kaukau: OOC: No, there's a major problem here. I've made a specific point that, unless otherwise noted, sorcerers and witches can't use their magic in directly offensive combat manners. Sith lightning is a blatant example, so none of that.IC: (What Kattharaka Sees)In the land of the 5th Symphony, a light appeared before the Monolith, forming the outline of a hyena. Then he gained color, and he was manifest.There was a light shining down on him through the clouds, a clear, distinct ray. Surrounding him was a rainbow of butterflies, dancing around in the shallow waters of the spring. A magenta butterfly fluttered in front of Kottharaka's face, dipped down, drank from the pool, and then spit the clear, fresh water in his face. The rest of the butterflies seemed to notice and came down on the hyena, covering every inch of his body with color. Those that couldn't find a place on his body to perch flew in a series of cocentric rings around him. Then, all at once, they departed and flew up, flying in formation to produce a giant arrow. Then more joined them and joined with the arrow, making a long line, a trail for him to follow. The first step was to climb up and out of the low-lying spring to see the world around him.He was about to see the same thing Simba had seen just a short time earlier, and be brought to the abstraction of Toccata and Fugue.IC: (Chernabog)"It is a fitting procession for the meeting of two kings," said Chernabog's speaker. "You are to be his chief emissary and his sword, and you will take the place of so many spirits of the dead who have spoken for the Lord of Darkness before, speaking on his behalf. After you leave from here, I shall be brought up to the mountain and be cast into the bottomless pit, where my soul will feel the burning pain of eternal darkness. This is a fate that you shall be relieved of. Chernabog if a generous lord, you have his word that if the Socerer's Hat is found, you will reclaim your thrown over the Pride Lands and all of The Lion King realm, and the it shall be eternally bound to you."Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh Edited by Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC: Well. This was...different. Butterflies he knew and recognised, but they didn't usually form directions. Someone had clearly spent a lot of time training them that. So that someone clearly had a very specific purpose for luring, yes that seemed the appropriate word, people towards them. The whole thing screamed trap. But on the hand, he had nowhere else to go. if the butterflies were trying to get him to there master then maybe that master had food and shelter. And if that master had to rely on butterflies he'd be unlikely to have anything to match Kottharaka's disciplines, rendering the trap pointless. Alright then...Using water from the pool he created a slide and started surfing forward as the butterflies directed

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC : Von Corvus sat, waiting in his throne room, the Raven had brought him up to date on what he knew about this woman, he looked forward to meeting one who could grant him such power. That is if the Raven spoke truth.At that moment one of his guards announced the audience of one named Mother Gothel."Allow This Mother Gothel entry" Von Corvus ordered. And at that point a woman appeared before him a woman who strikingly reminded him of his sister this already seemed to have placed a thorn in his side."greetings Von Corvus" "Mother Gothel I presume... I have been expecting you"... OOC : Ok I got the spellcheck on now.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Rapunzel pondered for a moment, muttering to herself. "Lyons, lyons.... Lions? I had a book back home, it had a bunch of animals in it... Lions look /kind of/ like you, but a lot more... Animal-like. I wonder if our worlds are closer than we think..."

OOC: Metal? I have just the thing!IC: Flyn chuckled at the thought of that, spinning his frying pan and swinging it absently. "Now wouldn't that be a funny thing?"----------------------------------Mother Gothel bowed before the man in front of her and smiled. "You presume correctly, my Lord. Although, me master has recently given me a new title, Lady Superior. Speaking of my master, he has sent me to deliver an important message to you... Churnabog, Master of Worlds would like to offer you a position in his army. You would be second only to him, having the chance to conquer multitudes of worlds! My master has the power to grant your deepest wishes, as he did mine!"

:kaukau: IC: (Chernabog)"It is known to be in a realm of Fantasia 2000," said the liaison. "The butterfly who carried it flew through time and space above its home. The Sorcerer's Hat has concealed itself from the Dark Lord's eyes. In order to be found, it must be seen in person. One person will hardly suffice, but we are building an army to comb the lands. With numbers and the might of kings like you, the forces of those who wish to create a better world will have no chance."The horseman tossed his head to the side with a lurch most sickening. "Ha!" Some of the spirits began to thump the ground again and chant. Others laughed as well.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC: Flyn raised his eyebrow and looked at the pan. "This... This isn't stone. It's... What is it, Blondie, cast iron? Sure feels heavy when I get hit with it." Rapunzel nodded. "Cast iron, yeah. Why do you ask, Simba?"

IC: "It's... It's a type of metal." Flyn said, surprised by the turn of conversation. "It starts out buried in rock. When you heat the rock enough, it melts the metal, and you can collect it. Then, while it's still hot, you can shape into things, like this frying pan. Metal's harder than rock, tougher, can cause more damage, it's more useful... Actually... I have some more around here..." Flyn dug in his satchel and pulled out the lost princess's crown he'd stolen. Rapunzel had given it back to him on the boat, and he passed it to Simba now. "Be /very/ careful with this. It's extremely valuable."

:kaukau: IC: (Chernabog)The liaison's head lurked back into place. "Let the army search. You must find the heroes and give them ######." There was a glorious roar among the fiends of the graveyard.Up in the mountain, Chernabog reached with arm that made its way down the mountain and to the graveyard. He extended one colossal finger and touched the Monolith behind Scar with the tip of his claw. A terrible, eerie sound that pained the ears rung out. Once Scar entered into back into the space between spaces, he would see where he might encounter the Jabberwocky."Your path has been chosen for you, where you shall spread the word and aid the fiercest of dragons with the voice of Death," said the liaison. "Now go."OOC: I thought of leading him to the portal near Toccata and Fugue, but I figured that the heroes didn't stand a chance this soon. Enter Underland, but give ToD time to come up with a dramatic individual first post before interacting with his characters. Don't bring him back to meet Chernabog, though, because I'm signing out until Monday or so, since I have some serious work to get done, including a commissioned portrait that will make me rich earn me just enough money to buy lifetime premier membership. Wish me luck.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

IC: Flyn chuckled a little, passing the crown to Rapunzel. "Not normally, no. It's meant to be a utensil for cooking. However, when I first found Rapunzel, she thought I was going to attack her, and this is what she had to defend herself with. I discovered after a very painful experience that the frying pan can make an even better weapon than a sword, especially if you don't feel like killing anyone."