Matoran

Soran

Decided that I would post one of my creations I have created... a year ago I think. Matoran Click Image for Galleryscreenshot.pngFrontSideBackFront AngleBack AngleSitting DownThis build was very fun to make and was quite the challenge due to my lack of pieces (Same reason why he is all in one color.) I'm sorry for the image quality, I took it with my laptop camera.C&C is appreciated, and Enjoy!~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

Nice Matoran. The build and feet are interesting. All-black MOCs always look cool. I like the pictures too, which kind of background did you use?

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

I love the picture of him/her sitting down xD it made me go 'Aww..'Anyway, the MOC itself is really nicely designed. It's always hard to make custom, posable Matoran, and you pulled it off pretty well. Th one thing I don't like is that it seems a bit lanky. I always imagined Matoran to have broad shoulders and stubby legs, but that's just me I suppose :P The all-blackness actually helps it, makes it seem very inconspicuous and ordinary, as Matoran should look I think :)

• 2 weeks later...

Aw, it's so cute. :3 I love the legs and arms, and it's a great job overall. You should make a whole team of these guys.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.