thumbnail.jpg

^click for full image^

nodle_doodle_thumbs.jpg

^click for full image (kopaka and kongu mahri)^

screen_shot_2012-06-15_at_9.33.14_pm.png

^Click for full sized image^

So, breakfast doodles ended with a concept of Jaller. Just thought I'd share

Edit; did Nokama during a break today

Edit 2; long car ride = 2 new doodles with poodoo pictures due to poodoo light and poodoo camaraphone flash

Edited by Captain Flowers
panty.jpg

I like it. I feel like it's how Jaller would have looked if he were in, say, a blockbuster movie adaptation, being a near-radical redesign that still shows its roots. I like especially how he has the same weapons the original had (a sword and a launcher/blaster), and the blue highlights feel like they belong, unlike the blue pins the set version used. Just what did you eat for breakfast this morning (last morning?)?

It's sooo great to see art from you again, I've always enjoyed your art style. =DSame goes for this drawing. It's impressive you can draw something like that during breakfast, I am usually so tired I can barely keep my eyes open... let alone hold a pencil. :lol:For some odd reason it reminds me a bit of Brave Dragon's works (back when. I feel so old now), except for the mask. That's quite unique in design.For a doodle, this is magnificent. Which media did you use, BTW? :)

Edited by Demon Jester

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I really like the style you did this in! It's different, yet somewhat familiar... Not sure how to explain it.Considering these started out a doodles, they're pretty impressive. You've got an eye for little details that add to the overall picture, and the drawing itself seems very clean and tidy. I like your style sir. *Tips hat* I'd love to see a full finished product of these. I feel like these are just teasers to something more. :PI look forward to more from you in the future.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

i deeply apologize for not just drawing the set, i do hope you'll accept my apologyoh wait, thats right, its stylized...
Not what I meant. I meant, what's with the blue? And I can imagine the shoulder and knee armor in humanoid form. Sorry about the overstating and harsh words...I think the face, at least, is the problem.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I quite like this. Their masks appear to be more like helmets, which is something that is strangely appealing. Although they look a bit different (especially Jaller) I find that I can recognize them as their respective characters. The Calix is especially nice, as I can see which details from the set form you incorporated.Giving a katana to Jaller was the right choice. 'Nuff said. Also, coincidentally enough, Nokama's Rau reminds me of the katana-wielding Raiden as he appears in Metal Gear Solid 4. Huh.

[Cyrix]

drat, i miss BD... that was a long time ago huh?
Feels like forever D:
Pencil with pencil and more pencil. also, a little bit of maple syrup..
Aah, I see. ^^The nokama drawing is quite good too, but her proportions are a bit wonky - the head seems a little big.

Whelp, thats what happens when you use a pokemon drawing for pose reference. Not doing that again =P

Nokama really caught my eye. That's a real interesting take on her(Love her weapon), and besides, there isn't enough Toa Metru drawings around here.
I really like the style you did this in! It's different, yet somewhat familiar... Not sure how to explain it.Considering these started out a doodles, they're pretty impressive. You've got an eye for little details that add to the overall picture, and the drawing itself seems very clean and tidy. I like your style sir. *Tips hat* I'd love to see a full finished product of these. I feel like these are just teasers to something more. :PI look forward to more from you in the future.

*tips hat back*

Wait, I dont own a hat...

Thank ye kindly

i deeply apologize for not just drawing the set, i do hope you'll accept my apologyoh wait, thats right, its stylized...
Not what I meant. I meant, what's with the blue? And I can imagine the shoulder and knee armor in humanoid form. Sorry about the overstating and harsh words...I think the face, at least, is the problem.

The face was inspired by a number of random concept art pieces I saw floating around, along with pieces from the metel gear series and the halo 4 spartan helmets. I figure its not to your liking. As for the blue, they're electricity infused toa right? The green never made sense, lightning is bright blue/white. That, and the green i had on hand looked like vomit, so blue was the best choice.

I quite like this. Their masks appear to be more like helmets, which is something that is strangely appealing. Although they look a bit different (especially Jaller) I find that I can recognize them as their respective characters. The Calix is especially nice, as I can see which details from the set form you incorporated.Giving a katana to Jaller was the right choice. 'Nuff said. Also, coincidentally enough, Nokama's Rau reminds me of the katana-wielding Raiden as he appears in Metal Gear Solid 4. Huh.

Cheers. And yes, I love MSG

~The Captain

panty.jpg