ZTG

Well this is my sister in BIONICLE form. http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/custombionicle/images/6/63/Hanix.pngShe is basically a Toa of Psionics

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

1. It was kinda rushed a bit, I'll get a more detailed one later.2. Thanks3. Faxon, forgot to mention it.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

There's something about your drawing style that always makes it so very likeable... not sure what it is, probably the facial expressions. Because by now, I haven't seen a character drawn by you that's having a blank face, like that emoticon :mellow:Same goes for this. She seems rather... determined. Certain of herself and her powers.HB art has become kind of rare around here these days*, so it's kinda refreshing to see more of it again. ^^*It used to be quite common back in... what was it, 208? 2009? I think so. *nostalgia*Anyways, it looks as though you were going for Inika-style armour, which is great, but for now it's only implied by the shapes of the individual pieces; maybe you could add some more detail to make it seem a bit more "Bionicle". ^^And then there's the hair. You seem to be quite fond of that spiky, manga-esque style, and hey, it really works for this drawing, as it corresponds to her facial expression. Still, I think it would be quite interesting to see you try another hairstyle someday, too.What amazes me a lot about your art is that even though there is no shading, it totally works.... okay this turned out to be a bit longer than expected. :whatsthat:Overall I like this a lot, and would love to see more art from you. :)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Well I'm just a natural troll, not on the web of course, I just wanted to post this character which I rarely use now.