Why Was Karzanhi’S Realm Where It Was?

Did Karzanhi situate his realm to prevent Metru Nui Matoran from escaping? Was his place close to Metru Nui so he could quickly repair Metru Nui Matoran, given the vitality of the area?

Since the Great Beings, not Karzahni, placed him and his realm where it was your idea of being closest to Metru Nui, the most important Matoran settlement is probably the correct answer.

"The drums are coming closer"

• 3 weeks later...

It does seem it is in a pretty central position. And given its original intended purpose of fixing Matoran, before Karzahni went completely insane, the location does begin to make sense.

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

Well the only "fixed" and returned Matoran we know of are from the southern continent, and we know of none in Metru Nui, so that might cast doubt on that idea. But since the GBs put him there, the question is if they knew he'd be such a bad repairer. I'm presuming not, and so that idea still makes the most sense. And maybe he just didn't return anybody from Metru Nui.Also, a maintenance center is kind of secondary in most large systems. The best locations are given to the main functions, like the brain of Metru Nui in the head, the heart and probably other key functions in the torso. And in the arms would be too distant. That leaves the neck area.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

Well the only "fixed" and returned Matoran we know of are from the southern continent, and we know of none in Metru Nui, so that might cast doubt on that idea.
Wait were they -from- the Southern Continent? I thought that Karzahni sent his "repaired" Matoran there so that nobody would see his failures and it was when the Turaga from various places realized that the Matoran weren't coming back, that they stopped sending them to Karzahni. So theoretically they could have come from anywhere in the MU. There's a good chance that some of them came from Metru Nui originally and were just never returned to their original home.- :t::l::h:

Well the only "fixed" and returned Matoran we know of are from the southern continent, and we know of none in Metru Nui, so that might cast doubt on that idea.
Wait were they -from- the Southern Continent? I thought that Karzahni sent his "repaired" Matoran there so that nobody would see his failures and it was when the Turaga from various places realized that the Matoran weren't coming back, that they stopped sending them to Karzahni. So theoretically they could have come from anywhere in the MU. There's a good chance that some of them came from Metru Nui originally and were just never returned to their original home.- :t: :l: :h:
Karzahni did send his repaired Matoran to the Southern Continent. Here is a BS01 quote that says it:
While his brother chose to make a haven for good Matoran workers, Karzahni chose to take in the bad ones, intending to repair their faults and return them to their homelands. However, his ability to fix the Matoran was not up to par, and he completely rebuilt the Matoran, but into weaker forms. To compensate for his inability to properly repair the Matoran, he gave each of them weapons. He then sent them to the Southern Continent to make sure his failures would not be discovered.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

It was also near the Northern Continent and Zakaz, though. I think it just happened to be placed there.
Well, I don't think the Zakaz thing matters too much, considering that there were no Matoran on the island of the Skakdi, as far as we know.
Well the only "fixed" and returned Matoran we know of are from the southern continent, and we know of none in Metru Nui, so that might cast doubt on that idea. But since the GBs put him there, the question is if they knew he'd be such a bad repairer. I'm presuming not, and so that idea still makes the most sense. And maybe he just didn't return anybody from Metru Nui.Also, a maintenance center is kind of secondary in most large systems. The best locations are given to the main functions, like the brain of Metru Nui in the head, the heart and probably other key functions in the torso. And in the arms would be too distant. That leaves the neck area.
I'm pretty sure that most of the Matoran were from Metru Nui or a similar island. Karzhani just shipped the "fixed" Matoran to the Southern Continent, where Mahri Nui promptly sank, and the Piraka promptly enslaved any of the the "fixed" Matoran that remained on Voya Nui. :pilot: (LOL)

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply. Create. Consume.

It was also near the Northern Continent and Zakaz, though. I think it just happened to be placed there.
Well, I don't think the Zakaz thing matters too much, considering that there were no Matoran on the island of the Skakdi, as far as we know.
I'm pretty sure that most of the Matoran were from Metru Nui or a similar island. Karzhani just shipped the "fixed" Matoran to the Southern Continent, where Mahri Nui promptly sank, and the Piraka promptly enslaved any of the the "fixed" Matoran that remained on Voya Nui. :pilot: (LOL)
Noted on the shipping thing. But why do you say "the southern continent, where Mahri Nui promptly sank"? Mahri Nui never was on the Southern continent. Voya Nui came from there, and returned there, but Mahri Nui was destroyed on VN's way back there, and formed after leaving it. Just wanna make sure there's not a misconception here. :)

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

But there easily could have been.
Maybe originally, but I expect any Matoran there would leave or be killed off when the Skakdi were mutated and everything (metaphorically) went to Karzanhi.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

But there easily could have been.
Maybe originally, but I expect any Matoran there would leave or be killed off when the Skakdi were mutated and everything (metaphorically) went to Karzanhi.
Well, when the MU was created, I don't really think that the GBs barred Matoran from Zakaz... They could have settled there if they had wanted to.