Waves Of The South

IC: Raknar (Effrah)To Raknar's credit, he didn't miss a beat: he pulled Song into a tight hug and closed his eyes, trying to brain bleach the memory he had just watched - just felt - away forever. With a level of expertise that one would hardly expect in a psychologist, the Dricigi whispered words of comfort in her ear and kept on hugging her until her heart rate finally slowed and her breathing calmed."Take it easy, Song. I'm right here. Just take it easy."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: SongSong let out a slight laugh. "Decades of work, and here I am ruining my reputation as a cold, unstoppable captain."She sighed, as her heart rate slowly returned to normal.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Raknar (Effrah)"Song...about that dream...me selling the Charm and everything...I want you to know that--"A spider landed on his arm, and he yelled in alarm, whipping out his gun with his free hand and slamming it into his forearm several times until the spider fell off."I hate them bloody crawlers. They're my straight up worst fear."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Raknar (Effrah)"Huh?" Raknar turned away, pulling himself out of the hug and standing up after a glance at the spider's corpse on the ground; as he turned back, his eyes rolled upwards in his head for a second, almost as if he was chastising himself."Eh, no big deal. It can wait until the boxes are done being moved. I'm gonna go...make sure nobody's slackin' off. Yea. Toodles."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Song"Alright. I'll go help move the stuff." With a thought, she shifted into a Gukko and flew back to the store. Upon shifting back, she used her powers to grab several boxes.She started walking back to the ship, relatively calm for the first time in several hours.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Keran | Sakrinil DocksKeran slung his arms behind his head and leaned back, looking up at the sky. "So how long does it take to get to... wherever we're going?" He asked. "I mean, I'm still up for all this, but I don't do so well on these long voyages. Get a bit restless, y'know?"^^H-D^^

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC (Sakrinil): "Vorasku, Vorasku..." Quorvex said as he tapped the side of his mask. The name sounded familiar, but he couldn't remember where he had heard it. He began to pull out some of the small tablets that he kept in his long-coat."Let's see, your name isn't on the robbery list, so you're not a merchant," the matoran said as he flipped through the lists, "I don't see you on the chain of command. Let's see... Oh, here you are! 'Vorasku. Jointly wanted by the Southern Alliance and the Yheyn Traders Guild for more than 20 counts of theft of funds and property, disruption of several Guild operations, murder and assault of more than 30 Guild employees and random bystanders, five counts of malicious vandalism and...'"Quorvex paused and looked closer at the tablet, trying to make sure that he was reading it correctly. "'...and for being extremely ugly and completely lacking in good taste?' Well, whatever you did must have really gotten under Sarillia's armor. Now, as I am semi-legally required to ask, are you going to come along quietly or are we going to do things the hard way?"OOC: And now beings the fun. :P

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC: Alfon (Sakrinil)"I dunno man but we'll try to make a stop at an island if we can. If that doesn't happen, try to stick it out." I replied, glad to be arriving at the docks because this bag's killing my arms and my shoulders. It took us time to find a ship suitable for travel and a somewhat trustworthy crew but eventually, we found both, relieving me of my duty to carry that Mata-Nui forsaken bag of widgets. Most of it went to the crew and the rest went towards supplies they didn't already have. After all those complications following, the introductions and all that jazz, we boarded the ship and it began to set sail."Finally."OOC: Feeling lazy and I just wanted to get onto the water. We can make up details about the ship, the crew and everything else as we go. But Alfon and co. to the south!

IC: Kiarak"I've got a small cottage near the inland edge of Sakrinil. I spend most of my time in inns, though." Kiarak followed her to the next room.
IC: Zenonia"I must admit, I'm surprised." Zenonia said with a smile. "I didn't quite place you as a small cottage type of guy."IC: Diomi "It's been a long time since I've taking my feet off of solid land." Diomi said from where she was, behind Alfon, leaning against the rail, one hand grasping it and the other holding her bowler hat. "I'm a bit of a land lubber."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Alfon (NPC ship sailing south)"At least you're not a greenie when it comes to sailing. Did I mention that I'm glad you came? Been a while since I've travelled with a familiar face I can trust." I replied, trotting over to Diomi and leaning against the rail beside her, staring out at Sakrinil shrinking from view ever so slowly."Nice hat. Same old or new?"

IC: Salvinn (S.S. Dream Come True)Seeing as there really wasn't much available to do, Salvinn decided to atleast learn the names of the crew, after all he was going to be around here for a while. He turned to where Ga-Toa was manipulating the seas, and next to her was another Toa. He held out a hand in their direction, "The Name's Salvinn. Figured since we'll be on this ship for a while, we may as well get to know one another better. Wouldn't you say?"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC (Sakrinil): "Vorasku, Vorasku..." Quorvex said as he tapped the side of his mask. The name sounded familiar, but he couldn't remember where he had heard it. He began to pull out some of the small tablets that he kept in his long-coat."Let's see, your name isn't on the robbery list, so you're not a merchant," the matoran said as he flipped through the lists, "I don't see you on the chain of command. Let's see... Oh, here you are! 'Vorasku. Jointly wanted by the Southern Alliance and the Yheyn Traders Guild for more than 20 counts of theft of funds and property, disruption of several Guild operations, murder and assault of more than 30 Guild employees and random bystanders, five counts of malicious vandalism and...'"Quorvex paused and looked closer at the tablet, trying to make sure that he was reading it correctly. "'...and for being extremely ugly and completely lacking in good taste?' Well, whatever you did must have really gotten under Sarillia's armor. Now, as I am semi-legally required to ask, are you going to come along quietly or are we going to do things the hard way?"OOC: And now beings the fun. :P
OOC: Yay for making up crimes about other people's characters! :PIC: VoraskuVorasku thought for a moment. He didn't think the Matoran was a large threat, but he still didn't want to risk things. "Would you be willing to forget you saw me if I provided..." he paused for a moment. "Substantial pay?"

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: Wade: Well, Lev wanted us to get moving as well, so I think we'll be forgiven.IC (Ship, Open Ocean [or getting there]): The hours leading up to the departure had been hectic to say the least. While Alfon was negotiating the price, Nivigate had disappeared and then reappeared just as quickly, carrying an extra sack of 'supplies'. Lesvera, for her part, had stayed out of the way as she was already carrying all of her belongings. Thankfully didn't need to bail Alfon out of another poor deal either.After everything had been arranged and the ship had finally departed, Lesvera went below decks to claim her own hide-out. She searched for the smallest, darkest corner that didn't involve moving into the bilge, and she eventually found it what appeared to be a small supply closet. Various crates and barrels were stacked inside and the only source of light was a small porthole cut into the ship's hull. Perfect.The Toa took a moment to 'borrow' one of the ship's hammocks and then began to rearrange boxes inside. She eventually succeeded in creating a space for herself and her hammock without having to move any of the crates outside of the closet. She then sat down next to a particularly large box that she had repurposed into a table and pulled out her tool-kit.She began laying out small screwdrivers, clamps, gears, and other tools and pieces of metal. Her latest project was a new type of knife and now she would have plenty of time to focus on it while on the journey. Especially now that she didn't have to worry about being caught by the relevent authorities. She hoped...OOC: Toa of Smooth Jazz: Your character is supposed to enjoy stealing and fighting; you think he wouldn't have some sort of criminal record? And I never said the crimes were true; Sarillia could just really dislike him and decided to make up the charges.IC (Sakrinil): "No I'm afraid I can't do that," Quorvex replied, "You see unlike a lot of my fellow agents, I have an unfortunate condition. You see I have chronic truthful disease, coupled with high moral standards syndrome. I've had if for years, but the doctors have never been able to do anything about it."The matoran paused long enough to slip the tablet back into his coat and to grab his nightstick at the same time. He quickly slipped it into his coat sleeve and said, "Now I'm in a bit of a rush. There's a nice guard station down the street and if we just take a little stool, we can get this done in just under five minutes."

"Don't Panic."

OOC: I know. I never said I had a problem with it.IC: Vorasku"What are you going to do, take me by force? What are you going to do about my crew?"

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: Sorry. It's just really hard to figure out the tone of voice when it's just text...IC (Sakrinil): "Take you by force?!" Quorvex asked while smiling, "Of course not! But there's nothing stopping me from running to the nearest guard post and telling them that a not very subtle criminal is currently in the city. Then they'll close down the docks and the shipyards and then start combing the city, one block at a time."The matoran became tense, preparing to act at the first sign of trouble. With the way things were going, he was about to see some action. Just what he wanted."Sure," Quorvex continued, "You could run back to your ship, but we of Toa of water. And air. The two elements that boats need to move. Get the picture?"

"Don't Panic."

IC: Out at SeaFor a moment it seemed like Bellum wasn't paying attention but really she was just really focused on manipulating the sea. She turned to him her eyes seemed distant. And then the snapped fully awake."Oh hi Salvinn. Nice to meet you. I'm Bellum." she said as she shook his hand. "Yeah. Definitely a good idea to meet the rest of the crew." She said with a friendly smile.IC: DajonWas that a ship out in the distance? Maelstrom was very excited he had not seem any intelligent life in a while and was a bit lonely. Maybe they where friendly. Even if they were not then he could just swim back to the island. He could fly or swim either way would work.So he started to gather up his stuff. He got his protosteel tipped spear and some fruit that he had gathered. He placed it in a small clothe bag he had brought with him and ran out into the water. He didn't fly cause he didn't want any unneeded attention.He really hoped the this boat's crew was friendly.IC: SakrinilAn eagle flew thru the sky and then landed in the street blew where it changed shape showing its true humanoid form. Ark then walked down the street as if nothing happened.Astral walked around the city. He was partly lost and partly exploring.

IC: Alfon (NPC Ship sailing South)That earned her a smile from me, combined with a small chuckle before I turned around to face her instead of the ocean. I snatched the hat off Diomi's head and placed it on my own, shifting it so it would lean to the side a bit."How do I look?"OOC: I'll get Alfon to bed soon so we can say time's passed by.

Edited by Mr. Wade

OOC: Sorry. It's just really hard to figure out the tone of voice when it's just text...IC (Sakrinil): "Take you by force?!" Quorvex asked while smiling, "Of course not! But there's nothing stopping me from running to the nearest guard post and telling them that a not very subtle criminal is currently in the city. Then they'll close down the docks and the shipyards and then start combing the city, one block at a time."The matoran became tense, preparing to act at the first sign of trouble. With the way things were going, he was about to see some action. Just what he wanted."Sure," Quorvex continued, "You could run back to your ship, but we of Toa of water. And air. The two elements that boats need to move. Get the picture?"
IC: Vorasku"My ship is armed, and I have a sizeable crew. It would not be wise to attack me. Are you sure you would not take a bribe and forget you ever saw me?" he said, at the same time loading his musket. Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: (Ship sailing South) -Sailing was not Kaladin's favorite mode of transportation. The boat's constant motion did little to help him ignore the fact that he had skipped breakfast that morning. Perhaps he should go and check the ships supplies. . ."How do I look?" Alfon was saying as Kaladin passed where he and the others were talking. The Ga-Matoran doctor couldn't help inserting a comment."Exactly how you usually do," he said, looking upwards with a manufactured look of bemusement. "Only with a hat on your head."

IC (Sakrinil): 'A musket?!' Quorvex thought, 'Who uses one of those things? And he's loading it right in front of me. I was intimidated when I first ran into him. Now I'm amused.'Rather answer him directly; the matoran decided that it was time to initiate "the hard way". With the butt of the musket resting on the ground as Vorasku was pouring gunpowder into the barrel, Quorvex gave a smile and allowed his nightstick to slip down into his hand. He began by kicking the butt of the musket, forcing the Vortixx to juggle both the weapon and the powder horn*. With him momentarily distracted, the Guild agent took a step forward and slammed the stick into Vorasku's ankle joint; while it wouldn't do much damage, it would certainly hurt.The criminal uttered a shout, either in pain or anger; Quorvex wasn't sure. He was already sprinting down an alley, hoping that Vorasku would follow him.OOC: *Well, theoretically, that's what he would be using.

"Don't Panic."

IC : Diomi"Purple's definetely your color." Diomi laughed, telekentically lifting the hat off of his head and placing it back on hers. Letting the hat sit by itself, she held the rail with both hands and leaned foward, staring the trail of seafoam behind the boat as she continued speaking. "But I'd rather keep the hat on my own head."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Alfon"Eh, I still prefer blue." I noted, looking at our resident Ga-Matoran doctor. "So I'm just a handsome devil with a good-looking hat on his head? Perfect." I chuckled, putting on somewhat of a smug smile but all in good humour. Enough dilly-dallying though, time to go settle for a cot and get some sleep."Well fellas, I'm going to go inside, find myself a bed and try to catch some shut-eye. I'll see you guys later. Kaladin? Don't throw up." I said before parting from the two, heading downstairs to explore a bit of the ship. There wasn't anything special so I nabbed myself a hammock and as quickly as I closed my eyes, I drifted into a blissful sleep.

IC: Keran | Ship leaving SakrinilKeran was restless. This, in and of itself, was a perfectly natural state for him, but on ships it posed a problem. Sure, there was always a mast and some ropes to climb, but... it was just the mast and some ropes. Climbed it once, there's no more. As he was considering the deeper ramifications of such spaces, he spotted Lesvera discreetly making her exit inside and, acting purely on the impulse that had guided him for as long as he could remember, decided to follow her.He didn't make much effort to conceal himself, but the brief distraction of the ship's galley tying him up for a few minutes seemed to convince her he wasn't, in fact, following her. When he found her again she was apparently busy rearranging a broom closet. After mulling this over for a while Keran decided he wasn't going to figure out why on his own. "So," he said cheerfully, "whatcha doin'?"^^H-D^^

Edited by Half-Dragon

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC: Kratos, Sakrinil docks and NPC: Beggar MatoranKratos leaned on a wall as he watched the ship fade into the distance. He'd been watching the suspicious looking group for several minutes. But since he had no real reason to suspect them of anything he'd been unable to do anything about it. Kratos wondered what the best way to get in with the local criminals was. Maybe it was time to blur the lines of the Toa Code some more. Maybe it was time for Kratos to pretend to be something he wasn't: a criminal. Just so he'd be able to infiltrate them and then take them down. Kratos turned down an alleyway and began to walk. Soon he came upon what appeared to be an Matoran who was a beggar. Kratos paused when he saw that the Matoran was wearing an interesting grey and white cloak. "Nice coat." Kratos said, his light-saphire eyes, "Care to part with it for a few widgets?" he asked. NPC: Beggar Matoran"Uh sure." The Matoran said taking off the cloak. He reached out as Lathon tossed him four widgets."Thanks." Lathon said to the Matoran as he caught the cloak as it was thrown at him. He then pulled it on, the cloak going down his back, and some of his front, hiding much of his armor. He then reached up and pulled up the hood, casting a shadow over his white mask.

IC (Sailing Ship): Lesvera glanced toward Keran and inwardly cringed. 'Great,' she thought, 'One of the Toa. Don't worry, don't panic, you can handle this.'"Tinkering," Lesvera replied, "Experimenting. Since I don't have any experience sailing a ship, I can at least stay out of everyone's way." She now had a set of three blades on the table, one large that was similar to her punching daggers and two slimmer and slightly shorter. There was also an assortment of springs and gears, and appeared that she was trying to attach them to the blades somehow.

"Don't Panic."

IC (Sakrinil): 'A musket?!' Quorvex thought, 'Who uses one of those things? And he's loading it right in front of me. I was intimidated when I first ran into him. Now I'm amused.'Rather answer him directly; the matoran decided that it was time to initiate "the hard way". With the butt of the musket resting on the ground as Vorasku was pouring gunpowder into the barrel, Quorvex gave a smile and allowed his nightstick to slip down into his hand. He began by kicking the butt of the musket, forcing the Vortixx to juggle both the weapon and the powder horn*. With him momentarily distracted, the Guild agent took a step forward and slammed the stick into Vorasku's ankle joint; while it wouldn't do much damage, it would certainly hurt.The criminal uttered a shout, either in pain or anger; Quorvex wasn't sure. He was already sprinting down an alley, hoping that Vorasku would follow him.OOC: *Well, theoretically, that's what he would be using.
IC: VoraskuVorasku shouted in pain, after having been hit by the stick. He stuggled to keep the gun and powder horn up, and after stabilising them, he finished the loading process. He saw Quorovex sprinting down an alley. Glad to be rid of him. He thought, as he lowered his musket.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC (Sakrinil): Quorvex turned a corner and waited. And waited. And waited some more. Gradually his smile turned into a frown and started to glance around the corner. No sign of Vorasku.Annoyed, the matoran picked up a small stone and began to work his way back toward the street where he had first found the criminal. He eventually found it; Vorasku was still there, still holding his musket, and he appeared to be wondering what to do next. Quorvex bounced the stone in his hand to test it's weight before throwing it at the Vortixx.The rock bounced of the target's head and as Vorasku turned to face his latest attacker, Quorvex shouted, "You sir, are no fun at all!"He then ducked towards another alley when he saw the musket rising again.

"Don't Panic."