Promo Disks

Illuminatus

Hey, everyone.I'm on something of a mission right now – I'd like to collect as many BIONICLE Promo CDs as I can find. Some are a bit hard to find, though, naturally, so I thought I'd give it a go here. If anyone would like to offer anything at all, please feel free. I'm looking for the "Interactive Demo CD" in particular, as well as the Nestlé one.EDIT: I ought to mention that I have the Bohrok Swarms CD from 2002 and all the Bohrok-Kal, Rahkshi and Toa Metru ones. I also have two variants of the Toa Mata CD, but there are much more of them than that, so feel free to offer anything that you might think would be interesting.

Edited by Surreality

The biomedia project has the programs from all the promo cds for free here if you want the contents of the cds

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Hey, everyone.I'm on something of a mission right now, and I'd like to collect as many BIONICLE Promo CDs as I can find. Some are a bit hard to find, though, naturally, but I thought I'd give it a go here.So, if anyone would like to offer anything at all, please feel free. I'm looking for the "Interactive Demo CD" in particular, as well the Nestlé one.EDIT: I ought to mention that I have the Bohrok Swarms CD from 2002 and all the Bohrok-Kal, Rahkshi and Toa Metru ones. I also have two variants of the Toa Mata CD, but there's much more of them than that, so feel free to offer anything which you might think would be interesting. :)
I have one, but how do you know which one I have?

ayy lmao